1 x 1 || molotov and Rosario

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1 x 1 || molotov and Rosario

Postby Rosario. » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:10 pm

1x1 medieval fantasy and supernatural

Gif: Howl's Moving Castle
Last edited by Rosario. on Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rosario.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Hunter

Postby Rosario. » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:09 pm

. 𝒮 𝑒 𝒷 𝒶 𝓈 𝓉 𝒾 𝒶 𝓃 . 𝒜 𝒷 𝑒 𝓇 𝓁 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒 .

╔══════════════════════╗
....Name: Sebastian Aberline
....Age: 25
....Rank: Commoner
....Gender: Male
....Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
╚══════════════════════╝

≋≋≋

Abandoned as a child Sebastian didn't have the greatest start to his life. Having just been barely managing to get by as a pickpocket. He didn't know his biological family, nor did he care to know about them. They hadn't wanted him, and he just decided to leave it at that. He didn't have the time to worry about it, anyways. It was safe to say that for a while as a child he was mad at his parents for it, but with age he moved past those feelings.
He was adopted by a group of supernatural hunters that called themselves 'Spellbreakers' when he was about fifteen. The group sought to seek out and kill any supernatural beings that posed a threat to humans. It eventually came to be that in places the group was active supernatural beings would shy away. They had made a considerable threat of themselves having somehow attained a wide variety of knowledge on how to slay them. Sebastian flourished in this group, settling in well with his adoptive family learning the tricks of supernatural hunting and being raised to be a self sufficient and resourceful young man.
However, the threat that the group posed would not be allowed to go unchecked by supernatural beings. Enough that they coordinated an attack between different types of supernatural beings to overwhelm and take out the group. In the wake of the attack a large part of the group was destroyed. What was left was splintered and left without contact with eachother. Many went into hiding while others still continued their hunt now alone. What all of the remaining members are aware of, though, is that the affiliation they had poses a risk to the rest of their lives.

Sebastian was among those who continued their hunts. The group had given him another chance at life and had given him a goal. Beyond that he did want to protect others. His name, 'Aberline', was the name of the group's founder. Having had no family name of his own he took on that name after the attack. A way of continuing to carry the torch in a sense.

Sebastian is a confident, albeit stubborn man. He easily comes off as a fearless fighter which ultimately comes from swallowing his own feelings. Doubts have their place as things for him to work on but in the middle of a fight he can't let them weigh him down. His training had been cut short by the attack on the group so he does the best he can with what he'd learned and what documents he'd been able to find in the wreckage. In lieu of the completion of his training he has started to experiment with different techniques based on what he'd already learned when he has the chance.
He is a kind person, often working regardless of whether or not there's something for him to gain from it in the end.
He also loves cats.

FC: Izana, 'Snow White with the red hair'.
Rosario.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Vampire

Postby molotov » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:04 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
name. jasper rosenberg. age. forgot, looks around 24
-25.gender. male. race. vampire. sexuality. pansexu
al. height. five foot nine inches. complexion. pale. h
air
. medium length, light purple. eyes. blood red.
taken in by a group of nobles with a thirst for human
blood, jasper lived a life of luxury amongst a group o
f his own. with the minor inconvenience of having to
hunt for blood every night and avoiding direct sunlig
ht, things were a cinch. living under the disguise of a
“human” nobleman family, they reminded untoucha
ble by those who grew suspicious of them for quite a
while. that was until a group of hunters known as the
spellbreakers grew aware of their actions, vanquishin
g his adoptive family, dwindling their numbers until
no one but jasper remained, and still remains, alone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx personality. although under the false pretense of a quiet and reserved young man to the eye of human societ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx y, jasper is anything but shy. speaking with social grace and eloquence, he is polite and naturally flirtatious, p
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx layful and easy to get along with—that is, as long as you aren’t his prey—unlike most of his kind, jasper stands
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx out for his general understanding of why humans act the way they do, being rather sympathetic to them as his
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx prey, guiltily at times even. he tries to make his hunting quick and painless as possible for this reason. howev
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx er, his first and foremost focus has always been himself and will continue to be as far as he’s concerned, to sur
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vive he must take the lives of others, and he has no intension of stopping despite this ever growing guilt. on th
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx e other side of things, jasper has clearly become rather desensitized to the notion of death, often cracking ma
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cabre jokes and laughing at things most may not find so humorous. having no issue becoming merciless and bru
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tal if the time calls for it. he is a rather lonely individual, often starting up pleasant conversations with his vic
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tims before he attempts to attack them. being the last nobleman in his family still alive, he tends to grow sad
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and lonesome quite easily, so when he has the opportunity to talk, he often will, even in the midst of a fight h
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx e will continue to act witty and playful as ever. genuinely enjoying the company others who acknowledged him.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sebastian || 1

Postby Rosario. » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:10 pm

. 𝒮 𝑒 𝒷 𝒶 𝓈 𝓉 𝒾 𝒶 𝓃

Well, that had been his last chance. He thought as he exited the inn. Upon coming into the town rumored to be under the thumb of a supernatural threat with people disappearing in the night the hunter had spent the day seeking information. Many knew nothing, and of those who did most would not speak to him seemingly for fear of the monsters that hunted their streets. The information he received mostly came from the homeless and lower class commoners. Those who had little more to lose and security to gain from working with him. Even so that didn't ensure their information to be particularly usable. 'Attacks at night', and 'blood red eyes'. It was a description that could fit many supernatural beings. As the evening grew and his leads didn't he had to stop for the day and seek accommodations for the night. The town didn't have many inns and it seemed just his luck that the ones in his price range had no vacancy and the ones with vacancy were far too expensive for him. It wasn't as if his hunts exactly paid well, and considering the upkeep his equipment needed what little he did earn didn't last long.
His luck wasn't all bad, though, as one of the inns had allowed him to sleep in their stable for free. One stall was taken by an old horse who nickered at him quietly as he approached. He greeted the animal who's name was, as he was told by the innkeeper, Ana. He offered her some hay which she delicately ate from his palm and he gave the animal a quick pat on the head before heading off to his own spot. An empty stall, broken down and open to the outside beyond. Apparently it had been broken in a bandit raid and the innkeeper just hadn't had the chance to fix it. It wasn't optimal, it would be cold and uncomfortable, but it was far from the worst place Sebastian had slept. He gathered the hay on the ground up in silence, doing his best to make his spot a bit more comfortable before laying down.
The stable was near the edge of the town, a very quiet spot, he supposed that if anything being in this position would allow him to find out if the threat was coming from outside of the town though he doubted it. These disappearances had been very 'clean', people went missing with little in the way of evidence left behind. Whatever was attacking seemed to be trying to avoid detection and with reasoning like that he doubted it to be a forest dwelling predator like a werewolf.
He drew in a deep breath, his hand brushing the silver blade at his hip. He would be ready for whatever he was to face. He had to be.
Rosario.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jasper // 001

Postby molotov » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:38 pm

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 ─────
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      another night, another hunt.

with streets now mostly vacant and nothing but the glow of distant candle light, and the full moon to illuminate his hunting ground, jasper strolled noiselessly along the cobblestone road like a ghostly shadow. eyes scanning the area for anything worth stalking. unfortunately, the disappearances seemed to be taking a toll on the amount of stragglers and homeless out at night, prey was growing scarce, more aware of their predator it seemed. in part due to him doing it almost every night by this point. he could certainly wait a night or two, but he found the longer he went without feeding the messier and more ravenous he became, it was harder to control his instincts, and thus made it harder to plan things out in a clean and precise manner. hence, this hunt became a nightly routine for this reason. to reduce any savage behavior that might accompany his starvation. as of now, he needed to go farther near the edge of town, where the homeless and poor were more plentiful.

the vampire’s long walk was met with not much activity, although he was still unconcerned as the cool night air and comforting moon light soothed him. after spending so much time cooped up in his estate in the dark during the morning hours, it was so nice to go for a long walk. as he approached the edge of town, near a popular inn, the scent of a human caught his interest, attention turning to the attached stables. jaspers crimson eyes glinted with interest, creeping forward with careful steps as he entered the stables, gaze focused. closer and closer he crept, unnaturally silent. he took note that the human wasn’t the only thing living in the stables, a horse was also present. but as long as he stayed quiet he’d be fine. the figure lay at a stall unkempt and open to the outside, not the safest choice. jaspers mouth watered, scent getting stronger with every step. perhaps he could do the chap a favor and get him while he was asleep to avoid his last moments being terror, although he couldn’t be certain that he was even sleeping. jasper took another step, contemplating his next actions. but before he could come to a conclusion. his shadow was spotted by the hoofed mammal. naturally, the horse spooked, neighing loudly in fright in its accompanying stall. and certainly making his presence known. with great speed, he silently ducked out of view behind a bale of hay, out of sight from the stranger but he knew he had been caught. he just had to hope this homeless would assume the horse had been startled by a rat or something. and not come to investigate.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sebastian || 2

Postby Rosario. » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:11 pm

. 𝒮 𝑒 𝒷 𝒶 𝓈 𝓉 𝒾 𝒶 𝓃

Sebastian had a fondness for cats, aloof, independent, and sensitive to supernatural threats. There had always been a few that had hung out around the Spellbreaker's base of operations. There had been dogs as well, but Sebastian found it hard to feel comfortable around dogs. Large teeth and all too reminiscent of werewolves. If he had to choose a second favorite animal though, it would be horses, the reasoning for that was proven that night. Sebastian was a very light sleeper, he had to be for his own safety, but even a light sleeper couldn't have noticed Jasper's near inaudible steps. Horses, however, were another type of animal that was sensitive to the presence of supernatural beings and the sweet old Ana was no different. Her sudden outburst had Sebastian scrambling up out of the hay, hand immediately going to the sword at his hip prepared to fight a threat that was.. not there? His eyes narrowed, Ana was still restless. He doubted that the old mare would have startled for no reason but that left the question of just what had spooked her. Part of him wanted to sooth the frightened animal, but he knew he had bigger concerns. He'd reward her vigilance later.

He stood from the hay, slow, eyes scanning the stable though the darkness made it near impossible to see much outside of larger shapes. As he moved hay flitted down from his clothes though some pieces stubbornly remained caught in his hair. Reaching down the front of his shirt he withdrew the small cross of the necklace he wore before he proceeded forward. "There's no sense in hiding. Show yourself." He spoke into the darkness, gripping the hilt of his sword prepared to fight. Ana continued to fidget uncomfortably in her stall, making uncomfortable neighing sounds and seeming like she wished she could get away. He had to strain to listen for other noises over her. He continued forward in the dark, well-worn leather boots tapping quietly against the wood floor. As he drew nearer to the hay bale Jasper had hidden behind he managed to just barely catch a glimpse of the other man. "Enough of this game. I can see you." He stated to the other, voice rather harsh. At this point it was hard to tell if the other person was a supernatural being or a human. While he was inclined to believe it may be what he was after he wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he'd ended up harming an innocent by acting rashly.
Rosario.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jasper // 002

Postby molotov » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:45 am

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 ─────

he hesitated, standing his ground as the stranger made it known that he had been spotted, jasper glared at the horse. he wasn’t a big fan of hoofed mammals, they had a sense for his kind and were rather cowardly despite their size. it wasn’t the first time an animal had given away his position, most hated vampires and could sense their true nature. jasper rose to his feet slowly, cautious of the threat that had made itself known to him. perhaps he could pass for a harmless human simply taking shelter. but has he revealed himself in the darkness, the horse’s panic only grew, as if it was cornered in by a monster, which he supposed was true in a sense. “whoa, no need to get violent.” he spoke to sebastian over the noise, dusting himself off and shooting another glare at the horse for having the sense to spook. “i apologize, i didn’t intend to frighten you.” jasper explained kindly. “to be frank, i didn’t realize anyone else was in here.” he lied, catching sight of blonde hair and blue eyes, the stranger appearing in his early twenties, young but not inexperienced by the look of it.

it wasn’t always prey fought back, but getting a better glimpse of sebastian: the glint of a sword, the outline of a cross. he could tell that he wasn’t dealing with a typical homeless person or drunk straggler. “if you would be so kind as to put the sword away, i have no intention of harming you.” he reassured calmly, another lie. he was beginning to think that he was dealing with his first hunter, he seemed too prepared to fight and the cross wasn’t a move he had seen anyone make before, unless commoners were becoming informed. the sight of the crucifix sent him into light unease, causing him to stumble backwards away from it. although his outward composure remained calm and collected. if his assessment was correct, he was in the presence of a hunter, to say he was inexperienced was an understatement. most prey came easy, showing little fight as he lulled them into a false sense of ease before killing them. it wasn’t often he was met with someone who was so prepared for a fight. still if anything it simply intrigued him, if not excited to finally be dealing with someone who posed an actual threat. he took another weary step back, red eyes meeting sebastian’s, no doubt glinting like a predator in the shadows. a calm smile obscured by darkness “i’m just a man in need of shelter.” he stated, hands raised slightly to show he was no threat. “thought i saw a monster, i simply came in here to hide. it’s been quite dangerous out there in the streets at night. although it seems that is no different in here.” he said with a chuckle. a hunter probably would be so quick to buy his claim, but it was worth a shot.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sebastian || 3

Postby Rosario. » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:04 am

. 𝒮 𝑒 𝒷 𝒶 𝓈 𝓉 𝒾 𝒶 𝓃

As the other man stepped out of hiding Ana's panic only grew and he mentally thanked the animal for being such a good ally, whether she was necessarily aware of how much she was helping or not. He tightened his grip on the hilt of his blade, no way he would be letting his guard down. "This isn't violence, friend. It's precaution." His voice was steady and confident, but despite his words it didn't radiate friendliness, rather it was clear that he was wary of the stranger. "I accept your apology." He said though he showed no sign of lowering his guard. "People don't usually camp out in this stable?" He asked. It seemed odd if they didn't when they could get away with it. It wasn't an optimal location but for someone with nowhere else to go it was far better than curling up in an alleyway. As much as he was wary of the situation he was willing to give the other man a chance and he was still struggling to get a good look at him in the dark. From his height he would guess that the other was around his age. Maybe younger? Something about the way he carried himself didn't give Sebastian the impression that he'd been on the streets long. He narrowed his eyes as if that would will his eyes to hurry up and adjust to the low light but it was to no avail. For the time being he would simply have to do with what he could see of the man's silhouette. "The innkeeper gave me the go-ahead. I think she took pity on me being just short of what I needed for a room. Kindness like that truly does make the world a better place." Perhaps the nicest tone his voice had taken thus far. People like that innkeeper were part of why he was able to work so hard.

He shook his head as he was asked to put away his sword though he supposed that if the man was human he wouldn't be able to see the non-verbal response too well. A few pieces of hay came loose from his hair and flitted to the ground quietly with the motion. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I will. I've heard about what's going on in this town, how dangerous it is and the nightly disappearances." His eyes narrowed as he noticed the other man stumble backwards and he took a step forwards, raising his sword slightly. As his eyes adjusted to the light he could finally see the red gaze, glinting like a starved beast eyeing it's prey. That wasn't a human gaze, those were the blood red eyes of a vampire. He'd seen them before and they didn't become less unsettling over time. There was no doubt that this was the one he was after. It was a stroke of luck to not have found him but to have been approached by him. "Of course, you would know well the dangers of the monsters that stalk this town. Perhaps you more so than anyone else." a slight smile played on his lips, "This spot is actually quite safe, for humans that is. Pray tell, how safe are they around you?" This conversation was soon to end. His grip was steady on his sword and he was prepared to fight to the death if need be. He was what stood between the innocent lives and the monster that plagued them.
Last edited by Rosario. on Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rosario.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jasper // 003

Postby molotov » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:12 pm

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 ─────

jasper watched patiently, the gentleman seemed to be considering the notion of his lie at first, but he could tell it was quick to backfire as the young man reasoned out his lies. furthermore, he remained alert and didn’t seem to want to let down his guard. this observation made the hunters refusal to put away the weapon unsurprising. and only entertained the idea of an upcoming fight between him and this new threat of his. “smart decision on your part, i must say.” the vampire purred, eyes narrowed. gazing at the edge of the sword. “always good to stay vigilant.” he watched as the hunter took a step forward, his own focus unrelenting, waiting for any indication of attack. a wave of excitement creeped up his spine like a spider. would he end the same way the rest of his family had? it only seemed like a fitting fate. not that he was about to give up and let him win so easily.

a smirk tugged at the sides of his face as he was finally called out for what he was. “ohhh, they’re perfectly safe as long as i’m not hungry, i’m no savage, i only eat when i need to.” jasper retorted, feeling no need to continue to act innocent. his voice carried a threatening edge to it as he now stood his ground. “tis unfortunate that i’ve stumbled upon you, on a night where food is so scarce, you would’ve died peacefully if not for that mare.” he sneered, fangs glinting. jasper started to move, slowly, carefully, creeping to the side akin to a cat looking for a perfect moment to strike its prey. his hungry gaze still unrelenting against his dark surroundings. “a shame really, as a gentleman, i don’t relish in causing suffering to my quarry.” he eyed sebastian, observing his face. his bravery was admirable, as was his confidence. jasper knew he had the advantage in the dark, he had night vision and the hunter did not. he was quicker, more durable, but not impossible to kill, especially to an expert. he needed to be careful to avoid that sword. jasper let out a small sigh as if the whole thing was one minor inconvenience and nothing more. “so i suppose we must fight now? it’s been awhile, so please go easy on me.” he teased. smirking playfully to himself, eyes crinkling, glimmering with devilment in the inky darkness. “so are you going to make the first move, or shall i?”
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sebastian || 4

Postby Rosario. » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:30 am

. 𝒮 𝑒 𝒷 𝒶 𝓈 𝓉 𝒾 𝒶 𝓃

He could feel himself becoming irritated as the vampire stopped feigning innocence. His words were disgusting and filled the hunter with a sense of revulsion as the vampire spoke of the innocent lives he'd taken as if they were nothing more than just a meal. His grip on the hilt of his sword tightened reflexively, nails digging into his skin though he hardly noticed. "Yes.. the effects of your.. diet have certainly been felt." His words practically dripped with disgust. 'No savage' he said. He could claim whatever he wanted but that didn't change the effect of his actions. He killed without remorse, tearing through the less fortunate of this town like a plague. Just what did he think would happen? Had he assumed he would be able to stay like this unchecked with nothing ever changing? "Do not speak like that in my presence, beast." He practically spat the words as the monster before him refered to his victims as 'food'. Not as if his words made any difference. The other man's fangs glinted even in the darkness, sharper than any blade, the mere thought of the pain they could inflict was horrifying. He drew a deep breath to regain his composure before he spoke again, "I suppose, at least in that sense, we can see eye-to-eye. I do not like for those I hunt to suffer, either. However, I do not accept such a sentiment from you. If I am to die in the line of duty I will do so proudly." He didn't really believe the other man's words. Why would a vampire who so readily referred to his victims as food care about the suffering he caused? Even at a point where lying was meaningless it seemed the vampire just couldn't help himself.

He still struggled to see the other man in the dark. His eyes had adjusted as much as they were going to. He could get a vague idea of the other man's appearance, but the veil of darkness made it difficult. Light hair and dark clothes, it seemed like there was more detail to the clothes though he couldn't see it well enough to figure out what exactly it was, only that it disproved any notion of the other being poor. Not as if that assumption would be a reach without seeing that. Vampires certainly seemed skilled at senseless accumulation of wealth. A soft, humorless laugh escaped him with the vampire's teasing, "How cute.." He muttered under his breath. Not particularly caring if the other heard it or not. It wasn't as if he expected a vampire to do anything other than make light of this situation. Such an unsettling game the other man played but he wasn't wrong. The time for chatting was over. He stepped to the side slowly, positioning himself better as he kept his gaze locked on the other man. Mentally, he went over what he had on him. In his right boot he had a dagger stowed in case he got disarmed, in a small coin purse on his left hip he had a small vial of holy water as well as some wolf'sbane. The rest of his gear, some candles, his gold, flint, and a wooden stake rested in his bag back in the hay where he'd slept.
The wolf'sbane wouldn't help him here, it was only really worthwhile against werewolves, but the holy water gave him an idea. He balanced his weight in a fighting stance before quickly moving forward in attack. Only his right hand was on his sword, this blow was a feint, he fully expected that the other would dodge. His left hand shot the coin purse, withdrawing the vial of holy water and flicking off the lid before splashing the contents at the vampire.
Last edited by Rosario. on Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rosario.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me