Werewolf 1x1 with Ladydarkwolf

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Werewolf 1x1 with Ladydarkwolf

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:49 pm

Not us? Don't post. Ill obviously know you're not me.

We don't really have a plot. We're just kind of doing what we want.

My characters
Boy
Girl

Their characters
Boy
Girl
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Werewolf 1x1 with Ladydarkwolf

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:29 pm

Name:Grayson Runningwolf his wolf's name is Blayze
Description: he stands 6 foot 9 inches tall with muscles that would make a body builder jealous. His black hair is as dark as the wings of a Raven and brings out the brilliant green of his emerald eyes. His human half is a natural tan from a mixture of his Kiowa blood and his love of the outdoors. His wolf side is a huge dark grey with a crescent moon shaped scar on his left hip.
Sexuality: bi
Family: twin sister Kaylin, mother Maria and Dad Jeremiah.
History: the twins were born to the Alpha and Luna of Black Dawn Pack and have been attending a school in New Orleans that is not only a school for werewolves bit also witches and humans alike. Greyson is the older of the twins by 5 minutes but he and his sister could not be closer. Kaylin is his best friend and he is protective of her. Their Pack although under the protection of the royal pack that runs the country the are still one of the smaller packs in the state.

Name Kaylin Runningwolf wolfs name is Ember
Description:six foot 7 inches tall slender build. Like her twin she has Raven black hair and emerald green eyes Her wolf Ember is a dark rust color with blue eyes. Like Grayson she is well built and muscular with tanned skin and a light dancer's build.
Family: twin brother Grayson and their parents
History: same as her twins. Where Grayson is the star quarterback of their football team Kaylin is the captain of the dance and gymnastics teams. But don't let her light build fool you this she wolf is anything but weak.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:10 am

You can post first if you want to. Otherwise, tell me to and ill figure something out]

Name:
Innis Kismet, wolf Snowfall
Sexuality:
Pan
Crush:
Will be Grayson
Description:
Average height at five foot six. However, she's much smaller than her twin. She looks nothing like him. This is because she has reddish eyes, white hair and pale skin. She was born without pigment in her skin. Her hair reaches mid back. Its straight and parted instead of having bangs. Her wolf is white with reddish eyes. She has a pink nose and areas. Her ear insides are also pink. The wolf is average height and slender.
Family:
Micah x Emily, twin Jeremy, younger siblings Kim and Liam
History:
Born eighteen years ago, eight minutes after her brother. She's smaller and more slender. She can fight if she needs to. She's a wolf, so of course she can. She's in school like others. She plays tennis, and is in two clubs. The anime club meets a couple times a week. The music club is the other days.

Name:
Jeremy Kismet, wolf Birch
Sexuality:
Bi
Crush:
Will be Kaylin
Description:
Six foot five male, so a little shorter than Kaylin. You couldn't really tell though. He has tanned skin as he loves being outside. He has brown hair, as well as green eyes. His hair is straight and reaches mid neck. He parts it instead of having bangs. He and his sister look nothing alike...His wolf is very big. He's well muscled as well, in both forms. The wolf is reddish brownish with a darker face. He has the same green eyes in wolf form.
Family:
Parents and twin sister, as well as younger siblings
History:
Same history as his sister. They are twins, so of course they have the same history. He's in school, just like the others. He does swimming and volleyball. He's co captain for the volleyball team. Not for the swimming team, but that's fine by him, he doesn't mind it.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:52 am

Kaylin rose with the sound of her alarm and took a quick shower before slipping on a pair of black skinny jeans a purple peasant top and her black knee high boots before she went to wake her twin for school. They had just over two hours before school started and her brother was hard to get moving on a Monday morning. "Come on Gray we've got to get going" she called

Grayson woke and called back "I'm up I'm up give me ten minutes ". Within 5 he was showered dressed and joining his twin in the kitchen. They quickly wolfed down their breakfast and headed out to their cars "mine or yours?" He asked as they stood beside their cars. His was a turquoise dodge ram while his sister had a teal and purple Jeep Renegade. Once the choice was made they went to school in time to grab their books and meet up with the rest of their classmates before heading to the auditorium for an assembly before school started for the day.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:10 pm

Jeremy Kismet- wolf Birch- m- 18 y- bi; will be Kaylin- reddish brown wolf with darker face- Micah x Emily: Kim and Liam- volleyball co captain, swim team- Tags: Innis

The six foot five and well muscled male rolled over on his bed, and stretched. Green eyes soon opened, and he looked around his room a moment. The tan skinned, brown haired one combed at his neck length hair. He finally got up, going to comb his hair and get dressed. Once he was done, he ate breakfast with his twin sister. They went to the bathroom one at a time, to use it and brush their teeth.

Innis Kismet- wolf Snowfall- f- 18- Pan; will be Grayson- slender albino she wolf- same- tennis, anime club and music club- Tags: Jeremy

The five foot six and slender, pale skinned and white haired girl rolled over. She heard her brother in the hallway, so she sighed as she opened reddish eyes. She shook out straight, long hair and got up. She brushed out her hair, then changed clothes and went to eat. They took turns in the bathroom, then grabbed their stuff to head to school. She was silent in the car as her brother drove to the school, and they headed in with the others.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:43 pm

As the twins greeted their friends Kaylin paused for a moment sniffing the air then frowned Ember paced dejected in her mind I though that he would be here that today would be the day that we would find him Ember whined in her head. Kaylin nodded slightly as she dropped her head and took a seat near a few of the other cheerleaders. She noticed that Tammy was missing but shook it off for the moment

Grayson looked at his twin for a moment knowing that Ember her wolf was hoping to find their mate today for two reasons today was the twins 18th birthday and although they had been paired with their wolves for 6 years they wouldn't know their mate until they were 18. Blayze his wolf was hoping that they were close to being ready to start Alpha classes soon. Grayson joined his.football teammates and looked around for a minute as he wondered how many humans had been lost in the recent Rouge attacks. His keen nose picked up the scent of two newcomers to the school. The new ones were wolves he could tell that much but he couldn't tell where exactly they were sitting in the crowded auditorium. He raked a hand through his dark hair as he let his mind drift. He knew that he had to pick a Beta soon since his best friend Jason had been killed by a wolf hunter a few days prior.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:59 pm

Jeremy Kismet- wolf Birch- m- 18 y- bi; will be Kaylin- reddish brown wolf with darker face- Micah x Emily: Kim and Liam- volleyball co captain, swim team- Tags: Innis

The brown haired and green eyed male felt himself looking around as they entered the auditorium. Theyd moved to New Orleans recently. Still, he'd already been recruited to swim team and volleyball. The captain had already asked him to be the co captain there. He sniffed a bit, noticing a very nice scent of a she wolf. He looked around to try and find her, feeling like there was something special about her (Kaylin).

Innis Kismet- wolf Snowfall- f- 18- Pan; will be Grayson- slender albino she wolf- same- tennis, anime club and music club- Tags: Jeremy

The pale, white haired and reddish eyed female sniffed the air as well. She shook her head a couple times, and grabbed two hair bands. She quickly pulled some of her hair into a twintail, and secured it. She then went on the right side of her head to do the same. She went to sit with the other music club members, as well as the anime club. They were all sitting together, able to get along well. She and her brother were new here, but had already integrated in. She was even going to be playing tennis with the tennis girls. She picked up the scent of a male, and her wolf said Nice scent...we must meet him. She hushed the white wolf, and wondered what this guy looked like.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:38 pm

Just as Grayson started to say something to one of his teammates his nose twitched and he took a deep breath catching the scents of Jasmine roses and vanilla and Blayze started bouncing around in his head excitedly mate mate mate our mate is here! Blayze barked excitedly Grayson looked around wondering where the scent was coming from

Suddenly Kaylin's head snapped up and she sniffed the air. Her mouth watered at the sudden scents of pine, lavender and sandlewood as the scent swirled and invaded her nose is this what i think it is Ember? Do we smell our mate? she asked her wolf as she looked around for a long moment before one of her cheerleaders squad mates spoke to her snapping her out of her thoughts 'have you met the new kids?' The blonde cheerleader asked. Kaylin shook her Raven head slightly before focusing on the words that the principal was saying. He was softly reading off names of the missing kids.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:00 pm

Jeremy Kismet- wolf Birch- m- 18 y- bi- Kaylin- reddish brown wolf with darker face- Micah x Emily: Kim and Liam- volleyball co captain, swim team

The brown haired and green eyed male tried to settle the dark faced wolf within. However, he perked up more as the wolf caught a scent. The scent of their mate...he figured, because Birch said Mate, that's our mate. He knew every werewolf had a mate. He had always thought eighteen was too young to find their mate. However, they weren't exactly humans, so he let himself look around for her.

Innis Kismet- wolf Snowfall- f- 18- Pan- Grayson- slender albino she wolf- same- tennis, anime club and music club

The pale, white haired and reddish eyed female sniffed the air again. She caught a whiff of a scent, his scent, and that sent Snowfall into a frenzy. Mate, he's our mate, that's our mate! she barked from within. She prodded at her human, humanoid, side to go. Of course, they didn't know where in the auditorium he was at...She tried to quiet the wolf side, and made a small sound as she heard the names being read.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:23 pm

Kaylin glanced around for a moment trying not to let the tears slip down her cheeks. She silently rose and slipped out of the room and into the hall where she leaned back against the wall and slid to the floor wrapping her arms around her knees as she began to cry. One of the names had been her best friend on the dance team. The human Dancer had grown up with the twins and was one a a select few humans who knew the truth. Kara had come out to her a few years previous and now she was missing presumed dead.

Grayson shook his head slightly and sighed softly as the list of names grew. Several names belonged to humans a few were witches and quite a few were wolves from the packs that he was familiar with 'dammed rouges I'd almost bet they had something to do with this' he growled under his breath. He looked around when Innis made the smallest whimper at the list of names being read off. He rose and slipped back to where she was sitting "hello,is this seat taken?" He asked her as he tipped his head off to the side his emerald eyes gentle.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me