storm x gia

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

storm x gia

Postby joji » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:37 pm

The letter board in front of the brick building greets every student. Spring break fades away as the familiar toll of the first bell echoes through your ears. Another year of high school.
Daily Schedule wrote:
Arrival
[8:00-8:30] Breakfast
[8:35-9:35] 1st Period
[9:40-10:40] 2nd Period
[10:45-11:45] 3rd Period
[11:50-12:20] Lunch
[12:20-1:20] 4th Period
Dismissal
dnp unless you are me or sanguine.
Last edited by joji on Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserve :)

Postby grayce! » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:50 pm

name; aspen rae laine
age; 16
gender; female
pronouns; she/her
sexuality; bisexual
height; 5'4

interests; painting, roadtrips , puppies , her friends
dislikes; makeup , silence , arrogance

extra information; aspen was born into a very well known family on the wealthier side of town. she has 2 brother and a younger sister. although her first name is aspen, everybody calls her by her middle name, rae. her closest friends refer to her as laine. she is a junior in high school and one of the most popular girls at the local high school, or in the town for that matter. she spends most of her time at school and out with friends shopping. most people see her as a kind hearted girl, but many people dislike her because of her status.
Last edited by grayce! on Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zayd "Zero" Oakheart

Postby joji » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:55 pm

Introduction wrote:
    Name: Zayd "Zero" Oakheart
    Height: 5'10"
    Faceclaim: Donald Glover
    : Heavy metal, big dogs, delinquency,
    his car (2004 Chevrolet Impala)
    : School lunch, vibe killers, his jobs
    (Lifeguard, Skate rink employee)
Zero lives in a trailer park on the lower class side
of town. He works 2 jobs to provide for his mom
and little sister. He wants to be a good influence,
as a social reject it's not that simple. Labeled as a
nobody, the only standard he's held up to is the
one he set for himself. Goes mostly unnoticed,
other than the occasional fight.
Schedule wrote:[Weekdays]: School 8AM-2PM
    1st Period: Biology
    2nd Period: English
    3rd Period: World History
    4th Period: Math
    1:20-2PM: Tutoring
[Mon, Wed & Thurs]: Lifeguard duty 3PM-6PM
[Tues, Fri]: Skate duty 5PM-8PM
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: storm x gia

Postby grayce! » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:05 am

aspen rae laine

it was the first day back from spring break and aspen wasnt looking forward to it. she had been away in florida for the past week and a half, and coming back to her small town didnt make her too happy. she already missed the sunny weather in florida and the sweet smell of saltwater. she was finally done getting ready, which you would imagine was a long process, but it truly wasnt. aspen didnt wear much makeup, just a small flick of mascara and some highlighter on her nose and she was finished. all she really did in the morning before school were the basics like basic hygiene and styling her hair. aspen let a loud huff of air come out of her nose as she grabbed her heavy bookbag and threw it over he shoulder.

"i'm off to school!" she yelled through her house, not really expecting any answer besides her two younger siblings scrambling down the stairs to meet her in the car. she waited impatiently at the front door and closed it behind them as they walked out of the house, making sure it was tightly locked before she started her trek to her car. it wasnt much of a trek, just around the corner of the house and into the garage. she quickly typed in the code to open the garage door and smiled as it slowly opened up to reveal her porsche cayenne that her parents had bought for her when she turned sixteen. her siblings ran to the car, her younger sister jumping in the front before her brother even got the chance. aspen chuckled softly and hopped in, starting the car. she pulled out of the garage carefully and started on their way to the high school.
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:46 am

𝒁 𝑨 𝒀 𝑫 ❝ZERO❞ 𝑂 𝐴 𝐾 𝐻 𝐸 𝐴 𝑅 𝑇
Spring break had ended, and that meant Zayd was back to waking up at seven o' clock in the morning, begrudgingly getting ready as quiet as possible. The walls of his home were paper thin; he needed to be sure he wouldn't wake anyone up before he got out the door. Zayd had spent the entirety of Spring break on his feet, working or...working. After a rather tragic drag race, some car troubles arose, forcing Zayd to learn some basic mechanics. His Impala was almost completely fixed, but for now he would have to walk to school. This wasn't particularly a setback; Zayd's family had always lived pretty close to where he went to school, in case things like this happened. He thought about the pathway he'd used countless times to make the same journey to school.
His school alarm was a sharp annoyance in his right ear. He slammed the snooze on the third or fourth beep, and swiveled upright in his bed. He slept in his clothes, so the only thing he'd be needing is his backpack and shoes. The pet cat meowed in Zayd's open doorway as he shimmied on his secondhand Nike's. After a quick vanity trip to the bathroom, he threw his backpack over his shoulder, grabbed a piece of bread from the loaf on the counter and soon he was listening to the creak of the screen door closing behind him. The morning air was a bit damp, along with the dew on the ground flicking upwards on his jeans as he made his way through the hidden route, accompanied only by the jingling of the keychain hanging from his belt loop.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:36 am

aspen rae laine

aspen and her siblings drove in mostly silence except for the music that was playing softly out of the car speakers. she sighed as she reached the middle school, stopping at the drop off and watching as her sister got out of the car. they said their goodbyes and waved to each other before the door was shut and aspens sister walked off. aspen waited for her brother to make his way to the front seat and smiled at him.

”you ready to jam out?” she asked with a smirk before connecting her phone to the bluetooth of her car and blaring their favorite playlist. they screamed the songs all the way to the high school, which was only about a seven minute drive from the middle school. once they got there, aspen pulled into her normal parking lot in front of the school that her parents had paid for. she shut the car off, swirling her keys in the hand. she grabbed her backpack from the backseat and stepped out onto the pavement. she looked at her brother and gave him a tight hug.

”have a good day, kolby.” she said softly before walking off from her brother and into the main building of the school. she breathed in deeply, her nose scrunching at the smell of the school. it smelt like cleaning products and sweat. she shook her head, looking around for her friends. she smiled as she spotted them, making her way over to them. she greeted many people as she walked down the hallway. aspen never really knew why she was so popular, but she just was. and she never really knew why nobody called her aspen, they all called her rae. she spent the next ten minutes talking to her friends until the bell signifying to get to first period rang out. she hugged her friends goodbye, pretending to kiss each girl as she hugged them. it has always been their groups little thing and nobody really cared much to say anything about it. she waved to them and adjusted her bag as she made her way through the sea of teenagers. finally she arrived at her first period, biology. she sighed and walked in the door, taking a seat in the left back row. she didn’t really know anybody in this class, except for a few of the football players who had failed the course last year and were taking it again. aspen leaned back in her chair, waiting on the tardy bell to ring while everybody filed into their seats.
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:46 pm

After his house was no longer in view, Zayd slid a soft package of counterfeit smokes out of his inner jacket pocket and lit one. It would be about a 30 minute walk until he neared the school's chainlink fence.
Flicking the butt away, he located the silver fencing. The sun rose through the sky as Zayd dragged his fingers by his side, generating a clinking noise as he approached the front of the building. He walked through the parking lot and subconsciously inspected the cars parked there as he neared the double doors that lead into the main entranceway. With almost half an hour to kill, he wandered into the semi-bustling cafeteria. The odor of what seemed to be sausage and mini-pancakes filled his sense of smell. Joining the line, his thirst surpassed his social anxiety as the mass of shuffling teenagers inched along. Reaching the bin containing an array of milk, juice and other beverages, he plucked a water bottle from it.
The bell rang as he quickly turned a sharp corner and launched into the doorway of his first period classroom. The teacher looked him up and down in disscontempt and gestured to Zayd's assigned seat dismissively. Blood rushed to his ears as he sheepishly made his way through the rows and to his desk. "As you all know, you are expected to be seated and ready to learn when the first bell rings..." Our Biology professor bellowed in a deep voice, as he began his lesson. A few quiet giggles were heard. Zayd's eyes danced across the classroom as his brain tuned out the monotone sound that filled the air.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:13 pm

aspen rae laine

aspen scrolled aimlessly through her phone as she waited for the tardy bell to ring. she heard the loud bell sound out as most of the kids made their ways to their seat. aspen started putting her phone in her bag when a boy darted into the room, looking around sheepishly. she knew she had classes with him before, but she didn’t know his name. aspen knew the boy had a math class with her as well. she let out a soft chuckle as the teacher reprimanded the boy and then continued talking. aspen heard the teacher talking, but she wasn’t listening. her head snapped back to reality when the teacher started talking about a field trip.

“as you all know, we will be going to the aquarium for a field trip...” he said, sitting down and picking up his clipboard. “you will all have one partner that you will complete the aquarium field guide with and then do a project that will be due a week from today” he continued, putting on his glasses on to read the list. aspen felt herself getting nervous. she wasn’t good with people she didn’t know, and she hadn’t really made any friends in thi class. she listened to the man call the names out.

“aspen laine?” he called out, looking around. aspens head shot up and she raised her hand. “right here.” she said with a smile. the teacher nodded and looked at the sheet. “you will be partnered with zayd oakheart.” he said. aspen looked around for the boy and she felt a feeling of dread as the boy who had walked in earlier, raised his hand slowly. that was the last option she wanted. he didn’t look like the person she would get alone with, but she didn’t want to be to quick to judge. “hi.” aspen said softly, smiling smally. this could go a million different ways.
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:55 pm

"...Zayd Oakheart." The sound of his name snapped him from his daydream and he instantly began sweating. He hadn't been listening. His eyes focused and compulsively surveyed the room, and saw a girl with her hand in the air, then raised his slowly in response. That seemed to be the right thing to do, because the professor continued listing off names, and people began moving to sit with their partners. He got up and approached her, the girl greeted him quietly, with all the commotion he could barely hear the soft "Hi." she had emitted. She looked at him with her bright eyes and a friendly smirk perked up the edges of her lips. He blushed slightly and averted his eyes to an element chart hung on the wall, as he sat down in a seat closer to hers. "Hi." He said back. "You can call me Zero." Zayd attempted to mirror her friendly smile, but it felt like more of an awkward grimace. People started to get situated as the teacher listed the last few sets of pairs. He looked back over to the girl. "What was your name, again? I didn't catch it when the teacher said it..." Asking now would be better than waiting for her to write it down or pull out something she'd written it on. The teacher started passing out worksheet packets for each group of partners to work on together.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:05 pm

aspen rae laine

aspen nodded as the boy told her what she could call him. she took out a few pens and a pencil and looked at him when he told her that he didnt catch her name. "oh, my names aspen." she said as she put her hair up into a very frizzy bun. "but everybody calls me rae or laine. so theres your options." she added with a giggle after her first statement. aspen looked at the boy, examining him. he looked very tired and his outfit seemed a little worn down. she smiled and thanked the teacher as he handed them both the worksheets they would need to complete the project. she wrote down her name neatly on the top of the page and looked at zero.

"do you want zero or zayd written on this?" she asked, twirling the pencil in her hands as she spoke to him. he seemed very quiet and reserved, but aspen wanted to talk to him as much as possible. after all, they would be working together for the next week and she wanted to get to know the boy. "and also, after this field trip, do you wanna go to your place to work on the project?" she asked timidly, tilting her head at him. "or mine, it doesnt matter." she added quickly, not wanting to seem like she was pushing anything on him.
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me