( ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” 1x1 )

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” 1x1 )

Postby skydust » Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:24 pm

1๐‘ฅ1 ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘ฆ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘œ. ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘ข๐‘ .
skydust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

EZRA NGUYEN

Postby skydust » Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:25 pm

ind
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐‚๐‡๐”๐‘๐‚๐‡. ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐€
Growing up not being allowed to be who he is (whether it
be because of his overly religious parents or the company
he works for) it's no surprise that he has many masks for
different people. Whether he has to put on a mask for the
press, fans, or while on stage. He does it all with grace. Th
e real him is still there though, underneath everything. He
is incredibly funny and often makes sarcastic jokes back
and forth with his manager Fleur (who is really his only
๐ƒ๐Ž๐† ๐€๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’. ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹
true friend). Ezra is a very down to earth and chill person,
oftentimes very gentle with his words. He does hold grudg
es easily though, but instead of getting angry he gets rathe
r cold and standoffish. Choosing to give icy glares then wor
ds full of fire. He's very mature and responsible, but often
filled with anxiety that he isn't doing his best. He often pu
shes himself past his limit, which has caused him to faint
on stage a couple of times. After the band 'Haven' broke up
Ezra entered his solo career and has been a popular indie-
๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐ ๐’๐‡๐€๐‘๐๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

๐Š๐๐ˆ๐…๐„. ๐Ž๐…๐…๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐“๐‡.
โ…ฐ. ezra nguyen โ…ฐi. gender: cis male iiโ…ฐ. 26 years old
โ…ฐv. gay v. 6'0" vi. black hair vii. brown
eyes viii. athletic build โ…ฐx. fc: reiky de valk
rock artist ever since. He has a rather spicy stage persona
that 100% carries into real life. He's often rumored to be
dating other celebrities but he has never been confirmed t
o be dating anyone. He can be rather flirtatious when he
wants to be, but is very respectful of everyone he meets
and treats them with dignity. Ezra really wants to get back
in touch with his ex-band members (expect for Jaime who
he blames for the band falling apart/holds a grudge again
st). But he's always busy with what the company wants fro
m him. He viewed that band as his first real family, and
when it broke apart he was heartbroken. He has felt rather
lonely ever since and doesn't let many people get closer to
him. It's hard for him to put down the many masks he has.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
Last edited by skydust on Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
skydust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ROBERT HENDRIX & FLEUR LEEUWEN & ELLY DYER & LUKE FELTON

Postby skydust » Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:25 pm

indImage
ind
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฐ. robert hendrix โ…ฑ. cis male โ…ฒ. 28 years old
โ…ณ. heterom/sexual โ…ด. 5'10" โ…ต. black hair
โ…ถ. dark brown eyes โ…ท. athletic build
โ…ธ. fc: chance perdomo
Often using his fame to his advantage, it's rare that Robert
doesn't get what he wants. Growing up with money 100%
helps that as well. After he left the band he became a par
ty boy. He's a huge flirt and often uses his charm to persua
de others. He's very sly and is only in it for himself. Robert
is also very impulsive and does things without thinking first.
He hasn't touched the drums since he left the band 'Haven'.
โ…ฐ. fleur leeuwen โ…ฑ. trans female โ…ฒ. 31 years old
โ…ณ. gay all the gay โ…ด. 5'11" โ…ต. light brown
hair โ…ถ. green eyes โ…ท. slim build
โ…ธ. fc: carly chaikin
Fleur is one of the few people that Ezra trust with his secr
ets. As his manager, you would think that she would be ver
y hard on him, but the opposite is true. She's an incredibly
laid back person, oftentimes lazy, but a really great arguer.
She's often snappy to others but is kind to a select few that
she deems worthy. She manages Ezra's solo career as a sing
er, and is the one who sets him up with gigs and other things.
โ…ฐ. elly dyer โ…ฑ. cis female โ…ฒ. 26 years old
โ…ณ. biromanic/sexual โ…ด. 5'10" โ…ต. dark brown hair
โ…ถ. hazel eyes โ…ท. fit build
โ…ธ. fc: diana silvers
Elly is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. She's
very kind to others and doesn't use her status as a model to
her advantage. She's actually quite insecure when it comes
to herself. She can be seen as shy at first but once she com
es out of her shell she's very bubbly and optimistic. She can
often be found reading romance novels on her breaks as sh
e is a huge hopeless romantic that just a bit niave when it
comes to that sort of thing. She's rather close with Jamie.
โ…ฐ. luke felton โ…ฑ. cis male โ…ฒ. 27 years old
โ…ณ. biromanic/sexual โ…ด. 5'10" โ…ต. light brown hair
โ…ถ. blue eyes โ…ท. fit build
โ…ธ. fc: young!river phoenix
Luke is the type of person who doesn't know how to relax.
He finds not moving awkward (more awkward than gossip)
and is very talkative. Though he is a true introvert at heart,
and maybe a little bit shy, he loves bonding with his clients.
As a stylist he's a responsible person and almost always tir
ed 24/7. He's incredibly creative and would probably have
gone to art school if he could afford it. While he can be
awkward around new people, he opens up rather quickly.
Last edited by skydust on Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
skydust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๏ผช๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ… ๏ผด๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:53 am

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณ
๐“™๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ช

โžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณ

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ… ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“
full name James Makoto Takeshita
nicknames Jaime
age 27
gender male
sexuality gay

๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…
height 5'9.5
eyes dark brown
hair Black

๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ“
family
Naoki Takeshita (father)
Hiromi Takeshita (mother)
Freya MacTavish (maternal grandmother)

โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
โžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณ
James Makoto Takishita is the only child of Naoki Takeshita, a prosecutor, and Dr. Hiromi Takeshita, a neurosurgeon. His parents were constantly working when he was a child, so he was often left in the care of his maternal grandmother, Freya MacTavish. He was given as much love and physical affection as the three adults in his life could manage. Jaime was never a particularly good student, despite being quite clever, and was often found doodling in his notebook rather than actually doing his schoolwork. His parents became concerned with his lack of interest in doing activities or literally anything and began to make him take lessons to spark an interest. James discovered his love of music at the age of eight, when he started piano lessons and excelled. However, the piano would ultimately not be his instrument of choice because, by the age of ten, he had started to learn to play the bass guitar and take vocal lessons. He continued to have little interest in school as his love of music grew. At the age of 14, his family, including his grandmother, moved to London from Glasgow and became close with a group of boys who were also musically inclined. The group would go on to form a pop punk band called Haven and slowly grow in popularity until they were scouted by Royalbeat Music, a local music company when he was 17. The company had thought it best to assign each boy a different role to build up their fanbase, and at first, Jaime was fine with being the designated bad/playboy of the group. But it was around the age of 19 that he realized he was gay and no longer happy playing the role he was given; in fact, he found it quite upsetting. After coming out to his parents and grandmother, they urged him to speak to the company about his unhappiness, but he didn't listen until a year later. A year after he came out to them, his parents were killed in an automobile collision, which was his deciding factor in finally speaking to the company. That night he went to the CEO of the company and spoke with him for more than an hour before he was given an ultimatum: keep playing the role you were given and stay in the closet, or leave without communicating anything to the band. James decided to leave the band and the company without saying a word to his band members. In the years following that night, he joined The Company Nocturnal and began to work as an actor and a model. Jaime has the tendency to be slightly selfish yet, at other times, entirely self-sacrificing. He has an insane amount of stubbornness that Gran says he got from his mother. He can be extremely secretive and hard to read, even for those who have known him for years. Despite hating his image of being a bad/playboy, he has no issue with being seen as the party boy that he is. Due to his parents being high school sweethearts and utterly devoted to each other, he became a romantic and passionate partner in love.
Last edited by Seokjinnie on Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

แด€ส€แด›ส + ษขแด€แดข แด…ษชแด€แดข-ส™แด€สŸสŸแด€ส€แด… & แดŠแดœษดษชแด˜แด‡ส€ แด…แด€ส€สŸษชษดษข

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:43 pm

Arthur Malcolm Diaz-Ballard is the 29-year-old former guitarist of Haven and the older stepbrother of Gaz. He is the only child between his father, Stephen Oliver, and his mother, Helena Ballard. He never met his birth father, as he left his mother after finding out she was pregnant, and he's never been interested in reaching out to the man who broke his mother's heart. His mother met Tomas Diaz and his one-year-old son, Gareth, when Arty was four years old. The pair quickly fell in love and got married. He has a great deal of respect and love for Tomas, as he is the only father he has ever known. In turn, he's extremely protective of his little stepbrother. Arty has not known a moment of peace since meeting the boys with whom he would go on to form the pop-punk band Haven. After Haven was scouted, the company designated him as the serious one, a role that fit him quite well. Arthur has always been quite a serious and patient lad who is an ambivert. Unlike his former bandmate, Jaime, he is an open book and also rather blunt. Despite his outward appearance and first impression, he is very well-mannered and kind.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยค

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰๐“Ž & ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยค

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gareth Andrรฉs Diaz-Ballard is the 26-year-old former keyboardist of Haven and the younger stepbrother of Arty. He is the only child between his father, Tomas Diaz, and his mother, Sofia Atwood. His mother died a month after he was born, so he never got to know her. When he was a year old, his father met Helena Ballard, whom he quickly fell in love with and married. He grew up with a protective stepbrother in Arty and two overly affectionate parents. As the youngest of the group, he made it his mission to annoy each band member at least once a day, or he felt his day was wasted. Gaz was given the role of the boy next door, and just like his brother, he fit the position quite well. After the band broke up, he was initially frustrated with James, not because he blamed him but because he could tell something was clearly wrong and the man refused to talk about it. Some might say he's a golden retriever in human form due to his outgoing and excitable personality. He frequently goes to parties where he runs into his former band members, Robert and Jaime. Unlike his brother, he's book-smart, not street-smart. Gareth is simply a goofy, cuddling guy who just loves his brother and his friends.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยค

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx๐’ข๐’ถ๐“ & ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยค

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Juniper Eugenie Darling is a 28-year-old internationally known model and actress who has been performing since she was a child. She is the only child of Reginald Darling and his third wife, Angelica Hartwood. Her father is a criminal defense attorney who has always been involved with shady people, including his best friend and her "Uncle" Jonathan Quinn. She has always been a talented actress, but she hated the good girl image that she was given as a child and has done everything to rebel against it since she turned 18. That includes becoming a heartbreaker and a well-known party girl. She became friends with Jaime shortly after he left Haven and quickly became his rock. Juniper is insanely protective of him and Elly because she's seen the worst parts of the industry, and she wants to spare him from dealing with it any further and keep Elly from it entirely. They are the only ones spared from her selfish side and poisonous barbs; she may or may not have made more than a handful of producers and directors cry from said barbs. She is very much her father's daughter and, as a result, she has commitment issues. Despite the rumors that she is dating James, she is actually "dating" his former band member, Robert Hendrix.

Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

EZRA | 001

Postby skydust » Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:07 pm

๐„๐™๐‘๐€ โœง
        โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        โœง words: 1803 โœง tags: Jaime โœง role: singer
          indentEzra looked out the car window, a lazy look in his eye as he took in the blurs of people walking around in the city. Everyone seemed to always be going somewhere. Never sitting down enough to relax. But they had a choice too. He knew most of them made that choice as well. They had the option after all. Of sitting under the sun and letting its rays wash over you. Laughing with a loved one, bells in your chest. Or having dinner with your children. A room full of fire. And yet they pursued the goal of having more, being more, living more. Survival was written in their genes after all.
          indentSometimes Ezra wished he could get the choice of truly living.
          indentMaybe he was getting too spoiled and rotten. He had everything he could possibly need. Enough money, enough fame, enough things. And yet he felt like he wasnโ€™t living like the rest of the people on Earth. He was someone made of clay. To be molded and shaped to how others wanted to see him, not how he wanted to present himself. He wasnโ€™t allowed to have those small choices of rest. He wouldnโ€™t allow himself. Not after Haven.
          indentHaven was the last family he had, and after that went to fire, he wouldnโ€™t allow himself to start another spark. After their band broke up, he doubted he would speak to any of them ever again. Royalbeat Music, his company, made sure of that. Part of him was secretly grateful. Ezra knew that if he saw any of them again, he might just quit his solo career. But he couldnโ€™t, not when he wasnโ€™t good enough for them yet.
          indentHe was also glad he didnโ€™t need to speak to his parents anymore. That was another disaster in his life heโ€™d much rather forget ever happened. They seemed content to do the same. Ezra joked sometimes that they probably told their friends that he had died in a terrible car accident, and they had no son anymore. Usually, Fleur only laughed at that one, pulling him aside later to ask if he was okay. And he always was. Couldnโ€™t afford not to be.
          indentEven though he was rich, he couldnโ€™t afford a lot of things in this life.
          indentSomeone was snapping their fingers in front of his face, and he was back to reality as he looked over at his manager. Fleur was looking at him with concern on her face. โ€œYou okay? You seemed a bit lost. I was talking about where weโ€™re going. You do know that youโ€™re starting something new today, right? After your tour, I think you deserved something on a smaller scale. So, youโ€™re getting into theater starting today.โ€
          indentEzra sighed. โ€œAnd how do we know I can even act?โ€
          indentFleur rolled her eyes, adjusting her sunglasses before continuing. โ€œBecause Iโ€™ve seen you do it your whole life.โ€
          indentโ€œWow, very deep.โ€
          indentโ€œShut it.โ€
          indentEzra raised his hands up in mock defense. โ€Iโ€™m only taking the piss out of you.โ€
          indentFleur shoved him hard, Ezra laughed as she said, โ€œYouโ€™re so damn annoying.โ€
          indentโ€œYou love me.โ€
          indentFleur grumbled, โ€œFor now. Anyways the director is Julian Dean. He seems legit. Playโ€™s name is called โ€˜In This Eternity.โ€™ It sounded like a romance, and I thought you needed something to spice up your life so there you have it.โ€
          indentโ€œThis is payback for the time I called you old,โ€ Ezra groaned.
          indentโ€œMaybe,โ€ Fleur grinned, all teeth. She pulled out her phone, looking at the time. โ€œGood news, weโ€™re going to be early. So, youโ€™ll have plenty of time to ask all the questions you want to Julian.โ€
          indentEzra nodded. Turning to look out the window once more. Fleur was probably the only person he could really be himself around. She understood him better than anyone, and even though she was getting paid to watch over him like his personal babysitter, he was glad that it was her than anyone else. She was a great friend to him even though she didnโ€™t need to be. Which he appreciated. It helped him feel less alone in a world that wanted to keep him trapped in isolation. So many adoring fans and yet he still had no one to talk to like how he talks with Fleur.
          indentHis private car pulled up to the theater, and he could see that the paparazzi had already found out his schedule for the day. He internally groaned so loud that he almost did it out loud. This was going to be fun. Fleur got out of the car first, making some space so he could get out. The sound of a million cameras shuttering when he got out was enough for him to go deaf as he made his way inside the building. He smiled at the camera even though heโ€™d rather grab it and smash it against the ground and made it inside. The doors shut and he let out a breath of relief.
          indentโ€œCome, I think itโ€™s just in here,โ€ Fleur said.
          indentThey walked into the main theater and Ezra was amazed and how many seats there were. Not nearly as much as the concerts heโ€™s done but a fair amount. He walked further into the theater, people buzzing around him. Fleur walked up to a tall skinny man with a beard, chatting with a younger man with glasses and light brown hair that was perfectly styled. They both turned to look his way, the man with the beard lighting up as his eyes landed on him.
          indentโ€œOh, youโ€™ve made it! Iโ€™ve been proper excited to meet you in person, Mr. Ngyuen. Iโ€™m the director here. My name is Julian Dean. Big fan,โ€ he said, his words full of light as he held out his hand. Ezra took it, nodding with a smile.
          indentโ€œItโ€™s great to meet you too,โ€ Ezra said, his eyes wandering to the other man who shifted on his feet awkwardly.
          indentโ€œAh, right. This is your new stylist. Heโ€™ll be helping you and your new costar and some supporting cast with clothing choices, accessories, hair, the whole lot. Introduce yourself,โ€ Julian said, nudging the shorter man. His new stylist looked shocked to be noticed but quickly recovered. Clearing his throat, he held out his hand.
          indentโ€œLuke Felton. Your new stylist, as youโ€ฆalready know,โ€ Luke said, his eyes nervously looking anywhere but Ezraโ€™s face.
          indentEzra took his hand. โ€œEzra. Itโ€™s great to meet my new stylist. Hope you donโ€™t mess up my mug too much,โ€ Ezra joked, a tiny laugh escaping him.
          indentLuke seemed shocked at the laugh, only nodding with a tiny smile. โ€œRight.โ€
          indentโ€œWell!โ€ Fleur said, her eyes taking in everything behind her sunglasses. โ€œItโ€™s great to meet you all. My nameโ€™s Fleur Leeuwen. Iโ€™m Ezraโ€™s manager.โ€
          indentThe director looked at her blankly. โ€œAh, yes. Pleasure. Anyways! Ezra, I bet youโ€™re excited to see the script.โ€
          indentEzra laughed behind his hand as Fleur looked absolutely shocked at being dismissed so quickly. She punched him rather hard in the arm as Julian dug through his bag and brought out a script, handing it to Ezra. Ezra took it, skimming through the first lines and then looking back at the director. โ€œAnd who is going to be my costar?โ€
          indentAs if on cue, the door to the theater opened, and in walked Jaime Takeshita.
          indentFleurโ€™s mouth dropped, and Ezra felt like he was on fire suddenly. Some fuse inside him lit itself at his toes and then exploded in his chest. He felt so blown away by the familiar face that he started walking. His actions were not his own as he felt Jaimeโ€™s dark eyes turn on him, shock written across his features as Ezra approached. Then Ezra was reeling back his fist and punching him square in the jaw. Everyone seemed to pause at that moment, like the silence after a gun went off. Everything was in slow motion. Ezra was moving through seawater now. His lungs suffocating in the salt and his head swimming with the fish as he felt someone pull him back.
          indentSuddenly he was pulled back to reality, as Fleur shook him. Her expression was one full of worry. One of the girls that was with Jaime was holding him up. Her dark hair bounced in her ponytail as she questioned if he was alright. The other one, a blonde, looked at him like she was about to set him on fire. The fury had died in Ezraโ€™s heart, now all that was left was stinging hurt as he shook in Fleurโ€™s grasp.
          indentโ€œWhat the hell was that?!โ€ Fleur yelled. His brown eyes were still trained on Jaime though. Fleur shook him again. โ€œEzra look at me! What the hell were you thinking?!โ€
          indentEzra finally looked at her now. โ€œNo, what the hell were you thinking?โ€ he hissed.
          indentFleur glared at him. โ€œI didnโ€™t know.โ€
          indentJulian was in between them now, nervously laughing. โ€œAh, I see things have already gotten a bigโ€ฆuhโ€ฆheated. Ah-ha. Anyways, Ezra. To answer your question, your new costar isโ€ฆwell Mr. Takeshita.โ€
          indentEzra was still shaking as the director turned to Jaime. โ€œSo sorry, Mr. Takeshita. Can I get you an ice pack?โ€
          indentEzra turned on his heel, only half walking as he tried to get as far away from whatever this was as possible. Fleur was right on his heels though, even as he entered the men's bathroom. Ezra grasped the sink, tears stinging his eyes as he let out a shaky breath. Fleur slowly walked to him, making sure not to touch him as she leaned against the sink right next to the one, he was grasping. โ€œAre you okay?โ€
          indentโ€œDo I look okay?โ€
          indentโ€œNo, but I thought I would ask. Iโ€™m sorry, I didnโ€™t know that he was going to be your costar. Or that he would even be here,โ€ Fleur said quietly.
          indentEzra shook his head. Closing his eyes tightly to keep the tears from falling.
          indentโ€œIf you want to quit, I could talk to the director-โ€
          indentโ€œNo!โ€ Ezra shouted, his eyes springing open. His shoulders relaxed. โ€œNo. Iโ€™m not going to give him the satisfaction of having me leave. Iโ€™mโ€ฆIโ€™m doing this.โ€
          indentFleur nodded. โ€œOkay. Iโ€™m going to go back and talk to Jaime. Apologize for yโ€™know. You punching him across the face. Come out when youโ€™re ready.โ€
          indentFleur walked to the exit and then left. Her heels clicking the only thing he heard until even that faded from his ears. Ezra took another shaky breath and finally looked at himself in the mirror. He relaxed his face and shoulders. Looking blankly in the mirror. He faked a smile, trying to make it look realistic until it looked real enough. He could do this. He steadied himself, put on his smile, and then exited the bathroom.
Last edited by skydust on Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skydust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜† แดŠแด€ษชแดแด‡ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑสœษชแด›แด€ โ˜†

Postby Seokjinnie » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:31 pm

XImageX

indentIt always felt like it was going to be a good day when he got to work with his girls. It didnโ€™t happen often, but when it did, it was usually because of Juniperโ€™s ability to strike fear in the hearts of weak men. The shoot had been easy too; there was no weird shoot director or photographer that would make everyone involved uncomfortable, and the clothes had actually been comfortable, which was always a plus. There were only a few paparazzi as they walked out of the studio, with Elly holding onto one of his arms and Juniper on the other. James tried his best to ignore the flashing of the cameras as they slid into the back of Juniperโ€™s Rolls Royce. The two girls were chatting about some part of the shoot he hadnโ€™t been a part of when his phone rang. He glanced between his girls and rolled his eyes as he answered, "Is this James Takeshita?" The actor let out a silent sigh as Elly and Juniper went silent, staring at him with wide eyes, "Yes, this is he. May I ask whoโ€™s calling?" Panic slowly rose as the voice on the other end paused, and memories from the first year after he left Haven flashed in his mind. The tension broke as the voice began to speak again, "Fantastic! This is Alicia Allen, Mr. Deanโ€™s assistant. He just wanted me to let you know that the role you auditioned for in his latest play, In This Eternity, is yours if you still want it." James cocked his head to the side; most calls for official casting went through his manager, Olly, not directly to him. He bit his lip as Juniper tried to whisper something to him. He lifted a finger to his lips to silently hush her, "For the role of Francis, right?" That wasnโ€™t the name of the role he auditioned for; he was certain that wasn't even the name of any character in the play. Alicia didnโ€™t even let more than a few seconds pass when she began to sputter, "U-uh, no. Itโ€™s for the role of Blair. H-have I called at a bad time? Well, regardless, if you do accept, please come to the theater where you auditioned as soon as possible." He glanced at Juniper out of the corner of his eyes and mouthed the name of the theater, "Right, sorry, itโ€™s been a long morning. Of course, I accept the role. I can be there in about fifteen minutes."ย 

indentHis nerves were on edge as they drove to the theater, and he was fighting the urge to pull at his hair as he bounced his leg. Jaime barely caught the shared look between his girls as they both grabbed one of his hands, "Want to tell me why youโ€™re bouncing your leg at high speed, honey?" James let out a sigh as he forced himself to stop bouncing his leg, "I-uh... I thought it was one of those girls. I donโ€™t even know why, Jun, they havenโ€™t called me since that first year. Maybe I need to change my number again." The blonde shook her head as Elly tightened her grip on his hand, "You donโ€™t have to do that, Jaime. Do you want me to ask Uncle Johnny to post some of his men near your flat?" His eyes went wide, immediately shaking his head, "No, no, no! Do not do that! Iโ€™m fine, just paranoid. C-can we just go inside now." The trio silently got out of the car and walked into the building side by side. It was supposed to be a good day. He had gotten to work with his girls, it was supposed to be a good day. His heart dropped to his stomach at the sight of Ezra standing next to Julian Dean, the pieces connecting together as he got closer. Before he even realized it, Ezra was walking towards them, reeling back his arm, and punching him in the face. His head jerked to the side as he stumbled slightly, and Elly was immediately next to him, grabbing at his side. Jamie held his jaw as he tried to ignore the throbbing pain as he confirmed that he was fine. He barely even noticed as Julian stepped between them as he reached for Juniper, "Juniper." The blonde didnโ€™t even glance at him as she walked backward towards him, her eyes glued to Ezra.ย 

indentSuddenly, Julian Dean was speaking to him, and he held up a hand, "No, Iโ€™m fine." Juniper and Elly both glared at him as the blonde stepped forward, "Wrong, heโ€™ll take the ice." He opened his mouth to deny it, but the glare he received made him shut it, and he didnโ€™t want to further irritate an already angry Juniper. His voice and accent were thick as he spoke, raising the ice that Alicia Allen shoved into his hands to his jaw, "Perhaps we should continue this another day. If you could just give me the contract to sign and the script, that would be fantastic." Jaime lifted his head at the sound of heels clicking on the floor, "Is hand alright?" He immediately regretted asking as soon as the words passed his lips. The woman just gave him a tight-lipped smile and didnโ€™t answer his question as she asked if he was okay, "Iโ€™m fine. Itโ€™s not the first time Iโ€™ve been punched, and I doubt that itโ€™ll be the last." She apologized for Ezra and he raised his hand to say it was fine when Juniper crossed her arms and cut him off, "Nuh uh, it shouldnโ€™t be coming from you, you didnโ€™t punch him." James shook his head as he lowered the ice, "Juniper, stop; itโ€™s fine. There are still a lot of intense feelings from, you-know-what. Weโ€™ll leave it at that this time; if he punches me again, then weโ€™ll have a problem." Juniper looked like she wanted to argue with him about it, but he shook his head, "Please, enough. Mr. Dean, can I have the contract and script?" The director looked hesitant and that sent the alarm bells off in his head something was off, "Mr. Dean, is there a reason you wonโ€™t give me the script and the contract? I would like to know whatโ€™s going on here. First, your assistant calls me directly instead of my manager, as is the usual way of things. Then you have me meet you here, blindsided not just me but, given his reaction, Ezra as well. Now, youโ€™re hesitating about giving me the contract and the script. Explain yourself." The director flushed as James came in closer, the lifts in his shoes being the only reason he was at the same eye level as the man, "Well, you see, I was a fan of Haven..." He clenched his jaw, ignoring the pain, as he crossed his arms, "So, you were aware of the situation, then?" Julian Dean nodded, glancing between him and his assistant, "Y-yes, but I wrote the uh... Alicia, please give Mr. Takeshita his copy of the script and contract, quickly please." He raised an eyebrow as the small redhead thrust the script into his hands, then ran off to grab the contract. Jaime would let it go for now, but something was off, and he was going to get to the bottom of it.ย 
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

EZRA | 002

Postby skydust » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:16 pm

๐„๐™๐‘๐€ โœง
        โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        โœง words: 1471 โœง tags: Jaime (Juniper, Former Bandmates) โœง role: singer
          indentEzra held his fake smile until he entered the theater.
          indentHe held in a groan. At least he was semi-prepared to be yelled at by his former band member and his two friends. Ezra guessed that one of them was his girlfriend, which made him cringe inside. He was getting a talking too. He strode into the theater just as the director seemed to be explaining something. No one seemed to notice that he had reentered as the director, Julian Dean, started talking. โ€œWell, you seeโ€ฆI originally meant for the script to be a tragic story about two mates. But when I heard you two were available for the script, I did some last-minute changes. You know, because of theโ€ฆuhโ€ฆchemistry you two had on stage together.โ€
          indentFleur raised an eyebrow, โ€œChemistry?โ€
          indentJulian wrung his hands together. โ€œUh, Ha, yes. You both were just, letโ€™s say, electrifying on stage when I would watch you perform, and I couldnโ€™t help but change the script into something I thought would bring out your natural talents to shine. Itโ€™s wellโ€ฆItโ€™s a love story.โ€
          indentโ€œA love story?โ€ Ezra spoke up finally, his voice cracking in the middle.
          indentJaime looked up from where he was reading the script, and their eyes met. Emotions swirled in Jaimeโ€™s eyes, and Ezra was sure he was the same. He wanted to look away, but he couldnโ€™t. Some part of Jaime had sunken itself into Ezraโ€™s skin and it wasnโ€™t letting go. Maybe it never had. Maybe it had always been there. But Ezra felt his breath get swept away. He all at once realized what a love story in theater meant and he was suddenly very hot. What broke him out of that was when one of the girls Jaime was with stomped over to him.
          indentShe was almost as tall as Fleur, but she had long brown hair and hazel eyes with smudged black makeup on them that somehow didnโ€™t look messy. She jabbed a finger into his chest, anger written across her face. โ€œYou apologize to Jams right now! How dare you hit him! Heโ€™s done nothing to you!โ€ She yelled. Suddenly, Ezra remembered why he was angry in the first place. The girl in front of him seemed to realize that he was angry too, because she took a step back. โ€œSorry, too aggressive. Actually, Iโ€™m not sorry! But-โ€
          indentโ€œJust...โ€ Ezra interrupted with a sigh. He raised his hands in surrender. โ€œI get it.โ€ Ezra turned to look at Jaime yet again, trying not to get swept up in whatever had happened before. โ€œI shouldnโ€™t have punched you. Iโ€™m sorry. I had completely lost the plot. Iโ€™m usually a lot moreโ€ฆprofessional.โ€
          indentHe could hear Fleur let out a sigh of relief as she mouthed a โ€˜thank youโ€™ from across the room. Ezra put on a fake smile, his mask coming up. He was still angry, and he would be forever. He knew he shouldnโ€™t have punched Jaime, but he could still feel the blaze beneath his skin bubble. But he smiled anyway. If he kept smiling, maybe this would all go away. The girl who had yelled at him gave a nod of her head before turning and walking back to Jaimeโ€™s side. Murmuring something along the lines of โ€˜Did you see that? I yelled at someone!โ€™
          indentJulian Dean took this as his cue to continue speaking. โ€œWell! It seems everything has been solved. Now, hereโ€™s the script,โ€ Julian said, handing the script to Ezra as he got closer. Ezra skimmed through the script, his mind going a million miles a minute. Fleur was at his side again, squeezing his arm in comfort. She was usually the one who could tell that he was out of it. It helped to ground him a little, but when he got to the part of the script where they would have to kiss, on stage, his brain went completely out the window.
          indentLuke appeared next to them, with a bag of ice in his hand. โ€œAh, so I see things have calmed down by now,โ€ he handed the ice pack to Jaime. โ€œAll in a days life in theatrics I suppose. Dramaaaa,โ€ he mumbled. Then blushed. โ€œSorry, did I say that out loud?โ€
          indentโ€œYes, Luke,โ€ Julian Dean hissed.
          indentโ€œHave my-โ€ Julian coughed, then cleared his throat. โ€œMy agency read through this?โ€
          indentJulian Deanโ€™s smile twitched. โ€œTheyโ€™ve read the former copyโ€ฆnot the most recent.โ€
          indentโ€œI donโ€™t kno-โ€
          indentโ€œHeโ€™ll do it!โ€ Fleur shouted. Julian looked at her like she was crazy but she continued to talk. โ€œIt sounds like a great opportunity, director. And Julian has already committed to doing this anyway. So, any changes in the script will just have to be a littleโ€ฆ surpriseโ€ฆfor our agency. Itโ€™s going to be amazing. Weโ€™re truly grateful for this opportunity.โ€
          indentFor the first time since sheโ€™s gotten there, Julian Dean seemed to acknowledge the value of Fleurโ€™s presence as he clapped his hands together excitedly. โ€œWonderful! Weโ€™ll get started on Monday. For now, you have the weekend off to do as you please. And Mr. Takeshita, I do hope you continue to stay with us as well. Letโ€™s all put this rubbish behind us, yes?โ€
          indentEzra was spacing out looking at Jaime again before Fleur nudged him hard in the ribs. โ€œRight, yes Director.โ€
          indentโ€œGreat! Weโ€™ll, Iโ€™ll let you lot get familiarized. I need to coordinate with the set design. Youโ€™re more than welcome to stay, or you can get familiar with the script someplace else. Itโ€™s your decision. Today was just a day for you to meet some people youโ€™ll be working with, and to get your scripts. Youโ€™ll meet the rest of the cast on Monday,โ€ Julian Dean said, handing the contracts to both Ezra and Jaime before giving a goodbye wave and then stomping off to shout something at one of the set design crew.
          indentAn awkward silence descended upon the group.
          indentFleur cleared her throat. โ€œWell, itโ€™s nice to meet you all. Iโ€™m Fleur Leeuwen. Iโ€™m Ezraโ€™s manager,โ€ she said. There was an awkward silence after that until Fleur nudged Luke in the side and he seemed to snap back into reality.
          indentโ€œUh, Hi! I mean, hi. Iโ€™m Luke. Iโ€™ve already met Ezra, but Iโ€™ll be your stylist, Jaime. Itโ€™s nice to meet you, and your friends,โ€ Luke said, extending his hand out for Jaime to shake.
          indentAfter introductions, where the blonde girl was named Juniper, and the brunette was named Elly. Everything was a bit awkward again. Ezra face palmed in his head because of course punching someone in the face would probably do that. He rubbed his throbbing knuckles. Knowing for sure theyโ€™d probably bruise. He winced when he saw the forming bruise on Jaimeโ€™s face. He was an idiot.
          indentElly stepped forward. โ€œWell, if youโ€™d likeโ€ฆthere is going to be a party tonight at around seven at the pub Wildcardsโ€™ if youโ€™d like to join. Ezra, you would know the owners. They are also your former band mates, I think? I donโ€™t know Iโ€™ve never met them either but itโ€™s a good night to get to know each other I think,โ€ Elly said, her voice quiet. โ€œAnd Fleur. Luke. Youโ€™re more than welcome to come too. Youโ€™re more than encouraged. It would be charming to meet the people Jams is going to be working with.โ€
          indentโ€œWeโ€™ll see-โ€
          indentโ€œLovely! Weโ€™ll attend. Luke?โ€ Fleur interrupting Ezra and dragging Luke into the conversation.
          indentโ€œS-sure. Iโ€™dโ€ฆumโ€ฆThat would be great,โ€ Luke said.
          indentโ€œGreat! See you guys at seven!โ€ Fleur said, dragging Ezra away and out of the theater.
          indentโ€œWhat was that?! You saw how I reacted to Jaime. Why in the world would you trust me around the others?โ€ Ezra said.
          indentโ€œBecause Ezra,โ€ Fleur turned to him, putting her hands on his shoulders. โ€œI think this will be good for you. You need more people in your corner. And I know how close you were to those guys. Why not rekindle everything? I know youโ€™re scared. And donโ€™t say you arenโ€™t because I know you, Ezra Nguyen. You put on a tough face around everyone, but I know that you are having a hard time. So just please, shut up and trust me this once?โ€
          indentEzra looked at her, his eyes trailing away to look at their shoes. He really didnโ€™t know if he could do this. It was all too sudden. He had already met Jaime and that turned out less than ideal. He was also still angry. So angry that he didnโ€™t know where his head was at. He felt like screaming and crying at the same time. He so desperately wanted to reach out to his former bandmates, but after everything that had happened, after everything he had to go through, was it worth it?
          indentโ€œOkay, Iโ€™ll shut up and listen,โ€ Ezra said, taking a leap of faith.
skydust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜† แดŠแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑสœษชแด›แด€ โ˜†

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:31 am

XImageX

indentHe raised his eyes from the script, and like a magnet, they were glued to each other. James had always struggled to read Ezra and everyone else, for that matter, at least when he was himself. It was different when he was acting, and these days he always felt like he was acting just a little bit to avoid outward concern. He cleared his throat as he looked away, turning his gaze to Julian Dean,โ€œIโ€™ve had directors change scripts massively post-audition, and Iโ€™ve gotten all sorts of answers. I have to say Iโ€™ve never gotten that detailed of a reason before.โ€ Anything else he had planned was cut short as Elly stomped over to his former bandmate, reaching out to stop her but failing to do so in time. Jaime winced as she scolded Ezra for punching him, beginning to stand because even he could see the anger settling on the other manโ€™s face. The Scotsman relaxed, fully standing as he gave a small nod of his head, โ€œ As I said before you returned, Iโ€™ve been punched before, and I'll probably get punched again in the future. So long as you dinnae punch me again, weโ€™re fine.โ€ His gaze stayed on Ezra as Elly returned to his and Juniperโ€™s sides before jumping to Luke as he was handed the ice. Jaime glanced over his shoulder at the blonde, โ€œ Juniper, must I?โ€ Her narrowed eyes were the only answer he needed as he begrudgingly held the ice to his jaw. He hadnโ€™t been fully listening for a good minute when he broke out of it just in time for Julian Dean to say that practice would begin on Monday, โ€œThis Monday? I can't. I have to...โ€ His grandmother had one of her appointments on Monday morning, and it wasnโ€™t as if her declining health was public knowledge, nor was he about to make it known either, โ€œRight, sure... We are a go for Monday." James could do this; he could rush to the theater as soon as the appointment was finished and make it on time. He could always try to have the appointment rescheduled for the afternoon... No, he wouldnโ€™t do that to his grandmother. Jaime turned his attention back to the group as introductions were given, plastering a smile onto his face and forcing himself to not wince at the slight ache, โ€œ Pleasure to meet. Juni, would you please stop glowering at him.โ€

indentHis eyes widened as Elly brought up the party and invited the others along, burying the shock when they agreed to come, โ€œ Iโ€™ll... uh... call the lads and let them know that we have a few more people joining us.โ€ Jaime let out a breath he hadnโ€™t even realized he had been holding as Fleur pulled Ezra from the theater. His heart was racing in his chest, and he was trapped within his own thoughts until an arm grabbing onto his pulled him from them, โ€œHmm?โ€ He heard Juniper click her tongue as she began to drag him toward the entrance, โ€œYou didnโ€™t hear a word I said, did you, baby?โ€ All James could do was shoot her a sheepish smile as Elly came around his side and grabbed onto that arm, โ€œNot one word, sorry.โ€ Juniper frowned as she leaned her head against his shoulder, making it harder to walk straight, โ€œI said that you shouldnโ€™t worry about calling Arthur or Gaz because Iโ€™ll do it.โ€ He let out a soft hum as he leaned over to press a soft kiss to the top of her head, โ€œThank you. Also, you know he doesnโ€™t particularly enjoy being called Arthur and that he only indulges you.โ€ The blonde grinned as she straightened up, a mischievous glint shining in her eyes, โ€œDo you think he would prefer it if I called him โ€˜Your Grace?โ€™ Because I think Gaz would love it.โ€ It was hard not to laugh as she cackled, shaking his head as they exited the theater and entered the car, โ€œYouโ€™re right; Gaz would think itโ€™s hysterical. Arty would definitely not like it, but he wouldnโ€™t tell you no. Still wouldnโ€™t try it though.โ€ The blonde mimicked his soft hum from earlier as she told her driver where she wanted the three of them to be taken.

indentJames knew he had a tendency to let his girls do whatever they wanted when it came to him, rarely if ever saying no or disagreeing. He decided that perhaps he needed to start doing so as Juniper and Elly barely finished styling his hair and forcing him to shave his stubble just before they needed to leave for the party. The Scotsman grumbled as they shoved him into the back of the car, shooting a glare at Juniper when she smacked his back. His nerves were on edge as he stayed silent throughout the entire ride over to the pub. Just as he was about to follow Elly out the door of the car, Juniper grabbed his wrist, โ€œListen to me, Jaime. If it becomes too much, just give me the word, and weโ€™ll go, okay? We wonโ€™t repeat what happened last spring.โ€ He simply nodded his head as he slid out of the car, holding out his hand to her as she followed him. The blond clucked her tongue, dropping her voice, โ€œCameras over your left shoulder, arm goes around the waist.โ€ He didnโ€™t need to glance over his shoulder to check; she was probably right, and so he slid his arm around her waist. Elly naturally took hold of his free arm as they walked into the pub. Before he could even blink, the girls were gone from his sides, and his arms were full of an overly excited Gaz. The taller man had even gone so far as to wrap his legs around his waist, โ€œ Hello to you too, mate.โ€ Even after the day he had, he couldnโ€™t help but smile and hug the man back. He felt his former bandmate release his waist as Arty came up behind him and smacked his younger brotherโ€™s head, โ€œEnough, give the man some space.โ€ The older man gave him a few seconds and a quick lookover, his eyes freezing on the bruise on his jaw for a few seconds before he held open his arms to him. Jaime let out a sigh of relief and walked into his arms, dropping his head onto the manโ€™s shoulder. When he first met the Diaz-Ballard brothers, he had been jealous of Gaz for having such a great older brother when he had no one to protect him like Arty did for Gaz. That had changed rather quickly, as the older man hadnโ€™t hesitated to take on that role for him within months of becoming friends. Arty tightened the hug briefly before letting go and taking a step back, using his other hand to gently tilt his head to the side to look at his bruise, โ€œWanna tell me how this happened, mate? Juniper mentioned something about it, but said I should hear it from you.โ€ James glanced around the room looking for the blonde, narrowing his eyes when he found her sitting beside Robert, secretly holding his hand in her lap under the table, and shot her a dirty look before turning his attention back to Arty. He shrugged, gently swatting the manโ€™s hand away before walking toward the counter, โ€œIโ€™d rather not, if thatโ€™s alright. Just wanna forget it and move past it.โ€ His former bandmate tilted his head to the side and seemed like he was considering it before he punched him gently on the shoulder, โ€œI'll let it go for now, but Iโ€™ll get it out of you one of these days. Youโ€™re keeping far too many secrets and letting them eat at you from the inside. I hope youโ€™ll tell me a few of them before it makes you snap again.โ€ James winced as he referenced last spring just as Juniper had right before coming inside, โ€œ Why must everyone keep bringing that up? It happened one time! Iโ€™m not fragile.โ€ He ignored the look Arty gave him as the man slid him his usual drink of choice, trying not to wince as Gaz let out a noise of excitement and nearly barreled whoever had just walked in. Jaime glanced over his shoulder, freezing as Ezra stumbled and Arty raced over to pull Gaz off of him.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

EZRA | 003

Postby skydust » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:28 pm

๐„๐™๐‘๐€ โœง
        โœง words: 1462 โœง tags: Jaime, Gaz, Arty, Juniper โœง role: singer
          indentTo say Ezra was nervous was an understatement.
          indentHe had wanted to see his fellow bandmates for so long that now that he was, he was completely shocked that it was even happening. He had many thoughts racing through his head. But one stood out above the rest. What if they hated him for not talking to them after the band broke up? Ezra winced as he thought about Jaime telling them that he had socked him across the face. He was definitely not making the best impression. He knew that they all stayed friends. Ezra was the outsider here, and he had to remind himself of that as he tried to straighten out the wrinkles in his loose red shirt. He looked in the mirror at himself. Maybe he was too overdressed? He couldnโ€™t decide. He had a few necklaces on, maybe they were too much? He blew out a breath of frustration.
          indentWhatever, he was going to be judged whether he worse this or not. He walked out of his room in the hotel he was staying in. Fleur had texted him that she was on her way a while ago. Speaking of the devil, a knock came at his bedroom door. Opening it, Ezra was shocked to see Fleur dressed up for a night out. He was pretty sure he had never seen her try at anything. She was dressed in a short black jacket, a black skirt, and a sparkly cropped top, with matching heels and earrings. Ezra raised an eyebrow. โ€œI donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever seen you dress up before. Yโ€™know weโ€™re just going to the pub, yeah?โ€
          indenthe rolled her eyes. โ€œWith a bunch of celebrities and models there. Of course, I want to make a good impression. And you must admit I look good. I mean cโ€™mon I can really lookโ€ฆwhat do you British people say. Posh? Anyways, donโ€™t even pretend like you arenโ€™t dressing up either. I should be surprised that youโ€™re dressing up a little. I thought you didnโ€™t care what they thought of you.โ€
          indentโ€œWellโ€ฆโ€ Ezra said, shifting his feet. โ€œI do want to make a good impression, like you said. They havenโ€™t seen me in a while.โ€
          indentโ€œSo, you do care!โ€ Fleur said, with a grin across her face.
          indentIt was Ezraโ€™s turn to roll his eyes. โ€œLetโ€™s just go already.โ€
          indentFleur and Ezra got into the back of a car. Ezra was brimming with anxiety the whole way there. Tapping his fingers and humming to himself to try and distract himself. While he was taking a break from music, he wished he could write down some lyrics now. Along the lines of, โ€œIโ€™m a dunce. Iโ€™m a dunce. Iโ€™m a dunce.โ€ Because it would be one hundred percent true. Why did he even think this was a good idea? Well to be fair, it was more Fleurโ€™s doing than anything else. He had a long talk with her about why he didnโ€™t want to go after they left the theater, but somehow, sheโ€™d convinced him.
          indentWhen they got to the pub, cameras were everywhere, and Ezra groaned in his head. Fleur smiled at him with a knowing look. โ€œItโ€™ll be over before you know it,โ€ she said, getting out first and then extending an arm for him. He took it, stepped out and immediately got blinded by the lights. He immediately put on his mask, smiling gently as if he could see a few feet in front of himself instead of the flashes of light surrounding him. He was about to enter the pub when he heard a familiar shout. โ€œEzra! Fleur!โ€ Ezra turned to see an exhausted-looking Luke coming towards them.
          indentFleur smiled. โ€œLuke! You look amazing!โ€ And he did. He was in a long leather jacket, red boots, and a long flowing dress.
          indentโ€œThanksโ€ฆsorry for shouting at you two. I wasnโ€™t sure if theyโ€™d let me in if I wasnโ€™t seen with someone of importance.โ€
          indentEzra frowned, but Fleur spoke before him. โ€œWhy do you look so tired?โ€
          indentLukeโ€™s face immediately got red. โ€œI-Iโ€ฆWell, I had to bike here. My flatโ€™s close by and wellโ€ฆI donโ€™t really have a car."
          indentFleur laughed. โ€œWell donโ€™t worry, you look great. Cโ€™mon in, will you?โ€
          indentLuke nodded nervously, fidgeting with his hands as he followed Fleur and Ezra into the pub. Ezra immediately took a sigh of relief when cameras were no longer on him, though he didnโ€™t get much time for relaxation as someone barreled into him. Ezra stumbled, completely off balance as he registered that someone was hugging him. Ezra froze, unsure of what to do. He rarely got this affection from anyone besides Fleur. Ezra realized who it was in an instant though. How could he not? Gaz was practically the same as he was when he was younger, just with an older face and a taller body. He could also see Arty rushing towards them, and Ezra almost had a stroke at how real this was all getting.
          indent"Uhโ€ฆHi Gaz,โ€ Ezra said as he awkwardly patted him on the back. Arty came over shortly after that, pulling Gaz off him. Ezra shuffled his feet, feeling like he couldnโ€™t get enough air in him. โ€œHi, Arty,โ€ he said, his voice small. He locked eyes with Jaime suddenly. And he could feel his heart drop in his stomach. This was going to be awkward. Ezra turned back to the conversation, clearing his throat, putting on his face, and smiling politely. He groaned in his head at himself. Was putting on his fake celebrity mask the only way he could get through any conversation now? โ€œItโ€™s great to see you both again,โ€ he said anyway.
          indentFleur was next to him in an instant, patting him on the shoulder. โ€œWell, it seems like you are in great hands! Iโ€™m going to get a drink. Have fun!โ€ she said, completely ditching him.
          indentโ€œFleur!โ€ he shouted, but she was already gone. Now he was completely alone with his former bandmates. Besides Luke who looked like heโ€™d rather be anywhere but where he was currently. He looked at his former bandmates, his hands nervously twitching. โ€œThat was, my um, manager. Sheโ€™s great when you get to meet her. When sheโ€™s not off doing whatever, she wants,โ€ he said, trying to look anywhere but at his bandmateโ€™s eyes.
          indentWhen silence overtook them, Ezra nudged Luke to help him and Luke immediately jumped back into reality. โ€œOh...Uh...Sorry. Iโ€™m Luke. Luke Felton. I donโ€™t reallyโ€ฆknow Ezra that well. Or anyone for that matter. I was just invited by the brunette by Jaime. Pleasure,โ€ Luke said, giving a little wave. Ezra had no idea what to say after that. He started, โ€œIโ€ฆโ€ missed you? Wanted to contact you lot? Thought of you guys as my family? Want to throw up? โ€œNeed a drink as well.โ€
          indentHe stepped away from the conversation, leaving Luke to fend for himself. He went to find Fleur but she was nowhere to be found. Ezra grumbled to himself how he was so going to get back at her for this until he ran straight into someone's shoulder. He stumbled, turning around to see who it was and immediately freezing. It was one of the girls that were with Jaime back at the theater. His girlfriend, maybe? He figured since they were seen a lot together. The blonde glared at him immediately, and Ezra righted himself. โ€œDonโ€™t you dare think about hurting Jaime like that again, understand? If you hurt him, I hurt you,โ€ she growled, before walking off. Ezra followed where she went, to be surprised by Robert suddenly appearing out of nowhere.
          indentEzra raised an eyebrow at his former bandmate. While Jaime was in the press a lot, Robert always seemed to be right behind him. But for negative reasons. He was a bit of a partier and much more impulsive. Ezra watched as the blonde went up to Robert and kissed him. Immediately Ezraโ€™s mouth dropped open. Wasnโ€™t she dating Jaime? Why in the world would she kiss Robert then? Confused as all hell, he turned around to come face to face with Jaime. โ€œEr...Hello, Jaime,โ€ he said, spotting the bruise on his face and wincing. Now Ezra wished he had a drink in him.
          indentbrunette next to him was staring across the pub and something. Ezra turned to look at what she was staring at, and it was none other than Gaz of all people. She looked completely starstruck. And kept muttering something about โ€˜love at first sightโ€™. Ezra shook his head; this night was getting weirder and weirder. He turned back to Jaime. โ€œNot that Iโ€™m one to judge or anything, itโ€™s your life and all. But are you okay with your girlfriend going around kissing other blokes?โ€
skydust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me