( ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ-๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” 1x1 )

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ-๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” 1x1 )

Postby skydust » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:00 pm

1๐‘ฅ1 ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘ฆ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘œ. ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘ข๐‘ .
skydust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( RUNE โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” )

Postby skydust » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:01 pm

ind
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„
Rune was born into a rather unfortunate life. Growing up o
n the streets with a younger brother to take care of, it's no
surprise that he ended up gaining scars all over his face an
d body. Especially since he was in a fighting ring from very
young so he would make enough money to survive. Eventua
lly he had to stop the fighting though, since he damaged on
e of his legs so bad that he has to use a cane now. After tha
t he slowly began to make a name for himself. Now he owns
๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„. ๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐–๐€๐“๐‚๐‡
a tavern called "The Raven" and is known for his shady dea
ls that always end up in his favor. A true conman with a
silver tongue and a charming presence. Surprisingly, despi
te his reputation, he's a rather good person. He cares abou
t those around him, and actively does his best to support
the poor. He's friendly, very extroverted, and chatty (some
times even a bit too chatty). He's curious about everything
and oftentimes gets himself in trouble when it was complet
ely avoidable. He's funny and makes others around him
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐–๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐‚๐„. ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐„๐•๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐… ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜'๐‘๐„
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

๐๐„๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ ๐๐‘๐€๐๐‚๐„.
โ…ฐ. rune torralane โ…ฐi. gender: cis male iiโ…ฐ. 26 years old
โ…ฐv. gay very gay v. 6'1" vi. black hair vii. green
eyes viii. athletic build โ…ฐx. fc: aneurin barnard
laugh. But with his good side comes his bad side. And he is
not a good man to anger. He can be incredibly sinister and
cold, almost like a flip has been switched in his personality.
He can be destructive and ruthless and takes what he thin
ks he is owed. Those that know him in the seaside town kn
ow he is not a man to be trusted. No matter how nice or
kind you think he can be. He has some magic in him, both
him and his brother possess the ability to make illusions.
Though once you recognize they're illusions, it's easy for
them to fall apart. The only person that really stays by his
side truly is his best friend (and right hand man) magnus.
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
Last edited by skydust on Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
skydust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( EXTRA โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” )

Postby skydust » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:02 pm

indImage
ind
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฐ. magnus cherinth โ…ฑ. cis male โ…ฒ. 29 years old
โ…ณ. panrom/aexual โ…ด. 6'2" โ…ต. black hair
โ…ถ. dark brown eyes โ…ท. athletic build
โ…ธ. fc: luke pasqualino
Magnus is Rune's right-hand man and best friend. Together
they run the tavern and swindle those taking advantage of
others. Magnus is very intelligent and logical, oftentimes
the voice of reason in most situations. He's very levelhead
ed most of the time, and it's hard for him to really get emo
tional. Most people see him as cold, but once you get to kn
ow him he becomes much more protective to his friends.
โ…ฐ. lyal torralane โ…ฑ. cis male โ…ฒ. 26 years old
โ…ณ. demirom/sexual โ…ด. 5'7" โ…ต. light brown
hair โ…ถ. blue eyes โ…ท. athletic build
โ…ธ. fc: jeremy allen white
Lyal is Rune's younger brother, and one of the few people h
e trusts. Lyal grew up on the streets, same as Rune, as has
found life incredibly hard. Though his childhood was hard,
he was able to attend school later in life and is now a doct
or. For some unknown reason, the two brothers haven't spo
ken in years after a falling out. But they still trust one ano
ther, as they were the only people they had for a long whil
e. Lyal is quick to temper, cold, deceiving, and strategic.
โ…ฐ. tethys eldoris โ…ฑ. cis female โ…ฒ. 24 years old
โ…ณ. biromanic/sexual โ…ด. 5'7" โ…ต. black hair
โ…ถ. pale green eyes โ…ท. athletic build
โ…ธ. fc: nathalie emmanuel
Thethys is a mermaid in the same pod as Raen, and one of
his friends. She's strong willed, outspoken, and oftentimes
the first person into action. Though she is also very respon
sible and a rule follower. She has a strong sense of connect
ion to the pod, and often doesn't stray away from home, e
ven if the human world looks interesting. She has the powe
r to talk to and command sea animals to do her bidding.
Last edited by skydust on Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
skydust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skydust » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:02 pm

saved
skydust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(RAEN โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” 1x1 )

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:04 pm

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณ
๐“ก๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ท

๐“๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ช

โžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณ

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ… ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“
full name Cyraenys Avetta
nicknames Raen or Cy
species merperson
ability category siren
age 22
gender male
sexuality pansexual

๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…
height (while in human form) 5'7
eyes storm gray
hair Black

๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ“
family
Nerys Avorra (father)
Nimue Hymetta (mother)
Kairro Avoris (paternal half-brother)
Theomarus Nerenne (podmate)
Tethys Eldoris (podmate)

โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข
โžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณ
Cyraenys Avetta is the youngest son of Nerys Avorra, the former leader of the pod, and the only child of Nimue Hymetta, an empath. Much like any other young merperson, he was raised alongside his podmates, and although he was the youngest of the three, he often behaved otherwise. Neither of his parents were particularly involved in his upbringing before their sudden demise following a rescue attempt to free podmates from a fishing vessel when he was ten and two. Following that, his half-brother, Kairro, took over looking after him in their stead and was far stricter in punishing his bad behavior than his parents ever were. Raen had always been clever, but his brother made sure to remind him that he was smarter and more capable than he was. Upon reaching the age of maturity at the age of 17, he was the final member of his podmates to undergo the traditional ceremony to awaken his ability. Not a single member of the pod had been surprised that he was revealed to be a siren, as he often sang throughout his early years and had an eerily enchanting voice. Cyraenys continued to wreak havoc even following the ceremony, becoming more dangerous with his now awakened siren ability as he had the tendency to cause shipwrecks and enchant both pirates and sailors overboard to their watery graves. Growing tired of shipwrecks and his usual antics, Raen went ashore and began to perform in taverns as a bard. It was during these performances that he would enchant the audience and pick some random patron, whom he would then rob in an alley following the show. In order to avoid alerting anyone of this, he would alternate the taverns and never pick the same patron twice. Because of his beauty and voice, he was often flirted with, offered courtship, and, on a few occasions, a proposal. Unfortunately for the humans that fall for him, he is neither a flirt nor easily swayed into anything even remotely serious. Raen is unapologetic about the chaos or messes he creates or the hearts he breaks simply because it is fun for him and he is easily bored. He doesn't believe in fate and feels as though he is incapable of love or being truly loved, other than the platonic love shared by him and his podmates and the familial love he has for his brother, which is likely a result of his parents' neglect early on and then his half-brother's nitpicking. Cy has a short fuse that is not easily soothed and often holds grudges, albeit for brief periods of time.
Last edited by Seokjinnie on Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:04 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kairro Avoris is the oldest son of the former pod leader, Nerys Avorra, and the only known child of his first mate, Naunetรฉ Leris. He doesn't remember much of his early years due to his father trying to trigger his awakening too early; the only clear memory he has is of his mother abandoning the pod without warning when he was six. He was never really close to any of his podmates, as his overly serious nature and strictness when it came to responsibilities isolated him. When his brother, Raen, was younger, he often resented his easy-going, reckless nature and the lack of consequences for his actions, which his brother mistook for freedom. Following the deaths of their father and Nimue, Kai took over as pod leader and guardian of his half-brother. He realized two years into being Raen's guardian that his behavior was a result of his parents' neglect and that he desperately needed structure. He became deeply fond and protective of his brother and wanted to give him the guidance and attention he needed, but expressed it so poorly that it came across as him being hypocritical and overly harsh.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยค

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx๐“š๐“ช๐“ฒ & ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ป๐“พ๐“ผ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยคยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยครธยค

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Theomarus Nerenne is the oldest child of Marinus Nerele, the pod's primary healer, and Reka Coralenne, a stormbringer. He is of the same podling group as Cyraenys and Tethys, fitting right between them in age, and is of a much milder temperament. Mars often had to act as a wrangler for Raen and as a defender for his much more fiery podmates. He is one of the few individuals who can talk some sort of sense into Cy and often has to clean up after his messes. This should upset him, as he greatly dislikes chaos, but he is far too fond of the younger merman to actually be bothered by it. Much like Tethys, he has a strong connection to his pod and rarely goes to shore; the only time he does is to drag Cyraenys back home, where he belongs. Much like everyone expected given his personality, he awakened as a healer, just like his father.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(CYRAENYS โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” 1)

Postby Seokjinnie » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:12 pm

XImageX

indentCyraenys pushed himself out of the water, rolling onto his stomach as tail split into two legs, gritting his teeth. The process was entirely without pain, but it felt old and the bones in his legs always felt sore for the hour after they were formed. He stood up slowly, trying to balance before he even took a step, the rock beneath his feet slick. There was no need for him to check his surroundings, the cave was tucked within an alcove on the end of the beach the people of Lizon rarely visited. As soon as he felt confident enough to move around, Cy reached for the clothes he kept hidden in his cave for his surface adventures. Before he left his hideaway, he needed to craft his plan. Cyraenys slumped against one of the smooth stones as he considered his options. He could perform at โ€˜The Dire Wolfโ€™ for the fourth time, but that would put him on the fast track to being caught; as a thief of course, no human would ever consider what they believed to be impossible possible. His second option was to perform on one of the street corners, but despite how many times he had been at โ€˜The Dire Wolf,โ€™ this option was far riskier as the patrons would be less impressionable due to the lack of drinks. The third, and his least favorite option, was to try to perform at โ€˜The Raven.โ€™ That first night he came to Lizon, โ€˜The Ravenโ€™ had been the first tavern he had approached as it was nearer to the beach, but upon getting closer the smell of freshwater and something entirely unnatural had filled his nose and immediately had put him off. Since that night, he had not tried to approach the tavern, but despite it being his least favorite option, it was his best and safest option. With his choice made, he made his way out his cave and down the beach with the lute he had found ages ago strapped to his back.

indentIt hadnโ€™t taken him more than twenty minutes to finally reach the town of Lizon. If he had the choice to live in any of the towns he had visited in the two years he had been coming to the surface, he would choose Lizon. The beach was overwhelmingly ordinary, but yet the most beautiful he had ever seen. Everything about the town itself just felt right and like he belonged there which was silly because he belonged with his pod. But for the moment, he was happy that it was his home. As he left the beach, he greeted some of the people he had come to know since his first visit. Not all of them were those he had enchanted and tricked with his siren song, but there were those who had been kind to him when he had been lost that first night or had given him an extra coin or two after he performed. It took him a few minutes to notice due to being distracted, but the smell of freshwater and whatever that unnatural scent was gone from the air. Any tension that he had felt about his choice washed away with the discovery, he just hoped whoever owned โ€˜The Raven,โ€™ was reasonable and not completely like the rumors said. Cyraenys walked through the door with his usual grace, glancing around the tavern until his eyes fell on a man much taller than he was with hair as black as the ocean at night. Something in his chest jumped at the sight of the manโ€™s handsome face as he turned towards him, but he shoved it down. The man looked just like any other human male, perhaps just slightly more attractive than most, but it was the human-type of attractive, nothing like the men below the sea. The man stared at him, annoyance flashing in his eyes, given that he wasnโ€™t immediately charmed by his mere presence like many were, he had to admit that was just the tiniest bit impressed. Raen cleared his throat, posturing himself like the bards he had watched the very first time he came to shore, โ€œGood evening, sir. Would you by any chance be in need of a performer for the night? I can give you whatever percentage of the coin I make that you desire as long as it isnโ€™t all. You can ask, Iโ€™m good on my woโ€”โ€ The man slapped his rag on the counter, leaning forward onto the wood and cutting him off, "So, now my tavernโ€™s good enough for you?โ€ He was sure confusion flickered across his face before he began to feel defensive, โ€œPardon? I donโ€™t think I heard you right, sir.โ€ The man scoffed as he stood straight, his arms crossed against his chest, โ€œYou did. Iโ€™ve heard from the people around town that a bard had arrived in Lizon around a week ago. That this traveling bard had performed three times, all three at my competitorโ€™s inferior tavern. And now, you show up asking about performing and it leaves me to assume that you are that bard, am I wrong?โ€ Cyraenys mimicked the manโ€™s pose, he had seen it before and knew that it was something one did when annoyed or when trying to intimidate, โ€œYou are not, but Iโ€”โ€ The tavern-owner scoffed once more and repeated his earlier question, โ€œSo then I ask, my tavernโ€™s good enough for you now?โ€ This man was beyond infuriating and he wished he could strangle him, but that would mean leaving without performing, it would mean leaving Lizon. Instead he seethed, โ€œYour tavern smelled off, but it seems to have cleared now. Can I please perform or not?โ€ His statement made the man freeze as he seemed to repeat the statement a few times before looking at him incredulously before questioning what he meant, โ€œYes, off. I don't know what to tell you. Is there someone more reasonable I can speak to? Actually, you know what! Perhaps Iโ€™ll just sing on the street, Iโ€™ve heard your tavern is doing well enough without a bard performing, you probably donโ€™t need the extra patrons I bring in.โ€

indentThere was the sound of something falling from behind him as he whipped around to see another man, not as visually pleasing as the more irritating one, but attractive nonetheless. He raised an eyebrow as the new man shot the man behind the bar a look, โ€œPerforming, tonight? Hah, that sounds wonderful, doesnโ€™t it, my friend? You can set up in the front corner.โ€ Raen tilted his head to the side, a smile spreading across his face, โ€œAt least one of you can see reason. That would be lovely, thank you ever so much, kind sir.โ€ He kept his back to the man at the bar, not caring whether he was now in agreement or not, โ€œAt the end of the night, I shall give you the coin that you are owed, whatever percentage you desire as long as it is not all. But only to you, not him.โ€ Cy realized as he got closer to the corner, he had forgotten to introduce himself, he whipped around as he slid the lute off his back, โ€œAh, excuse me, reasonable gentleman and the individual behind the bar! I forgot my introduction, you may call me Raen.โ€ He ignored whatever the unreasonable man snarled out as he set about tuning his instrument. Far too pleased at irritating the tavern-owner right back. Cy was uncertain of how much time had passed before the tavern had filled in enough for him to feel ready to perform, but he finally moved to the center and cleared his throat. A charming smile was etched onto his face as he addressed the patrons, โ€œMy what a crowd full of beautiful faces, it makes me feel so honored to perform for you all tonight.โ€ He winked at a man who called out something about his lips being beautiful, deciding then that he would be his target for the night before he continued, โ€œYou may have caught word of me from around town, but I will introduce myself to you all nevertheless. I am the bard they call Raen and before I begin, I ask you to kindly toss a coin if you can.โ€ As he played the lute, his voice flowed out of his lips, smooth as honey as sweet as oneโ€™s favorite dessert. Raen was never able to stay still in one spot for long as he moved about the floor as he sang, gently guiding the patrons into a soft but usually unnoticeable trance. He moved back to the front as his first song neared its end, dropping into a bow as soon as the final lyrics left his lips. A bright smile on his face as he straightened, barely having broken a sweat despite how much he had moved and looking just as beautiful as he did before he had begun to play, โ€œAnyone have any song requests before I begin the next song?โ€
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RUNE | 001

Postby skydust » Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:48 pm

๐‘๐”๐๐„ โœง
        โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        โœง words: 1844 โœง tags: Raen โœง role: tavern owner
          indentRune was very much not having a pleasant day.
          indentThe people of Lizon were used to when his mood turned sour by now. So as his crane crackled against the rocky road, those that were in his way immediately parted when they heard the familiar sound. Mothers covered their children's eyes to keep them from staring at the numerous scars that littered his face. Not one eye met his sharp green ones, and that only pissed Rune off even more. He understood his reputation, but they could at least look at him when they were blatantly insulting. He wasnโ€™t a monster. Was he?
          indentThe blood on his hands and face didnโ€™t help his cause. Rune ignored the whispers. He just wanted to make it to his tavern, โ€œThe Raven,โ€ and be done with today. Earlier a deal with a client had gone south, ending with the client losing their life. Now was it right for him to beat the man to death with his cane for betraying him? In Runeโ€™s mind? Absolutely. The ambush from the gang that his ex-client had paid had ended up with him losing three men. Well, most of his men, and himself, made it out alive, he hardly thought his ex-client deserved the same privilege.
          indentRune told himself it was necessary. Violence was the way to do things around here. It was the way he knew how to do things, and it worked. It always worked. There was something about lions fighting for dominance in a pride that came to mind. Muttering something about lions, he entered the tavern. Seeing his staff getting ready for the evening, he made his way upstairs to his living quarters. He scrubbed the blood off his hands in the sink, not bothering to turn around when he heard someone enter. He knew those footsteps.
          indentโ€œIs that blood?!โ€ Magnus questioned, walking over to where he was standing and watching the blood drain. Magnus looked at his face and gasped. โ€œYouโ€™re not hurt, are you Torralane?โ€ Rune sighed, scrubbing his hands harder.
          indentโ€œNo, this isnโ€™t mine. The deal went south. We lost our client. Though he was a giant snake so itโ€™s no sweat off my shoulders. He even looked like one. Yโ€™know, beady-eyed and all that,โ€ Rune joked. Speaking of shoulders, Rune rolled his and almost groaned. He was stiff. He knew by the end of the night that his leg would be burning. It was fine. Everything was-
          โ€œindentYouโ€™re shaking,โ€ Magnus pointed out.
          indentRune looked down at his now clean hands, realizing that he was shaking. He grits his teeth, grabbing his cane, and walking towards the door. โ€œIโ€™m fine. We have a tavern to run. Make sure Elidos shows up this time or heโ€™s fired. I donโ€™t want to be working the bar again!โ€
          indentHe ended up working at the bar again.
          indentHis annoyance level was off the charts at this point. Though most people in town avoided him when he was on the streets, The Raven was usually a neutral zone for everyone. Fighting was not permitted. And his regulars actually knew Rune to the point that they werenโ€™t scared of him when he was at the tavern. It was one of the few places that he didnโ€™t need to keep up appearances and actually be himself. Tonight though, even his regulars seemed to be wary of coming up to him. He really needed to learn to control his facial expressions better.
          indentWiping up a spilled drink, he could feel his leg start to burn. He growled, wiping harder. Elodis was so fired. So so so fired. Suddenly a man cleared his throat. Rune looked up and was met with a man shorter and leaner than he was. The man introduced himself as a bard and instantly Rune made the connection that this was the bard that arrived in Lizon about a week ago.
          indentRune frowned as the man trying to perform in his tavern, slapping his rag against the wooden counter. Suddenly very annoyed. โ€œSo now my tavernโ€™s good enough for you?โ€ The man seemed confused, so Rune explained it more. โ€œYou did. Iโ€™ve heard from the people around town that a bard had arrived in Lizon around a week ago. That this traveling bard had performed three times, all three at my competitorโ€™s inferior tavern. And now, you show up asking about performing and it leaves me to assume that you are that bard, am I wrong?โ€
          indentThe man, the bard, seemed to try and protest what he was saying. But Rune wasnโ€™t having any of it. โ€œSo, then I ask, my tavernโ€™s good enough for you now?โ€ Then the bard told him his tavern smelled off. Smelled off? Rune wanted to laugh at the statement but looked into the man's eyes and found no joke in them. โ€œMy tavern smelled off. Smelled off? What in the world does that even mean?โ€ The bard seemed to be done with the conversation, proclaiming he would perform on the streets instead. Rune was about to say good riddance when Magnus appeared over his shoulder.
          indentโ€œPerforming tonight? Hah, that sounds wonderful, doesnโ€™t it, my friend? You can set up in the front corner,โ€ Magnus said, something between a wince and a smile on his face. Rune glared at his friend, and then turned his sharp eyes onto the bard and glared at him harder. Then almost hissed when Magnus kicked him in the shin. The bard left to go set up, and Rune turned to Magnus.
          indentโ€œYou fiend! How dare you use my bad leg against me?โ€ Magus hissed, grabbing his cane and whapping his friend in the leg with it. Magnus yelped and then glared at him.
          indentโ€œYou were about to drive away a performer! It would drive in more customers, and last I checked, we're trying to run a tavern here?โ€
          indentโ€œYou could have at least consulted me.โ€
          indentโ€œI donโ€™t think you are in the mood for consulting. And anyways,โ€ Magnus paused. A smile spread across his face. โ€œWe both get more coin at the end of the day. Why not let the bard perform?โ€
          indentThe bard set up, and Rune only sighed to himself as he watched. This was going to be a long night. Rune leaned heavily on the cane, trying to give his leg a break, though it wasnโ€™t very successful. He was not going to get sleep tonight with the amount of pain he was in. He winced, and Magnus seemed to notice, grabbing him a stool for him to sit on. Rune thanked him and sat down. The bard began his introductions, of course, calling Rune irritating. Rune turned to Magnus, โ€œHeโ€™s insulting me in my own tavern!โ€
          indentMagnus chuckled. โ€œHeโ€™s a cheeky one huh?โ€
          indentRune rolled his eyes. โ€œDonโ€™t laugh.โ€
          indentโ€œOh, come on. Itโ€™s funny to see someone talk to your face for once and not your feet. And besides, when are you not enjoying a joke? Youโ€™re always laughing like a hyena at everything,โ€ Magnus pointed out. Rune sighed, knowing his friend was right. He should relax. He watched as a crowd seemed to form in the tavern, some greeting him, others refusing to meet his gaze. The bard introduced himself as Raen to the crown and called for a bit of coin in exchange for his entertainment.
          indentThen the music began.
          indentNow, Rune wasnโ€™t a big music person. In fact, he preferred silence over anyone singing. But something about Raenโ€™s voice wasโ€ฆenchanting. Rune found himself leaning forward as if he could get a better listen. Even if he wanted to look away, Rune found himself incapable of doing so. The manโ€™s voice made everything seem lighter. Even his leg started to feel better. When the song was done, the whole crowd paused and then clapped fiercelyโ€”giving away their coin easily. Magnus clapped right along with them while Rune tried to figure out what the hell happened in the last couple of minutes.
          indentโ€œWhy arenโ€™t you clapping? He was amazing!โ€ Magnus said.
          indentโ€œHe wasโ€ฆinteresting,โ€ Magnus said, feeling something odd behind his eyelids.
          indentMagnus said nothing, simply waiting for the next song. Rune tried to figure out why he had been so entranced thoroughly by a song. It seemed like no one else really realized that anything was going on. But no one else here was magic. It clicked into his mind that Raen must have some sort of magic. Rune grabbed his cane and got up, ready to make his way to the bard, when the next song began.
          indentThis time the pull was even stronger. Rune felt his eyes widen and his body relax. His breathing evened out and suddenly his head was full of clouds. Rune didnโ€™t know how much time had passed, but when his mind suddenly flickered back to life, it was dark out. The tavern now lit by candlelight. Rune was closer now, out of the bar and in the middle of the crowd. Confusion burned through him, and suddenly he felt very exposed. Panicking, he looked around, trying to grab his men's attention but they all seemed to be in a dream-like state. The tavern seemed to sway, and a mist seemed to seep in through the windows and under the door.
          indentThe next song began, and Rune desperately tried to fight against it. Every part of his brain screamed against his fighting. Telling him to submit. But Rune wouldnโ€™t have that. Not now, not ever. Not again. Slowly, shakingly, he raised one hand towards the ceiling. His nerves stung, and his leg burned. But he squeezed his eyes shut and a single firework shot out of his hand. It was just an illusion, but it did the trick. Once it hit the ceiling it exploded. The crackle and the bright colors shooting across the tavern was enough to break people out of the trance.
          indentEveryone seemed to become awake all at once, and like they didnโ€™t even notice they were in a trance, suddenly they were all entertained by the lights sprayed across the tavern that fell from the ceiling. Through the light, Rune and Raen made eye contact. His green eyes meet Raenโ€™s to not find fear, but annoyance and anger.
          indentWhile everyone was seemingly distracted, the bard grabbed the coin and ran out of the tavern. Rune shouted after him and tried to move towards the door, but his leg refused to comply. Instead, he stumbled, his leg giving out as he desperately held onto his cane to keep somewhat upright. Magnus, now out of the trance, was at his side in an instant. โ€œWhat happened? Why did you shoot the firework?โ€
          indentโ€œHe wasโ€ฆI donโ€™t know. He was using some kind of magic. I could feel it. I donโ€™t know what happened,โ€ Rune said. Magnus helped him up, wrapping an arm around him and having Rune lean on him for support.
          indentโ€œWhat do you want to do about it, Torralane?โ€
          indentRune glared at the now open door, Raen nowhere in sight. โ€œFind him and bring him to me. He owes me some coin.โ€
skydust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(CYRAENYS โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” 2)

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:30 pm

XImageX

indentThe performance was going well, far better than it had been when he was at โ€˜The Dire Wolf.โ€™ Even with that unreasonable sack of whale lard masquerading as a tavern owner trying to ruin his day entirely, at least the other owner was a reasonable enough manโ€”clearly not sensible given his choice of business partner. The patrons were receptive to his trance, especially his chosen target for the night. He had only just finished the first song, and he had all of them wrapped around his little finger, all but one. When he enchanted a large group like this, it was almost as if he could feel them inside his mind, so if one or even two people were not fully entranced, it was obvious. It would do him no good to stop and try to figure out exactly who hadnโ€™t been pulled in yet, so he continued and pulled even harder. Eventually they would give in to his siren song, just like everyone else; it was only a matter of time. Despite that, by the end of the second song, the person still hadnโ€™t fallen under his enchantment, and so he didnโ€™t stop, flowing right into his third song and, unknowingly, his last full song of the night.

indentJust as he had begun his third song, there was a pop and a burst of light that made his eyes hurt as if he had spent too long staring at the sun. Cyraenys had no idea what it was; perhaps someone had shot off one of those pistol things he had heard so much about, but regardless, he wasnโ€™t afraid. He wanted to pull his hair out and scream out of irritation, but was he afraid? Never. As the lights fell and he made eye contact with the irritating man, it finally dawned on him that he hadnโ€™t fallen for his spell. It was clear his presence and performance would not be welcomed any further; not that the man had been all that receptive in the first place, but he wouldnโ€™t let himself argue just this once to try and save himself from the aggravation. So he took the coin and ran out, โ€˜The Raven,โ€™ forgetting to leave a portion of it behind as he had promised. He, of course, didnโ€™t keep running, because why would he? It would do him no good to waste vital energy when no one had ever chased after him before, nor was he confident that he could outrun any grown human. That was his mistake. It wasnโ€™t too long after he stopped running that he heard the brief sound of footsteps hitting the pavement behind him. He didnโ€™t move away quickly enough as he was grabbed by his collar, "Not so fast, little bard. Itโ€™s rude to run off without keeping your promise of payment."

indentHe glanced over his shoulder to meet eyes with the reasonable one, sensing the fading effects of his song on the man. He just hoped that there was enough of the manโ€™s mind still swimming that he would be able to get out of it without being scolded too severely, "I-I apologize! I didnโ€™t mean to run off... With the sound and the light, I thought someone had fired a pistol inside. It frightened me, so I ran off. If I give you all the coin, canโ€™t you just let me go?" A pout was etched onto his face, his eyes wide and teary, but the man looked entirely unconvinced, "A pistol, really? You mistook a firโ€”nevermind... You can stop pouting your lips at me; it isnโ€™t going to work. Youโ€™re coming back to the tavern with me whether you like it or not." He let out a huff as the man started dragging him back in the direction they had come from. Several times he had tried to wiggle out of his grip to no avail, and he was becoming more frustrated the closer they got. This was a waste of his time; he just wanted to get back to his cave and the ocean. By the time they got back, there were fewer patrons than before, but certainly more than there were currently at โ€˜The Dire Wolf.' The irritating man hadnโ€™t been wrong when he said the other place was an inferior tavern, not that he would ever admit that out loud. He noticed as he was dragged toward a back room that there was now someone else behind the bar. And for whatever reason, it just felt so wrong to him to not see the unreasonable man from before behind the bar there instead.

indentStrike that. Heโ€™d rather not see the man at all, and certainly not as close as he currently was. As soon as the other man had dragged him into the back room, he pushed him down into a seat before closing the door behind him, giving him a look that said, โ€˜donโ€™t even bother trying to run.โ€™ And he wouldnโ€™t; he wasnโ€™t stupid, even if his brother thought he was. Without even turning his head in that direction, Raen could feel the eyes of the man from earlier on him. The far too serious look on his face was annoying and reminded him far too much of Kairro. The corner of his lips turned up as he tilted his head to the side, "Your eyes are the color of sea kelp." The man glowered at him, irritation flashing in his eyes, before turning his gaze on the other man, who had snorted at his comment, "You ran off with my coin, and now you insult me again." Raen bit his lip, eyebrows furrowed, "Wrong." Another snort from the man behind him and a fresh scowl from the unreasonable one, his voice coming out in a snarl, "What?" He scoffed as he crossed his arms, using his head to gesture behind him, "Our coin, but since we are talking about the portion not belonging to me... Itโ€™s his coin. I said I would only give it to him, and I meant it." This deepened the scowl on the manโ€™s face, "It belongs to the tavern, which I also own. Therefore, itโ€™s mine." Cyraenys shook his head, "No." If he wasnโ€™t just as serious as the man, he would laugh at the look on his face. The man slammed his hand down on the desk, "You are not leaving here without giving us the coin, all of it at this point." He shrugged his shoulders as he leaned back in the chair, "You arenโ€™t leaving here until I say so." A growl fell from the manโ€™s lips as he stood from the desk, "I could force you to give it to me." He only shrugged again, moving slowly over toward him and leaning over him in a way that would have likely intimidated anyone else, "You could try. Also, I know what youโ€™re trying to do, and itโ€™s just not working for youโ€”the whole intimidation act. Youโ€™re just not scary." Cyraenys snorted as he rolled his eyes and turned his head away, "I mean, seriously, eyes the color of kelp and your whole," He dropped his voice and made it sound gravely like the tavern ownerโ€™s, "โ€˜Give me my coin,โ€™ thing, which is a lot but not scary." Suddenly, there was something pressed to his throat, glancing down, he realized it was the manโ€™s cane and rolled his eyes as the man spoke again. His stormy gray twinkled with mischief as he tilted his head so it pressed tightly against the cane, "Nooo, this is a game. And just so you know, I can do this all night and continue it as long as you both like. Iโ€™ve nowhere else to be and nothing to do with my day, but Iโ€™m sure you both have plenty to do. And Iโ€™m certain that entertaining me isnโ€™t a high priority, though I certainly appreciate it since Iโ€™m usually the one doing all the entertaining."

indentThe cane was pulled from his throat as the two men looked at each other over him, having some sort of silent conversation before the man behind him broke the silence, "How about this? We let you keep a portion of the coin, and in turn, you teโ€”" The irritating man in front of him cut the other man off, "You tell us what you did to our patrons." Raen couldnโ€™t stop the burst of laughter from spilling past his lips. Taking a deep breath once he stopped, "I donโ€™t know what you mean, Mr. Tavern Owner. I sang for them and played my lute. I'm just a pretty man with a pretty voice." The man raised an eyebrow at him before he sighed, "I learned a little spell from this old lady to enhance my voice to make people want to give me more coin." Something flashed across the manโ€™s green eyes that he couldnโ€™t place, "Only coin?" Cy frowned as he sat up in the chair, arms still crossed, "Iโ€™m pretty sure spells donโ€™t work like that, at least not the ones Iโ€™m aware of. But no, not just coin. My voice makes people want to listen to me and want to give me things like their affection, their coin, and the little trinkets they hold dear. But I usually only want the coin, and if I like the trinket enough, Iโ€™ll take that too." The grin that spread across the manโ€™s face was the first thing the man ever did that put him on edge, "Reasonable gentleman behind me, why is he smiling? Did he forget how to scowl all of a sudden?" As the man snorted once again, he shot him a small smile over his shoulder before he turned to face the other tavern owner, "See, people find me very entertaining. Not my fault you donโ€™t."
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me