1x1 Summer Romance with Bite

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 Summer Romance with Bite

Postby hell_hound » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Plot: A girl has been given the chance to go to summer camp. Where the lake is beautiful, the sun is warm, and there's plenty of cute councilers. However, there's one young man in particular that wants to have more than a date with the girl. Will love tame the beast inside him? Or will he allow the girl dearest to him to see his wild side?

Code: Select all
[img]Picture Here[/img]
Name:
Personality:
Favorite camp activities:

Name: Slayne
Personality: Dark and mysterious, protective of his one human friend, likes to read by the lake, and even swim with some of the kids around dusk as long as he stays in the shadows or wears lots of sunscreen. He scares almost all the adults, and the girls swoon over him.
Favorite camp activities: Swimming, reading, and taking hikes.
c

A DOG CANNOT MAKE THIS JOURNEY ALONE
BUT xxxxxx MAYBExx A WOLFxxx CAN
hell_hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 Summer Romance with Bite

Postby Thankyouforthecoffee » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:58 pm

( Awesome. :D )

Name: Victoria Stanson Lemonia
Personality: Mind if I RP it out?
Favorite camp activities: Um...same here?
I am not afraid to keep on living.
I am not afraid to walk this world alone.
Honey, if you stay, I'll be forgiving.
Nothing you can say will stop me going home.
Sing it for the boys.
Sing it for the girls.
Every time that you loose it sing it for the world.
Sing it from the heart.
Sing it 'till your nuts.
Sing it out for the ones that hate your guts.

My Chemical Romance.
For all the dirty looks.
For photographs your boyfriend took.
You said you read me like a book, but the pages are all torn and frayed.
I'm okay.

Trust, you said.
Who put the words in your head?
Oh, how wrong we were
to think that immortality meant never dying.
Stand, take my f---ing hand and never be afraid again.
Thankyouforthecoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hell_hound » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Perfect ^^ Do you want to start or shall I?
c

hell_hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thankyouforthecoffee » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:24 pm

( You? Sorry...It's just I just posted like six paragraphs for another RP...kind of tired. )
Sing it for the boys.
Sing it for the girls.
Sing it from the heart.
Sing it 'till your nuts.

My Chemical Romance.
For all the dirty looks.
I'm okay.

Trust, you said.
Oh, how wrong we were
Thankyouforthecoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hell_hound » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:29 pm

It's all right. I don't mind ^^ We don't have to start today if you don't want to. I can give you a break. ^.-

Slayne moved through the crowd of kids like a predator among his prey. And in truth, he was. These kids didn't know what made them slightly fear him. Just instinct. He was given a slightly wide berth as he made his way toward his cabin. It was away from everyone else, and he was glad of it. He didn't like being around too many other people. His dark eyes were hidden behind jet-black sunglasses, and he had on a layer of sunscreen that practically ran the tube dry. He gave a soft sigh when he opened the door of the one-bed cabin. Finally. He was alone.
c

hell_hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thankyouforthecoffee » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:41 pm

( No, it's fine. Just kind of sneaking on until 12 like I did yesterday...If I get caught, I'm dead. So if I poof. That might be why. )

Victoria Stanson Lemonia
Tori, Vic, Lemon

Victoria was ultimately sick of the sun. It was just to much for her pale skin and was already starting to bug her. She hadn't brought sunscreen. She was never that smart and she wanted to get a tan too, just...wasn't exactly sure how. She ran a hand through her blond hair with a sigh as she plopped herself onto a park bench that was a little ways away from the main walk way where a couple of the other campers where passing back and forth on there way to cabins and the lunchroom, the lake or maybe the forest if some of them were a daring type.

She wasn't exactly excited for this camp. Actually she begged her father to let her stay home, soak up the sun at a local beach or something that was more isolated, but here she was, stuck in a swamp of people she barely knew. Doing stupid team building activities day by day by day. It was boring. She knew that as well and the other three years she had been here it all rang true.

Her eyes searched the ground, her feet for any sign of dirt or some harmful parasite, although she probably couldn't see it with the glare of the light reflecting off of almost everything is this god forbidden place. All she really knew was that this wasn't going to be the best year of the camp, maybe not the worst, but she was doubtful. She just had to hope for the best.
Sing it for the boys.
Sing it for the girls.
Sing it from the heart.
Sing it 'till your nuts.

My Chemical Romance.
For all the dirty looks.
I'm okay.

Trust, you said.
Oh, how wrong we were
Thankyouforthecoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hell_hound » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:50 pm

After the undead young man finished unpacking, he fled from his single cabin to find some alone time away from the main path the other campers were taking. His father had made him go, as had his mother. His creators. He was still a teenager in vampire years, and would always be their little baby bat in their eyes. So they had wanted him to have one summer that contained normal human fun.

But he wasn't human. He was a predator, and he liked it that way. The sun glared harshly off of a patch of blonde hair, and he flinched back slightly, peering through his sunglasses. His nose said prey, but his mind said girl. Lonely, possibly depressed. His perfect match when it came to deciding on a meal. "They aren't food. They're people." he growled low to himself before walking over.

The vampire leaned against a tree in the shadows, his arms across his broad chest. "You know if they catch you sitting on your butt they're going to force you to join in their stupid little games. It's best not to fight them." He gave her a slow, playful, bad boy smirk that concealed his fangs from view. "Lucky for me, I never get caught. Besides, why do you want to sit on that bench. Do you know how many germs could be on that thing?" He was a jerk.. He knew. He liked that about himself.
c

hell_hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thankyouforthecoffee » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:57 pm

Victoria Stanson Lemonia
Tori, Vic, Lemon

Victoria barely noticed him walk up and turned her head a little as she heard him speak, her eyebrows furrowing together as he did. "I know that." She mumbled, rolling her eyes at him. She didn't really feel like having this guy come up to her and just randomly start talking. There were the counselors at this camp for that. "What exactly do you want anyways?" She asked, standing and looking back down at the bench. Germs, huh? They were in a camp near a forest for god's sake...of course there was germs. She again rolled her eyes and just glared at the boy a little as she also crossed her arms across her chest. "You know...Guys usually don't come up to me talking up how you should sit somewhere that's clean...Or do something that isn't exactly "dirty"." She also added before turning to look at a couple kids who were laughing as they passed by.

She wasn't excited to be here in the first place and then she got this guy. A cocky little wise guy who would probably end up annoying her for the rest of the summer and she really couldn't use that right now. "You know...It's kind of weird for a guy to just walk up to a random girl in the first place."

This guy was kind of weird, just approaching her to say that the seat had germs on it and to speak of something she practically already knew by heart. They did technically say it every single time she would take a rest on one of the benches along the trails, but if she got a little rest, some times it would be worth there little "educational" games they may sometimes play. Maybe.
Sing it for the boys.
Sing it for the girls.
Sing it from the heart.
Sing it 'till your nuts.

My Chemical Romance.
For all the dirty looks.
I'm okay.

Trust, you said.
Oh, how wrong we were
Thankyouforthecoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hell_hound » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Oh.. He liked her. She was bad, or so she thought. She didn't know what bad is. With a simple shrug of his shoulders, Slayne stepped into the sunlight, revealing a face that could have been chiseled from marble. Vampires were ageless, naturally beautiful or handsome. It was a snare to catch prey. Nothing but a snare. He felt like a monster inside. He felt like an animal.

"I'm not most guys. I just thought I would warn you so you didn't catch some disease, or be harassed by the councilers. Or worse." He nodded his chin toward a group of preppy girls practically swooning over him. "They seem to be your only other choice of company. It's either me or them. The leaders here, if that's what you want to call them, don't want anyone going anywhere alone. Too..dangerous."

The sun was setting, leaving a blood-orange glow everywhere. Carefully, he removed his sunglasses and placed them in his back pocket. His eyes were a deep brown, melted chocolate that a girl could swim in. "I'm Slayne by the way. You must be..?" Surely she had enough manners to tell him her name.
c

hell_hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thankyouforthecoffee » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Victoria Stanson Lemonia
Tori, Vic, Lemon

Victoria looked back at the girls he had been talking about and instantly her eyes narrowed and she sighed a little, looking back to the boy who seemed to be a living god at this moment, but she didn't seem to notice much. She had other things on her mind. She wasn;t sure if going with him was a good idea, but those girls looked much worse and is anything, Victoria hated preppy little school girls who dressed in skin tight short shorts and those stupid little flip flops that would click with every step and their cheesy Aeropostle t-shirts. She almost growled a little at them as she turned back to the boy and taking another step closer.

"I assume you're right." She mumbled with a little grunt of some sorts to show her displeasure, but she perked up almost instantly after with a little smile, mostly strained. "if you must know my name is Victoria. And you can call me just that." she said, not wanting to get close enough to resort to nick names or anything close to that. This boy was just here to keep her away from them and in her eyes that was all he was meant to do at the moment.

"Slayne is different." She added, drumming her fingers against her pant leg as she awkwardly looked to the ground then back up at him. "You...um...Come here every summer?" She asked, starting with a couple simple question. She wasn't going to be a complete stranger to him. At least no yet.

( Gotta go. I'll be back after school tomorrow. I would stretch it, but...it's already past 12 and I would be stupid to go any further. it was fun while tonight while we were role playing and tomorrow I will probably be on later in the night. Around this time or later. Talk to you tomorrow hopefully. Bye. )
Sing it for the boys.
Sing it for the girls.
Sing it from the heart.
Sing it 'till your nuts.

My Chemical Romance.
For all the dirty looks.
I'm okay.

Trust, you said.
Oh, how wrong we were
Thankyouforthecoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me