Another 1x1 with Seeley

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Seeley » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:38 pm

( Yea we can skip this, its fine)

|| Weston || Male || Alpha Male || Tagged: people || Location: around the pack house ||

The tall male paced while waiting to know the answer. What seemed like forever, he saw Nymria emerge from the room and she was all smiles. Weston stopped pacing and glanced up to see Nymria standing in front of him. She cleared her throat and waited to speak. "Um excuse me Alphas, but I have some fantastic news for you. Ruka will be able to help carry the pups for you." the pack doctor spoke. Weston smiled, for what seemed like the first time in a long time and he glanced over at his mate before looking back at the two women before him.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:41 pm

[kay]

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Weston, Nymria, Ruka

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf had turned human again. She fidgeted and looked around once in awhile. She made a small sound as she saw them coming out. She looked happy, bursting into tears but they were happy tears.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- Nymira; mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: doctor, alphas

The green eyed brunette smiled as she left the room. She listened as Nymria told them she, Ruka, would be able to help. She yelped when the redhead rushed at her...turning back to wolf form from startling. She then wagged her tail and licked the redhead petting her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:56 pm

|| Weston Hartwell || Male || Alpha Male || Mate: Jessie || Tagged: most of the pack ||

The male was beaming with pride at the news and glanced at his mate who was also excited. "Well that is certainly something to be excited for. When it comes time, we will go ahead and then announce it all to everyone." he said with a smile. He could not wait to finally have a family of his own and be able to teach the ways of the pack.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:21 pm

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one-)- Tags: Weston, Nymria, Ruka

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf smiled as she pet Ruka. She then looked to her mate, nodding at him. "We...should probably discuss when the best time would be. Do you...want to discuss it now or wait a bit?" she asked him.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- Nymira; mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: doctor, alphas

The green eyed brown she wolf wagged her tail as she was being pet. She twitched her nose and ears, then perked her ears when Jessie spoke. She made a small sound...and backed away a bit. She didn't know if she was meant to be involved in this discussion. Then again, she'd be the one carrying. Any time was good for her, though.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:01 pm

( we can just fastforward to when the babies are born )
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:07 pm

Right now? If so, should I start or you? I think it works either way, because if you start Weston could be fretting or pacing or whatever, or you could have the doctor call him and Jess both in. I could also try to start us off after the skip, though)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:11 pm

(if you want to; and i can start. I was thinking of having Weston pacing, while everyone is trying to get him to relax and calm down lol)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:58 am

( I will just put the post here and we can go from there. )

|| Weston Hartwell || Male || Alpha male || Mate: Jessie || Location: at the hospital ||

Today was the day. Today was the day that the children would be born. It was a day that everyone was looking forward to the most, the arrival of the heirs to the pack, the future alphas. Weston had shifted into his wolf form and began to pace back and forth, anxiously waiting. The large black wolf walked up and down the hall, the sound of his paws echoing throughout the hall. Try to relax alpha.....I know you are anxious like the rest of us. It will all be okay. the voice of his beta Davina in his mind. The wolf stopped and snorted while he shook his head in response. I'm trying to Davina, but I just can not help it....This is a day I have been looking forward to for a long time." the alpha spoke and continued to pace the floor.

Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:56 am

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one-)- Tags: Ruka

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf had been allowed in. Ruka had wanted her there, and when it was over she howled. She was telling the others the pups were here. She wagged her tail then sat down, waiting for Weston at least to come in.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- Nymira; mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: Jessie

The green eyed brown she wolf wagged her tail as she licked the pups. There were two black ones (Aiya is one), a brown one (Wren), and brown/black. The brown and black was a boy (Joey). She twitched her ears and waited for Weston as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:31 am

|| Weston Hartwell | Male || Alpha male || Mate: Jessie || Tagged: others || Location: at the hospital ||

Ear swiveled at the sound of the howl and he instantly bounded over. The black wolf felt excitement run through him as he walked in. Weston paused for a moment before looking first at Ruka. He nodded his head to her and then saw his mate alongside the other wolf. Weston walked over to Jessie and pressed his muzzle into her neck. He made a huffing sound and then glanced over at Ruka once more. A smile formed on his muzzle as he saw the little bundles of joy, his tail began to wag at the sight of them.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me