1x1 w/ тσкуσ вυяяιтσ and villainelle!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 w/ тσкуσ вυяяιтσ and villainelle!

Postby grey matter » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:58 am

Exactly what's on the tin.
Don't post here lest you're one of us.
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 w/ тσкуσ вυяяιтσ and villainelle!

Postby grey matter » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:29 am

NAME: Sigurd Nair
ALIAS: The Opal Owl-Seer (Occasionally known to some as Owlsy)
SEXUALITY/ROMANTIC ORIENTATION: Gay
POWERS: Mainly crystal-based powers. He can summon crystals of mass destruction and crystalize anything and anyone he sees fit. He can also fly. Despite the alias, he has no prophecy/pre-cognition, nor any boosted sight. He's trying to get his hands on some tech for that, though.
APPEARANCE: 5'8", brown eyes, olive skin tone, black hair.
OUTFIT: Clean-cut and versatile for multiple weathers. There's a hooded overcoat that generally is just there because he likes having relatively loose sleeves to swing around, but it's easily just worn over his shoulders. Under that is a tank top because it's either 0 or 100 on how warm he wants to be and he decided this is the best way to do it. As for leg-wear, well, that usually just flat-out depends on the weater, but as back up he usually wears tall socks he has the excess tucked into his boots with, that he can just pull up if it gets cold, and typically that backup is intended for when he's wearing shorts. There's also some lightweight shoulder-cauldrons resembling/that are crystals. His main theming is white, with a bit of his gimmick being that his plans will involve such little contact with whoever he's fighting against that he'll barely even get his outfit dirty or get injured. As such, he also actively tries to keep it pristine as to make an impression. He doesn't have a mask but he does have a pair of goggles to keep stuff from getting into his eyes in flight or if crystal dust needs to get everywhere.
PERSONALITY: An intense perfectionist who wants to see it through that everything goes according to plan. While he is dedicated when it comes to planning... if any flaws are exploited, or anything goes off the rails, the entire plan is discarded and he's left unsure and with nothing to salvage, and he's not the best at improvisation. He's rather used to having his plans go without a cinch due to his high power levels and his general planning skill. He's very aware of his emotions, however, and knows his emotional limits in quite a lot of different situations. Very competitive and hates to take a loss. Prone to guilt over mistakes.
A LITTLE BACKSTORY: Something of a power prodigy as a kid and did great in school. Not really used to practice or study or having to put in too much effort when it came to anything he did so this has lead to him being quick to crumple when plans don't go... well, as planned. It's not why he went into villainy at all (he just did it because he knew he'd be good at it) but failures do tend to push him down the more malicious paths anyways so he considers it productive enough.
OTHER: Sigurd hosts a scheme podcast which he uses to assist himself in feeling prepared enough for schemes, mostly just as a coping mechanism but he started posting them post-scheme-execution in both audio and video format (the videos being accompanied by a PowerPoint). He's got a small following building up and his podcast has also expanded into a two-types-of-episodes sort since he started it - the plan and the results. It's rather formulaic, but he supposes that's what his listeners and viewers enjoy about it.
Last edited by grey matter on Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MCHNGRL » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:52 am

Bunny boy
Name: Arigald Zhölings, Rigs for short
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Malefic and vindictive, Troublesome, A little steely, Fanciful, Ambitious, Optimistic, Stubborn, Cute, Vivacious, Slightly manipulative, Can be egocentric
Likes: Bunnies, Purple and pink, Cute things, Wearing pretty clothes, his mother
Dislikes: Scary things, Darkness, his father, Boring things
Description: 5.3 feet, Salmonish colored eyes, Dark greyish purple short soft and wavey hair, Round face, Skinny, Eyes always look tired, A rather pale and soft pink skin tone
Background: Arigald was born in Germany and had a German dad and a British mom, but was raised in Scotland after his mother divorced his father. He was the smartest kid in school and was popular, but he was never taken seriously because of his small and fragile appearance. One day he snapped and broke someone's arm after he was called a dwarf. Being small was hard for Arigald, but he planned on getting his revenge. He grew up to be a troublesome person and a bit sadistic. But after accepting for who he is the anger that once corrupted his heart was replaced with the love for adorable things, but... He still wanted revenge, he just did it in a different way
MCHNGRL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MCHNGRL » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:58 am

It was a quiet Monday morning in Sundew city. The sun peeked from the horizons and painted the whole city gold with its joyful beams of light. Arigald was in his little coffee shop, restocking on coffee beans and such. He turned on the little vintage radio that he had put on the counter. "Good morning fellow Sundew citizen! Today seems to be a peaceful day!" The soft delicate sound of the radio filled the coffee shop. Arigald had already flipped the sign hanging from the front door to open. The yellow sun had risen and now shone the light at the little sweets and delicacies displayed at the shopwindow on wooden shelves. Arigald sighed happily as he examined the whole shop. He waited behind the counter for costumers, playing a little with his silky purple hair.

112 words

10 sentences
MCHNGRL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:53 am

"Pre-plan engagement log for podcast use: Hello, podcast. I have no idea if this will go into the final version... but I am taking a coffee break before the plan... because... well, coffee sounds good, and it's the morning, and I have some wiggle room, luckily for me. Cutting." Sigurd stopped recording and tucked his recording device (not his phone - phones were too easily damaged and detectable) back into his pocket before walking a bit closer to the coffee shop and entering. He already liked the vibes he was getting from this place... though something only felt the slightest twinge off. It was probably just himself. He strolled up to the counter with all his pre-scheme confidence bundled up. There was no reason to fear anything, not now. He gave the menu a quick one over before saying "Um... Hello. Can I please get a spekkoek and-" He cut himself off as he noticed the... bunny theming of some of this. He felt like he should've remembered something from his research on the area, but his memory was failing him. Whatever. It was coffee time. "And a Bunny Bomb."

189 words.
Last edited by grey matter on Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MCHNGRL » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:17 am

Arigald looked up as he heard someone enter his coffee shop. "Good morning!". He smiled brightly at Sigurd. He nodded as Sigurd made his order "Coming right up". Arigald hummed a cheerful tune as he made Sigurd's order. He quickly finished and placed the spekkoek and Bunny Bomb on the counter in front of Sigurd "Here's your spekkoek and Bunny Bomb". Arigald smiled again. "- We haven't heard from our 'villain' haven't we, seems like he might be taking a day off from his evil doings" Arigald looked at the radio. His eyes show a glimpse of irritation. Arigald shook it off and looked at Sigurd "You don't seem to be from around here, aren't you?" He suddenly asked while examining his face.

123 words
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
MCHNGRL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:29 am

The news on the villain of the area... tsk. Well, best to catch him off-guard, no? He sort of expected it, but he had a backup plan for if that wasn't the case and it was moreso media being fed lies. That'd be dealt with later. Otherwise, it was cover story time! His... favorite? Well, he supposed he liked it. It did let him flex his creative muscle. He decided to go with the tried and true standard, taking a seat at the bar-like area to keep the conversation going. "I'm not, you'd be correct. I've heard some things about the area and I'm exploring around a bit." He decided against mentioning the podcast in fear that Arigald would ask for the title. He took a bite of his spekkoek and sipped his coffee. "Oh, wow, these are really good!"

140 words.
[[OOC: I assumed for sake of RP that the cafe has like, one of these? I don't know if they're actually bars in and of themselves, but I just called it that for the sake of it, so they can talk and stuff.]]
Last edited by grey matter on Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MCHNGRL » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:25 am

Arigald opened his mouth to say something but just as the words wanted to slip out his phone suddenly rang. "Excuse me for a moment". He answered his phone, "Master, we've finished the project!" Yelled a distorted voice from the phone. "Not so loud you peace of scrap metal, I'm at work. You better be finished, don't call me back unless it's important" Arigald ended the call with whoever that was. He looked back at Sigurd and smiled "Thank you, It's all homemade". "Anyways, the name's Arigald". He looked at a yellow clock hanging on a wall, checking on the time.

101 words

[[OOC: Yup, I'm not sure what they're exactly called]]
MCHNGRL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:48 am

...What. What. WHAT. Sigurd had a look of concern on his face for a brief moment before not-entirely shaking it off. "Nice to meet you. I'm Sigurd. I also don't mind being Sig, but... either works, honestly." He continued as his mind buzzed with confusion and a total lack of plans for "Encountering The Enemy on A Coffee Break." If that was even what was happening. What else could he do but risk his opening advantage for coffee-sipping? He kind of had to do this! What else was there to do, come right out there and say he was here to challenge the nice barista for the town? He carefully hid his distress in his consumption of his purchases, his mind not fully wrapping around any of this.

129 words.
Last edited by grey matter on Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MCHNGRL » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:48 am

Arigald read his face expressions carefully. A small smirk danced on his lips as he saw the concern on his face. "Wel Sig, I hope you're gonna like this city" He winked at him. A costumer entered the coffee shop and sat down at the bar just a few seats away from Sigurd. "Hello Marten!" "Good morning rigs, the usual please" The man said. Arigald nodded and made him some extra dark coffee "Here ya go. Anything else?" "No thank you" The man sounded rather doleful and emitted an aura of gloom. He quickly drank his coffee and slammed money on the counter "I'm off to work". The man left the coffee shop. Arigald put the money in the cash register then cleaned up the coffee mug.

127 words
MCHNGRL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me