1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Seeley » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:23 am

(I’ll post whenever you’re ready)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:28 pm

Sorry that took so long...having finger problems now)

Jayla- female- human- bi- taken: Rerina- Tags: pups, Rerina

The redhead -on hold-

Cherr glanced to Gimli and Ziva, then looked back at Saffron. The blue and white pup was silent once again. Cherr sighed a bit, shaking out black and white fur and sniffing. “I think I do,” Cherr said, tail wagging a bit as they walked.

Niji (rainbow)- male- werewolf x human- too young yet- Tags: Niju

The little silver and white furred pup continued to eat in that way. Finally, he seemed to have had his fill, and backed up.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male hummed as he sat there. He looked up at the huge house as they parked. He snorted at the wolf, saying “Friends of Jayla,” then looking at Ryder. “From what I know, she’s Rerina’s mate right?”

Skyla- female- vampire- bi- taken: Carlyle- Tags: Carlyle

The red eyed girl hummed as she watched the werewolf male. She huffed a bit...then stood up on tiptoes to kiss his lips. She held it a couple moments, then pulled back away. She giggled as she then looked up into his pretty eyes for a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:27 am

(That’s not good....sorry for the last reply, yesterday was my birthday and I’m on vacation)

|| Rerina || Female || Werewolf || Tagged: pups || Taken: Jayla ||

She watched the female pup carefully, and when she spoke, the white wolf glanced at her. “Tell me what you smell.” she spoke.

|| Niju || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Niji ||

When he noticed the pup was finished eating, the grey wolf stood up. “Feel better?” he asked him. He wanted to make sure that the pup had enough before they went back to the house.

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Skyla || Taken: Skyla ||

He smiled at her and kissed the top of her head. “Here you go my love. Now let’s go and sit down somewhere, I want to go sit with my girlfriend.” he said, his eyes looking into hers.

|| Ryder || Male || Human/witch || Tagged: Keita || Taken: Keita ||

”Yes that is her mate. But yes we are friends of Jayla.” he said, staring down the wolf. The brown wolf huffed and lifted his head above them before turning on his heel. “Fine, this way. Jayla is just outside....” the wolf replied.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:52 am

[yeah...ooo, cool]

The redhead -next post-

Cherr glanced to Gimli and Ziva, then looked back at Saffron. The blue and white pup was silent once again. Cherr sighed a bit, then looked up at the huge white wolf a moment. She sniffed again, saying “Rabbit... I think.”

The little silver and white furred pup cleaned his muzzle and paws. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He looked up at the adult male, sighing then nodding to him. Finally speaking again, he said “Yes.”

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male hummed as he stood there. He didn’t Starr the wolf down. They didn’t need this wolf thinking they were challenging him. He dipped his head, saying “Okay,” and following.

The red eyed girl hummed as she watched the werewolf male. She hummed as her beautiful ruby like eyes watched him. She nodded and moved back to let him in then.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:06 pm

|| Rerina || Female || Werewolf || Tagged: pups || Taken: Jayla ||

When the pup mentioned rabbit, the white werewolf flicked an ear in the direction. “A rabbit hmm....? Alright, let’s follow the scent.” she said, getting up and waited for the pups to lead the way towards the prey. Meanwhile one of the wolves told her about Ryder and Keita. She told them that it was fine and to let them join Jayla.

“Good. I’ll carry it back to the others and then you can play with the other pups or I can show you around.” He said, reaching for the kill and clamped his jaws around it.

|| Ryder || Male || Human/Witch || Tagged: Keita || Taken: Keita ||

The two followed after the wolf. Ryder stayed close to Keita, wrapping his arm around the other male’s waist. The wolf led them to where Jayla was and stopped. “Miss Jayla, these two are here to see you. If they bother you, just let me know.” the brown wolf said, dipping his head to her. While waiting for a response, he stepped aside for Ryder and Keita. Ryder eyed the wolf carefully before making his way over to Jayla.

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Skyla || Taken: Skyla ||

He moved into the house and stretched out his arms before making his way towards where he assumed where the the living room was. He stopped to look over his shoulder to glance at his beautiful girlfriend, and flashed her a smile.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:57 pm

The redhead looked up as the brown wolf spoke to her, then nodded to him. "you may go back to watching the...back entrance? Make sure Rerina and the pups get back safe," she said. She turned to the other two, saying "Come in in," and turning to go inside.

Cherr glanced to Gimli and Ziva, then looked back at Saffron. The blue and white pup was silent still. Cherr shook her head, and looked up. Okay, she said, and led the way.

The little silver and white furred pup twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He looked up at the adult male, nodding to him once more. he said “Okay, and Id...like a tour.”

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male hummed as he stood there. He sighed with relief when the wolf said they were allowed. He heard the redhead tell the wolf to go back to watch duty. He turned back to her, dipping his head then looking to his boyfriend silently.

The red eyed girl hummed as her beautiful ruby like eyes watched him. She nodded and followed him to the living room. Wow, he has some good intuition. She smiled as she sat on the couch then.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:58 pm

|| Rerina || Female || Werewolf || Alpha || Taken: Jayla || Tagged: pups ||

She followed after one of the pups, Cherr and allowed the pup to take the lead. Normally Rerina would be the one who would usually lead hunts, but she decided to see how much these pups really knew. And surprisingly they knew how to hunt. Which is not an easy thing for a werewolf pup to do. But they were a bit older so they probably had enough training done beforehand.

That was one thing that Rerina didn’t have to worry about too much. She would obviously teach them more about hunting like taking down larger prey, but she wanted to wait a bit before putting them through training yet. She also wanted to see what else they knew.

|| Ryder || Male || Human/Witch || Taken: Keita || Tagged: Keita and Jayla ||

The young male walked into the room when she spoke and he glanced over at his lover and then at Jayla. LSo Keita wanted to talk to you about something....” he spoke, looking back his boyfriend. Ryder still was unsure of the idea, but wouldn’t deny it no matter what.

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Taken: Skyla || Tagged: Skyla ||

He could feel her gaze on him and he glanced over at her with his golden yellow eyes. They were full of kindness and love. That’s all he really was. Just a huge big softie really even if he didn’t really show it much. It was definitely something that he would only show to someone that he really cared about. And Skyla was that person. He knew that he would get judged by his parents but he didn’t care.

It was his life and he was finally happy and ready to find that one special person. “Anything you want to do? This is your house after all so, you make the call of what you want to do. I’ll do whatever you want to do.” he said, giving her a smile. He didn’t care what she wanted to do, he was up for it no matter what.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:08 pm

The redhead watched the brown wolf walk off again, and dipped her head. She brushed a hand through her hair, then shook her head. She glanced up and over to Ryder again, nodding to her cousin. She then looked to his werewolf boyfriend, and asked "What is it?"

Cherr glanced to Gimli and Ziva, then looked back at Saffron. The blue and white pup was silent still. Cherr shook her head, and looked around a bit. She continued to move, quicker, and wagged a bit. She soon found where the smell was. "There," she said, and pointed it out.

The little silver and white furred pup twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He looked up at the adult male, nodding to him once more. he said “Okay, and Id...like a tour.”

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder, Jayla

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male hummed as he stood there. He continued to quietly hum as he walked into the house. He changed forms quickly, clothed, then dipped his head to her. "I, um...I got this feeling there were pups here..." he muttered.

The red eyed girl hummed as her beautiful ruby like eyes watched him. She saw the look of love in his eyes, and she giggled some. She shook her head a couple times, then stopped herself. She smiled as she looked at the werewolf man once more. She said "I want to see what you brought for me, obviously. You still haven't shown me, right?" she asked, head tilted.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:31 pm

|| Rerina || Female || Alpha || Werewolf || Tagged: Pups || Taken: Jayla ||

The white wolf glanced over to where the pup was indicating and she crouched low to the ground. Sure enough there it was, sitting in the sun on a little moss covered rock. It seemed to not have noticed them thankfully. Rerina glanced at each other pups and nodded her head slowly before creeping forward, not wanting to make any sudden movements to spook it.

When the young pup mentioned a tour, the older wolf couldn’t help but smile at the thought. He nodded his head and stood up. “Come on, I’ll show you around. I’ll even introduce you to some of the wolves around here. They are all pretty friendly.” he said, flicking an ear.

|| Ryder || Male || Human/Witch || Tagged: Jayla and Keita || Taken: Keita ||

He nodded at what Keita said. “He insisted that we come here. He was determined to figure out the whole thing.” he said with a light shrug and tucked his hands in his pockets. Well his sweatpants since he didn’t feel like throwing on jeans so he figured he would dress in more comfortable clothes.

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Taken: Skyla || Tagged: Skyla ||

When she asked about was in the bag, he felt his face flush and get all red. “Uh honestly just some snacks. I wasn’t sure what you would like but there’s also some uh other things in there that I haven’t even looked at myself. Plus your are my first vampire girlfriend so I wasn’t too sure what to get you....” he admitted and looked down at the ground embarrassed. Normally he would know what to get a girl, but this time it was different.

One she was not a werewolf, so he couldn’t just easily know what she wanted. And two it was also his first actual serious relationship that he didn’t want to ruin. Sure he would have his past flings here and there but he would still try to be a bit sweet and kind. Now with Skyla it was a whole different thing. When he locked eyes with her, he felt something that he had never even felt before. It felt like electricity got him in the heart and just made him instantly want to be with her and only her.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:27 pm

The redhead tilted her head as she heard both of them speak. Of course, they spoke one at a time. That was good of them. She said "He's right...I don't know how, but he's right."

Cherr glanced to Gimli and Ziva, then looked back at Saffron. The blue and white pup was silent still. Cherr flicked her tail for them to follow. She then crept forward silently.

The little silver and white furred pup twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He looked up at the adult male, nodding to him once more. He said “Okay,” and actually wagged his tail a little. He yawned near silently as he then moved to follow the adult male wolf to wherever.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder, Jayla

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male hummed as he stood there. He continued to quietly hum as he listened to her speak. His eyes lit up at hearing her say hed been right in his assumption of whatever. "May we...meet them?" he asked her a bit quietly.

The red eyed girl hummed as her beautiful ruby like eyes watched him. She stopped herself from laughing when he blushed. It was actually quite endearing a look on the male werewolf. She hummed as she nodded to him, and held her hand out for it, the bag.

She nodded when he said he hadn't been sure what to actually get her. She smiled at the fact he'd gotten her any gifts at all. She moved to kiss him on the cheek, and giggled a bit in a breathy way as she did so. "Thank you," she told him after the cheek kiss she gave him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me