1x1 with ...Ғαℓℓɛи...

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with ...Ғαℓℓɛи...

Postby onlyafter2009 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:51 pm

This is a 1x1 between ...Ғαℓℓɛи... and Gleeky~Cheeze. Do not post here unless you are ...Ғαℓℓɛи...

~*~*~*~*~
Deep in the heart of a beautiful lush forest lies a place that is too beautiful but holds many dark dark secrets.
A wolf who goes by the name of Demon is a very handsome wolf, he looks kind, majestic and elegant.
That is the only good thing about him, he is handsome, bulky, the strongest wolf that no human would ever think of, his skin is like metal. Nothing can get through it by biting or scratching, his fur is like wire and his eyes are like a hawks, ready for anything.
No one knows why he has the strength, or why he's so evil. But he is, he can kill a wolf with one claw. He leads a pack that is more like an army, he calls them his slaves. They are.

~*~*~*~*~

Form
~~~~~
Code: Select all
[img]Picture goes here[/img]
Name:
Loner/Rank: (yes/no, Rank)
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Crush:
Mate:
History:
Other:

~*~*~*~*~
Pack Law
~~~~~~~~~
Printed on a stone, right outside the main den. (A large cave that has many wolf sized holes leading into chambers)

-Never argue with Demon
-Don't talk to Demon unless he talks to you
-Demon is always right
-Males choose their mates, females have no vote, Mate Chooser say yes or no.
-Beta's and Mate Choosers have rights over all other wolves. They are your masters.
-The Alpha's mates are NOT higher than you, they are strongest females. No one may be mates with them.
-Gaiasera is head of the Alpha's Mates, she is higher than you.

Ranks
~~~~~
If a wolf's name is in bold it means ...Ғαℓℓɛи... and I don't need to make a form, we can play them whenever, however.

Alpha:
Demon (M) (Rarely Ever Used)
Alpha's Mates
Gaiasera
Ember
Zenon
Venux
Tainted
Meejy
Shifter
Ventell
Daisy
Lotil
Ventorion
Zeebox

Mate Choosers:
All Males
Koranian Tefalu Dune
Gecko
Fia
Leyto
Grass

Beta:
All Males
Chase
Gauge
Fork

Pack Males:
Leaf
Verto
Jaggerhead
Twisted
Mutil
Beyare
Beckonien
Teather
Fearof
tHeWoRsT
Grammaran
Gadget
Zoo
Neverend

Pack Females:
Alice
Wonder
Tails
Restus
Bemon
Devil
Death
Defy
Level
Generation
Zake
Fort

Guard Wolves
~~~~~~~~~~~~
1000 + black wolves that surround the packs territory, all of them are said to be made from Demon's 'Magic'.
They are all just wolves from the AR pack that were forced into darkness.

Loners
~~~~~~
Ruffian
Last edited by onlyafter2009 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with ...Ғαℓℓɛи...

Postby onlyafter2009 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Name: Gaiasera
Loner/Rank: No, Alpha's Mate
Personality: A very kind wolf, although she can be a savage at times. A beast, not afraid to kill anything in her way. She remains like this for several days until she gets over it.
Luckily it's difficult to get her angry so usually she isn't a killing beast on the loose.
She is very strict with those who are under her ranking and will make sure they do what she says.
Strengths: She is quick and agile, although she has more strength then smart. She has about 1/28 of the strength Demon has.
Weaknesses: Not very smart, she can get into sticky situations very easily if she doesn't think about them properly.
Crush: None
Mate: Demon
History: Gaiasera was bought up in the pack, she had met Demon many times and he was taken on by her challenging ways. He started to like her and she became one of his mates when she was about 9 Months old, much younger than many females has become his mate.
When she turned 1 Year they mated and Gaia had 5 Pups; Devil, Death, Alice, Fearof and tHeWoRsT
Other:

Name: Leaf
Loner/Rank: No, other males
Personality: Leaf can't help but be kind, his mother was kind, his father was kind, everyone in his family was too kind and trustful for their own good.
But even though he is kind, he is a drama queen in many many ways.
Strengths: His swimming skill is above most of the others in the pack.
Weaknesses: Swiftness, he isn't that swift.
Mate: None
History: Leaf was bought up in Autumns River Pack, a very strong pack that once took over Satan's Pack. They ruled until Demon was born, AR Pack was instantly taken down, and because Leaf was the to be alpha of AR Pack they took him in when he was about 7 Months.
Other:

Name: Koranian Tefalu Dune
Loner/Rank: No, Mate Chooser
Personality: Very fair but still strict. He can be brutal or sweet. He has a mixed personality, a must have personality a Mate Chooser should have.
Strengths: Smartness.
Weaknesses: Agility and strength
Mate: None
History: Bought up in the pack, taken in by a Mate Chooser when his parents were killed by Demon.
Other:
Last edited by onlyafter2009 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Ғαℓℓɛи... » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Name: Ember
Loner/Rank: no, Alpha's Mate.
Personality: She is a quiet soul this one, innocent in every way... submissive, if not a little bit of a coward. She was chosen by the Alpha for simple reassons. Her simple yet sleek beauty, for one, and another... she didn't bother trying to resist him.
Strengths: She's understanding, and her hearing is super sensetive. She's also good at seeing through any masquerade.
Weaknesses: She can be forced into almost anything... her willpower is a little too weak. And, she has a weakness for pups. =P
Mate: The Alpha
History: She grew up in the valley near-by, and when she went out to see if she could find a pack to join away from her family pack, Demon caught her.
Other:

Name: Ruffian
Loner/Rank: yes, none
Personality: Rebellious to the max, she kinda hangs around the terra around the fringes of pack boundaries. She doesn't really care if she's caught, she's just like that... nieve enough to think she can escape the clutches of the wolves of the pack. She's always been too head-strong for pack life... she was cast out for defying the alpha of her old pack... repeatedly. Oh, and wacking the healer in the face, but he deserved it. According to her, anyway. ^_^
Strengths: She's incredably agile, so she sticks to rocks and loose ground that most wolves can't handle. She's extreamly protective, and she has a thing about never giving up without a fight...
Weaknesses: O-kay, so she's a little... shall we say, uppidy? And she takes things way too far and way too seriously most of the time. But thats just her way of standing up to wolves.
Crush: None! & she don't need none!
Mate: Nu-uh. Neeever.
History: (explained in Persona. ;) )
Other:

Name: Chase
Loner/Rank: No, Beta.
Personality: A little distant from this world, Chase just wants an escape from this pack. However, he can not find one. His soul is trapped, and because of it he can be a bit snappish. Mostly, he just hangs out hunting. Sometimes he disapears for weeks at a time on hunting trips, and when he finally shows his face again, he is punished severely. He has the fresh, open scars from it. But he's willing to take the risk.
Strengths: His stealth is exceptional, and his short distance speed is deadly fatal for the prey he hunts. He's a good listener too.
Weaknesses: He's a little... confined... he doesn't like to show his head in public much, and he doesn't smile...
Crush: He has eyes for one he can not have.
Mate: None.
History: He grew up in the pack... for his father is Demon himself. He dispises himself sometimes for that, thinks his bloodline is filthy.
Other:
βℓαcκ σи βℓαcκ, Яɛ∂ σи Яɛ∂,
Иσ ωαит σғ Яɛ∂ɛмρтισи, Ħαʋитɛ∂ ωιтн ∂яɛα∂.
мʏ Ƥσɛтяʏ Ƭняɛα∂
ImageImageImageImageImage
...Ғαℓℓɛи...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onlyafter2009 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Gaiasera grunted as she awoke, next to her body was the huge Demon, the leader of their fearless pack. She smiled at him and licked his cheek. He remained 'asleep', but she could tell that he was more awake than asleep, just alert and wanting to know what was happening around him. Gaia rolled away from Demon before jumping onto her paws, they had been asleep in the largest chamber in their base cave. She smiled, it was just the two of them alone, seeing as each Alpha Mate got turns to sleep with Demon.
Gaia sniffed at the air, rising her muzzle as she did. It smelt a bit like wet moss and it was very musty. She let out a sigh before turning to the hole that led into the main cave or chamber, Gaia shook her fur of dust before jumping into the hole and trotting forwards into a tunnel. As soon as she came out the other side she was blinded by the light of the morning. All the wolves seemed to be awake at that moment. She saw one of her daughters across the cave, it was Devil. Devil was chatting idly to her sister, Death.
Gaia let out an amused sigh before heading out of the cave, just to be greeted by Leaf, "Good morning my Main." The young male said to Gaia, bowing in respect as he did. "Good morning to you Leaf, now, where's the deer. I'm quiet hungry." The last part Gaia said in a slightly snappy tone. Leaf winced, his fur standing up as he pulled back
"It's just by the food stock, as it usually is."
Gaia nodded and flicked her tail, sending Leaf on his way. Gaia padded towards the food stock, there were about 25 wolves were crowding around the food source, the smell of fresh blood and stale carcasses was wafting through the air. As soon as the wolves saw Gaia they split apart respectfully, making the Main Mate huff. She Grabbed a hare, brown and still warm. She smiled before throwing it into the air with her muzzle and catching it in her mouth, making many of the wolves cringe as they heard the sickening crack of crunching bones.

Leaf trotted away, eyes low, fearing that looking a higher in the eye would cause a large punishment. He looked around and sighed, there were many holes in the cave he was padding into. Many of them. Some of the walls even had 20 or so paw sized holes leading up to a large hole which would lead to a chamber. He sighed and looked around. Death and Devil were still chatting, perhaps he could pick one of them to be his mate?
He shrugged and continued to pad on.

Koranian sat with the other Mate Choosers behind a large mound of dirt that was rectangular and reached up to their chests. They were waiting for any male wolves to come along and ask for a mate. They looked around, a lot of the time there were no calls at all, there rarely were as in the pack there was no love, only beauty and beasts.
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Ғαℓℓɛи... » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:10 pm

...Ruffian...

Shades of green
Grey inbetween
and a fleeting glint of amber.

The wolf was a mear flah as she disapeared through impossible forest land. Her steps, fast and carefree, her thoughts calm. Nothing was an effort... leap to the side, land with her front paws and twist into another high clearance over bense bushes. Barely brushing the earth she disapeared under the intricate artwork of the vines, becoming a simple part of the pattern herself. This was how she got around in this harsh terrain. She kept to the denser parts of the forest... where most wolves couldn't find her. As a dark brown, tan and golden eyed figure, she came and she went. No threat to anyone... except maybe herself. She dashed softly under a thorn bush in the center of some intricate gathering of trees. One of the wise men standing had fallen, and this log provided a doorway of thorns, bark, wood and unforgiving vines. SOmewhere in this tangled mess, she curled up to sleep till the day-time lived itself out again, and what was left of the waning moon raised it's insolent head once more...

...Chase...

The wolf glanced up as the Alpha's play-toy, Gaiasera, walked out of his den. She had a smile on her perfect lips, and her furr was ruffled. She'd just woken from her darkened slumber by his side, under his filthy paws. He did not meet her eyes, but he sneaked a look at her as her back was turned. Her long tail waved lightly behind her elegant paws... her shoulders rolling in their easy movement. Her glanced down, snarled. His father, curse his soul, didn't deserve her. But it didn't mean he did either. He kicked himself (mentally, by the way. =P ) for even glancing at her that way. He turned away, back to the welcome darkness of his sodden cave. Blood ran freely from numerous cuts on his right side. His eye was swollen and closed, and under his furr it would be blackened with bruising. He rasped at the air. He tasted blood. Another feirce punishment for leaving for too long. His lip was pulled down in a vicious slash to his jaw. That wouldn't be too handsome if a healer didn't get to it fast. But he didn't think of that as he lay down in the back of his dank reality.

...Ember...
Ember looked up at Gaia passed her. Of course, she didn't meet her eyes, but looked just below them. This she-wolf wasn't one to show her happiness or kindness, but still... a small smile dragged the corners of her lips up. Then she ducked her head as she passed, and slowly padded out of the den into the shadows of the trees. There she sat down quietly. Near her hind foot was the opening to a den full of holes... she could hear a wolf inside. She lay her small, sweet head down and sighed. Today was hot... too hot for her liking. Tonight, it was her turn to sleep with Demon. She didn't exactly mind that... it wasn't all that bad, really. But then again, she was relatively new, and didn't really apreciate the full malice of Demon's wrath. Yet.
мʏ Ƥσɛтяʏ Ƭняɛα∂
...Ғαℓℓɛи...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onlyafter2009 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:16 am

Leaf smiled, he had seen the look on Chase's face, his first instinct was to do some friendly teasing. But CHase didn't appear to be a wolf you could tease, so Leaf thought. Perhaps he could go talk to him, hook Gaia and Chase up or something. Seeing as Gaiasera rarely slept in her chamber and usually just slept out side the cave's main entrance, he might be able to convince her that sleeping in Chase's den that night would keep her safer and that he should sleep outside seeing as he was a lower rank. But he was also convincing himself that it wouldn't work. It wouldn't hurt to try though.
Leaf looked towards Chase's den and trotted towards it before crouching down slightly and going through the hole, then he stopped. What if Chase said no to his idea, that would be a put down and he could be punished for even thinking of such ideas, but Gaiasera, being naive and oblivious, would be easy to get into his den. Leaf almost cracked up laughing but stopped instantly, realizing he was still in the hole, so he turned around and trotted outside again.

Gaia laughed after she had gulped the whole thing down, "I won't bite you, go ahead, eat. I'm not moody today." She let out a snicker before turning towards the forest then turning towards the cave. Perhaps she could get a wolf to do some hunting for Demon? He only ate Spotted Elk, which were quiet rare around these parts.
Gaia sprinted into the den and to the Mate Choosers before jumping up onto their mound of dirt, "Hey, Gecko, Fia, Leyto, Grass and Koranian." She smiled, watching them lean back and drop their gaze respectfully, "I want, you, Kora, to go find Demon some Spotted Elk."
The brown wolf with thick fur and gray highlights nodded his head, sending a few strands of fur down before standing up and brushing past Gaia and towards the forest, Gaia quickly jumped away from the MC's and laughed softly, "See ya."
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Ғαℓℓɛи... » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:31 pm

Chase's head snapped up at the aproaching paw-steps, his lips dragged down in a grimance at the sudden movement. Leaf apeared in the entry-way to his den. The wolf has a strange light in his eyes. Oh-no. Not anyother of his wild ideas. Chase was about to lecture the wolf, but he... burst out laughing?! Chase raised to his feet, a small snarl gurgling in his wounded throat. He was about to roar his head of... and the wolf was gone. He slumped back down onto the cave floor, flustered, yet, unsuspicious... for now.

Ember lifted her eyes slightly, sneeking a peek as Leaf made his way over to the Alpha's. She raised her eyebrows at the strange expression on Leaf's face. Laughter..? An emotion she hadn't seen for a very long time. She ducked her eyes and walked quietly into a near-by cave. There was a small hole in the upper corner of it. She jumped up, and curled up into the tiny hollow. She was practically invisable... she hoped no-one was in this cave. The echoes from outside were enhanced in here...

Ruffian shifted slightly in her sleep, rolling over. This was repeated quite a few times as the day wore on.. and by the time she awoke to a thorn prickling her cheek, she was quite in a mess... her left paw was tangled with her tail, which was caught on a vine tangled around her back right paw, criss-crossing over her back and... she couldn't even follow it. She struggled slightly... and soon only her right ear was touching the ground. She was in a hammoc. She sighed, and glared out into open space. She looked... like an idiot... not that anyone could see her without crawling into her thorn-bush den... but still.
мʏ Ƥσɛтяʏ Ƭняɛα∂
...Ғαℓℓɛи...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onlyafter2009 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Kora kept his nose low to the ground as he padded through the forest, his eyes wandering about. He looked to the right, there were huge trees, four times the size and height of a human, they were all beautiful and all of them held ranges of green moss. He looked to the left, a place where the Spotted Elk usually roamed when they were in the forest. None, and it seemed he was only a few minutes late by the smell and freshness of dung.
Kora huffed, it wasn't his duty to go do things for the Main, it was his job to choose the mates and divorce the mates. He growled and lashed out at a tree, digging his long sharp, talon like claws through the thick bark. The mark he left would be taken as a territory marker. Kora winced, if a wolf from the pack were to come by it, sniff it and report to Demon about it, Kora would look like one of Demon's sons. He whined, tail immediately dropping through his legs and ears going back.
He looked around, maybe this was his chance to run for it, finally have freedom. Kora sprinted, he ran quickly, not looking where he was going. He knew that there would be Wolves guarding the edge of the territory, but if he was fast enough he could get past them. Kora ran, he saw them, 5 black wolves, each of them 5 meters apart, then there were 10 meter gaps, 5 more black wolves, 10 meter gap, 5 more black wolves etc.
Kora made for one of the 10 meter gaps, but a black wolf in hiding had seen him, jumped out and just missed Kora. They all gave out a chase for Kora, each of them running. Kora knew he would be taken down soon enough so he started ti slow down, but he tripped over a log and tumbled into a mound of thorns and through them. He yelped loudly before colliding into something soft.

(Added a new rank, Demon would need allies to make sure wolves didn't escape wouldn't he?)
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Ғαℓℓɛи... » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Ruffian gasped, no time to react. The breath had been cruelly knocked from her lungs. The vines snapped, bringing the bush down on them. She tumbled slightly, but her landing was broken by something. She looked down, huffing in surprise. A he-wolf..? Pack-wolf! Escape! But wait... the pack-wolves were chasing him... not her. And if they found him, they'd find her. She snorted, but hooked her claws into his furr and yanked backwards, rolling deeper into the denser parts. It would get extreamly hard for any wolves to follow here... but this pack wolf might not be able to get through either. "Follow." Her words were almost too quiet to hear. Then she slipped forward, snaked over a log and dashed under a bush. She leapt up and over obsticals, barely touching the ground again before she twisted to the side and dodged between two branches. She eventually landed herself at the base of a hollow trunk, and crawled up inside it. It was a tiny space, barely big enough for two lean wolves, little own her and a large he-wolf, who looked like he trained for fighting every day. She wedged ehrself higher, not even knowing why she bothered trying to save him as well. Where was he, had he made it? Were theys till being followed?

(Tried not to make it too god-moddy, is there anything you want me to change in there..??? Plz tell me!)
мʏ Ƥσɛтяʏ Ƭняɛα∂
...Ғαℓℓɛи...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onlyafter2009 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:48 pm

((Not at all. =3))

Kora grunted, starting to follow after her, things tugged at his fur, holding him back slightly. He could hear the other wolves retreating now. He sighed but continued to run forwards. Going exactly the same way the she-wolf had, although he couldn't see her he could smell her scent. Eventually he came to a halt by the hollow tree. He laid down and yawned, as if he were going to sleep. His salmon pink tongue just lay out of his mouth before he looked up.
Kora couldn't see her, "Come out now, they're gone."

((Time skip?))
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me