1x1 The Neko Pirate

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 The Neko Pirate

Postby xstrawberryx » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:33 pm

Crimson Pack & Silver Pack

Crimson Pack's territory lies in the deeper parts of the forest that spreads towards the mountains where it leads to more woods, these werewolves are known to be more into their natural habitats and instincts.

A river runs through both territories dividing it into a border, a bridge connects the two.

Silver Pack's territory is on the other side of the river, where there is less trees, going out into a village with more modern buildings and werewolves who are more civilized.

Last edited by xstrawberryx on Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 The Neko Pirate

Postby xstrawberryx » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:22 pm

CHARACTERS;

Straw's
☀ A t t i c u s☀ - Alpha Silver pack
☀C o s e t t e☀ - Atticus's daughter, Omega Silver Pack

☀B a e☀ - Warrior Crimson pack
Neko's
Valeria Keller - Alpha Crimson Pack
Gareth Mackenzie -Warrior Silver Pack

Others
Beta- Jonny
Cook Silver Pack- Naomi
Last edited by xstrawberryx on Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:01 pm

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 - Crimson Pack Alpha
Valeria was walking around in her human form, busy making sure that everyone was doing their jobs and helping where needed. Being the alpha could sometimes be a lot of work, but she wouldn't give it up even if she had that chance. Which is why she was kind of wary of any wolves wanting to be her mate. This was her birthright, and while she didn't mind sharing power with a mate, she was slightly worried about them only wanting her for the power to be in charge. She trusted her pack, no one had ever given her reason not to trust them, so she wasn't sure where that worry came from.

Once she made sure everything was running smoothly, she stepped into her den for a moment to be alone, pushing her way past the leafy vines that covered the entrance to give her a small bit of privacy. She sighed and leaned against the rocky cave wall. Even she needed moments alone like this, though she was mostly pretty social.

𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐞 - Silver Pack
Gareth was out by himself on the edge of pack territory, keeping an eye on things. This solitude was how he preferred it to be. And sometimes the buildings and everything around here reminded him of his time in captivity. But that was nothing he couldn't deal with. Honestly though, he sometimes would rather sleep out in the open. He wasn't sure if anyone had ever noticed him on the nights he didn't sleep indoors, if they had, no one had said anything to him about it. Not that many really spoke to him in general. He sat there in his wolf form as his eyes scanned around, making sure nothing was happening. He always wanted to be aware of any potential trouble, so he could react quickly if needed.

At the moment, not much was happening. Which was good. although slightly boring. His main job was fighting off threats, after all. But he did use his size and strength in other places when needed. Fighting is just what he knew best.
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:01 pm

☀C o s e t t e☀ 21, She Wolf, Bi, Omega in Silver Pack, lo/tags Pack house, none

Cosette stood in the kitchen in the pack house, her father across the hall in the next room where he normally stayed when it was time for a meeting with the highest pack members. As she whipped up some eggs, pancakes and bacon the cook walked in, took one look at Cosette an started preparing everyone's breakfast. The young female scuffed, her and Naomi, was her name use to be close friends, until her parents got into her head about the reputation she would have being friends with a omega. After all, she was already a cook. Finishing up her breakfast, Cosette walked to the table after setting it onto a plate, with a glass of orange juice and started eating. The upstairs where her and her fathers area where, the middle ground is where the kitchen and main areas are including her fathers office and other rooms needed. The basement, Cosette has never been told information about, but the higher ranks and her father know. Her curiosity never stopped her from wondering what her father was keeping down there. As Cosette finished up her breakfast, the rest of the pack members started arriving to eat.

Atticus Ledger, 36, Brute, Hetero, Alpha in Silver Pack, lo/ Pack house; office

Rubbing his temple with a bit of frustration, the alpha of Silver pack give in a frustrated sigh. He had been in this meeting for over an hour, trying to figure out a plan to keep unwanted guests from the pack border. Rogues have started getting a bit bolder, sneaking into the border to steal food, or whatever they can get their dirty paws on. Going back into the present, the older male looked up as he noticed his beta was yelling across the table towards the lead warrior. "How are the rogues coming into are storage house? isn't it you're job and the rest of the warriors to fight off the unwanted?" with a sigh Atticus gathers his papers closing the folder with the information provided for the meeting "Meeting is dismissed, everyone get out" the rest of the pack fell silent, looking towards their alpha confused. He dismissed them again with his hand, the highest rank members gathered their things stood up and walked out the office.

☀B a e☀ 19, Brute, Hetero, Warrior of Crimson Pack, lo/tags

none for now
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:54 pm

𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐞 - Silver Pack Warrior
Gareth took a quick glance back towards the building where he knew the meeting was currently taking place. Of course, he wasn't high enough ranking to be there. And he had his job to watch out for any strange wolves getting too close to the territory. Whatever was happening in there, it didn't really concern him. There wasn't really any time to be concerned about things other than minding his guard duties. Besides, he tried to stay away from the higher ranking wolves usually unless he was being given orders. And even if he hated having to be on guard duty, he wasn't going to leave his spot. Maybe if he got lucky, he would catch someone sneaking around. At least he hoped so. It wasn't like anything else interesting would happen today. He could hear multiple sets of footsteps echoing all at once from inside as it seemed the alpha had dismissed the meeting.

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 - Crimson Pack Alpha
none
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:07 am

☀C o s e t t e☀ 21, She Wolf, Bi, Omega in Silver Pack, lo/tags Pack house, none

Cosette stood up, grabbing her empty plate making her way towards the sink to rinse it out, then placing it into the dishwasher. As she ran water through her cup and silverware, she heard her father's office door creak open as pack members left the room. It didn't sound like a very successful meeting, she assumed from the way her fathers men stormed out the office, their tension radiating throughout the room. Some of them made their way out of the building, while a couple went to the dining table to get breakfast before they headed out to work. The young female turned back around to place the rest of her dishes into the dishwasher, as she washed her hands, she felt a strong gaze on her back. Her neck hairs standing up, she knew they where staring at her again, they always did, and she was over it. Her mother ran years ago, and she was a baby, the events that led to her fate made her bitter towards her mother, and would never understand why she would do such a thing, her father never talked about it nor was he very kind towards the topic. Never the less, she dried her hands walking out of the pack house so she could breath. She noticed one of the pack warriors near the building, she recognized him too, Gareth Mackenzie. Cosette cocked her head to the side a little curious, wondering what he was doing, she wasn't told much, or knew much, all she knew is she was an omega and to stay in a omega's place. She examined the male a bit more, silvery hair with eyes that looked greyish purple, she couldn't tell, he wasn't close enough, he seemed to be pondering or thinking of something. Shrugging it off, the young female walk towards the forest to go for a little run.

Atticus Ledger, 36, Brute, Hetero, Alpha in Silver Pack, lo/ Pack house; office

Atticus made his way into the kitchen after a few of the other members of the meeting left the building, he walked into the kitchen a little bit after Cosette had left, watching her go, he sighed briefly. This was not the fate he wanted for his daughter, but he was happy he still had his older sons to take over when he would no longer be able to be fit for the alpha position. Atticus grabbed a cup of coffee, sipping it slightly as he tried to figure out a solution to the little rogue problem. "Alpha" snapping out of his gaze, he noticed his Beta Jonny standing near him, a bit of irritation in his voice "Yes?" he didn't notice when the beta wolf came up, nor did he realize the wolf was talking to him until he heard Alpha in a rather irritated tone. "I apologize for bothering you like this, but the Rogues, are still a problem, and the lead warrior seems to be lacking at his job, if you'd give me permission to lead the next order" putting his mug down, Atticus nodded "I suppose" Jonny gave a short nod towards the alpha before turning on his heel walking towards the exit.

Jonny walked out the building watching the alpha's daughter making her way towards the forest, with a slight grunt of disgust he turned his head to notice the warrior Gareth, then the lead warrior. With a long stride Jonny walks towards the lead warrior to speak to him of plans for the next rogue attack towards the storage house. After a short conversation, both the beta and lead warrior made their way towards Gareth "Gareth" both members gave the young warrior a respective nod of acknowledgement, "We are having a meeting, if you could gather the rest of the warriors towards the field"
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:57 pm

𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐞 - Silver Pack Warrior
Gareth was still just sitting there on his own, but he could sense the eyes watching him, turning his head a bit to see Cosette looking his way. He didn't seem to mind it, but wasn't sure why she'd be in any way curious about him. He knew who she was, but that was it, he didn't really pay much attention to the others, so of course he'd never officially met her. After a few moments of that, he noticed her walk off towards the forest, staring after her for a moment or two before looking away again. It wasn't long after that he heard two sets of footsteps approaching him. he looked towards them to see the beta and lead warrior standing there, nodding at him. He nodded in return and listened to the orders he was given. Standing from his spot, he gave another quick nod. "Of course." He started to walk off to do as he was told. Honestly, out of all the wolves he wasn't sure why they sent him for this job. Maybe it was just because he was the first one they saw.. And he would never refuse orders.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes