Spire Cats (Invite Only)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Spire Cats (Invite Only)

Postby Solarizing » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:16 am

The last drop of sunlight fades beyond the horizon. Your eyes glint with hunger, because only for a few moments longer will your curse last. Slipping out a window, you slink into an alley, awaiting this moment. Your ears are pointed and alert, and your whiskers quaver as the wisps of clouds guarding the moon vanish. The silver lunar rays seep into you, and from that moment on, you're no longer a innocent feline. You have wings to fly on, horns to fight with, and darkness to blind your thoughts. With your new wings pounding against the crisp autumn winds, you take flight.

Members:

Solardream with Phantom, Vanity, and Lunetta
3/5

Kitteh with Pudge, Gizmo, and Vida
3/5

Pure Dragon with Vinelight, Katara, and Navita
3/5

LOCW_Bluestarwarrior with Creeno, Agge, and Radioactiv
3/5

Shiverice with Kaze, Luminescence, and Cotton
3/5

bluekat13 with Amaya
1/5

Forever Alone with Cocoal
1/3

Honeywhisker with Thorn
1/5

~GottaBeLucky~ with Niro
1/3

Yelloweh~ with Icirri
1/5

Glomp with Kaito
1/5

Bonus with Serafina and Stygian
2/5

gefpoo7 with Swish
1/5

Nightgaze with Aestus
1/3

mackimo with Darthia
1/3

ladybug53 with Witchlight
1/3

xoKorina with Reya
1/3

Rules:
Just the basic CS rules. No spamming, cursing, stealing characters, being mean, and whatnot. :P
The limit to how many Spire Cats you may own is listed under your name. This includes Spire Cats you've won in contests, adopted, or kits that you've breed.

You may post as much or as little as you'd like, however, please use proper spelling and grammar in character. Chatspeak out of character is fine, as long as it is comprehensible.

Breed Profile wrote:Scientific Name: None, as they have not been officially discovered by humans. They are referred to as "Cats in the Spires," or simply "Spire Cats". Many people mistake them for bats, birds, airplanes, or believe they are tricks of the light.
Lifespan: They are, in truth, demons that take form as a cat. Therefore they can live forever, however in their domestic form they age like regular cats.
Gender Differences: Males are slightly larger and they have horns. Females are smaller, don't have horns, and are skinnier.
Height: (In true form) Around 2 to 3 feet.
Diet: Small animals, deer, human food, basically anything that they can bring down.
Behavior:
Kittens: In general, Spire Cat kittens are cocky, headstrong, and mischievous. They enjoy playing with almost anything from leaves to squirrels to other Spire kittens. Many of these kittens like to tell jokes or play pranks as well. They can be self-centered, and pretend to boss around other Spire Cats. They do not fully understand who they are, and usually are born thinking they are regular kittens.
Adolescent: WIP
Adult: WIP
Spirit: WIP
Breeding: Breeding usually occurs when Spire Cats are adolescents or adults. Female Spire Cats choose mates with large horns and bright color contrasts in the male's fur. A female Spire Cat can produce up to four kittens in a litter. A kit may be born in three different ways...
Sunsouls: The kitten is born as a regular domestic cat. This can occur if the mother has been in sunlight for too long when pregnant, or Sunsouling may occur simply from an unfortunate sickness. Sunsouls are usually frowned upon in groups of Spire Cats, and may be killed or given up to humans.
Skygift: Skygift kittens are kittens that are said to have been blessed by the Spire Cat's ancestors, SkyZone. Skygifts are honored by their kin and kith. All Skygift kittens are born healthy, and behave like a regular Spire Cat.
Halfsouls: Halfsouls are kittens that are born when a Spire Cat breeds with a creature that is not a Spire Cat. This can also happen if a queen changes form while pregnant. Halfsouls have risk of having unnatural domestic forms, becoming Sunscarred, or staying in a certain form for an unhealthy amount of time.
After one litter, the male and female Spire Cat are unable to breed again. Mothers usually abandon kittens when they become adolescents, and fathers leave their offspring once they are old enough to speak. After mating, the male looses all romantic feelings for his mate and searches for a new one. This cycle repeats until the male ages into a spirit. Cats who are in close relationships (parent-kitten, brother-sister, former mates, etc.) cannot breed but distant relatives (cousins, nieces/nephews, etc.) may.
Last edited by Solarizing on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:12 am, edited 32 times in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spire Cats (Invite Only) (WIP)

Postby Pure Dragon » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:51 am

Hello! PM me or something when the roleplay is ready. ;)
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spire Cats (Invite Only) (WIP)

Postby Solarizing » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:14 am

Okay :)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spire Cats (Invite Only)

Postby Shiverice » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:39 am

Kaze sat down in camp. It was a nice breezy day. She looked around and saw Phantom. She walked over to him and nuzzled her best friend. "Hi Phantom," she meowed.
inactive, but I still check my messages occasionally
nonbinary | she/they pronouns | artist
| tumblr | deviantART | toyhou.se |
ImageImageImage
Shiverice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solarizing » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:45 am

Phantom yawned, still tired from last night's flight. He had been looking for Vinelight – he wanted the older Spire Cat to teach him some cool hunting tricks – but instead failed to find the tom. He had spent the entire evening flying pointlessly over the city to look for him. His efforts had been wasted, and after the sunlight had touched him, he had shifted into a regular cat again. He was happy Kaze was with him – any other Spire Cat would probably hate him for stupidly transforming and wasting a night of good hunting.

(Hey guys new quick rule post which form they're in otherwise it'll get really confusing ;) )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiverice » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:48 am

OOC: OMG check out my first awesome Oekaki drawing! Hehehehehehe
Kaze felt the warm sun shining on her pelt. Her eyes sparkled. "Do you want to go hunting?" she asked. She was in normal cat form.
ImageImageImage
Shiverice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solarizing » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:54 am

OOC: I saw it in the "Recent Oekaki Drawings" :3

Phantom nodded, "Uh... yeah, I guess." He frowned though, in this form he could hardly catch a mouse. How do normal cats survive? he wondered, looking around. He loved catching deer or owls in his true form. Even after all these months, he still found it startling how a regular feline would prefer tuna or mouse to something larger and more filling like cow or deer meat.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiverice » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:00 am

Kaze could see his frown. She laughed. "It's not that hard. You just have to stay quiet," she meowed.
ImageImageImage
Shiverice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solarizing » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:02 am

"Okay..." Phantom sighed crouching low to the ground. He flicked his silver tail tip slowly. "Is this a good hunter's crouch?"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝕊 𝕆 𝕃 𝔸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Artist and writer.
Former Oekaki mod.
Still drawing cats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Solarizing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiverice » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:09 am

Kaze laughed and lightly pushed him down a bit more with her paw. "Good," she meowed.
ImageImageImage
Shiverice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me