1x1 with PaintedStar!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with PaintedStar!

Postby Moomin Valley » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:08 am

1x1 with PaintedStar!

Pirate themed 1x1!
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with PaintedStar!

Postby Moomin Valley » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:09 am

░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────
Tav was born to a poor
fisherman and a sickly woman
who died giving birth to him
leaving his dad to raise him
alone. They ended up joining
a crew as Swabbies. Tav's dad
would be thrown over deck
by a wave when Tay was ten.
───────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

─────────────────────
Tav is the captain of 'The Diadem'
known as 'Captain Black Eyes' by
those not friendly with him.
────────────────────────────────
name. Tavian "Tav" Lane xxx gender. cismale xxx age. 28xxx
sexuality. bisexual xxx nationality. "irish" xxx height. 5'10
hair. black xxxeyes. blue xxxpiercings. right earring
xxx tattoos. several sea themed and a heart with a name xxx

fc. colin o'donoghue
────────────────────────────────

x
text text text text text text text te
Tav is cocky, confident, flirty and a
little egotistical. That's at least
what he wants people to see, but
there is more to him than that. He
puts up a front to protect himself
from heart break, after having it
broken one two many times. He is
actually a quite compassionate
man, probably too compassionate
to be a pirate really, but he has to
text text text text text text text te

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
███████████████
──────────────────────
──────────────────────
Tav grew up on that ship but by
age 18 he had grown tired of his
cruel captain and lead a mutiny
against him. This made them
wanted by the royal navy, with no
one else on the crew stepping up
Tav did, turning to piracy to survive
██
██
██

──────────────────────
Last edited by Moomin Valley on Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:05 am, edited 8 times in total.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:08 am

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
_ Princess _ Raelynn
xxName || Raelynn Corvinn // Age|| 24
xxGender || Female // Sexuality || Straight
xxGoes by || Rae-Rae, Rae, Princess // Pronouns || She/Her

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

LikesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDislikes
Baby animals xxxxxxxxxxxx Cold/wet weather
Vacationxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Haughty people
Her bestfriend Paisley xxxxxxxxxx Liars
The ocean xxxxxxxxxxx Her brothers (sometimes)
Being outside xxxxxxxxxHer parents (sometimes)
Music xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx DISLIKES HERE
Dancing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx DISLIKES HERE
LIKES HERE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx DISLIKES HERE
LIKES HERE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx DISLIKES HERE

█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
P E R S O N A L I T Y x & x H I S T O R Y

Doesn't appreciate the fact that she's a princess, would much rather be on the beach. Her family calls her "sweetheart" which is accurate, besides the fact that she's fairly ornery. A bit shy at first, but her real personality starts to shine through as you get to know her. Doesn't appreciate her small size, and HATES the fact that her parents are trying to "sell" her into marriage, and has been doing whatever she can to stay away from the men that her parents are trying to marry her away to. That's why she's single, running away from princes the last six years, ever since she turned eighteen.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
xxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxx

Height || 5'1
Build || Petite, XS
Eyes || Pale Blue
Skin tone || Tan
Hair color || Honey Blonde
Hair style || Corkscrew curls
Style || Comfortable

Other || Doesn't have alot of phsical strength
Other || HERE
Other || HERE
Other || HERE
Other || HERE
Other || HERE
Other || HERE
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
Last edited by Hannah Grace on Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:13 am

Captain Tavian Lane, or Captain Black eyes as the sea knew him was walking around his ship The Diadem making last checks before leaving port. Today was a big day, his informant at the Royal port had informed him of not one, not two but three royal ships where preparing to set sail. That meant only one thing, they where transporting something valuable and Tavian wanted it. Luckily for him, he was the only Captain dumb enough to go after royal ships, other pirates steered well clear of royal ships. The Diadem's crew however made their name stealing from royal tradeships and it was thanks to that they were some of the richest pirates at sea.

"Hoist the sails!" Tav shouted, pulling the boarding plank up "Cast of" he shouted as well. His crew were scrambling round the ship working together to get the three giant sails open. Tav took his place at the helm and as the anchor came up the wind began taking the ship out to sea.

If all went to plan it wouldn't be far till The Diadem would have the Royal ships in their sights, Tav took a deep breath to collect himself. This was going to change his life he just knew it. He let the cool sea air calm his nerves as they cruised closer to the Royal ships planned route.

Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:24 am

Raelynn was bored. Both her parents had dragged her onto a ship, claiming that she HAD to attend her cousin's wedding, apparently it was a life or death situation, her parents weren't gonna let her skip out. It took minutes for the deck of the Endless Summer to be full of panicking and hardworking sailors to rush off onto the deck, hurrying the royals down into the hold of the ship. Raelynn didn't put up a fight, hoping something exciting would happen. Heading down the dark hallway, she randomly picked a room to hang out in.

She had magically picked the room that contained the barrels of gold coins the royals would need as gifts for the newlyweds. Sitting down on a barrel, she waited for a servant, normally Scarlett, to come and save her, or in other words, to give her the all clear, and it was safe to go up on deck again.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:32 pm

Tav spotted the ships in his spyglass, two royal defense ships and one royal travel ship. They were in over their head, the entire crew had been under the impression that it would be a valuable cargo ship. The presence of a travel ship complicated their plunder, with actual royals on the scene their navy would fight harder. All that for less loot, but at this point it was to late to pull out, they'd have to go all out.

"Change off plans boys, we have a royal transport ship, which means royals on board" Tav shouted informing the crew, getting some worried looks "Now I know that's bad but we've stolen under royals noses before, today is no different" he continued "We need to have a quick approach and be aggressive, overwhelm them and get out of there before they react" he explained to agreement from the crown "Now let's get them!" He shouted loudly raising his sword to the sky which was met by loud cheering and excited shouting.

The crew scrambled around, getting ready for their battle. They opened all their sails and the half the crew manned to oars to increase their speed. Tav stood on deck in front of his crew, his best fighters were stood on higher spots holding ropes, ready to swing onto the enemy ship. Grabbing some black paint Tav smudged it over his eyes, had to live up to his name.
Tav let out a roaring scream right as the came up behind the back defense ship.

The roaring scream kicked of the action, The diadem's canons shot three shots at the defense ship taking out their sails causing the ship to fall behind before pulling up next to the main ship, the Endless Summer. His crew swung across shouting and running around fighting, tearing up anything they could get their hands on for loot.

Tav placed the bording plank and walked casually over to the other ship, he walked over to the cabin door and smeared the black paint on his hand on the door, leaving his signature a black hand-print. He watched the remaining defense ship pull up on the other side of The Endless Summer, and began evacuation the royals and servants onto it. Tav let them not wanting the people just the treasure
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:56 pm

Raelynn couldn't help but be curious as to what was going on above her. Heavy booted footsteps were unsual on a royal ship, so this was different. She fought the urge to leave the room and check out what was going on, deciding that it was a bit too dangerous for that. So, she settled herself on her barrel, resolving to herself that she wasn't moving from that barrel unless someone moved her themselves. Looking up at the boarded ceiling, she started to get nervous, as everything went silent and all she could hear was footsteps down the hall, accompanied with the slamming of doors. The crew wasn't in the mood for bloodshed, as it was a royal passenger ship.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:56 am

Tavian walked past fleeing royals, his crazy looking crew and stressed royal guards way to unprepared for something like this. He walked down the halls of the ship throwing open door looking for anything worth money, when finding things he sent his crew mate to take them back to their ship. Then after opening one particular door he was surprised to find a woman, and judging by her apparel a royal woman there. After the confusion passed he smirked "Shouldn't you be running to the other ship like the rest princess?" He asked tauntingly gesturing with his sword. Tavian walked up next to her opening the barrel next to her to find gold, he did a small wolf whistle and then closed the barrel again picking it up. "Now doll, last time to run before I call my crew" he said to the woman
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:40 am

Scarlett- Wait who the heck are you? And I'm not moving, no buts." Raelynn stuck her tongue out at him, hiding her fear as she planted her feet on the ground, crossing her arms over her chest, trying to hide her fear. "Plus I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be here, you should go, or you're gonna get in trouble! She watched him, seeming a bit scared of him, taking a step back as she did so. "And you better not call your 'crew' because whoever they are, I'm sure they're just a bunch of weirdos."
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:29 am

Tavian rolled his eyes at her. "If you're not moving I'm moving you" He put down the barrel he was holding and picked up the woman, throwing her over his shoulder and grabbing a barrel under his other arm. He walked back up on deck into the chaos "I found the loot it's down in the hull! Room full of barrels doors open, lets get it" He shouted, And just like that the chaos calmed and the crew in an organized fashion took turn getting the loot while the other's stood guard with guns and swords in hand "Now Princess, you want to run like the rest of the crew or stay kidnapped?" He asked mockingly
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me