LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

Postby Mist » Thu May 06, 2021 3:46 pm

LakeClan was founded by a loner who spent his kithood in a group of cats who lived in a twoleg place. After coming of age he decided to leave and find a new home. His travels took him far from the twoleg place and brought him to a forest with a lake in it. Over time he gathered loners and rouges who lived in the area and they formed a Clan where Lakestar brought some of the traditions from his homeland into the warrior code. One of them being the arragement of mates. A tradition which continues to this day in a modified manner. When two cats decide they want to be mates they tell the leader who will then hold a ceremony to "assign" them as mates.

Territory:
Half of the territory is a pine forest and the other is fields. There is a lake in the middle where the cats can swim and catch fish.

Season:
Greenleaf

Weather:
Drought

LakeClan
Leader: Eaglestar - Dark brown tom with lighter brown head and dark green eyes
Deputy: Swiftstrike
Medicne Cat: Tansyleaf - Gray and white she-cat with blue eyes
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Lavenderpaw

Warriors
Ashstrike - Light gray tom with ash colored flecks and blue eyes
Ottertalon - Bluish-silver she-cat with a fluffy tail and amber eyes with orange flecks
Mossleap - Tortoiseshell and white she-cat with green eyes
Thymestep - Gray and white tom with green eyes
Mintwhisker - Gray and white she-cat with green eyes
Velvetstorm
Shadowleap
Lionstorm
Tigerstrike
Sparrowflight
Dustclaw

Apprentices
Ivypaw - Light gray she-cat with dark gray flecks and green eyes
Nettlepaw - Dark gray tom with a white splotch on his back and ice blue eyes
Stormpaw
Lilypaw

Queens
Starlingsong - Pale brown tabby she-cat with white paws and amber eyes {Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit}
Nightflower - Black she-cat with amber eyes {Kits: Crowkit, Darkkit, Berrykit, Hailkit}
Fernwhisker {Kits: Falconkit, Smokekit, Firekit, Snowkit, Rainkit, Pebblekit}

Kits
Wolfkit - Large brown tabby tom with green eyes {Starlingsong and Pinestep
Icekit - White tom with amber eyes [Starlingsong and Pinestep}
Patchkit - Mottled brown and black she-cat with amber eyes {Starlingsong and Pinestep}
Rosekit {Unknown She-cat and Unknown Tom}
Ravenkit {Unknown She-cat and Unknown Tom}
Thistlekit {Unknown She-cat and Unknown Tom}
Falconkit {Fernwhisker and Swiftstrike}
Smokekit {Fernwhisker and Swiftstrike}
Firekit {Fernwhisker and Swiftstrike}
Snowkit {Fernwhisker and Swiftstrike}
Rainkit {Fernwhisker and Swiftstrike}
Rainkit {Fernwhisker and Swiftstrike}
Crowkit - Black she-cat with amber eyes {Nightflower and Spidertail}
Darkkit - Black tom with green eyes {Nightflower and Spidertail}
Berrykit - Black she-cat with white paws and green eyes {Nightflower and Spidertail}
Hailkit - Gray tabby tom with white paws and green eyes {Nightflower and Spidertail}

Elders
Frostnight - Silver tabby tom with black paws and blue eyes
Windfeather - Gray and white she-cat with blue eyes, retired early due to leg injury
Flowerpetal
Falconbreeze

Cats outside the Clan
Dark - Dark ginger she-cat with green eyes
Mud - Dark brown tom with amber eyes
Smoke - Mute light gray she-cat with blue eyes
Scar
Rose
Smudge

StarClan
Pinestep - Brown tabby tom with green eyes
Deerleap - Pale brown she-cat with amber eyes
Rainwhisker
Swiftleap
Shadekit - Gray tabby tom with amber eyes

Dark Forset
None
[/list]

Crushes and Mates
    Fernwhisker and Swiftstrike are mates
    Velvetstorm and Eaglestar are mates
    Ivypaw and Stormpaw like each other
    Sparrowflight and Starlingsong are mates
    Smudge and Smoke like each other

Mentors and Apprentices

Tamsyleaf mentors Lavenderpaw
    Velvetstrorm mentors Ivypaw
    Dustclaw mentors Nettlepaw
    Eaglestar mentors Stormpaw
    Ottertalon mentors LIlypaw

Family Ties
    Pinestep and Deerleap are the parents of Mossleap
    Pinestep and Starlingsong are the parents of Eaglestar, Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit
    Ashstrike, Ivypaw, and Nettlepaw are siblings
    Windfeather is the mother of Thymestep, Tansyleaf, and Mintwhisker
    Mud is the father of Smoke
    Swiftleap and Fernwhisker are the parents of Falconkit, Smokekit, Firekit, Snowkit, Rainkit, Pebblekit
    Nightflower is the mother of Crowkit, Darkkit, Berrykit, Hailkit, Shadekit

My Cats
Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Crush: Open
Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open
Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open
Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: TBD/Crush: Open
Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprntice/Mentor: TBD/Crush: Open
Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open
Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Crush: Forbidden
Mintwhisker/She-cat/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open
Thymestep/Tom/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open
Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Crush: Open
Nightflower/She-cat/36 moons/Queen/Crush: Open
Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Crush: Open
Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Crush: Open
Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Crush: Open
Frostnight/Tom/85 moons/Elder/Crush: None
Windfeather/She-cat/58 moons/Elder/Crush: Open
Pinestep/Tom/60 moons/StarClan Warrior/Mate: Starlingsong
Deerleap/She-cat/60 moons/StarClan Warrior/Crush: None
Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open
Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open
Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open
Last edited by Mist on Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:44 am, edited 7 times in total.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

Postby Ember1989 » Fri May 07, 2021 4:46 am

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/ crush: Eaglestar
Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open
Lionstorm/ tom/ 23 moons/ warrior/ crush: open
Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor TBD / Crush:open
Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor TBD / Crush:open
Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open
Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden
Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Warrior / Crush:Fernwhisker
Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ crush:Swiftstrike
Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open
Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Crush: open
Rosekit/ she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open
Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open
Thistlekit/tom/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open
Flowerpetal/ she cat/ 84 moons/ Elder/ crush: none
Falconbreeze tom/ 58 moons / Elder/ crush: open
Rainwhisker/ she cat/ 60 moons/ Starclan warrior/ crush: none
Swiftleap/ tom/ 60 moons/Starclan Warrior/ crush: none
Scar/Tom/ 10 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open
Rose/ she cat/ 37 moons/ Rouge/ crush:open
Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Fri May 07, 2021 4:33 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Open/Tags: None
Eaglestar yawned as he pushed his way into camp. He glanced over his shoulder as Tansyleaf pushed her way past him and entered the medicine den. He glanced over at the apprentices' den for a moment before shaking his head and heading towards his den. He paused outside of it for just a moment before pushing himself inside and curling up in his new nest. "Just yesterday I was Eaglewing, Deputy of LakeClan. Now I'm it's leader Eaglestar," he meowed to himself with a soft sigh. "Hopefully I can be just as good a leader as Blazestar was."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Open/Tags: Open
Tasnyleaf pushed her way inside her den after following Eaglestar back into camp from receiving his nine lives from StarClan. She glanced over at her apprentice's nest to see if the younger she-cat was awake yet before making her way into the herb stores to see what they would need to collect or throw out. "Toss, toss, keep, toss, keep," she meowed to herself as she began with a pile of juniper berries.

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Mintwhisker/She-cat/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Thymestep/Tom/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Thymestep gave a small nod to his sister and Eaglestar as they returned to camp from his spot next to the camp entrance. His mind was buzzing with questions on how the ceremony went but knew better than to ask. Tansyleaf had gotten on him time and time again for bugging her about her meetings with StarClan. "Wish it didn't have to be so secret," he muttered before resettling himself again.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Nightflower/She-cat/36 moons/Queen/Kits: Expecting/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Wolfkit blinked as he awoke and slowly untangled himself from his littermates. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure his mother was still asleep before grinning and darting to the nursery entrance. "I wonder if Eaglewing is back yet and if he really did get his nine lives."

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Patchkit/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Sleeping

Windfeather/She-cat/58 moons/Elder/Crush: Open
Sleeping

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Dark's tail twitched slightly as she stalked through the forest. Her ears twitched slightly as she listened to the scurrying of mice and voles. She soon paused in her trek and waited for the perfect opportunity to pounce on her prey.

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Smoke, Open
Mud chuckled softly as he watched Smoke practice her battle moves outside where they had made their den. Every once in a while the brown tom would call out encouragement or pointers. When the gray she-cat tripped over her paws at one point he just sighed and shook his head. "Try again," he meowed.

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Mud, Open
Smoke narrowed her eyes slightly as she picked herself up after tripping. Her ears twitched to acknowledge that she had heard her father before starting again. I will get it this time she thought to herself as she pounced at an invisible enemy.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat May 08, 2021 4:13 am

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Ivypaw

Velvetstorm was on her way to see if Ivypaw wanted to train. The black she cat noticed Eaglestar heading to his new den. She wondered if he thought about who the new deputy would be. But she was also certain he would be as good a leader as Blazestar. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts she padded to the apprentice’s den.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansypaw

Lavenderpaw’s ears flicked. She had woken to hear Tansyleaf sorting through the herbs. She quickly groomed herself and padded over to the older medicine cat. “By the sounds of it I’m guessing we will need to go look for fresh herbs.” She mewed before helping sort through the juniper berries. The light brown tabby was pretty good at telling rotten herbs from fresh herbs. Her golden eyes focused on the task at hand.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open

Stormpaw had been up a while. He didn’t wish to keep Eaglestar waiting as he stretched and stood up. The young tom saw Velvetstorm was waiting, he assumed for Ivypaw. He walked over to the sleeping she-cat, nuzzling her gently and giving her a few licks in a gentle attempt to wake her. “Wake up Ivypaw. Velvetstorm is right outside.” the grey tom mewed quietly, hoping not to wake his other den mates. His green eyes looked from the entrance to Ivypaw.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open

Lilypaw was out eating a mouse from the pile of fresh-kill. Maybe she would bring Ottertalon something to eat. She wondered why he was still asleep but would dare not wake him. She didn’t wish to wake anyone unless told otherwise. The white cat looked around, her blue eyes fell on the leaders den. She was happy for Eaglestar but now he needed a deputy. She wondered which cat would be best for the job.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open

The tom was asleep. His dark brown figure twitched every now and then, in a deep sleep.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ crush:Swiftstrike/ Tags: Swiftstrike

Fernwhisker was sharing a rabbit with Swiftstrike. The calico noticed the camp was starting to wake up. “Who do you think will be deputy now? She meowed so only he heard.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Warrior / Crush:Fernwhisker

“Maybe Tigerstrike? He has a lot of experience as a warrior. He’s loyal like all of us. Honestly in the end Eaglestar decides. Not us.” Swiftstrike replied.

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open

Asleep

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open

Asleep

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open

Asleep

Rosekit/ she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open

Rosekit was practicing her hunters crouch on leaves and insects. Never meaning to harm the insects.

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open

Ravenkit was sharpening her claws on a tree, thinking of climbing it. The small black cat wanted to try

Thistlekit/tom/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open

Asleep

Flowerpetal/ she cat/ 84 moons/ Elder/ crush: none

Asleep
Falconbreeze tom/ 58 moons / Elder/ crush: open

Asleep

Rainwhisker/ she cat/ 60 moons/ Starclan warrior/ crush: none

Looking down on the clan watching everyone

Swiftleap always liked to keep an eye on the boarders

Scar/Tom/ 10 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open

Scar jumped on a vole and bit down hard. He was rather ruthless and always wanted to tear his prey to shreds. The dirty brown tom smirked. “I’d like to do that to one of those clan cats.” He growled.

Rose/ she cat/ 37 moons/ Rouge/ crush:open

“There are more of them than us.” Rose said looking at Scar. The orange tabby glared at him with her green eyes

Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open

“Not to mention they have kits. They could grow up to be warriors. Oh maybe we can hunt prey on their territory!” The dirty dark brown and white tom piped up.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sat May 08, 2021 5:23 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Eventually Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm, Open
Eaglestar poked his head out of his den after a few moments and glanced around camp. He sighed softly before making his way outside and over to Velvetstorm. "Hey Velvetstorm, do you think you could take Stormpaw out when you take Ivypaw? I'd take him out myself but I need to figure some things out."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"Good Morning Lavenderpaw," Tansyleaf meowed when her apprentice joined her. "Yes, we'll need to gather some more juniper berries later on and possibly a few more herbs depending on how many we need to throw out." She continued to sort through the juniper before picking up one with a claw. "Toss or keep?"

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moon/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilypaw, Open
Ottertalon yawned as she slowly sat up in her nest. She shook some moss from her fur as she got to her paws and made her way out into camp. "Morning Lilypaw," she meowed as she made her way over to her apprentice. "Are you ready for some training today?"

Mossleap sighed as she made her way into camp. "Fresh-kill pile looks awful," she muttered as she made her way over to it. "There's not even enough here to feed a kit."

Sleeping

[color=4cb17d]Thymestep/Tom/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open[/color]
Sitting near the camp entrance keeping watch for intruders

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Open/Tags: Stonepaw, Velvetstorm
Ivypaw's ears twitched slightly as she woke up. She yawned and groomed her shoulder after sitting up in her nest. "Thanks," she meowed after a few moments. " I guess we better go then," she added before heading out into camp and over to her mentor.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Nettlepaw quickly jumped to his paws when he heard his sister and Stonepaw talking. "I hope Dustclaw hasn't been waiting too long," he meowed before racing out of the den behind his sister. "Or he isn't even up and about yet," he meowed with a soft sigh.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags; Open
Sleeping

Sleeping

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Rosekit, Open
Wolfkit smirked slightly when he noticed Rosekit and dropped down into a crouch. He slowly made his way over to her and pounced. "Got ya!"

Sleeping

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Sleeping

Windfeather/She-cat/Elder/Crush: Open
Sleeping

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
"We should hunt in their territory," Dark meowed as she rejoined the group with a mouse in her jaws. "They have more than enough places to hunt that they won't miss a few pieces of fresh-kill. And if they try to stop us then we can easily take a few cats on."

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
Mud's ears twitched slightly as he listened to Dark and shook his head. "Rose is right," he meowed. "We'll have to move on soon anyway or risk them running us off before we're ready."

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: open/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke's ears flicked as she listened to the other rouges. Her tail lashed slightly when her father agreed with Rose. She was with the other young rouges in the group. They should be able to hunt where they pleased.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun May 09, 2021 8:03 am

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Eaglestar

“Of course I don’t mind. Take all of the time you need to figure things out. And congratulations on becoming our new leader. I know you probably have a lot to figure out. Like choosing a deputy.” Velvetstorm meowed. She knew he must have a lot on his mind than just picking a deputy and whatnot. “If you wish I could take him for the next few days” she added, hoping to relieve the new leader of some stress and be of some help at the same time.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansypaw

“It looks okay…” the young she cat said as she sniffed the berry. “I think that ones safe to keep. It may not be fresh but it doesn’t smell rotten” she added.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags, Ivypaw, Velvetstorm and Eaglestar

The young tom walked out to see Velvetstorm with Eaglestar. “Congratulations Eaglestar.” He meowed. The apprentice imagined the new leader would be congratulated by the whole clan before the sun went down.Hearing Velvetstorm’s words he didn’t mind training with her if it helped Eaglestar figure things out and settle into the role of leader.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Ottertalon

Good morning Ottertalon. I am ready.” Lilypaw greeted her mentor happily. “What are we working on today?” She asked ready for any type of training.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Nettlepaw

Yawning the warrior stretched and quickly groomed himself. He really should train Nettlepaw today. Dustclaw padded outside to look for his apprentice

“I honestly think a patrol needs to go out hunting. The pile is getting low and the prey is starting to smell.” The she cat meowed, concerned.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Warrior / Crush:Fernwhisker / Tags: Fernwhisker

“I’m sure Eaglestar will send a patrol out soon. We can’t let the kits eat crow food.” He meowed.

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open / Tags: open

Shadowleap woke up and padded out of the den. She too looked at the pile of prey that no longer smelled very good. There probably wasn’t enough to feed the whole clan. “I don’t mind going on a patrol.” She meowed.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: open

Tigerstrike had heard Shadowleap get up so he decided to get up and hopefully go on boarder patrol.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: open

Sparrowflight knew half of the clan seemed uneasy at the fresh kill pile being a lot less fresh and possibly a bit rotten.

Rosekit/ she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: Wolfkit

Startled, Rosekit looked at Wolfkit and tried to get him to roll over so she could pin him down. “You are going to be a great hunter someday, Wolfkit.” She said, giggling.

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: open

The kit decided to stop climbing when she had gotten on the lowest branch. Inches from the ground and right above Wolfkit. She jumped with enough force to land on Wolfkit. “Sorry I just wanted to play with you two.” She meowed, smiling.

Thistlekit/tom/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ tags: open

Asleep

Flowerpetal/ she cat/ 84 moons/ Elder/ crush: none/ Tags:open

Asleep
Falconbreeze tom/ 58 moons / Elder/ crush: open/ Tags open

Asleep

Rainwhisker/ she cat/ 60 moons/ Starclan warrior/ crush: none/

Looking at Eaglestar. She was starting to think he should make Velvetstorm deputy. But of course being deputy meant no kits. He was sure she eventually wanted her own.

Swiftleap watched the boarders carefully.

Scar/Tom/ 10 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open/ Tags: Rouge group

Scar nodded in agreement with Dark. He also agreed with Mud. “I’m ready to go anytime.”

Rose/ she cat/ 37 moons/ Rouge/ crush:open/ Tags: rouge group

“There are more of them than us.” She added again. If they send a patrol we should split and fight them off. We need a plan before we do anything.”

Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open/ Tags: Rouge group

“Probably best to make a plan if we run into a patrol but if you find prey catch as much as you can carry in your jaws and head back. We can always make another trip.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sun May 09, 2021 6:02 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stonepaw/Crush: Eventually Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm, Stonepaw
"Thanks, you're a life-saver Velvetstorm," Eaglestar meowed with a small smile. When the black she-cat and Stonepaw congratulated him on becoming the new leader he sighed softly. "It still doesn't quite feel real," he admitted before glancing over at the fresh-kill pile. "Do you think you could grab a couple more warriors and lead a hunting patrol?" He then glanced around for a warrior that could lead a border patrol. "Tigerstrike, pick a couple of warriors and check the borders," he meowed before tilting his head slightly. "And I think that's all the patrols taken care of."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"Very good Lavenderpaw," Tansyleaf purred softly. "Now we should probably check our borage stores next. With Nightflower due to kit any day now it'll be good to have a full stock."

Ashstrike/Tom/14/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Ashstrike's ears twitched as he joined his Classmates in camp. "I can go on a patrol," he meowed as he took a seat next to the den.

Ottertalon/SHe-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilypaw, Open
"I thought we'd work on some tracking practice," Ottertalon meowed. "But we'll wait and see if we're needed for any of the morning patrols that should be going out soon."

"We should probably do a water patrol to," Mossleap meowed with a flick of her tail. "It looks like it's going to be another very warm day today and no chance of rain."

"I'm guessing by all the noise that Eaglestar's back," Mintwhisker meowed as she left the warriors' den. "I guess I can go on a patrol if that's what's going on right now."

Thymestep/Tom/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
"I'll gladly go on the sun high patrol," Thymestep meowed with a yawn. "I've been up all night doing guard duty."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Open/Tags: Stonepaw, Velvetstorm
"So we're going to work on hunting techniques since we're going on a hunting patrol?" Ivypaw asked with a slight tilt of her head. "Or will we be training after the patrol?"

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Dustclaw
Nettlepaw grinned when he saw his mentor and dashed over to him. "Morning Dustclaw! What are we going to be doing today? Can we work on fighting? Can we please?"

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits
Starlingsong yawned before nudging Icekit and Patchkit awake before heading into camp. She chuckled softly as she watched Wolfkit with Rosekit and Ravenkit.

Nightflower sat up in her nest as Starlingsong left and began to groom herself. "I can't wait for you to get here," she meowed to the unborn kits in her belly. "Then maybe I'll be able to sleep more than a few heartbeats at a time," she added with a soft purr.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Rosekit, Ravenkit, Open
Wolfkit blinked when Rosekit managed to flip him over and pin him. "Of course I am," he meowed. "I'm going to be the greatest warrior LakeClan has ever seen. When Ravenkit landed on him he growled playfully. "You two are no match for the mighty Wolfstar," he meowed as he batted at them.

Icekit yawned before following his mother out of the nursery. He snorted softly as he watched his brother with Ravenkit and Rosekit. "Show off," he muttered.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/ Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Patchkit quietly followed her mother and brother out of the nursery and tilted her head slightly as she watched Ravenkit and Rosekit with Wolfkit. "Get him Rosekit!" she cheered with a soft laugh.

Frostnight/Tom/85 moons/Elder/Crush: None/Tags: Open
"What is all that commotion about," Frostnight growled softly as he lifted his head. "Can't even get a good rest these days."

Windfeather/She-cat/58 moons/Elder/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
"Sounds like Eaglestar has returned," Windfeather meowed with an amused twitch of her whiskers. "Which means patrols will be heading out and the apprentices will be bringing us freshkill before long."

Pinestep/Tom/60 moons/StarClan Warrior/Mate: Starlingsong/Tags: Open
Pinestep purred softly as he watched the Clan. "My son will make a fine leader for LakeClan," he meowed as he puffed his chest out with pride. "And his younger siblings will be fine warriors one day."

Deerleap/She-cat/60 moons/StarClan Warrior/Crush: None/Tags: Open
Deerleap snorted softly as she passed by Pinestep. "Your eldest daughter is already a fine warrior of the Clan," she meowed. "And yet you tossed us both to the side like crowfood," she added with a soft sigh. "Once you discovered that Starlingsong was a descendant of Lakestar."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Dark asked with a lash of her tail. "Those that want to go hunting on Clan territory come with me. Those who do not can stay here for all I care."

Mud sighed softly as he watched Dark leave their makeshift camp. "That she-cat is going to get us into more trouble than it's worth," he meowed. "Just watch."

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke jumped to her paws and darted after dark as the dark ginger she-cat left their camp. I can't wait to show everyone what a great hunter I am she thought to herself.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon May 10, 2021 11:31 am

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Eaglestar

The black she cat thought a moment. Was it really wise to take two young apprentices on a boarder patrol or hunting patrol? She supposed they could come along once she had gotten a few warriors to come along. At least then she could keep an eye on them. And she wouldn’t be the only one doing so. “I will lead the hunting patrol but we also need a water patrol.” She said. Noticing a few cats had gathered to listen in “I think besides myself I will take Stormpaw and Ivypaw. As well as Mintwhisker, Ashstrike and Shadowleap.” She added carefully considering who should go hunting.

“She’s going to need a few poppy seeds as well since she does appear to be pretty tired. Those kits must act up a lot at night.” She meowed. “Nightflower needs a lot of rest, between now and after kitting.” She added. A tired queen expecting kits needed a lot of strength to get through kitting.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags, Ivypaw, Velvetstorm

“Wait so we are going on a hunting patrol? That’s great!” Stormpaw said. It definitely was exciting since this was Stormpaw’s first hunting patrol. But he knew to be on his best behavior and not act like a hyper kit. He would take this seriously.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Ottertalon

Lilypaw hoped to go on a boarder patrol or water patrol. Since the hunting patrol was decided she wanted to see who went on the other patrols.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Nettlepaw

“Okay we can work on fighting. Probably best that we didn’t do it here though.” The Warrior chuckled. A clearing out of the camp seemed like a good place to learn to fight.

Fernwhisker was ready for any patrol. She waited patiently for the other patrols to be made up.

Swiftstrike was thinking he should go on patrol while Fernwhisker stayed safe in the camp.

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open / Tags: open

Shadowleap stayed quiet. She really didn’t mind being chosen for a patrol so when Velvetstorm called her name she happy to help. Even if they were taking two apprentices. The experience would be good for them.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: open

“I’ll take Dustclaw, Thymestep and Ashstrike.” Tigerstrike looked at each cat in turn. He hoped Thymestep wouldn’t be too tired from guard duty.

Sparrowflight was pleased to hear the hunting and boarder patrols had been decided. Now they just needed a water patrol.

Rosekit/ she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: Wolfkit

“I said a great hunter. You have to be deputy before you can be leader.” She said, smiling Already thinking he will be a leader. Wow. Wolfkit would have to train so hard just to be a great warrior. she thought.

“Rosekit has a point.” Ravenkit said. She had wanted to be a great warrior one day but she certainly didn’t call herself that just yet. She was still a kit, just like her friends.

Thistlekit woke up to the sound of the other kits playing. Hearing Rosekit made him think it would be fun to be den mates. He wondered who his mentor would be.

“Sounds like the whole clan is up.” Flowerpetal meowed as she sat in her bed grooming her shoulder. “I’m sure Eaglestar will do his best to lead everyone.”

“Plus he has many friends among the clan to help him.” Falconbreeze meowed.

Rainwhisker/ she cat/ 60 moons/ Starclan warrior/ crush: none/

“So far I’d say Eaglestar is doing well. He definitely has what it takes to lead the clan.”

“Agreed. But he really should decide on a deputy soon.” Swiftleap meowed looking at the other Starclan warriors.

Scar didn’t hesitate. He followed Dark, Mud and Smoke. Although he nearly tackled Mud for even saying such things.

Rose ran with the other rouges, almost hoping to bump into a clan cat. [iWe need fresh kill. And if we run into a cat we could take them down. But a patrol might be risky to take down…[/i] she thought

I’m going to prove I’m a good hunter! Maybe Mud will be impressed. the tom thought as he ran, looking around for prey or any sign of clan cats.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon May 10, 2021 7:28 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Eventually Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm, Open
"Border patrol can double as a water patrol," Eaglestar meowed with a flick of his ears. "Good luck Velvetstorm, I have a feeling you're going to need it with those two."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"We shouldn't give her poppy seeds unless she is in extreme pain," Tansyleaf meowed with a small shake of her head. "It could possibly harm her unborn kits."

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Velvetstorm, Tigerstrike, Open
Ashstrike blinked when both Velvetstorm and Tigerstrike called his name to go on patrol with them. "Um, I can't be two places at once," he meowed. "So one of you need to make up your minds about where to put me."

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilypaw
"Lilypaw and I can go on the border patrol so Ashstrike can go on the hunting patrol," Ottertalon meowed with a small nod. "It'll be good for her to learn the borders."

Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Crush: open/Tags: Open
"Whatever you say oh great leader," Mossleap growled softly before walking off to a shady corner in camp.

Mintwhisker/She-cat/Warrior/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Velvetstorm, Ashstrike, Shadowleap
Mintwhisker gave a small nod before walking over to Velvetstorm and the rest of the hunting patrol. "Shall we get a move on then?"

Thymestep/Tom/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Tigerstrike, Open
Thymestep wilted slightly before nodding. "Right borders aren't going to check themselves are they?"

Ivypaw/She-cat/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Open/Tags: Velvetstorm, Stormpaw
"I can't wait to learn from everyone," Ivypaw meowed with a small smile. She was secretly happy that her older brother was going to be on patrol with her.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Dustclaw
Nettlepaw grinned and started to follow after his mentor but paused when he heard Tigerstrike speak. "Does that mean I get to go on the border patrol too?" he asked with a small hop.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits
Watching the kits play

Once she was satisfied with her grooming the black she-cat pushed her way out into camp. "So much hustle and bustle this morning," she meowed as she looked around at her Clanmates.

Wolfkit/Tom/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Ravenkit, Rosekit
"I know that," Wolfkit meowed as he got to his paws. "And I won't stop training my skills until I am the best in the Clan."

Icekit/Tom/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Wolfkit, Ravenkit, Rosekit, Open
"Nobody likes a show off Wolfkit," Icekit meowed as he made his way over to his brother and the other kits. "You should know that by now."

Patchkit/Tom/She-cat/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Patchkit curled her tail over her paws as she watched her brothers. "This could be interesting to see," she meowed.

Frostnight/Tom/85 moons/Elder/Crush: None/Tags: Elders
Frostnight continued to grumble softly as he curled back up in his nest.

Windfeather/She-cat/58 moons/Elder/Crush: Open/Tags: Elders
"Now don't be like that Frostnight," Windfeahter meowed. "The kits might be by soon to hear some stories and we'll need one of our best storytellers to be at his best."

Pinestep/Tom/60 moons/StarClan Warrior/Mate: Starlingsong/Tags: StarClan Warriors
"He has until Moonhigh to decide who the new deputy should be," Pinestep meowed. "So there's no need to fret just yet."

Deerleap/She-cat/60 moons/StarClan Warrior/Crush: None/Tags: StarClan Warriors
"Here's hoping that he chooses someone fit for the job," Deerleap meowed with a sigh. "No matter what he may want."

Dark paused once she had reached the LakeClan border. She tasted the air for prey before darting forward. Once she was a good two tail-lengths over the border she stopped again. "We should fan out but stay close by just in case we need to fight."

Mud sighed as he followed after the other rouges. "Just be careful," he meowed before heading off to find some prey.

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
Once the rouges had crossed the border Smoke glanced around. She almost expected a Clan cat to appear right then and there. When one didn't she narrowed her eyes slightly before heading off to hunt.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue May 11, 2021 10:46 am

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Hunting patrol

Velvetstorm didn’t like how Mossleap acted towards Eaglestar, she didn’t let it show though. She stayed calm. “Alright let’s go. Stormpaw, Ivypaw…stay close. There is more than just prey out there.” Velvetstar headed out of the camp.

“Right. Wouldn’t want anything happening to the kits. For now we should just wait and be ready for the kits.” Lavenderpaw said.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags:Hunting patrol

Stormpaw couldn’t figure out why Mossleap didn’t appear to be happy to have Eaglestar as leader. He decided to focus on getting fresh prey back to camp. He also kept his guard up.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Boarder patrol

Lilypaw wasn’t sure who was leading the boarder patrol. The young kit wondered if Ottertalon would. She was extremely excited for this experience though. She looked up at her mentor. “Are boarder patrols as dangerous as hunting patrols?” She mewed quietly.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Boarder Patrol

“Yes it does. But stay by my side at all times.Sometimes patrols can be dangerous if you let your guard down. Rouges could easily attack, or even badgers.” Dustclaw said. No apprentice should take on a badger. They are very strong and could easily do serious damage to the strongest warriors.” The warrior explained.

“Well that’s settled.” Fernwhisker said her ears flicking as she turned her attention to the kits playing and talking. She had wanted kits for awhile. There weren’t many in the clan and she loved the idea of being a mother. But she was still young so she was in no rush.

“I guess so. Eaglestar still has until sundown to pick a deputy so there’s no rush.” He said.

Sparrowflight watched the kits, smiling at the fact Wolfkit thought he’d make a great leader. Maybe he would make a good warrior in the end the leader always picks the deputy. “I see the kits are energetic as ever. They are so adorable.” She purred as she approached Starlingsong.

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open / Tags: Hunting Patrol

“Velvetstorm is right. Stay close to us and focus on catching prey for the clan. I’m sure you are eager to hunt.” Shadowleap said. She kept her voice down so no prey could hear.

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: Wolfkit, Ravenkit

“I want to be a strong warrior for the clan one day. I’ve never thought of being deputy or leader.” She said.

“Oh want to go visit the elders? I bet they have great stories to tell.” Ravenkit mewed.

“I love the stories. Plus it’s nice to visit them.” The tom mewed.

“Let’s try and be in a good mood to tell stories to the young ones alright Frostbite?” She meowed gently.

“It’s not like the kits are even rude or noisy. Such angels.” Falconbreeze meowed, smiling.

Rainwhisker/ she cat/ 60 moons/ Starclan warrior/ crush: none/ Tags: Starclan Warriors

“We will just have to wait and see what Eaglestar decides. He wouldn’t just choose any cat to be deputy.” Rainwhisker said.

Swiftleap/ tom/ 60 moons/Starclan Warrior/ crush: none/ Tags: Starclan warriors

“Someone, strong, brave and loyal might be a good fit.” Swiftleap meowed.

Scar took a few steps onto the clan territory. He crouched low so no cat or any prey could spot him. He fanned out away from the others, but not too far, just in case he or the others needed help.

Rose stayed close by but never let her guard down as she started hunting. She wasn’t going to mess this up. She wasn’t a kit. She soon smelled rabbit. She waited, slowly stalking it. Then she pounced and bit it’s neck. That was easy. Or maybe it was just luck. she thought.

Smudge looked around. He could smell prey everywhere. He caught movement in the corner of his eyes and stayed crouched, ready to pounce. The young tom caught it although it did try to run away until he bit into it. He felt pleased with himself and wondered how the others were doing.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me