1x1 w/ Demon God Caelan ; Sith and Protector

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 w/ Demon God Caelan ; Sith and Protector

Postby AchieveMark. » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:04 am

The Sith and her Protector

When Darth Plagueis was the reigning sith lord, his apprentice a young woman who'd shown promise, Darth Jadius was killed or so everyone thought. So when the final battle between Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker occurred years later, she slipped away to the planet of Jakku. Darth Jadius or Jaylin as her alter name, decided to hide out there, hoping to stay away from the windfall of the sith and increase of the jedi so she could survive. But like all things, the peace doesn't last and she gets found out by the Jedi and hires a bounty hunter for protection.

Set between Star Wars 6 and Star Wars 7. before the rise of the First order.

Characters:

Darth Jadius (Jade-e-us) // Jaylin DeShay
Bounty Hunter
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 w/ Demon God Caelan ; Sith and Protector

Postby AchieveMark. » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:16 am

Outfit when she comes back into the light and out of hiding
Jaylin Parker DeShay
full name ;; jaylin parker deshay
nick name ;; jay
age ;; twenty five
gender ;; female
rank ;; sith lord (darth jadius)
friends ;; none
common apparal ;; dark skinny jeans, black combat boots and skinny tank tops/halter tops (street attire); long black hooded cape and black jumpsuit with black boots (sith attire)
personality ;; jay can be sweet, but is mostly sarcastic and can blow things way out of proportion. she is protective of her friends and often times worries way to much. she is realistic about everything, and often over thinks. she can be really harsh on people, and sometimes on herself as well.
history ;; jay was born to two commoners and they learned that she was force sensitive when she was five. she also had an attitude and often started fights with others in their village. she got picked up more than once by the guards and even went before their village elders due to vandalism and using the force to terrorize the other kids. when she turned 13, the big fight between the sith and the jedi had really started up and jay found herself drawn to the dark side. when she was 15, darth plagueis picked her as his apprentice, the older sith seeing the darkness in her and knew he could twist it appropriately to carry on the sith tradition. when jay turned 18, she had almost completed her training, the last piece being killing her mentor. she was headed through the ship when one of the emergency doors opened and she got sucked out the side. no one believed she'd made it and so her mentor got another apprentice and life went on. jay had landed in the forest that they'd been passing over on the planet they were on. jay somehow survived yet she didn't know how or why, but once she made it to a village a few months later, found out that there was a new sith darth sidious and his apprentice darth vader. feeling like an outsider, she tucked her cape into her bag, and found a ship to take her to the planet jakku where no one knows her. she made a small hut outside of the main village and hoped to stay off the radar.
Last edited by AchieveMark. on Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:29 am

Bounty Hunter attire

Casual attire

Name: Caelan Blake
Alias: Boss (By other Mandalorians)
Species: Human
Rank: Mandalorian Bounty Hunter and Grand Champion of the Great Hunt
Personality: Caelan is a quiet man, known for not wasting his breath with more words than he needs. That said, he doesn't really care what others say, as long as they don't try to interfere with his current goals, he's not that bad of a guy. But if you get between him and his target, he will show no mercy.
History: Caelan was born on Tatooine, and before he was abducted by the Sand People, he was a childhood friend of Luke Skywalker. However, he didn't stay long with the Sand People, as the minute he got the chance, he killed the tribe's leader and took his place, and started training the tribe into killers for hire. After the tribe went separate ways, he got a shuttle to Hutta, the capital planet of the Hutt Cartel. He got a job as an enforcer for one of the Hutts, Nem'ro, who was having problems with another Hutt, a turf war between the two Hutts. After Nem'ro sent him on mission after mission to damage Fa'thra's business, he was given a sponsorship by Nem'ro to compete in a bounty hunting competition. This was in the midst of the Galactic Civil War, but he stayed neutral, more interested in the Great Hunt than he was fighting for politics. After he won, he heard his childhood friend was now a Jedi, but that didn't change his business ventures. A Sith Lord who survived the war hired him as her personal bodyguard and assassin, at an extremely high pay, and he's been serving her ever since.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:18 am

Jaylin | Darth Jadius | Jakku | Currently at home

Drumming her fingers on the table, she looked down at the ration sitting in front of her. The sith wasn’t very hungry, but knew how obstinate the trader in town was on giving rations out. So she took the utensils she’d managed to trade for and began eating. The meal was nothing special and she didn’t really care for it, but keeping a low profile meant silencing those that found her identity and using her money to keep her bounty hunter around to silence them and protect her. Jaylin had more money that she let on but didn’t use it because have too much wealth on Jakku could incite the wrong kind of attention. Finishing her meal, she got ride of the container and walked over towards her closet. Hanging in there were her normal clothes, and hidden behind them a black jumpsuit and cloak. Inside the cloaks left inner pocket was her saber. It wasn’t the traditional red but instead a dark maroon like dried blood.

Jaylin had stumbled upon the crystal when she was 13, and learned how to make it into her lightsaber once she met her mentor Plagueis 2 years later. She went by a different name Darth Jadius. Of course, that was the only name she’d given her bounty hunter but to the townspeople, she was known as Jaylin, and she wore normal clothes with a brown shawl to cover her shoulders due to the halter tops she loved wearing. Her clothes showed off her scars from years of training and although she was hiding, she still kept herself in condition and practiced the force consistently. In fact, she should do some saber training now, with dummies she had made out behind her hut. She didn’t change her base clothes but she did throw on the cloak, hood down and reached into grab her saber. Her fingers closed around the cool metal handle and pulled it out. Stepping outside, she ignited it and began sparring at the dummies, watching her swings so she could fix them after her session.
Last edited by AchieveMark. on Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:20 am

As Jaylin came out to practice with her saber, Caelan was sharpening his hunting knife. Before coming to Jakku, he had been on an exotic hunting trip, and his ship was full of trophies, from a rancor's tooth to a Krayt dragon's pearl, there wasn't any beast Caelan wouldn't go up against, despite the risks. His only major injury was needing to replace his left arm with a cybernetic one. He saw his employer coming out of the hut she lived in and said, "Hey boss." before continuing to polish and sharpen his knife.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:44 am

Jaylin looked over at the bounty hunter, Caelan sharpening his hunting knife. She sliced down at one dummy before twisting in the air and swung her blade down on another. She deactivated the blade, holstering it into her cloak before turning towards Caelan. "Hello. Hope your day is going fine" Jaylin tilted her head to one side, feeling her red hair break free from the loose bun she'd put it in when she woke up. The sith walked into her hut and checked her cupboards that were set into the wall and noted that there was only two rations left and she sighed. Jay pulled off her cloak and replaced it with her brown shawl, covering her shoulders. She retied her hair into a tighter bun before walking back out, her clutch in her hand. She only kept a a little money on her at a time. She kept the rest in her old foot locker from Darth Plagueis' ship and tucked under her bed. It was the only thing she trusted to keep her wealth safe. Most of the money was taken from Jedi and from raids she'd done while under his mentorship.

Jaylin stepped outside, looking over at Caelan again. He was paid handsomely to keep her safe, and to kill anyone who could expose her as the only living sith lord left. That was attention she did not want at the moment, and the simple life she led now was more than enough for her. One day though, it will change and so she kept herself well exercised and kept her force abilities and fighting skills sharp. "I'm headed to the market, I need more rations" Her voice was calm, and no waver in her tone of voice. She knew where to go but she paid him for the protection and so leaving without him would be a very stupid thing to do.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:03 am

Caelan stood up and said, "Right." before following her in her walk to the market. As they walked, Caelan asked her, "Just a question, why are we still holed up on this backwater planet? My ship is fully repaired, and I've got connections on better planets than this desert. Besides, this place just brings up bad memories from back on Tatooine." He hated thinking about the Sand People he'd been raised by for most of his childhood, and he never liked returning to Tatooine, even if it was business related. He'd personally rather be stuck in the toxic, rakghoul infested swamps on Taris over any planet that reminded him of Tatooine.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:13 am

Jay looked over at him, hearing his comment. She'd thought of moving to another planet, she had more than enough money to settle wherever she wanted. She let out a soft hmm noise as she thought while they were walking. She heard his comment about Tatooine and couldn't help but nod. She'd been raised on a similar planet out on the outskirts of the main systems. As the market came into view, she turned her head towards him. "Perhaps a change of scenery would be good. Besides, I have you to get rid of anyone who finds out about me. How does Naboo sound to you?" She asked. She'd chosen this planet originally because it was so far from the war between the sith and the jedi.

Once the last sith lord passed, Vader, she knew that if any dark side followers found her, they'd swamp her and force her to start another war. While she believes in the dark side and the sith, hating the jedi for not saving her mother when she'd been taken by the Nightsisters to their planet. She'd tried to petition the jedi to help her mother and they refused, but her mentor Darth Plagueis had tried to help her but a rancor had found the group before they did. Shaking herself out of the memory, all she knew was that she didn't want to start another war. "We can head back to the hut and pack instead of going to the market" She prompted, pausing her steps and turning to look at Caelan.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:20 pm

Caelan considered what planet would be good to head to when his employer suggested Naboo. Only problem he had with Naboo was that there was a bit of a political dispute there right now. The Gunguns didn't get along with humans to begin with, but a lot of people blamed them for Darth Sidious's rise to power, specifically because of an individual Gungun named Jarjar, who suggested the Senate give emergency power to Chancellor Palpatine, which was the central pivot that started the downfall of the Republic and the rise of the Empire. "I have nothing wrong with Naboo, but I don't think it's the best place right now. The Gunguns and humans on Naboo are drawing close to war, people blame the Gunguns for starting the Galactic Civil War, since one of them essentially got the Senate to hand over all power to the Chancelor, which essentially crowned him Emperor in all but title."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:31 am

Jaylin nodded, listening to Caelan, as he talked about Naboo. The sith lord realized she'd been very much out of the loop as to the rise of the Galactic Empire. She only knew that Darth Sidious had replaced her and killed Plagueis, and took on Darth Vader but had no clue that Naboo had been a key involvement in it. She'd been to the planet early on in her mentorship but only a few times. Jay thought back during the war that she'd kept an eye on and thought of empire and planets that were loyal to them and where she could blend in. Only a handful of Jedi still alive remember the prior sith lord under Plagueis, and a planet loyal to the empire would be a safer choice than a planet loyal to the jedi and rebellion. "I didn't realize that, I guess I've been a little out of the loop" Her voice was light with a touch of humor as she put her fingers on her chin. "How about Corellia? I know that most of them were loyal to the empire, perhaps that would be a good choice" She adjusted her shawl as she awaited an answer.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me