1x1 with Spirit!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spirit!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:36 pm

Singerr- Singy- f- 16- Siren x human- bi, likes Fran- sea otter pet- location: dressing room

The siren-human girl huffed a bit and shook her head a few times...then let out a gentle little sigh as she then looked up. She hummed a bit, glad Fran was considering her feelings but there was no reason for it...because she had a serious crush on the demon girl. Could Fran not see that about her, Singerr’s major crush on her? Seems time apart had actually caused Sing’s feelings to grow stronger. “N-No, um...I’m fine with it,” she said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:53 pm

Francesca Demonessia / Demon-In Human Form / Female / 15

Francesca looked to Singerr with a surprised look on her face, repositioning herself on the chair so she could face Singerr, "w-wait seriously?" The demon girl said, she then shook her head, starting to disbelieve her senses "no no, you can't, why in the world would you, hehe" Francesca giggled to herself, shaking her head, a blush starting to form on her face as she put down the chain necklace, moving her hair so she could play with it
[/quote]
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:08 pm

Singerr- Singy- f- 16- Siren x human- bi, likes Fran- sea otter pet- location: dressing room

The siren-human girl tilted her head when she saw surprise on the face of the other girl. She shook out her golden brown hair a few times, brushing fingers gently through it. She hummed a bit, missing the shake of the head that Fran gave. She huffed a bit when told that she couldn’t...Sha gave a quiet sigh, not noticing the blush as she herself looked down. Therefore, she didn’t see Fran playing with the necklace either. “And why can’t I?” she asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:27 pm

Francesca looked to Singerr, a guilty look spreading across her face when she saw her, she looked down, "I mean.. Why would you?" Francesca asked, now looking up at the ceiling, leaning her chair back, deep in thought, but she did ramble, "most people don't really wanna stay in my presence for more then five minutes.. Plus, I'm not exactly the confident girl you know, I've never been truely confident, I act a lot" Francesca said, looking over to Singerr, "you, however, don't act, I can see that you're a kind girl at heart, whatever creature you are, you may feel intimidated by others, but you're not that insecure to hide it" thats what this all came down to, insecurity, Francesca realized as she closed her eyes, slightly upset at herself that she let that slip

She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:12 pm

The siren-human girl made a quiet sound, almost like a strangled whimper, shaking her head a few times then sighing...She huffed a bit as Fran asked again why she’d want to be around her. She shook her head a few more times. She huffed again, nearly growling...but not doing so because she was a siren, not some kind of canine or feline. She sighed quietly yet stayed silent, allowing the other girl to just ramble on as she seemed to please. Singerr looked up to see Fran looking at her now, Fran still talking. She blushed slightly at what seemed like praise. “I...am kind?” she questioned, as though not actually believing such a thing could actually be true...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:18 pm

Francesca looked to Singerr again, smiling kindly, "Of course, why else would I say so?" Francesca asked, she then felt Singerrs hair, smiling to herself, "I ain't gonna deny though, I do love you, to hell and back.." She mumbled to the other Siren, she then let go of Singerr's hair as she asked again, "do you actually like me like that?" She asked, tilting her head, still looking at the girl
[/quote]

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:25 pm

The siren-human girl made another small sound, different from the whimper in the obvious: it wasn’t a whimper this time. She squeaked as her hair was touched...blushing a little bit and looking down at her lap. She shook her head once her hair was free, giving a quiet little sigh. She blushed as she looked at the other girl, taking a deep breath and taking a plunge by saying... “Kiss me and find out,” then gasping quietly.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:33 pm

Francesca's eyes widened when Singerr spoke, she blushed red as she blinked for a moment. The demon then giggled and smirked to the Siren, "if you're offering, cutie" she said, as she kissed Singerr gently, closing her eyes softly as she did so

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:36 pm

The siren-human girl blushed as well, still looking down at her own lap...She nodded as she said “I am.” She then squeaked as she was kissed softly. Her own eyes slowly and gently fluttered shut, and soon she kissed back.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:42 pm

Francesca smiled into the kiss as Singerr squeaked, when she pulled away, she was blushing slightly, "I am definitely kissing you more after this.." The dark brown haired demon said as she felt Singerrs hair again, she then giggled at the other girl, smiling at her softly, ".. I love you Singerr" she said, softly
[/quote]

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me