Zelda 1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Zelda 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu May 18, 2023 8:11 am

This is for Spiritstar3 and myself. If you're interested in the idea, PM one of us and we can talk about it, otherwise, please don't post if you're not one of us
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zelda 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 18, 2023 10:54 am

XD hi

Form for my OC

name
Jessie
sexuality
Demiromantic pansexual

crush/whatever
Sheik
SO
Open

Looks
Pretty though she doesn't honestly think so, average height and slender. She has a part instead of bangs, and red curls to her upper back. She creamy peachy skin and freckles. They're only on her arms and legs. She has brown eyes, and glasses she doesn't always wear. She has a variety of clothes, including stockings and fingerless gloves. She favors purples and blues the most.
Personality
Sweet, gentle, kind, caring, playful, adventurous, likes food, storyteller, artist, good swimmer, intelligent, cuddly
Stubborn, hard headed, fiery, shy, nervous, anxious, withdrawn if upset, bottles things up, afraid of thunder and bees...head shy, doesn't like loud sounds or sudden movements, doesn't always listen.

Family
Dad x mom: two older siblings and two younger
Pets?
Edonis which is Epona's son but that would probably be in the future. Also a dog, if that's even allowed in this world.
Weapons?
Has been practicing with a bow and arrows
Other
She's the only one with a form because she's an OC
May or may not be autistic.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri May 19, 2023 11:49 am

Link was training with Shiek, who had recently become his own person, not just a transformation of Zelda. The two were still close, and Shiek was treated as if he was Zelda's twin brother, at least as the citizens of Hyrule were concerned. As Link sheathed his sword, he held his head in a bit of pain. This had been happening recently, because of the small amount of darkness in his heart has been trying to break free. Dark Link as his darkness referred to himself, had gained control about a week ago, and severely injured three guards, for which Zelda pardoned him and explained the situation, and she had been researching a way to cure Link of his affliction
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 19, 2023 12:40 pm

Zelda- Tags: open right now, but Sheik and Link are around

The princess had her duties to do, as well as doing research. She'd been doing all her royal duties as she was supposed to. However, now Link seemed to have developed a dark side. She sighed as she looked through some text books. There was nothing there...and she made a sound of annoyance. She opened another book, to read through it. It also had nothing in it...and she rubbed her temples in frustration. She then thought of Sheik, who they were calling as her twin brother. She wondered if he might have any ideas. That or he could at least read through some books with her. She didn't like being alone in the castle. She wanted to have some company, so she stood up and headed for the doors.

Jessie- f- demi pan; Sheik- SO open- maybe autistic- has been practicing with a bow and arrows- will have Edonis in the future, has a fluffy white and patched mixed breed dog named Sunstorm- dad x mom: four siblings- Tags: X (mentions: Zelda and Link)

The sweet and gentle, shy and nervous redhead hummed as she looked around. She brushed at the curls that went just to her upper back and chest. She poked at one of the freckles on her arms. She then shook her head, brown eyes gazing about. Her glasses were in the house, as she didn't need them right now. She was wearing a shirt, shorts, stockings, and fingerless gloves. She smiled as her dog ran up. She patted Sunstorm, then looked towards the house. Shaking her head, the creamy peachy skinned one began to walk. She might as well see if anyone was around to talk to. Maybe she could find Zelda or Link. She'd become a bit friendly with them, though they were often busy.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri May 19, 2023 1:40 pm

Shiek told Link, "I need some time to meditate, and perhaps the Goddesses will aid us. I hope they aid us. This predicament is a strange one. My... sister... well, you know what I mean, one of us should join her in the royal archives to see if we can help her."

Link nodded, the pain subsiding, "Right, if you're going to go meditate, I'll go converse with Zelda." before walking back up to the castle grounds

When the castle guards saw Jessie approaching, they waved to her and said, It's good to see you again Lady Jessie. Princess Zelda is in the royal archives, and Sir Link should be out in the training fields. I'm not sure where Lord Shiek is, he's no exactly easy to predict. The last time I saw him, he was watching the town from atop the roof of his tower."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 19, 2023 2:12 pm

Zelda- Tags: Link (soon anyway)

The princess continued to walk towards the door(s). She made a small sound or two as she did so, and wondered what the other two were doing. She could guess they were probably sparring. Link really liked to train and all, so that's what she figured. She smiled a bit as she thought of this. She then looked around as she opened the door(s) and left the archive. She headed out and through the castle. She got to the front and opened those doors, seeing Link in the distance and calling "Link!"

Jessie- f- demi pan; Sheik- SO open- maybe autistic- has been practicing with a bow and arrows- will have Edonis in the future, has a fluffy white and patched mixed breed dog named Sunstorm- dad x mom: four siblings- Tags: castle guards

The redhead giggled a bit as she looked upon the castle guards. "Good to see you too," she said to them, then looked to Sunstorm. The dog barked and pawed at one of the guards. She knew at least some of them liked the dog, and giving him attention. She said "Sorry about him." She felt warm inside as they mentioned Sheik, and she nodded. "I...could go look for Sheik, but Zelda might want some help in the archives. Unless Link is going to go help her."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon May 29, 2023 8:35 am

Link smiled as he approached Zelda. They had grown very close, and despite the king's initial protest of letting a commoner become her personal guard, he realized that Link would give his life to protect Zelda, even if it meant taking his own life to protect her from his inner darkness. Of course, that was something nobody wanted, but Link was willing to make the sacrifice if needed.

Shiek had teleported to the upper castle gardens, where he tended to his personal garden, blooming with Life Flowers. Life Flowers were an extremely rare species of flora, and were an ingredient used to make extremely powerful red potions. You could make a red potion without Life Flowers, but they were even more powerful when made using them. A red potion made with Life Flowers could bring a person back from the brink of death, even injuries such as a slashed throat would be fully healed using a red potion made with Life Flowers.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 29, 2023 9:51 am

Zelda- Tags: Link

The princess smiled back as she stopped and watched him approach. She knew her father hadn't been happy at first...However, Link made her happy, and he'd seen that. Not to mention it seemed the blonde male would give his life for her, if needed. The king had stopped protesting after some time. She was glad to her father for that. She hummed a small sound, then asked "Did you....come to help me in the Archives? I haven't been able to find anything yet..." she sighed.

Jessie- f- demi pan; Sheik- SO open- maybe autistic- has been practicing with a bow and arrows- will have Edonis in the future, has a fluffy white and patched mixed breed dog named Sunstorm- dad x mom: four siblings- Tags: looking for Sheik

The redhead walked with Sunstorm, towards where she knew the tower was. She looked up at it, not seeing him up there...Maybe he was back at the castle, at the training grounds or something. She then thought of the garden shed heard others speak of. She tried to decide which place she should go to. Shaking her head, she wondered if she could even reach the garden...Shaking her head, again, she began to head there. She knew it was on the upper castle, but didn't know if teleportation was needed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:33 pm

Link nodded, "Yeah, I thought I'd help out. We really need to do something about this stupid curse, if that's what you'd call it. I don't like having to control myself like this, but I don't want to end up hurting somebody, especially somebody I care about."

Sheik stood in his garden, watering the Life Flowers, and wondered if someone was there. He looked around for a moment, believing somebody was there, but nobody seemed to be there, so he continued to tend to the garden.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:44 pm

Zelda- Tags: Link

The princess nodded back at him a moment. She sighed as she said "I know...it's probably troublesome trying to control that side. Well....hopefully one of these books will actually end up being usedul. We just need to find the right one," she said, and looked to one with the word Skyloft on it.

(Was Skyloft the right name?)

Jessie- f- demi pan; Sheik- SO open- maybe autistic- has been practicing with a bow and arrows- will have Edonis in the future, has a fluffy white and patched mixed breed dog named Sunstorm- dad x mom: four siblings- Tags: looking for Sheik

The redhead patted Sunstorm and smiled a bit. She walked up to the castle, looking up and trying to see if she could see Sheik up there. She wouldn't be able to, unless he like leaned over, or looked over the side. She called "Sheik?" but wasn't sure if it was too high up to hear someone on the ground.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me