Runaways! 1x1 between PetCrazy and MusicViolater8000

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Runaways! 1x1 between PetCrazy and MusicViolater8000

Postby PetCrazy » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:51 pm

I'm putting my forms on here, just in case I forget something and need to check back.

Name:Janna Mae-Rose Foxham (goes by Liss, explained why in history)
Ethnicity:Um, what does that mean?
Hair colour:Red. Bright, glaring Red.
Eye colour:Mild grey
Skin colour:Pink-gold tan with a few freckles sprinkled across her nose.
Special Markings (tattoos, scars etc.):A few scars, mostly unnoticeable except for the one across her palm.
Height:5 foot 5
Clothing style:Split skirt for easy riding, long-sleeved western-style shirt (usually some moderate-bright color) and a metal helmet she'd found.
Hairstyle:braid down her back
History:Liss had a pretty normal life till her 13th birthday, at that date her parents announced her betrothal to someone she'd never met (they believed in arranged marriage). Liss stated she'd rather die, leading to an argument and them telling her to either 'accept it or forget you ever were our child'. She walked out the door with nothing but the clothes on her back, and as soon as she had a change of clothes, she sent those back. She fell in with a gang of highwaymen, but quit them after her first robbery, suffering concise pangs.(that's were she got the scar on her hand.) After that she fended for herself, mostly doing a sorry job of it, but managing to get one square meal a day (usually). The highwayman leader convinced her to take a horse, promising he'd gotten it honestly. (His word never was worth much.) She also got her sword from him, or rather, the first and only person she'd robbed.
Personality:Liss is impulsive, tending to jump in first and think about the consequences later. She is fun to be around though, when she's not got her back up. She makes friends easier than enemies, though she really doesn't make friends THAT easily. She has a temper, the kind that hits the boiling point then drops just as quickly. She tends to be mad for 10 minutes to 10 days, depending on what it was that made her mad, then all is forgiven.
Likes:Practicing her sword fighting, showing people she CAN do something, despite her size. Her horse and her bow.
Dislikes:Being underestimated and being mad.
Strengths:Agility, horsemanship, needlework,
Weaknesses:Keeping her temper, archery, sword fighting,
Greatest Fear:That somehow she will somehow be forced to marry. (she's not against marrying, just wants to do it in her own time to the man on her choice.)
Greatest Desire:To be completely self-sufficient
Goals in life:To be able to actually hit what she aims at with her bow. The above (minor and secret one>) to find a man who loves her and get married, not necessarily settle down though.
What Does He/She Regret:Robbing that one person.
What is He/She Proud of:Her disownment.
Family life:Pretty good, she loves her parents and respects them, but believes she's better off like she is cause her parents are too old-fashioned and stiff-necked.

Name: Leonarda Russel, but she changed it to Cat Stray unofficially.
Ethnicity:I still don't know what this means
Hair:Dirty blonde, waist-length and badly but not impossible-to-brush tangled.
Eyes: Vivid green, slightly slanted, quick and darting.
Skin:Quite tanned
Special Markings: Her back is rather heavily scarred from being a slave. She also has a not really nasty but still noticeable one going from her ear just under her cheekbone.
Height:5'8"
Clothing style:A long burlap sack with holes cut in it for her head and arms with a rope tied around her middle. Will be trying to find a new dress as soon as possible though.
History: Cat was born into a pretty normal household, but things started to go downhill when she was 6. Her identical twin Lilith found out she could be mean to the neighbors and they would believe her when she said it was Cat. This wasn't helped much by the fact she spent most of the time up a tree actually trying to be a cat. Never having an alibi, she spent more and more time imitating cats in every way her human body could and in some ways it couldn't. That only caused Lilith to do more and more, creating a vicious cycle. Because Cat was the surly one, they never suspected Lilith was the one behind it. Finally, when they reached 12, Lilith decided she was being immature, but the damage was done. Cat was as catlike as a human could be, and liked being alone. Two years later, she decided her parents were interfering too much in her life, and ran away. Only to be promptly captured by slavers. She has been passed from owner to owner for the last three years of her life, never being kept by one for too long because of her troublesome personality. She is an expert at imitating cat noises, and frequently gets a reply.
Personality: Cat is a suspicious and mistrustful girl, made cynical by her experiences. She won't trust anyone unless they show they have a definite interest besides the goodness of their heart for helping her. She doesn't like to lie, but is capable and willing if she believes it's necessary. She is also an expert thief, but she also likes to earn things and not steal them. She says it's because she's less likely to get in trouble that way, but deep down inside her she's not so sure that's the reason. Cat hates asking for help, and would die before she would beg, being a proud girl. She is not work-shy, and sometimes rather enjoys it, if no one is waving a whip over her back.
Dislikes: needing help
Strengths:flexibility, and anything to do with cats.
Weaknesses:trust, asking for help
Greatest Fear: Water
Greatest Desire:She doesn't know
Goals in life: To find somewhere she can be safe from bounty hunters and slavers.
What Does He/She Regret:Nothing she's ever done, but she does regret her capture, but she still would have run away.
What is He/She Proud of:Her escape, being so catlike, not needing help very much
Family life:Bad, parents were OK, but kept punishing her for things her twin did.

I forgot to mention Cat has a cat, I also added the likes/dislikes/strengths/weaknesses/fear/desire/goals/regrets/proud of/family life on Cat's.

Her cat is a yellow tabby tom named Leo. No pic for him.
PetCrazy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Runaways! 1x1 between PetCrazy and MusicViolater8000

Postby R0be0 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:34 am

{I'm working on this!!}

Name: Justin Wayne Greenway.
Ethnicity: {It means where they were born. Honestly I don't know for this role play.}
Hair: Jet Black.
Eyes: A very cold and icy looking/seeming blue.
Skin: Slightly tanned.
Special Markings: None.
Height: 5'10 ft.
Clothing style:
History:
Dislikes: Animals, Being alone, Fighting in serious wars.
Strengths: Battle Planning, Knowledge about Weapons.
Weaknesses:
Greatest Fear: Dogs.
Greatest Desire: To live a life of royalty.
Goals in life: To kill everyone that has wronged him before, and to have vengence.
What Does He/She Regret: Not being able to stop the death of his real family.
What is He/She Proud of: Running away, Posioning his uncle.
Family life: Bad, he was often beaten and cussed at, at his 'home.'

Name: Markus Russ Tyson.
Ethnicity: {Ditto too above.}
Hair: Dark Brown; rough and shaggy, yet short.
Eyes: A such dark blue it looks more brown.
Skin: Fair, a light peach.
Special Markings: He has a tattoo of a snake and dragon fighting on his back.
Height: 5'9 ft.
Clothing style: A old brown shirt he's owned since he's been fourteen, and he keeps his sword around a brown mucky belt.
History:
Likes: Fighting, Hunting, Exploring, Bossing others around.
Dislikes: Crowds, Idiots, Cowards, Peacekeepers.
Strengths: He's a very strong fighter and is a very excellent hunter.
Weaknesses: Heights, Some animals, Can't swim.
Greatest Fear: Heights.
Greatest Desire: To own a great sword, one made out of the finest materials.
Goals in life: To become one of the most powerful warriors in the land.
What Does He/She Regret: Killing his family. [Kind of.]
What is He/She Proud of: Not being caught, even though has been a criminal for so long.
Family life: He was ignored for most of his childhood, and so it might have been considered bad.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
R0be0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Runaways! 1x1 between PetCrazy and MusicViolater8000

Postby PetCrazy » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:36 am

((Just let me know when your done filling out the forms, I'm waiting on that before I start. Also, just to warn you, I don't think Cat and Liss will get along. And another thought, maybe we shouldn't have all four meet at once? Maybe have Markus meet Cat, the same time Justin meets Liss. They can meet the other two shortly after that.))
PetCrazy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me