Voices in the Wind -- - Alpha* & Neb 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Voices in the Wind -- - Alpha* & Neb 1x1

Postby Nebelung » Sat May 13, 2023 3:14 am

1x1 RP

A small group of cats have come together to better their chances of survival. But a cry for help is carried on the wind, and the cats have to decide whether they should endanger themselves for cats that may not even exist.
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

VitW -- - 1x1 Allegiances

Postby Nebelung » Sat May 13, 2023 3:17 am

Colony Cats
???
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Voices in the Wind -- - Alpha* & Neb 1x1

Postby Alpha* » Sat May 20, 2023 2:03 pm

A warrior cat rp.

We will follow the rules :)

--------->>

Rules

-All Tess's rules apply
-No being your own Mate or Mentor
-No forced breeding/Mating
-Timeskip or Fade to black when Mating/Birthing, or take it to PM if you desire
-Don't kill someone else cat(s) without asking the owner first
-All cats have to die at some point, and any who do will go to Starclan, or the Dark Forest
-When talking in OOC (Out of Character) Use (e.g) {e.g} or [e.g] Please
-Please don't fight in OOC
-This Rp Is not Semi-Literate, but please write at least a line ^^

Have fun! ^^
----‐----->>
Glossary

Crow-food: rotting food
Fox dung: an insult; stronger offense then mouse-brain
Fresh-kill: recently killed prey
Gatherings: a meeting the clan will have every full moon to discuss what’s done and not done and so on.
Greencough: severe chest infection, which can be fatal in elders and young kits
Greenleaf: summer
Greenleaf Twolegplace:a place where humans visit only in the summer
Halfbridge: dock
Horseplace: fields and stables near the lake where half-tamed cats live
Housefolk: a house cat’s word for human
Kittypet: a house cat
Leaf-bare: winter
Leaf-fall: autumn/fall
Loner: a cat that lives peacefully on its own in one place but doesn’t defend its territory
Monster: usually refers to human machines such as bulldozers or cars
Moonhigh: the time at night when the moon is highest — often midnight
Mouse-brained: not very smart
Mouse dung: an insult; stronger then mouse-brain, but less offensive than fox dung
Newleaf: spring
Nofurs: another word for humans
One moon: one month (half moon = two weeks, quarter moon = one week)
Rogue: a potentially hostile cat who lives outside the Clan and never spends too long in one place
Sharing tongues: term used to describe cats grooming each other
Silverpelt: the Milky Way
Sun-drown-place: the sea to the west, where the sunsets
Sunhigh: noon
Thunderpath: a road
Tree-eater: a bulldozer
Twoleg nest: human house
Twolegplace: human town
Twolegs: the Clan word for humans
Upwalkers: another word for humans
Whitecough: mild chest infection
-------->>

The Warrior Code

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders, Queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
11. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
12. The word of the Clan leader is law.
13. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
14. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
15. Medicine cats may not have a mate or kits.

------->>

Herbs/ Plants

Poppy seeds - used to numb pain
Cobwebs - used to stop bleeding
Feverfew - used to cool feverish cats and treat head pain
Borage leaves - used to treat fevers
Marigold - used to treat infection and heal wounds and sores
Horsetail - used to treat infected wounds
Burdock root - used to treat infections, especially rat bites
Chervil (root) - used to treat infections
Wild garlic - rolling in this can help to keep out infection
Coltsfoot - used to treat kittencough
Catnip - used to treat blackcough, whitecough, and greencough, and can help to relax a cat
Chickweed - used to help treat greencough
Tansy - used to treat coughs
Thyme - used to calm a cat
Camomile - used to calm a cat
Juniper berries - used to treat bellyache
Chervil - used to treat bellyache
Water mint - used to treat bellyache
Daisy leaves - used to treat aching joints
Comfrey - used to treat broken bones
Nettle leaves - used to treat swelling
Celadine - used to treat ailments of the eyes
Snakeroot - used to counter poison
Honey - used to treat sore throats
Mouse bile - used to remove parasites from a cat's coat
Dock leaves - used to make a cat's coat slippery
Yarrow - used to make a cat vomit and expel poisons from the body
Deathberries (yew) - of no medicinal value; bright scarlet berries that can kill a cat if they are not expelled quickly enough
Nightshade - of no medicinal value; much the same as yew
Alder Bark: The bark is used to treat cats who get toothaches, and the pain may heal.
Beech Leaves: Medicine cats use beech leaves to carry herbs around.
Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp to treat bee stings.
Borage Leaves: It is easily distinguished by its small blue or pink star-shaped flowers and hairy leaves. When it is chewed and eaten by nursing queens, it produces more, better milk. It also brings down fevers.
Burdock Root: Tall stemmed thistle with a sharp smell and dark leaves. When the root is dug up and the soil is washed off it, it is chewed into a pulp, and put on wounds inflicted by rats to keep them from becoming infected. Can also be used on infected rat bites to lessen and heal the pain.
Catmint/Catnip: A leafy and delicious-smelling plant. They are rarely found in the wild, and are mostly found in Twoleg gardens. Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. It is also the best remedy for less deadly Whitecough.
Celandine: This herb can be used to soothe the eyes if ever damaged.
Chamomile: A small, white flower with a yellow center, this herb can be used to strengthen the heart and soothe the mind.
Chervil: A sweet smelling plant with large, spreading, leafy, fern like leaves and small white flowers. The juice of the leaves can be used for infected wounds, and chewing the root also helps with bellyache
Chickweed: Like catmint/catnip, it can be used to treat greencough though often times catmint is much preferred.
Cobwebs: Very common in the forest, put it on a wound to soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
Coltsfoot: A flowering, dandelion-like plant with yellow or white flowers. The leaves are chewed into a pulp, and given to cats with difficulty breathing or a cough. It also can be used to treat kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
Comfrey: Large leaves and small shaped flowers, which range in color from pink, white, or purple. Its fat, black-colored roots, when chewed into a poultice, can be used to repair broken bones or to soothe wounds.
Daisy Leaf: Thick, dark green, oval shaped leaves. Chewed into a paste, it can help aching joints.
Dandelions: The white liquid inside the stem is used forbeestings. Its roots can also be chewed to act like poppy seeds.
Dock: Similar to sorrel, the leaves can be chewed up and applied to soothe scratches, although it may sting when being applied to a wound, and it has a very tangy scent and taste.
Dried Oak Leaf: Most readily available in autumn/leaf-fall, the leaves are stored in a dry place, and can stop infection when applied.
Feverfew: Small bush with flowers like a daisy. The leaves can be eaten to reduce body temperature, especially cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and headaches.
Goldenrod: A tall, plant with bright, yellow flowers. When chewed into a poultice, it is good for healing wounds.
Heather Flower: It can be included in herbal mixtures, to make it easier to swallow.
Honey: A tasteless golden-colored liquid that is created by bees. While difficult to obtain without being stung, it is great for soothing infections, sore throats, or cats who have breathed smoke. Also helps cats swallow other medicine. It is given to cats using wads of moss soaked in it.
Horsetail: A tall, bristly-stemmed plant that grows in marshy areas. The leaves can be chewed into a poultice, and applied to infected wounds to help treat them.
Ivy Leaf: Some medicine cats use ivy leaves to store herbs.
Juniper Berries: Juniper berries grow on a bush with dark green, spiky leaves. The berries are purple in color, and can soothe bellyaches, give strength, and help troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
Lamb's Ear: Commonly found in the mountains, this herb gives a cat strength.
Lavender: A small, purple, flowering plant that cures fever and chills.
Mallow: The leaves are best collected at sunhigh, when they are dry. It soothes a cat's belly.
Marigold: A low-growing flower that is bright orange or yellow in color. The petals or leaves can be chewed into a pulp and applied to wounds as a poultice to stop infection. It could be used to treat rat bites, but it's sometimes not strong enough.
Mouse Bile: Extracted from the mouse. The only remedy for ticks, mouse bile is foul smelling, and is stored in moss. When dabbed on a tick, the tick falls off. Smell can be masked by wild garlic, or by washing paws in running water. If accidentally swallowed, can leave a horrible taste in mouth for days. Medicine cats always have to remember to wash their paws in a body of water, such as a creek or stream, after using mouse bile.
Nettle Seed: Green, spiny seeds. Like yarrow, can be used if a cat has swallowed poison.
Parsley: Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk.
Poppy Seeds: Small black seeds that are shaken out of a dried poppy flower head. They can put a cat to sleep, or soothe shock and distress, but is not recommended for nursing queens. They are given by wetting the paw, pressing on them, causing them to stick to the paw, and then having the sick or injured cat lick them off. Another method is to place them on a leaf, and have the sick or injured cat lick them off there. They also help soothe pain.
Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and mixed into a poultice with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. It can also be used to keep a cat's strength up.
Ragweed: Like lamb's ear, this herb, commonly found in the mountains, gives a cat strength.
Raspberry Leaves: A herb used in kittings, it could be a painkiller, or to help stop bleeding during the kitting.
Rush: This herb is used to bind broken bones. It has long narrow leaves and lavender colored head stalks.
Stinging Nettle: The leaves, when applied to a wound, can bring down swelling. The spiny green seeds can be given to a cat who has been poisoned by crowfood, Twoleg waste, or other toxic objects.
Snakeroot: The best remedy for poison, especially for snake bites.
Tansy: The tansy plant has round, yellow leaves, and a very sweet and strong smell, making it good at disguising a cat's scent. It is used for curing coughs, but must be eaten in small doses.
Tormentil: This root is good for all wounds and expelling poison. It has a strong romantic scent to it and a sharp aste.
Thyme: This herb can be eaten to calm nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
Traveling Herbs: Traveling Herbs consists of sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Chamomile strengthens hearts, and calms cats. The other herbs' uses are unknown.
Watermint: A green, leafy plant found in streams or damp earth. Usually chewed into a pulp and fed to cats with suffering from a bellyache.
Wild Garlic: When rolled in, it can help prevent infection. Especially good for rat bites. Due to its strong smell, it is good at hiding the scent of a certain Clan, and disguising cats on raids.
Willow Bark: This bark serves as a painkiller.
Yarrow: A flowering plant whose leaves can be made into a poultice, and applied to wounds to extract poison. Also will make a cat vomit. The ointment of yarrow can also be used to soften and help heal cracked paw pads.

-------->>

Time/Seasons

Leaf-bare - the season of winter
Newleaf - the season of spring
Greenleaf - the season of summer
Leaf-fall - the season of autumn
Quarter-moon - a week
Moon - a 28-day period (one full moon to another), a month
Moonhigh - 12 o'clock a.m. (midnight)
Sunhigh - 12 o'clock p.m. (noon)

----------->>

Measurements

Mouselength- Around an inch
Kittenstep - less than an inch
Rabbitlength/Taillength - Around a foot
Foxlength - Around a yard

------------->>

Ranks/Names

Leader - the cat who leads a Clan
Deputy - the cat who is second-in-command to the Clan leader
Medicine cat - a cat who is trained specifically in the ways of healing
Warrior - a cat trained in the ways of combat; warriors defend, hunt for, and fight for their Clan
Apprentice - a cat who is in training to become a warrior or medicine cat
Queen - a she-cat expecting or nursing kits
Kit - a kitten
Elder - a retired warrior or medicine cat
Kittypet - a house cat; the term can also be used as an insult
Loner - a cat who is neither owned by humans or part of a Clan
Rogue - like a loner but causes the Clans distress or problems
Twoleg - a human
Fresh-kill - freshly caught prey
Crowfood - rotting, dead prey
Gathering - a meeting that the Clans hold in peace when the moon is at its fullest
Moonstone, Moonpool - a place where medicine cats and leaders meet and share dreams with StarClan
Silverpelt - the large swath of stars in the sky; StarClan is represented by Silverpelt
Thunderpath - a road, more specifically, a highway
Monster - a human vehicle (cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc)
Halfbridge - a dock
Twoleg nest - a human house
Twolegplace - a human town
Greenleaf Twolegplace - a place where humans visit only in the summer (a resort, etc)
Horseplace - a horse ranch or stables
Healer - a loner's or rouges's medicine cat
Wanderer - Cat who often travels

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed May 24, 2023 4:28 pm

My Characters

(Great! <3)

--- ☆ FallenRains ☆ ---

Warrior Cat's Name: FallenRains
Warrior Cat's Gender: Male
Crush:
Kits:
Mate:
Clan: LostClan

Looks: (I can't do photos, sorry) he is a silvery gray color - with odd patterns, and blue eyes. He has extra toes (polydactyl), and a fluffy tail. He is a silver cat with lighter and darker markings in white and gray, tending to blend into his surroundings. He looks dead, like StarClan. His eyes are blue, and the male cat has extra toes (polydactyl). Though short - plush - coated he has long fur on his tail and tufts on his ears.

Skills: Fallen - as he prefers to be called - was trained as a medicine cat before he came to the Clan. He much prefers to fight, and is very good at both. Unfortunately, his hunting skills are practically nonexistent. Starclan still uses him once in a while, he's willing to use his herbal knowledge for the good of the Clan. He is always willing to lend a paw.

Furthermore ~

History: A moon or two after he was born he was abandoned, and he was taken in by a group of Rouges who wanted fighters. There, he learned how to fight and be deadly, skills which he uses. One day he was angered over the killing of kits and he 'snapped' and killed the leaders of the rouges, effectively disbanding them.
From then, he traveled, through human places where he used his skills as a killer - selling those skills - to the highest bidder (per se). After a while he was injured, badly, and a tomcat took him in - named Rook - who taught him that violence isn't always the answer. Fallen was taught to heal, and to hunt prey - not just cats or other predators - he lived for a while in a barn with Rook. Took a mate and had kits there, until a fox came in one day while he was out and killed the litter of three. His mate, Bird, tried to fight the fox and lost (she had been Rooks daughter, but had been raised as a kittypet). She died. When Rook died not long after nearing eleven years old Fallen walked away. He traveled again, this time healing as well as hurting. When he came across the clan he joined wholeheartedly, not because he is tired of fighting, but because he felt it would be the best place for him. Hes tired of being alone. Felt that they would need him, in ways that the other places would not.. He came in the winter, bearing fresh kill and herbs to buy passage into the clan. He travels where he wills, or at least he did, and where he is Directed.

And: FallenRains is a cat who killed when he was told to, and healed when he could. One may say he is heartless, but it is a facade meant to protect himself. Having a soft spot for kits and a dislike for authorities he tends to rub others the wrong way.. that's not to say he is outright disrespectful, he will listen, but should he choose he will still do things his own way. Once, he had a mate, Bird She and their kits died, leaving him heartbroken. He traveled alone for two years and finally joined the clan sometime in the winter. He has a vendetta against fox.

Personality: Fallen is quiet, and often looked to for advice - much like WhiteStorm. He has a soft spot for kits, and an aversion to authority. As such, he will listen to what you have to say, and may or may not argue.... before going and doing his own thing. While he has a tendency to react rather than act he thinks fast and will often change his answer while speaking. He is well trusted in his clan, but avoided by those who don't take the time to get to know him. Under his cold veneer he is charming and sweet, shy and kind and extremely uncomfortable with public speaking. He often lends a paw without being asked, usually taking time to entertain kits even when he is bone tired. FallenRains is loyal and charismatic when he chooses to be, he is always one to listen and give advice when asked.

Oddities: FallenRains prefers to reside in trees, hunting, traveling and fighting from them
Other: he has no family to speak of, though he is fiercely protective of his clanmates.

Last Thing: oddly, he has little to no scent of his own, and what is his scent comes off as ... intoxicating

(Hope that's OK.. and makes sense)

--- ♧ Moss ♧ ---

[b] Name: Moss (will be MossBlossom)
Clan:

Mate: n/a
Kits: noooo

Looks: She is a calico pelted cat, green eyes, medium long hair. She has no claws in her front paws
Her thick coat is unusually fluffy and soft with somewhat curled but mostly just messy looking whiskers to match. This leaves her with a somewhat unkempt look no matter how recently she's groomed. Her round head, moderately squished muzzle, and stocky (short!!) build give her the appearance of being even chubbier than she already is due to being born to kittypets. She's also extremely small!

History: She was a kittypet, who wasn't treated well by the people, so she escaped (her mother is with her and will die) She's wandering the forest...

Personality: She can be a bit of a worry wart over some things but she attempts to keep that, and pretty much all of her more negative emotions, bottled up. She tries to remain positive for the sake of others as best but all this bottling of emotion may run the risk of her suddenly breaking down over some small, insignificant thing. She can be a bit of a chatterbox, especially when she's feeling particularly nervous or uneasy, and she dislikes being alone. She's benevolent and gentle by nature and will generally try to see the good in others and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Some Strengths: nurturing and caring for others, keeping moral up (or at least trying to), fishing

Some Weaknesses: she really can't hunt land prey, lower than average battle skill and a strong dislike of violence that may have her refusing to fight depending on circumstances. She has no front claws

Her scent is one of honey and warm bread and moss.

--- ♡ HoneyGlow♡ ---

Looks: She is a black cat with golden markings (rosettes) and beautiful heterochromia eyes of amber and gold.

History: As a kit she was dropped by an eagle or hawk into the clans territory. She was adopted by another Warrior named SageStep and raised as his daughter. They looked remarkably alike, with his eyes green and his pelt solid black. She - ever since she was a kit - wanted to be a warrior and she's been developing a desire to be a mother.

Personality: she's a serious cat, who takes every task as a mission with a thirst to prove herself. She's not the best fighter around, but she's a fast runner and swimmer and hunter. She's a bit forgetful, but loves others even when it's apparent that they are using her. Eager to please.

Crush:
Mate: Nope
Kin: No

---> FallenRains is my main character, I'll play him the most. :) <---

Mothkit (paw, flight)

Fox red Somali cat, medium sized (as an adult between 6 and 7lbs) with a muscular body, long and muscular legs, and a modified wedge-shaped head. His medium-length fur is longer around the neck, on his rear legs, and on his elegant, plumed tail. His almond-shaped eyes are gray

Moth is actually a fox-kit! Only when he was found everyone thought he was a kitten. Still that lovely red coated baby, who will eventually have grey eyes.

----> MallowKit (paw, storm)

She was born all black... but... by the time she is an apprentice she will be showing white marks (she has vitiligo!) Her eyes are a pale green to yellow in color. She is long limbed and lythe. Very thin but slender and elegant. Her pelt is short, except at her elbows/knees where it's tufts.

She and Moth are raised together, she has a fierce love for her brother.

Name; WillowRidge

Looks: ray-brown tabby with white spots (like snowflakes) on one side of his face, orange eyes, long coat
Gender; Male
Age; 56 moons

History; Umm... once was a deputy,now serves as a RiverClan warrior due to the fact that so many clan members are missing

Other; Has only 3 legs due to a humans trap.

Personality; He doesn't always think before he speaks, may make blunt comments, and has a sarcastic, sometimes crude sense of humor that not everyone appreciates. All of this has a tendency to make him seem rude or even cruel. He isn't particularly selfish or mean spirited but he will always place the well being of himself and his companions over that of strangers even if that means actively harming in some way. He would also be willing to make difficult decisions if nobody else is and do whatever needs to be done to ensure survival. So long as it is within his physical capabilities. He gets lonely easily and his complaints may occasionally just be a way to get attention from others.

Some Strengths: wisdom maybe? but that wisdom is probably questionable. he's still pretty strong despite his lack of leg. He is a great tracker.

Some Weaknesses: not the fastest cat around, not very socially skilled. Very impatient.

Past: he has lived his entire life in his clan. He was a loyal warrior who gave his everything to the clan but he was also known to let his temper get the better of him, often ending up in scraps that a more charismatic cat could have easily avoided. After his parents' death when he was a young warrior, he has had no known kin and never chose to take a mate or have kits. He was regarded with respect by the clan, especially as he grew older and became their oldest living member, and has quite a bit of worthwhile knowledge he's picked up over the years that the clan would occasionally rely on but was still often avoided by others due to his ill temper.

When his clan fell on hard times he, as an elder, left so that he'd be one less mouth to feed.

-----

Name: Goldenpaw, will be GoldenSun

Rank; Apprentice, Umm... she is an apprentice just out of kit hood..
Clan: of Riverclan

Looks; Green eyes, Short, lush red-golden brown fur, with a black spine stripe. Overall, she probably isn't what most cats would consider particularly beautiful. Her thick coat is unusually curly with somewhat curled but mostly just messy looking whiskers to match. This leaves her with a somewhat unkempt look no matter how recently she's groomed. Her round head, moderately squished muzzle, and stocky build give her the appearance of being even chubbier than she already is due to being born to kittypets.

Personality: She can be a bit of a worry wart over some things but she attempts to keep that, and pretty much all of her more negative emotions, bottled up. She tries to remain positive for the sake of others as best but all this bottling of emotion may run the risk of her suddenly breaking down over some small, insignificant thing. She can be a bit of a chatterbox, especially when she's feeling particularly nervous or uneasy, and she dislikes being alone. She's benevolent and gentle by nature and will generally try to see the good in others and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Some Strengths: nurturing and caring for others, keeping moral up (or at least trying to), fishing

Some Weaknesses: she really can't hunt land prey, lower than average battle skill and a strong dislike of violence that may have her refusing to fight depending on circumstances.

-- She would be best suited as a healer, except that she wants to be a queen one day.

Warrior Cat's Name: LightningStrike

Warrior Cat's
Crush:
Kits:
Mate:
Apprentice, Kit, Warrior: Warrior
Mentor:
Apprentice:
Looks: Imagine if you will a white pelted cat... now, give that cat a golden hue, with reddish and grey stripes/ markings and blue eyes. He's tall and lean, with no tail (manx), and a medium short, plush coat. He has a lightning fisure scar along the left side of his body.
History: He grew up as a warrior... but from another clan. He was called AdderStrike before, but that was before he appeared to be struck by lightning as an Apprentice. He left his previous clan because he was lonely. After his near death experience his clanmates wouldn't talk to him.
Personality: Strike, as he prefers to be called, is comfortable - loyal and kind and funny. He loves pulling pranks. He jokes that the Slight shock you get occasionally is StarClans warning label for him, but all his jokes try to cover his own insecurities.

When WillowRidge left he left too, he intends to go back but the elder needs to be attended to.
Last edited by Alpha* on Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:20 am

Name: Sheriff
Crush:
Kits:
Mate:
Looks: A ragged-furred pointed tom with blue eyes and a shredded muzzle.
History: He had been born to a kittypet that kept him a secret from her twolegs. He grew learning how to hide well and stay out of sight. Once he was an adult, he set out on his own, fighting for respect. If cats give him respect, he will give them respect.
Personality: A charming tom with a protective presence once you get to know him. But don't be fooled. He's clever and fierce, and ready to take what he believes he is due.

_

Name: Sylvard
Crush:
Kits:
Mate:
Looks: a smooth, soft-furred, tabby point tom with frosty blue eyes and distinctive white marks.
History: Born a son of Sheriff, Sylvard learned a lot from him.
Personality: genuine, cautious, and curious. He strives to learn all he can and use his knowledge to help others.

_

Name: Short-tail
Crush:
Kits:
Mate:
Looks: A pretty white and ginger tabby she'cat with warm amber eyes. Her tail was bitten off in a dog attack and goes by Short-tail now.
History: She had been born among a small group of rogues that travels about as the seasons change. When she was half a year old, she journeyed too far from the group and wound up being attacked by a dog, which cost her part of her tail.
Personality: Fiery, and she challenges order repeatedly.

_

Name: Mouser
Crush:
Kits:
Mate:
Looks: a dusty dark brown tabby point she'cat with yellow eyes and a yellow collar.
History: one of the members that lives with Short-tail's group, she has been exposed to the ups and downs as living like a rogue.
Personality: stern and protective, but she can be pleasant once she knows she can trust you.

_

Name: Hazel
Crush:
Kits:
Mate:
Looks: A fluffy calico she'kit with dark golden eyes.
History: Born to Short-tail two moons ago, and is still learning the ropes to living as rogues.
Personality: Curious, playful, and sneaky.

_

Name: Mulberry
Crush:
Kits:
Mate:
Looks: A fluffy grey and black Tom with brilliant green eyes.
History: Born to Short-tail, and still learning how to be a cat. But from the start, the little tom could see apparitions that others can't.
Personality: Strange, awkward, and quiet.
Last edited by Nebelung on Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:58 pm

A shadow pauses, setting down a tiny bundle with a pant, another breath and he scoops up the bundle, casting a glare over his shoulders before he gathers his haunches under him and jumps up the wall. Again, he sets the bundle down before leaping down: this time there's another not-quite shadow, one that's limping. He takes a look and frowns, will she make it? It's pretty high. She has too. Theres no other way. the silvery cat nudges her to the wall and stares over her head the way they'd came.

Dogs bay.

"Hurry up. I'm behind you. " Is urged to the pale green eyes. " she leaps upwards and he pushes her the few inches to the top before he goes back. "Stay here Moss. "

The spectre returns to the sunning ledge connected to the human den where a lone kit mews and is soon hushed by the warm breath of another. He carries the kit, wondering if it would make it, since the mother died. He leaps up the wall and takes a few breaths, just as the dogs burst through the bushes and rush towards them. "Go! Now!" Is demanded, and the she-cat doesn't argue, limping hurriedly on her way to the other side with a pungent fear scent.

He claws at the dogs before scooping the red cloth and the kit back up and lurching after her. Blood drips down one of his shoulders and it starts to rain - lending humidity to the hot night, making it oppressive.
Last edited by Alpha* on Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:50 am

A ragged pelt was slipping through the shadows, freshkill hanging from his jaws. His muzzle, as tattered as one of his ears on one side, was growing greying hairs. He had been living this life for a while, evident not only by his greying muzzle, but by the fact that dogs sounding nearby hadn't fazed him.

What did capture his attention was the racing of small shadows over a fence and into a clearing. He tensed, expecting a horde of rats. But the scent of blood broke over the taste of freshkill in his jaws.

Cat blood.

He watched the figures with interest. Those werent the forms of rat bodies, but cats. He flinched, spitting as rain began to cascade down and form puddles around him. His lengthy, thick coat began to weigh heavily on him, slicking it against his muscular form. Did those cats know of a shelter? Or were they fleeing something, racing about aimlessly?

Not wanting to stick around to find out, the matured tom padded after the fleeing cats at a steady pace, which quickened as the rain grew harder. His freshkill lolled limply in his jaws.
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:31 pm

He is aware they're being followed; aware even as the dogs cries begin to fade in the distance. They're too close for comfort. "Please, Ghost." Comes the whisper in fear, "I can't keep going. My paws -" water weighs down her whiskers and she looks mournful.

He doesn't speak for a moment, tucking the kit into the fabric that is looped around his throat. Blue eyes turn on the she-cat and he takes a deep breath. She doesn't weigh much. is thought Im surprised shes standing anyhow. Dratted humans. and he quickly ducks beneath her legs before standing fully. His shoulder shouts agony, even as she protests - and he ignores her.

"Ghost, I-"

"Shhh," Is murmured, already feeling her defenses lowering a bit. HE is safe. They're almost to the city park, the one with the old swans nests that are empty and cold. It's a halfway point, at least. To where?? He doesn't know. The spectral form glowers at the sky when lightning crashes over head, feeling kit and she-cat flinch and tremble. He nudges her towards the wooden thing when they get to the small human camp shaped item which keeps the rain off and is easily defendable. It'd have to do until those wounds closed at least.

Moss slowly slides onto her paws again, swallowing any noise but a faint whimper of pain. She looks around with terrified eyes before entering, sighing in relief. There is nest materials heaped into a very large nest, it's the softest thing she's ever felt, and immediately it cushions her feet. "Is Socks kit alright? The little one." She asks worriedly, afraid he'd strike out, even as she curls loosely. She cowers as he steps into the shelter and slips out of his ever-present red cloth.

She is talking about the black kitten that'd already lost both parents, and all its litter mates. He sets the kit down in the center of the nest, before stepping back into the rain, knowing the molly would attend the kit. His silvery pelt seems to disappear, and he frowns to himself, hating to leave Moss and Mallow alone to hunt and find herbs. But, its required. He knows he needs some for infection and she needs some for pain. It's necessary.

Maybe later he'd have help.

With that thought in mind he leaves. While threading through some bushes he runs into a lone he-cat carrying prey.This is the one who follows you. (is spoken in his ears or in his head. This one is important. This one -

A cat with scars like him and a sopping wet pelt. "Apologies, " is murmured with a tilt of his head, thinking he'd almost ruined the others' hunt. Or is he encroaching on territories? He doesn't talk much but this time calls for it. Should he invite the other out of the rain? An ear flicks as he thinks, tail coiled tightly against his ankle. Blood steadily drips down his shoulder and leg, a dogs' tooth is embedded in his flesh and the spectre wonders if it would aid infections. Cant think of myself now. "excuse me." He says quietly, limping around the cat he'd discovered. Fallen shivers, the rain has slicked his fur to his too-thin form, proof that he's terrible at hunting. Nevertheless, THEY need to eat.
Last edited by Alpha* on Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:45 am

The ragged pelted Tom, dripping with rainwater, had just darted across an open clearing. Based on the direction the shadows were headed, they must be headed to the No-furs' summer clearing. He ducked beneath a sleeping monster, repositioning the prey so it was tucked more against his chest. Wet prey went sour quickly. After, he continued following, darting from sleeping monster to sleeping monster.

He slid to a halt, mud caking his paws, as a cat appeared before him. For a moment, he wondered if the cat was even there at all, taking in his almost ethereal appearance. He set the prey down, standing over it to shelter it from rain as the injured tom limped around him. "You look in a bad way," he called after him, glowering at the wound in his shoulder. "I can't imagine your friends are fairing much better."

He narrowed his eyes against the storm. "Take this squirrek, then. It isn't much for many cats. But it's better to have something in your gut during a storm like this." He flicked his tail, lifting a paw to point at the prey he was sheltering from the rain. "Do you want help?
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:50 am

He freezes at the assessment before reluctantly turning. He's a poor hunter - of prey, that is. And this cat would be hard to beat if a fight ensues..... He's tired from running. Tired from their will... the silver cat takes a breath, wondering why this cat is being kind. What does this loner have to gain my giving him fresh kill???

"... thank you, stranger. No, Moss isn't doing well, neither is the kit." He says nothing of himself, he would survive or he wouldn't. HE doesnt feel that he matters. Should he say what is wrong with the lovely she-cat? Is that overstepping? "The humans, um... upwalkers... no-furs... they hurt her. And killed the kits mother.." Fallen is quiet, ignoring his hurts and the glare leveled at his injury.
"I have to find herbs for her paws, for her pain. Some for milk too." Blue eyes are worried, "tansy and sorrel, willow and marigold." The words are spoken after the newest bout of thunder. "Had to drop my supply to get the kit." The herbs had been used in an attempt to thwart the three dogs. Only a brick wall had stopped them, after he'd - they'd- run all day. He again hesitates, "come in out if the storm, stranger?" Is offered, "the nest I've chosen is large enough and the storm should pass us by dawn." The red cloth is dripping, but it still does its job. It has poppy and wild garlic, those would have to do for the night, the rain would cause prey to hide. Wipe the scents of herbs and flesh away like they never existed.

Another pause, "I'm Fallen."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me