Cry of the Wolf *Realistic. Invite only*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Cry of the Wolf *Realistic. Invite only*

Postby t i r e d. » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Territory: How about a large plain, with scarce trees here and there, with several small creeks, which lead to a misty lake that lays at the base of mountain range. The lake is also surrounded by a cold and damp forest, where the branches are thick enough to block out the sun in several spots. Civilization isn't too far away either.

Character Code: (I prefer to use one, you don't have to )

Code: Select all
Nick Name (For you):
Name:
Wolf species:
Eye color:
Scars:
Bred in captivity?:
History:
Other

It's a bit plain, but really it's just a survival rp...not much of a plot xD

My Char(s):
Nick Name (For you):
Name: Accalia
Wolf species: Tundra Wolf
Physical description/pic: Image Accalia is large for a female, with more muscle tone. Her legs are slightly short in portortion to her body,but not as muscled as her body, making them appear longer.
Eye color: Her left eye is light brown, but her right is light blue due to it being blind
Scars: She has several scars on her muzzle from fights with female wolves, and a scar that runs above her right eye, curving towards her ear.
Bred in captivity?: Yes, but she was released at an extremely young age because the center went out of business.
History: She was born in captivity, and her parents were released as soon as she was weaned. Just months after that, the company that paid for her meat and housing ran out of business, causing the need for all of the wolves to be released. They were dumped into the Europian wilderness, and she quickly bonded with the other wolves that were released with her to survive. There was only one other female, and Accalia bonded more with the males. Her temper was always short with the female, and one day after she tried to eat before Accalia, she ran her out of the small pack. Yet Accalia soon felt the need for her own pack, and left the males, wandering through territories, often picking fights but only with females.
Other: Often in times of scarce food, the mere sight of a female wolf is enough to send her over the edge, and she never stops herself before her rage is satisfied. She is loyal though, to her male friends, and would never betray them.

Your Char(s):
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nuregami's Bundles and Bundles of Fur...♥

Postby Nuregami » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Nick Name (For you): Wait- Me or the Wolf?
Name: Jhuechi {Zoo-Chee}
Wolf species: Timber Wolf
Physical description/pic:
Eye color: Amber
Bred in captivity?: Nope, He is pure wild; and terrified by human activity.
History: Jhuechi lives a normal wolf life; Raised by a small pack and sent out at the age of discovery, riseing to become a hunter for his pack. Alone with the rest of the hunters for a few days to find prey, he and his men came back to the camp to find humans, and the corspes of the rest of the pack dead due to illegal hunting. He said farewell to his fellow hunters quickly and left; he ran far away and began to pursue his life as a loner. Now fully grown, Jhuehci wants a family to call his own again, or atleast a companion to talk to besides the trees.
Other: He is alpha material, but scared to take on, and admit he is scared, the responibilites of keeping a pack in line.

Offically quitting CS. I'll miss the comminity but mostly the wonderful staff. This site has the B E S T staff ever, along with the best followers. I'm giving away all my pets.
Its an interesting competition that won't last long, so get your mitts on my pets soon.
I'll really miss CS. I'm just not into it like I used to be.

I'll come back, when you need me~
No need to stay around♥

-The ending song from Narnia.

Characters are also up for grabsNick FamilyTrades
Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cry of the Wolf *Realistic. Invite only*

Postby t i r e d. » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:31 pm

((For you ^^ And would you mind starting first? Running on fumes, sorry xD Love the charrie by the way. I love names other than Midnight and Bill and those boring things -__-))
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:32 pm

{Ignore that last PM I sent. x3 and yesh I'l post first.!
Lol a wolf named Bill.}
Last edited by Nuregami on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offically quitting CS. I'll miss the comminity but mostly the wonderful staff. This site has the B E S T staff ever, along with the best followers. I'm giving away all my pets.
Its an interesting competition that won't last long, so get your mitts on my pets soon.

No need to stay around♥

Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby t i r e d. » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:32 pm

((I've seen it. xD))
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Jhuechi sniffed the twilight air as the sun had just set, flicking his ears as she slinked accross the forest floor insearch of prey- his nose unable to catch a scent yet, besides that of birds. He stood his body strait up and tossed his head back to look at the rising moon, waxing down into a sliver.

No need to stay around♥

Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby t i r e d. » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Accalia's finely muscled legs brought her closer to a new scent. She had been in this territory for a while, and while she wouldn't call it hers, she knew it well. The intruder seemed to a wolf, male, and as her stout body brought her closer, she contemplated why he would be in her territory. Food was the obvious reason, there was a small herd of deer and numerous rabbit holes nearby, but at some point they should have crossed her scent markings. As the scent got stronger, her pace slowed to a trot, and then to a graceful walk when she was almost to the wolf. By the time she reached him, she was barely moving, yet tensed for a fight if necessary. "What are you doing here?" She asked. Her tone was slightly sharp,her ears forward and her tail high. Her very posture showed that she thought of herself as the owner of this land, and she wasn't quite sure what to do with him.
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Jhuechi turned his head quickly, as a voice had startled him; making him tuck his tail and ears.
A large white fae stood in front of him, near to the size of a male. She has snuck up on him, startled him. He could lie.
He could tell her he was looking for another, after all these could be her woods. It has been awhile scince he had saw another being, a being as beautiful as her; with her white coat, and it has seem he lost his abiliy to comunicate. "Looking for prey." Said Jhuechi untucking his tail. "What are you doing here?" He asked innocently.

No need to stay around♥

Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby t i r e d. » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:02 pm

"This is my territory." She replied, making a quick decision to call it so. It would just be easier. Her voice was solemn and smooth, and as she glanced over the brute, she saw that he was fit and muscular, and would probably do well in a fight if need be. She raised her head a little higher. "The prey in these lands belongs to me." The only reasons she hadn't leapt upon him already was because he was male, and looked able. If they fought, the best she could hope for was scarring, worst being death, as he was clearly a worthy opponent. Her hackles raised ever so slightly, showing she meant business, and would carry out the threat her body was portraying if she needed to.
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Jhuechi huffed.
Was he willing to fight over these grounds? Perhaps, he wasn't hungry enough, nor mad enough to fight for something that wasn't his, and prayed not to.

Keeping his guard down and raising his ears back up, Jhuechi looked strait ahead and continued walking in the direction he was heading, past the beautiful fae with his tail relaxed. He was tired of running enough to disregard her and continue.

No need to stay around♥

Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me