🌙 ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴇʀᴀ 🌙 invite-only

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

🌙 ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴇʀᴀ 🌙 invite-only

Postby Resplendent » Fri May 15, 2020 8:23 am

img credit

epilogue of "to the new moonplace"

After moons of travelling through the treacherous mountains, SierraClan has
now settled at their new territory, having finally restored their connection with StarClan. The three
prophecy cats that lead them to the new Moonplace were hailed as heroes, and the Clan declared
that they have entered an era of new beginnings, marked by their redeemed deputy's ascension as
leader.

The new era also comes as the birth of new kits begin to replenish the lives lost following the
Moonpool's destruction. The very first SierraClan cats to be born in the new territory have been widely
celebrated, a sign that peace and prosperity will soon return to the Clan.

However, trouble brews as unfamiliar cats, some with strange collars around their necks, begin to
stray onto the Clan's new territory. In the distance, the Clan begins to see strange bipedal creatures
that were believed to only exist in elders' mythical tales: Twolegs.

As the intrusions increase and the appearance of Twolegs becomes more frequent, the Clan begins
to question whether they are truly safe in their new territory. Can SierraClan adapt to the conditions
of their new territory, or is another treacherous journey in order?

DISCUSSION THREAD

**This is an invite-only roleplay consisting of members of
the previous roleplay To the New Moonplace**
Last edited by Resplendent on Fri May 15, 2020 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Resplendent » Fri May 15, 2020 8:28 am

1. All site rules apply
2. Limit 4 characters per person
3. Please try to keep genders even. LGBTQ+ welcome!
4. Reservations last for 2 days (48 hours)
5. Please post a minimum of 3 sentences per post.
All literacies are welcome!
6. Keep all forms and OOC comments in the Discussion thread
7. Make characters realistic! Remember to include flaws and
whatnot
8. You cannot be your own mate, mentor/apprentice, or crush
9. Drama between characters is STRONGLY encouraged!
Major events will be discussed and decided by poll
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters and relationships

Postby Resplendent » Fri May 15, 2020 8:51 am

male/female/non-binary

SierraClan

LEADER (1/1)
Cloudstar - 74m - Resplendent

DEPUTY (1/1)
Blizzardclaw - 48m - stormythecloud

MEDICINE CAT (1/1)
Stormhaze - 20m - wildsight

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE (1/1)
Minnowpaw - 9m - ginga.

WARRIORS (16/∞)
Ravensight - 60m - wildsight
Ripplefang - 49m - SilentMelody
Palejaw - 45m - Little~Zaria
Pebblefrost - 44m - wildsight
Viperstrike - 37m - NPC
Icecracker - 34m - White Night Fantasy
Rockhopper - 25m - Nepeta Lejion
Hollycloud - 23m - NPC
Driftwind - 23m - NPC
Mushroomshard - 22m - White Night Fantasy
Tinymask - 21m - Little~Zaria
Spottedcloud - 18m - stormythecloud
Tempestwatcher - 18m - White Night Fantasy
Hawksight - 17m - A m n e s i a
Pinefur - 16m - Resplendent
Jaggedwing - 16m - SilentMelody

APPRENTICES (3/8)
Fidgetpaw - 8m - A m n e s i a
Ghostpaw - 7m - Nepeta Lejion
Rainpaw - 7m - Nepeta Lejion

ELDERS (1/4)
Willowshine - 49m - ginga.

QUEENS (2/3)
Servalnose - 63m - Little~Zaria
Snowpetal - 53m - stormythecloud

KITS (5/6)
Chestnutkit - 5m - ginga.
Hemlockkit - 5m - Little~Zaria
Pumpkinkit - 5m - White Night Fantasy
Swankit - 2m - A m n e s i a
Dovekit - 2m - SilentMelody

Outsiders

Gizmo - 32m - A m n e s i a
Onyx - 8m - SilentMelody

FAMILY
Blizzardclaw is the father of Spottedcloud and Tempestwatcher
Blizzardclaw and Ripplefang are the parents of Chestnutkit
Icecracker is the mother of Pinefur
Palejaw and Tinymask are cousins
Pebblefrost is the mother of Minnowpaw
Hollycloud and Driftwind are siblings
Servalnose is the mother of Hemlockkit and Pumpkinkit
Cloudstar and Snowpetal are the parents of Dovekit and Swankit
Rockhopper is the adoptive father of Ghostpaw and Rainpaw

MENTORS/APPRENTICES
Stormhaze mentors Minnowpaw
Rockhopper mentors Fidgetpaw
Icecracker mentors Rainpaw
Tinymask mentors Ghostpaw

ROMANTIC
Ripplefang and Blizzardclaw are mates
Spottedcloud and Tinymask have a crush on each other
Jaggedwing and Hawksight have a crush on each other
Snowpetal and Cloudstar are mates
Dovekit has a crush on Hemlockkit
Onyx has a crush on Ghostpaw

FRIENDSHIPS/OTHER RELATIONS
Cloudstar and Blizzardclaw are close friends
Pinefur and Ravensight dislike each other
Pinefur and Spottedcloud are close friends
Blizzardclaw and Rockhopper are friends
Spottedcloud and Rockhopper are friends
Snowpetal and Jaggedwing are friends
Snowpetal and Servalnose are friends
Last edited by Resplendent on Tue May 26, 2020 12:14 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

time and weather

Postby Resplendent » Fri May 15, 2020 8:54 am

SEASON
newleaf [] / greenleaf [x] / leaf-fall [] / leaf-bare []

TIME
dawn [] / morning [x] / sun-high [] / afternoon [] / sunset [] / night []

WEATHER
sunny [] / partly cloudy [x] / overcast [] / raining [] / storming [] / snowing [] / windy [] / foggy []
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌙 ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴇʀᴀ 🌙 invite-only

Postby SilentMelody » Mon May 18, 2020 9:14 am

Ripplefang
male ★ 49m ★ gay ★ warrior ★ mate: Blizzardclaw ★ tags: patrol
    He led his patrol away from the borders, content that they were safe. Ripplefang walked with the other three cats, tail high in the air as he walked happily. He felt more at home in this new place. Once everyone was safely back in camp, he dipped his head to Palejaw and Ghostpaw. "Go ahead and grab something to eat," Ripplefang told them gently and turned his head to the last cat. His heart warmed at the sight of Spottedcloud, all grown up. Smiling at her, he ventured to ask, "How are you and Tinymask doing? Anything... official?"

Jaggedwing
non-binary ★ 16m ★ pan ★ warrior ★ crush: Hawksight ★ tags: open
    They woke up from a nightmare, thrashing and crying out. This time it was Brokenflower and Mousewing in the same dream, taunting them for leaving the two cats. "I didn't leave you," Jaggedwing whispered and remembered the broken body of Mousewing under the snow. They couldn't do anything.

Onyx
female ★ 8m ★ lesbian ★ kittypet ★ crush: Ghostpaw ★ tags: open
    She bounded away from her Twoleg home and into the forest. Already, Onyx was eager to catch a glimpse of these new clan cats in the area. Especially that one pretty gray she-cat she saw. Her eyes widened when she saw a group of four cats returning to camp, including the she-cat she already had her heart set on.

Dovekit
male ★ 2m ★ straight ★ kit ★ crush: Hemlock-kit ★ tags: open
    He's still fast asleep, unaware that it's morning now.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Mon May 18, 2020 10:41 am

Rockhopper/Male/Gay/single/Tags: Ghostpaw, Rainpaw

Rockhopper purred softly as he lied in the sun, he rolled onto his back, and grunted as a small furry mass hopped onto his soft belly. "h-hello" he mewed softly and closed his eyes. Rockhopper hadn't really been as active since Grayblaze died, of coarse he never told anyone about grayblaze. as far ans everyone knew He had gotten lost and had adopted four kits

Ghostpaw/female/bi/single/tags: patrol

Ghostpaw looked around her new home. she wasnt sure what two think but he kept silent as always

Rainpaw/male/bi/single/tags: Rockhopper,Ghostpaw

Rainpaw smiled at his father, wrapping his paws around the larger cats paws and rolling anther her side, digging into his fur and closing his eyes
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Mon May 18, 2020 11:00 am

Cloudstar
tom ~ leader ~ 74m ~ tags: none (blizzardclaw & ripplefang mentioned)

Cloudstar sat just outside his new den, his long thin tail wrapped over his front paws. Being leader now, Cloudstar didn't venture out of camp as much as he used to, but the long 5-moon-long journey had put weariness on his bones and therefore was not bothered. The white tom blinked, scanning the rousing Clan silently. His paws itched to head over to the nursery so he could see his mate and children, but Cloudstar knew he had to stay to witness the return of the patrols Blizzardclaw had sent out. Despite no longer sending out patrols and leading them like he used to, the white tom was still rather busy. He worked closely with Blizzardclaw and Stormhaze on a nearly daily basis, and more kits and apprentices meant more ceremonies to perform. Still, the Clan was beginning to bounce back and the leader couldn't be more happier.

Soon, Cloudstar saw Ripplefang enter the camp with his party of cats, but stayed where he was, seeing as they were still in conversation. He blinked at them, anticipating the moment when the party would disband and Ripplefang would give his report. He hoped there weren't any traces of outsiders this time. That had already ground his gears the past three moons he had been leader.

Pinefur
tom ~ warrior ~ 16m ~ tags: patrol (ravensight mentioned)

Pinefur walked with the patrol, taking up the rear. Fidgetpaw, Mushroomshard, and Blizzardclaw were in front of him, with the pale-colored deputy at the front. Patrols weren't his favorite thing, but having participated in them since the moment he became an apprentice, he was used to them. It was just strange to be out without his former mentor now, but relieving too. No more lectures. No more expectations. No more Ravensight shooting him down. Pinefur still didn't enjoy being around her, and after he became warrior he made sure to keep as far away as possible. She neglected him when he was most in need, and Pinefur wanted nothing more to do with the cold-hearted she-cat. The young tom let out a sigh and shook his head. He didn't see the point in thinking about her anymore. Now he could catch prey at his own pace. In peace and solitude, and if he caught something mediocre he knew it would be alright, because not every day was perfect.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Mon May 18, 2020 12:28 pm

Blizzardclaw { Tom ~ Deputy ~ 48 moons ~ Mate: Ripplefang ~ Tags: Hunting patrol; Pinefur, Mushroomshard, Fidgetpaw ~ Mentions: } ▷
    "Alright Fidgetpaw stay with me and you two try to find two more pieces before we return to camp. The forest is doing well for us today," the deputy had ordered his patrol. They had done well so far, they each had caught one or two things already but he was determined for them to come back with a lot. The clan still was recovering from not eating prior their journey and though during the journey a lot of them began gaining weight they also were extremely active during that time. And now they had kits that needed fed, his litter of four which only one of them truly knew he was his father. He loved his tom-kit Chestnutkit, he also loved raising him with Ripplefang.
Spottedcloud { She-cat ~ Warrior ~ 18 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ Tags: Ripplefang ~ Mentions: Tinymask } ⩥
    Spottedcloud enjoyed dawn patrols and even more enjoyed getting to do them with Ripplefang, not only was he her former mentor but he was apart of her family now. A few moons ago, the same day she became a warrior she found out the news of Ripplefang and her father Blizzardclaw becoming mates officially and she couldn't of been happier for them. She loved spending time with the tom ever since, not that she hadn't before but it was different now not that it had been much different while they were on their journey.
    When they were entering camp, her eyes darted to see if Tinymask was up and in the clearing yet but part of her was sure he was sleeping in since his apprentice had been with her on the patrol. She was going to tell him how good they did on it though as usual they stayed silent unless spoken too. So when Ripplefang had interrupted her thoughts, she blinked and felt herself turning hot as she fiddled with her paws. "We're okay dad... nothing official but it basically is at the same time," she sighed as she remembered how good it was when they reunited together after a moon apart. They barely spent time apart ever since then, unless Tinymask was training Ghostpaw, they just hadn't ever labeled it.
Snowpetal { She-cat ~ Queen ~ 53 moons ~ Mate: Cloudstar ~ Tags: Dovekit, Swankit ~ Mentions: Cloudstar } ▶
    Snowpetal had been up for a little while now, enjoying the fact her two kits were sleeping for now. They were everything she wanted and more, she was glad that she had them with Cloudstar. The two had planned for them before Littlestar's sudden passing, she was sad but excited for her mate to become leader though she knew that he wouldn't be around as much with his new duties. The queen had peaked out the den slightly as she heard a patrol heading back inside, she was sure soon she would be grabbing food for herself and her kits as they were no longer nursing from her for the most part. Of course she also knew then if the hunting patrol came back that Cloudstar would come in to check on them once he talked to both the leaders of the patrols.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon May 18, 2020 3:12 pm

Palejaw
45m - Male - Warrior - Apprentice: none
Tags: Border Patrol, Open - Mentions: None

A soft rumble of acknowledgment left the tom as he trotted into camp, one ear flickering back towards Ripplefang and Spottedcloud before he dismissed their conversation. Sighing softly, the pale lynx point tom shook out his coat as he came to a stop just a few paw-steps from the prey pile. Picking out a small mouse the tom turned, then once again padded out of camp his blue eyes snapping from place to place as he stepped out of the safety of the camp. He rarely if ever ate inside camp anymore, he enjoyed solitude too much now. Clan life was starting to become so time-consuming and maybe a little bit lonely.

Servalnose
63m - Female - Queen - Kits: Pumpkinkit & Hemlock-kit
Tags: Kits, Snowpetal - Mentions: Chestnutkit, Blizzardclaw & Ripplefang

Servalnose would forever be thankful for Blizzardclaw, who had given her four perfect kits, though she had only kept three of them. Chestnutkit had gone to Blizzardclaw and Ripplefang, though as the only queen in the clan at the time, she had nursed the little tom. A soft purr rumbled in her throat as she glanced down at her sleeping kits, noting that Hemlock-kit was showing signs of awakening soon. Turning her gaze to the white queen, the calico smiled," Good morning, Snowpetal." She softly mewed in greeting.

Tinymask
21m - Male - Warrior - Apprentice: Ghostpaw
Tags: Open - Mentions: Blizzardclaw, Cloudstar, Littlestar, Spottedcloud, Palejaw, Rippleclaw & Ghostpaw

Never once had Tinymask thought that training an apprentice would be so hard. He'd never expected to be this tired after a training session the night before. He really hoped that he hadn't tired out his mentor this badly, but that answer was neither here nor there. Yawning as he stepped out of the warrior's den, the tabby tom sighed as he glanced around camp. Silently he noted his apprentice trotting back into camp along with Rippleclaw, Palejaw, and Spottedcloud. Tail twitching at the sight Tinymask shook his head. So much had changed since getting to the new moonplace. Littlestar had died, leaving Cloudfoot to become leader and Blizzardclaw to become the new deputy. It was so strange, but it was safe here, and prey ran well.

Hemlock-kit
5m - Non-binary - Kit - Mother: Servalnose
Tags: Pumpkinkit & Servalnose - Mentions: Snowpetal

The warmth that surrounded them, had a stark contrast to the world outside the nursery. One of their hind legs twitched as their dream came to a close, slowly awakening. They were silent for a short while, listening as their mother greeted the clans other queen. Hemlock-kit let out a soft mewl, announcing that they were in fact awake. Blinking their eyes slowly, the mostly white feline turned their gaze to their sister, Pumpkinkit before nipping the red she-kit. There was no rhyme or reason to the nip, or maybe there was, but either way once they had done so they turned their gaze back to their mother and mewed," Mother, I have a riddle for you. What gets bigger the more you take away?" The young cat had used this riddle before and rarely used the same riddle twice so it only showed that the kit was trying to get time to think of more.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Fri May 22, 2020 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Mon May 18, 2020 4:10 pm

➳𝓢𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓚𝓲𝓽
xxxxFemale/2 Moons/Bisexual
xxxxKit
xxxxNo Crush
xxxxtags
》 DoveKit, SnowPetal

The she-cat opened her mouth to let out a yawn which sounded more like a huff of air and shifted in her spot. She ended up hitting DoveKit while shifting and she attempted to kick him out of the way so she'd be able to find a more comfortable position.

➳𝓕𝓲𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓟𝓪𝔀
xxxxNon-binary/8 Moons/Pansexual
xxxxApprentice/Mentor; RockHopper
xxxxNo Crush
xxxxtags
》 BlizzardClaw, PineFur, MushroomShard

The twitchy apprentice jumped when the deputy spoke their name and almost dropped the mouse they had managed to catch "Y-yes, BlizzardClaw" The cat managed to stutter out quickly however it was muffled by the fur of the mouse. FidgetPaw currently felt even more on edge without their mentor around since RockHopper was probably the cat they were closest to at the moment which wasn't saying much since they weren't that close either. They hadn't joined the clan too long ago and had joined after the clans journey from their old territory.

➳𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓢𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
xxxxMale/17 Moons/Pansexual
xxxxWarrior
xxxxCrush; JaggedWing/No Mate
xxxxtags
》 JaggedWing

The tom was ripped away from his dream and forced back into the real world by the sound of a cry. He narrowed his eyes in annoyance before turning to see it had been JaggedWing who let out the noise and his expression soften "Are you alright JaggedWing?" He questioned, the worry a tad bit obvious in his tone.

➳𝓖𝓲𝔃𝓶𝓸
xxxxFemale/32 Moons/Bisexual
xxxxKittypet
xxxxNo Crush/No Mate
xxxxtags
》 open

The curious kittypet was already out of her home and was simply laying outside on the grass. She has been traveling around the clan's border but has yet to step inside of the territory but that doesn't mean she wasn't planning to.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me