Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

Postby cswolf. » Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 am

August nodded as he sat across from Travis and sipped his latte. "I adore doggos." He spoke as he looked at him. "Yes, I know my place has cute baristas. Mary-Beth is quite the stunner is she not." He spoke with a happy sigh and a blush.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Wed May 22, 2019 1:06 pm

"Oh yeah she's gorgeous. And Brent, he works Tuesday's and Sunday's, and he is one of the most attractive guys I have ever met." Travis said, grinning.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed May 22, 2019 1:09 pm

"He may look nice but he is always rude and not so nice to the customers or other workers. He calls in a lot and I am surprised that he still works there. It makes sense though because he is the owners nephew." August explained as he looked at him. He sipped his latte again as he looked at him. "You should order something." He smiled.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Wed May 22, 2019 1:13 pm

"Ah, pretty face, garbage personality, guess he's off my dream boyfriend list." Travis perked up when August suggested he get a drink, "maybe I should. I wonder if this place has the same rewards program as your shop?"
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed May 22, 2019 1:15 pm

August chuckled as he looked at him. "Probably not. It has a punch card system instead." He explained as he showed his own punch card which had quite a few punches in it. He smiled and turned his attention now to a dog that ventured close to his table with a bucket around his neck that said "Tip me and I get a treat." He chuckled and placed a couple of coins in it. Soon a dog treat was placed at August's table by a server and he got to feed the cute Pomeranian. "I want to adopt this pooch but I am sure the dorms would kill me..." He pouted.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Wed May 22, 2019 1:25 pm

Travis laughed as Augist pulled out his punch card, "Hm, not nearly as appealing but still tempting." He patted the dog as it came over, running his hands through its soft fur, "yeah, well in a few years you'll be out and you can have the dogs you want."
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri May 24, 2019 3:10 am

August smiled and nodded. "I know but I don't want to wait that long and I want this specific pooch." He smiled as he pet the Pomeranian. "Hmm, maybe I can adopt this little guy and drop him off at my parents house until I am able to be out of school for the summer. I am sure they would love him and I could visit him on weekends." He thought with a hum. He sipped his latte as the Pomeranian lept into his lap and laid there happily, accepting pats from August.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Fri May 24, 2019 8:06 am

"Yeah, that's a good idea," Travis grinned, excusing himself to go get a coffee. He returned with a large cup, sitting again across from August, "what would you name him?"
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sun May 26, 2019 12:42 pm

August looked at his large cup of coffee and nodded to it. "What did you get?" He asked him curiously with a smile. At the question he spoke "Oh, I would name him Pompeii since he seems to be like a little firecracker..." He grinned as the pom happily barked at the pets.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sun May 26, 2019 3:43 pm

"Something with chcolate, I don't know, I saw chocolate and got excited." He shrugged, drinking from the cup, forgoing the straw and getting whip cream on his upper lip for it. "That's a good name, it fits him." Travis grinned, glancing over to the counter, "I think the baristas looking at you, or maybe Pompeii"
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me