World's Not Built For Us - 1x1 Cosmo&Sketch

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

World's Not Built For Us - 1x1 Cosmo&Sketch

Postby sketcheii » Sat May 21, 2022 10:17 am

Was it ever meant for us to share in the beginning? We're two completely different species, yet for the most part, each with the same heart. You'd imagine that would probably drive us closer, but really, it scared everybody with how much alike we were. Those who were frightened cower and ran. This fear only grew with more and more humans coming to be.

As a magic user myself, I can understand. Yeah. But I cannot understand the killing. Unjustified.

You. A human. Young like myself, are now dragged into this terrifying world where the harshest of wars is just beginning. Lines may be crossed both literally and metaphorically. I feel pity. Yet rage for all your kind has done to mine.

It began a hundred years ago. We signed a truce, that we remain peaceful to our own space, and you remain in yours. 5 years ago, our queen was murdered. No trace of magic was left in her body, as if it had been literally sucked clean from her bones. There is not a being that we know of that could do such a thing. You humans continue technological advances to get closer and closer to what we have.

We know you have the power to learn magic. But was it given at the murder of our own monarch?

I will honor her and kill all humans who'd used her magic to learn and fake themselves as one of us. And here you are, standing right in front of me on the battle field. I want nothing more than blood shed... Yet something isn't right to my own body. I feel weaker. Weaker than normal...

Have you broken my wings?
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

》The Thorn Knight

Postby sketcheii » Sat May 21, 2022 10:17 am

【wanna try it?】
━━━━━━

x. Ivory Fleur.
x The Thorn Knight // Rose Guard
x. Female.
x. Bisexual.
x. 114 years old.
x. Rose Fairy.
x. Highest guard to the royals.
x. Human Size: 5'3. Fairy Size: 9 inches.
x. Broken Wings.
━━━━━━

x.Ivory takes her job incredibly
seriously. She wastes no time in
assessing any type of
danger should it come to her monarchs.
Ivory's heart is in the right place
but she often tends to overreact
at the slightest thing. As she takes
the high guard role quite significant,
she does indulge herself in teaching
the young how to defend themselves.

Ivory is a hot headed young fae,
who has yet to find an outlet
for all her quick-to-rage antics, often
finding herself in a bit of
trouble. Especially if drinks
are involved.

Through that thorny outside,
you may come to find a little frightened
creature hiding deep in. She just needs a bit
of scrubbing to get in there.
━━━━━━
【run then.】

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

x.Rose fairies such as herself aren’t born from other fairies. Rose fairies are born from blossoms of the purest rose bush. There is only one in existence, as they know, and petals from a rose through that bush are said to be incredibly strong in magic. However, it only blooms once every hundred and fifteen years. Specific, yes, but it is how it must be. They say the flower that Ivory came from was stark white.. Incredibly pale and sickly looking, whilst boasting incredible thorns. Large enough thorns to threaten any of the midwives that dared check on the growing bud within.

When she was born, Ivory was the smallest of the faelings. This gave little hope to her growth and it was simply just not enough effort to keep supporting the weak, and the midwife stuck with her decided to just leave. Although this action may have been the one to save her. Outside the bush, Ivory learned how to fend for herself. As she grew up, she learned defenses against predators. How to grow large. She learned magic from other beings. All sorts of tricks. And at the age of 29 years, she began her life in the magic capitol.

Ivory turned a few heads and cheers, as it’s uncommon to see a Rose Fairy. She began taking jobs, acquiring money quickly to support a new life in the capitol. Especially after all the attention on herself. Throughout those years, she grew closer and closer to the royal family, starting out as a meer foot guard. Then, through proving herself, she’d get more and more respect as well as higher ranking. Eventually up until she became the personal guard for the royal family.

Especially the queen. The queen loved her. She treated her as a daughter, more than anything. Ivory ate up all the attention she could.. As she loved the queen. Loved her to every bit and piece. She was inconsolable after her death. She’s been nothing but rage since then. These last 5 years Ivory hadn’t spoke to anyone. None of her friends nor colleagues. It’s only of the war. The war and revenge.

She plans on dying on that battleground some day.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

♪𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 : 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 - 𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺
Last edited by sketcheii on Sun May 22, 2022 6:28 am, edited 7 times in total.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✹ the villain

Postby cosmology » Sat May 21, 2022 1:06 pm

██████████████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████
dominic thornton aka dom is what you'd call the human embodi
ment of a series of organized chaos. some would argue that this
is not even his real name as witnesses have attested to the fact
that, for some otherworldy reason, dom never seems to age. no
one knows how old he is. for as long as the people from human
world have known him, he has looked the same age. the same
loose black straight hair, falling on his pale ashy skin that doe
sn't seem to age. he stands six feet tall and has a lean structure
mainly because his expertise is in magic, the dark, never-to-be
-touched kind. rumours say that dom has sold his soul to the
devil. and in return he got immense power. and immortality.
some say dom is a conjurer of cheap tricks that just make his
face look younger. a magic that lets you tailor objects also
known as small science, that even humans can perform. never
theless, dominic found all the pausible answers oh-so-amusing,
which is why he couldn't help but say yes when the human royal
family approached their coventry of sorcerers for help in the
great world war. he had to tag along. he had nothing against the
non-human, or the 'cryptics', really. he just wanted to wreck ha
voc and distract himself from the void that has been eating him
up from the inside ever since he delved in black magica and
associated himself with the ruthlessly and notoriously power
ful coventry hidden deep in the forest. because something far
more sinister lurks there, something even more wicked and
evil than the great war.
████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

cosmology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: World's Not Built For Us - 1x1 Cosmo&Sketch

Postby sketcheii » Sun May 22, 2022 7:12 am

Amber hues graced the dark sky, troubled with dark clouds scattered like marbles, as the sun began to set on this battle field. Bodies lay dormant on the ground, and just a few remained screaming their last moments in pain. Only two remained standing, and one clear Victor was chosen. A fae and a human. Who would have thought the human would have won?

The fairy held onto her arm, as it was clearly dislocated from the elbow, proven by its limp stature. Ivory’s breathing was deep and heavy, and her eyes practically stabbed holes through her opponent.
“Do it then! Do what your species love and kill me!” She called out with a grin on her face and through gritted teeth. The fairy stepped forward, trying to attempt any kind of magic she had, but to no avail. Her wings had broken, and thus, her connection to magic was gone temporarily. But she just kept walking to the man. It seemed less walking, really, more limping.

But she was getting there. “You will only do me favors, human!” Her words spat like venom, which she wished more than anything that she could make this man choke on them. She saw him performing magic on the battlefield. He seems expert in the use of dark arts. He’s either been one to partake in the magic stolen from the dead queen, or he’s one bold man to do it on his own. Whichever one he may be, it made no difference to Ivory.

However, the worst of it now was the uncertainty. She was sure she’ll be dead soon, as she now stood right in front of the man. She’d much rather face him dead on than die without facing her killer. If she could, she’d punch this human right in the gut. But she had no strength. Nothing left in her supply but cockiness. Her eyes locked on his, as she awaited the final blow.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmology » Sun May 22, 2022 11:10 am

for the first time in an excruciatingly long span of human years, it truly felt like the demon of destruction, goetia, had bestowed their long overdue blessings on dominic. there had to be some divine interference involved for him to get this lucky. to have, none other than, the highest guard of the faefolk's royal family in front of him. completely defenceless. ready to die. at his mercy. he had managed to defeat her. a rose fairy, a being who is as attuned to magic as a human would be to breathing. they were different, harder to predict. you see, for a normal human this would be unknown information. but dom had done his research fearies for year. he used to shut himself in the cold and dark library of crookbag barrow for days and nights.

but he did it, he beat her. something, or maybe everything, about the fact exhilarated dominic. he felt his own sparks of borrowed magic send shivers down his spine as a small smirk played on his battle-bruised and freshly cut lips. even though humans were weaker, even if they could never inherit magic, it didn't matter. they could just steal it from the cryptics. and that is what someone as trechorous as dominic was best at. leaching off of others. he would always be thankful to the raven hags of crookbag barrow for vesting him this power. may the children of the woods live forever as they sow death in every soil.

"well wait now, miss butterfly. i still haven't decided if i want to kill you yet." he said with a chuckle as he leaned in closer to her, the height difference between them evident. "maybe you would fetch me a good price at the dark alley markets of the crookbag barrow, eh?" he said, with every bit of arrogance in his rough voice. but of course, he wasn't sure what he was gonna do with this particular faerie. she was talented. and beautiful. she would definitely fetch a good price. or he could take her back to the children of the woods for extraction of information. or maybe... his mind delved into the matter of borrowing magic again and he had a revelation. he knew exactly what he wanted to do with her.

with a wide grin on his face, he immediately reached out to grab her as he put both his arms around her, crushing her in a sudden embrace. one would assume he was being affectionate, her head pressing against his chest. but within a second, everything turned to black and it felt like the world was spinning. when their feet finally found the ground, they were in a murky and cold forest with nothing but the sound of wind and crows. "sorry about grabbing you like that," he let go of her and sweeped his fingers around in a fluid motion. black leather like straps, infused with strong magic, wrap themselves around the highest royal guard. "i am not that good at teleportation magic yet, so you had to hold on." he said in a nonchalant voice as he led her through a narrow path and into a small settlement, canopied by crooked trees. thus the name. crookback barrow. a village full of human magic users, criminal cryptics, war orphans and last but not the least, the house of the children of the woods; choosen ones of the reparation; the followers of the horned demon, goetia, the chaotic goat-like deity, who was an expert at magecraft and death.

dom had noticed how shocked ivory looked as her eyes scanned the village. he flashed her a toothy grin. "first time?" he asked as he quickly put a finger on her forehead, focusing his magica on it. he watched her as she swiftly hit the floor, unconscious.
cosmology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Sun May 22, 2022 1:52 pm

Her lips pursed as she heard him finally speak up. She hated the nickname. It left a pit in her stomach that tossed and turned. Leaving a sour taste in her throat as it went down. If she could have any wish in the world right now, it would be an ounce of strength, just to send her forehead right to his. Teach the bastard to speak to her like that. “You’d be foolish in doing that then. If it isn’t by your hand, I shall rip my own wings off.” She spoke up in a strong tone, trying to make herself seem stronger than she really was.

Although, next she knew, she was wrapped in an embrace she hadn’t expected. With a gasp of air, the little fairy felt broken ribs shock her nerves in pain with his crushing arms. In a final act of defiance, she knew at the very least, she could grip her teeth into his arm. Even her bite was weak. Her gaze showed it was every ounce of strength that she had left. Until they only showed fear. Where had they gone? Where was she? All she could hear were crows.

No.. she couldn’t.. she couldn’t be here. Crookback Barrow. She’d only heard war heroes stories of it. All those who said personal recounts were tormented. Broken. Some had limbs gone. Some had senses taken from them. And some had friends gone. As Ivory felt herself being restrained, all she could do was groan. Yet again, those broken bones sinking into her.

Her new act of defiance was silence. She was going to be quiet. Give him no joy in anything. As they walked forward, she tried to recall every little inch of the area. She wanted to remember. If she dies, she’ll haunt here. Cause torment.. Though as soon as her head turned to face her captor, a finger touched her temple, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Down went the knight with a hefty thud.. If the queen saw her now, she’d surely be ashamed.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmology » Sun May 29, 2022 8:44 pm

dom ran a trail of his fingertips down the skin of his arm where he had recently been bitten. it did not hurt. she couldn't even leave a scar. instead, dominic felt a tingling sensation on his skin. it was weird. unexplainable. he was suddenly snapped out of his thought when he heard someone clear their throat. he quickly spun around to see a very bored looking redhead girl pointing her finger at the unmoving fairy lying on the floor. no other shady person shifting around in crookback barrow paid attention them. they were too busy hiding themselves in the density of arms of the forest. it was better like this, anyway.

"what a gentleman you are," she taunted, her eyes gazing at the unconscious woman in front of her. dominic let out a sigh. "well, she is no lady, i assure you." he responded. but despite what he said, he leaned down and picked ivory up and hoisted her on his shoulder. she was perfectly small enough for that, is what dominic thought.

that's when the redhead noticed the difference in genetics in the woman dominic was carrying. "hells and goetia... that can't be." she muttered. all dom could do was wink in reply and again disappear into thin air, teleporting into his own home in crookback barrow, along with the rose fairy on his shoulder.

he furrowed his brows as he laid the woman on his chamber bed. he couldn't tell anyone he had her captive. not yet. the redhead girl from before, pyro, had seen him with her. but pyro was just a kid. she didn't know anything. she couldn't even tell the difference between a fairy and a human just by sensing their magica. pyro was just your regular pickpocket. maybe he could deal with the kid later... but he had other plans to get through first. he needed to know more about fairy magic.

but something was gonna get in his way. her eyes started to flutter. she squinted slowly as her eyes shifted to dominic. the little butterfly was awake.
cosmology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Sun May 29, 2022 9:11 pm

As Ivory's body was lifted over the humans shoulder, the thorns imbedded upon her thighs and shoulders could only poke rather than stab as she was unconscious. There was a necessary flex to use them as proper defense mechanisms, or else it would have been quite a struggle to simply hold her in one spot. Sometimes evolution just wasn't fast enough for just the right time.

She looked almost peaceful as she relaxed under the blinding nothingness of the subconscious. Her eyelids slightly glossy from the work she'd put all these years in, eternally looking like she could bud awake like a true rose bloom. As her body caught up to her waking mind, movement truly began in her ears. They slightly adjusted forward, immediately expecting to hear the sound of the birds cooing their morning song.

Yet she was returned with silence. That was what stirred her eyes ahead, looking for an answer to why she didn't hear that familiar sound. Instead, she was met with the devil incarnate. "...you." Her voice was hoarse, as she tried sitting up, near ready to spit venom in each word she would have laid on him- if not for the searing pain that shot through her body. Still bound, she exclaimed in pain and fell back down.

She prayed for forgiveness from her queen. Who she'd surely be reunited with soon. "where have you taken me, demon?" If he were to give her condescending nicknames, she may as well give him one that fit his description. Certainly, they stayed in Crookback Barrow. What with the rancid smell of human and chaos. Like death. She kept her eyes strictly on his body, but they were not focused on him. Everything laid behind him was what she was paying attention to. The books, the assorted jars, anything she could use as ammunition of knowledge to what may lie ahead for her. If she were to properly prepare, maybe she could best him in his own game.

She dared not look anywhere else but wherever his form may be. She didn't want to be caught unaware like she had before. A human ambush is what had taken out her forces on the battlefield. If Ivory had the chance, she'd ensure to never have a loss like that again. Only if she were to leave.. If.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmology » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:17 pm

his eyes narrowed down on ivory's shaking stature as he commanded the restrains around her to get stronger with a little push of his unnatural magic. but the glint of fascination didn't leave dom's eyes as he smiled at her immediately after. "yes, yes. its me." he replied to her glaring with a wider smile. "glad i made a big enough impression on you for you to remember me," he let out a sarcastic laugh as he stated in a very sing-songy voice. he dragged an old looking cranky chair next to the bed, making himself comfortable on the seat.

when he looked at the fairy withering in pain, maybe the dominic decades ago would have felt some kind of sympathy. the same dominic who wanted to stop the war. who was in a position to do the same. but his regal days were behind him now. ever since he had been embraced by the canopies of crookback barrow and sworn to the children of the forest, under the care of the cursed hags dressed in all raven black, he had become a completely different person. albeit a 'person' would be an overstatement.

he raised an eyebrow at the nickname she had given him. dom definitely had been called worse things so it wasn't a big deal at all. he leaned back on the chair as it creaked. a quick grin escaped his lips. "why not make a deal with the demon then, eh?" he offered, tilting his head to one side. the grin, just as quickly as it came, had vanished from his face. "obey me. do everything i say. give yourself to me. and maybe i will let you and your kin live." his voice was icy cold. he leaned forward, his eyes never leaving hers. he could see the despise in them. the pure hatred. good. it meant she wasn't thinking straight. the man in dominic noticed how ethereally beautiful she still was, battered and bruised. but he ignored the thought. his signature grin returned to his face as his face was inches away from her. "you don't want to end up like your dear queen mother, do you?"
cosmology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:22 am

As the binds tightened around her body, the fairy fought hard to keep the look of pain from showing on her face. She knew she must hide it. Never show him what lies behind. Although she chewed her lip to keep the pain from showing in her face, her body was quite another story. It shook and shivered beneath the piling burden. Every word he spoke made her want to gag.

Ivory swallowed her thoughts down, as she tried to keep a level head to the man who’d captured her. She raised her head up, having chewed a little too hard on her lower lip, causing it to bleed and fall to the ground. More blood on her face was the least of her problems at this point. Yet she made a point to use her shoulder to wipe, then spit it on the ground. That was when he spoke of their deal.

Her stomach jumped in knots, ever twisting and turning, leaving her completely sickened. She would have completely declined. As she stated before. She’d sooner die than work at his disposal. Yet, he brought up her kin. Her people. Those were to whom her promise had been made. As she looked deeply into his eyes, she noticed the complete lack of empathy. How hollow they’d seemed. It fit him well.

“You keep her name out your foul little mouth.” She scolded, shaking her head. “… But I shall do it. Should my people be safe from harm. That is all my conditions are.” Her voice was strong. Most certainly not the strength it should be in her physical state, but nevertheless, she pushed even that. “Now.. Release me.” Scoffed the woman, as she shakily leaned forward, having to dodge his face and lean to his side. She shut her eyes tight. Not because she expected any more hurt, but because she couldn’t bare looking into those sunken and hollow holes he called his eyes. They were ice blue, and cold just as they come. It made the hairs on her arms stand up in shock.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me