[∞] the eternal project

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[∞] the eternal project

Postby cosmology » Sat May 21, 2022 11:32 am

"we were created to destroy."
              >cosmo & melting<

it was happening again;

the tortuous cacophony of screams as people ran to save their lives from not just being devoured
              but also turn into something... else.
              the year is 2022 and history is going to repeat itself. it all goes back to july 13th, 2001, a real life friday the 13th come true, when the zombie outbreak wiped out almost half of the humanity. it to
              ok humans two years to get the matter under control. it was not easy task to hunt each and every
              one of the zombies down. this is why the goverrnment was ready with a plan when the scientists
              predicted another outbreak within the next twenty years aka the second wave.

you see, the State put all their money on this plan because the project was the only hope to not
              just defeat the zombies but to obliterate them, once and for all.

thus started the notorious eternal project. []
cosmology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dimitri - eternal

Postby cosmology » Sat May 21, 2022 8:28 pm

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

╒═════════════════════════════════╕
self assigned name: dimitri age: twenty eternal code: 013
control what is dead height: 6'1 build: lean hair: wavy dark
brown eyes: forest green relationship status: single other
notable things:
scars on his back, arms and chest
likes physical activities, spicy food, blowing of zombie heads,
picture books dislikes: almost everything else

╘═════════════════════════════════╛

he was only 3 years old when he scanned through a tattered russian child
rens book in his tiny hands and came across the name. 'dimitri'. that is wh
at he has always called himself ever since then. it was a small distraction,
something closer to 'normalcy' even though he had no idea what it meant.
dimitri or as the government officers and staff would call him, 'thirteen'
grew up with just one goal: freedom. and there was only one way to get
that. to destroy whatever started this abomination: the experimentation
on children in order to turn them into killing machines. the reason was
simple. it was because of those soulless creatures that mercilessly devou
red on human flesh. the zombies. but he will soon find out there are mo
re stakeholders involved here.
he first discovered his 'powers' when he was 7 years old. he was forced
to. the government's research and development team had manually cre
ated a hord of zombies for the 'experiments' to fight. dimitri had never
seen so much of violence, so much of blood. that is when rage took over
and he directed all the zombies to a particular nasty one who was trying
to eat a small girl. he could control them. the newfound strength was
enough to motivate him to work harder everyday. no matter what it was:
physical exams, theoritical ones, interviews, resistant tests, group discu
ssions, mock fights or any sort of training, he aced them all. he was al
ways the top of the class. because thirteen only had one goal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tri-001

Postby cosmology » Sun May 22, 2022 8:13 am

Image────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      the deafening sounds of gunshot echoed through the musky and dark alleyway of the city. it was like a string of bams, almost melodic if it wasn't for how loud it was or what implications it carried. dimitri quickly looked at his teammate and got a prompt nod in response. they had to check those gunshots. ever since the second wave broke out, the eternals, such as dimitri himself, have had their schedules packed. and the task? kill all the zombies. dimitri was more than happy to go along with it, it was what he was created to do, after all. this was the reason why him and the other kids had to go through so much of torture. it all came down to this.

before he could delve any further into his thoughts, he felt a palm slap the back of his head. "ow!" he winced, glaring at his fellow eternal who just laughed in return, brown eyes shining with determination. "don't get distracted now, we have people to save. kids to protect, women to woo." the brown eyed boy, sheldon, smirked at dimitri as he dashed forward towards the gunshots. dimitri could only chuckle in response. he understood that it must have been difficult for sheldon to be stuck in one place all his life with not much prospects for female partners. dimitri could relate. but sheldon was starting to sound a bit too desperate. he was a good ally, nonetheless. the thing is, dimitri has never been interested in romance. or any oher females. maybe... maybe except one. but he would rather die than admit it.

it didn't take them long as they sprinted through the alleyway and came to a dead end, only to see a scared, shivering, pregnant lady with a kid, waving a gun around at zombie. "yo lady! guns don't work on these things," shelon shouted at her. but she was too terrified. her eyes were wide and quivering. she could barely hold the gun up. the kid was crying, hiding behind her. something tugged at dimitri's chest.

the handheld transceivers fixated on dimitri's belt pulled him out of the trance. a voice cracked from the speaker. same happened with sheldon's. "three to team eagle. over. speaking from the strand district. we have a herd of zombies here, gonna need one of you as back up." the voice boomed. dimitri and sheldon immediately gave each other silent nods before Sheldon backed away and immediately ran the other way, speaking into the transceiver.

dimitri put his focus back on the zombie who had been nearing the pregnant women every second, the bullets were only slowing it down a bit. thirteen took a deep breathe as he focused all of his energy on the zombie, his eyes closed. everything around him felt like it was in slow motion. all his senses zoomed into the zombie. when dimitri slowly started to open his eyes, he saw the zombie turn towards him. it was walking towards dimitri in an agonizingly slow place but it was working. dimitri felt a small pang in his head as the zombie looked at him with curious eyes. and then it stopped. dimitri whispered to it. not physically, but through his conscience, his mind. the zombie stopped. it lifted both its arms and brought them to its head and wrapped them around it. it let out a mind numbing scream as it tore its head completely apart from its neck as the parts of its body splash on the group. he had asked to zombie to self-destruct dimitri sighed as the lady and the kid scream next to him. he probably shouldn't have done that. but you see, he wasn't good at empathizing with people, or understanding their emotions. he was never taught how to. and he didn't have sheldon with him, who dealt most of the damage with offensive attacks.

but before he could turn towards the mother and child to apologize, he heard another gunshot. but this time it was dimitri who was shot. for a second, all he saw was red as he dropped to the floor, excruciating pain overtaking his chest. he looked at the lady, his eyes blurry, confused why she did it. the gun was still shaking in her hands. "freak," she muttered under her breathe as she escaped with the kid. dimitri sighed. well, that was assumptive of the lady. how did she even know he was controlling the zombies mind? or doing anything at all? dimitri laid on the floor, bleeding. he wouldn't die from a wound like this, he was an eternal after all, but dang did it hurt. and he needed to take the bullet out but his hands had gone numb. the ungrateful lady had shot him straight in the heart. he let out another sigh as he stared at the dirty sky, waiting for sheldon or at least someone to help him out. what an annoying day it was already.
cosmology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tri-002

Postby cosmology » Tue May 24, 2022 1:27 am

no. not her. anyone but her. dimitri interally cursed himself for putting himself in that situation. he forced a fake grin, wincing as the bullet wound sent pangs of pain throughout his body. "if it isn't miss poppy herself?" he joked, letting out an awkward chuckle. he really wasn't used to this position. her, standing on top of him, looking down at him. it usually happened the other way around. something about the fact tugged at dimitri's heart, a bit too hard.

he wouldn't be surprised if she abandoned him there. they were never the best of friends. totally opposite of that, if dimitri was being honest. which is why let out a loud groan and a gasp, out of surprise and pain, when pandora grabbed his arm in order to lift him up. her futile attempts would have been funny if dimitri's eyesight wasn't going blurry because of the bullet constantly aggravating the wound. if he was in his right mind, he would have even found it endearing...

he let out another loud groan when he was finally lifted up with her powers. telekinesis. dimitri always found pandora's powers to be one of the coolest but of course he would never admit it out loud. he let out a sign as he felt her support him with her shoulder and arm as they proceeded towards their base, his weight extremely light because of the "mind magic", as his favourite trainer, Bax, would like to call it.

"it was a human," dimitri suddenly spoke up as he was put down to rest as soon as they reached their camp. "a human... shot me." he said, trying to sit up as he saw the medic and some of the other eternals coming towards them. he wasn't sure how pandorra would react to it. had she experienced something like that? was she surprised? dimitri had always trusted humans, they were supposed to be protected after all. so the shooting caught him off guard. and he wasn't sure what to think of it. or if he even wanted to think about it.

the medic quickly approached dimtri and scanned his bullet wound. one of the eternals, elina, eyed dimitri with concern but immediately narrowed her icy blue eyes when she saw pandorra there too. she looked at her and then back at him. "this is an odd pair," she said, no affection in her voice. she raised a potentially jealous eyebrow at pandorra. "what were you guys upto?" she asked her, shooting daggers. before dimitri could speak up and clear her doubt, he felt the medic swiftly take the bullet out of the wound on his heart. dimitri let out a very loud scream as he started to see black. the day was definitely really annoying.

(aw don't worry about it love, you did great!!!!!)
cosmology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tri-003

Postby cosmology » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:39 pm

dimitri's head was spinning. his eyes darted to both sides as series of thoughts ran across his head. the pain from the removal of the bullet. the bickering of his fellow eternals; elina's sharp voice, pandora's indifferent tone. the same tone she used when she dismissed the idea of not trusting humans so casually. dimitri couldn't understand how. ever since he was a boy, he had only one goal instilled in him. protect the humans, at all cost. it felt like his brain was malfunctioning like one of the machines in the old geezer's laboratory.

he blinked a couple of times when he realized the medic was almost done and his wound was starting to heal. some of the words that were being exchanged between pandora and elina fell into his ears. "i am not her boyfriend," he immediately blurted out, his voice hoarse and dry. he didn't know why, it was just instinct. and the statement was more or less directed towards pandora. dimitri cursed himself. he acted on impulse. again. father was right. dimitri needed better control. specially when he was wounded. he ignored the way elina's lips turned into an obvious pout.

he nodded at the medic's instructions and sat up, relief washing through him as he felt his wound close up and heal faster and faster after the bullet had been taken out. "and thanks, by the way." he spoke to pandora again, not looking her in the eyes. was it pride? or was it something else. "i owe you one." he continued. "let me know if you ever need help." dimitri knew pandora didn't like sappy stuff. or that is what he assumed. so he wanted to be as practical as possible.

before he could say anything else, special agent carhart walked in the shelter room. he was the lieutenant of the vulture division of the eternal project, which consisted of dimitri, pandora, elina, sheldon and others. after the second wave broke out, the eternals were divided into divisions and were left to tend to themselves. they did get help from medics and government officials but most of them were medical help or leads for zombie etermination. but he never got to meet the people who trained him. or the old scientist geezer and his minions. or father. agent carhart's eyes shifted from one eternal to other. "good to see you three here. we need your help right now."
cosmology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me