intertwined // 1x1 SpaceDad_00 & sprite,

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

intertwined // 1x1 SpaceDad_00 & sprite,

Postby crabodile » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:17 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

two souls intertwined by one string of fate.. in a
dull universe where color seems like only a fantasy,
who could possibly pass up the chance to find their
soulmate and experience all the colors of the world?
// college, soulmates are colorblind until they meet each other

one x one between sprite, and SpaceDad_00.
do not post unless you're one of the mentioned.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jess

Postby crabodile » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:49 am

- jesse nam aka jess
      - he is twenty three (23)
      - cismale & homosexual
      - father is korean and mother is american
      - parents are split
      - no siblings
      - has a cat named patches
      - he is afraid being alone, which is why he normally surrounds himself with people.
      whether it be his own friends or random kids at the library, jesse is almost always
      wherever there are people.
      - jesse is friendly, so a magnet to people looking for a new friend. he takes care
      of anyone who will let him and is probably the most responsible of his friends. he
      tends to daydream or zone out, which a lot of people take offensively. he tries to
      counter anger with laid back responses.
      - jesse's parents weren't soulmates, so he often blames them splitting up on that.
      he hopes desperately to find his own soulmate one day because he believes they
      won't be able to leave each other and split like his parents.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: intertwined // 1x1 SpaceDad_00 & sprite,

Postby the_kiiwii » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:06 pm

↤↤↤↤ αídαn chσí ↦↦↦

↦ Male
↦ Pansexual
↦ 22
↦ nicknames: DD & don
↦ Korean, Lao, and British
sunsets/rises, food, animals, birds
Dislikes: extremly cold weather,
fake people, nosy people,
people obssesed with fate
and soulmatesliars, thunder/lighting,
changes, soulmates
Personality: Aidan is kind. He
easily goes from joking around and
laughing one second to serious the
next. He isn't one to lose his temper
but he is easily annoyed. Aidan cares
for those around him, and is very
close to his friends but he isn't
generally to open to new comers in
his tight-knit friend group. He isn't
a big fan of change but if he has time
to get used to it, he is fine.

Aidan had a great childhood until he was about 9. He had two loving adoptive parents who cared for him. He also had an
older sister named Jae. His hate for soulmates and fate comes from her. Jae was
about 19 when hegrew to hate it. She met her soulmate when she was 18 and
everything seemed perfectly fine. Aidan liked him a lot and so did Jae. That was
until about 1 year into their relationship. Jae wasn't around as much and she rarely
saw Aidan and when she was around him, she was covered in bruises. It was obvious
that it was her soulmate who beat her, but she refused to leave him because she
belived so strongly in fate and just "knew" he would change and go back to normal
soon. Soon he found out Jae's soulmate had beat her to detah, and Adain blames it
all on the fact that they were soulmates. With such a grusome memory it would be
hard not to hate fate.

the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:07 pm

jesse pushed his glasses up, a soft sigh spilling from his lips. he glanced around the dull park, then looked up at the grey sky. he knew it wouldn't rain; the sky always looked different with droopy clouds puffed everywhere. he continued through, mourning something he never lost nor even had in the first place. he knew little of the colors he was wearing, only that they supposedly matched (according to his very in love roommate and her soulmate). the clothes had tags with their colors, obviously for those who could not yet see, but that did not mean jesse knew whether or not two colors matched.

the campus already had students milling around and jesse felt tired just looking at their faces. they all looked tired and stressed from school, just like himself. he passed a couple murmuring together as he entered the on-campus library, dropping his bad of books onto the first table he saw. he would study until his first class in about an hour. to get there in time, he would probably need to leave ten minutes early.. knowing he would inevitably forget, jesse slid out his phone and set the timer for forty five minutes. that should be enough to read some of the books, he supposed..

the library was silent, save for a few people whispering to one another. a girl in a darker colored sweatshirt plopped down at the other end of the table to read a book, but jesse didn't really notice her. she minded her own business and jesse minded his own, although the definition of that was becoming not even noticing her. he flipped a page with a finger, trying to make out a detailed picture which was a jumble of colors that made jesse's head hurt. he would look at it again later, he decided as he began reading from the top.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:03 pm

Aidan woke up to another bland morning. Everything was a mixture of greys and blacks with the occasional white. He let out an exasperated sigh and crawled out of bed. He was always cranky in the morning but his mood would slowly improve as he woke up. Aidan was renting his own apartment off campus so he didn't have to worry about waking up a roommate. Aidan dressed in a dark grey sweatshirt and black pants. The tag of the sweatshirt said midnight blue, but of course he had no idea what it actually looked like. Before Jae died she had told him it was a beautiful color, one of her favorites and it was also the color of the sky. So he always liked to wear blue, because it reminded him of a happier time

Aidan was alerted that he had woken up an hour and a half before his first class so he had time to waiste, and decided he should go check out a couple of books so he could do research for an upcoming project. He put on a smile, because everything went a whole lot better if he just pretended it was a great day, and headed to the library.

The brown haired male walked towards the library, the weather seemed to be nice so he took his time while he strolled through the grey park. Soon after getting to the building he found an empty table and plopped down in a seat. He looked around the mostly empty room until his eyes fell upon another man sitting at a table across from him.

As soon as their eyes met Aidan's went wide. Suddenly the room filled with bright colors. The bindings of the books he could see were bright, full of colors that he could have never imagined. It took him a moment to realize what was going on but, when he did his heart rate picked up. Aidan couldn't believe what was going on... This couldn't be happening. Finding his soulmate was the last thing he wanted to do. He knew that the majority of people were obsessed with finding the person they were meant to be with, but for him it was a nightmare.

the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:06 am

jesse had just been curious. he still had at least fifteen minutes to kill, but he was unreasonably bored. it had been pure instinct that he'd looked up when he felt the stare boring into his shoulder. for a minute he had thought he was passed ot dreaming, but after a moment his eyes cleared and he could.. see. he took off his glasses and blinked at them, slowly looking up to see the person who he had met gazes with.

"pretty," jesse couldn't help but blurt out. thankfully, his brain seemed to be working and he had whispered it. the girl on the other end of his table glanced up from her phone, looking confused. she shook her head before looking back down. he hurried to pack his books away again, yanking his bag onto his shoulder forcefully. this kid looked like he was about to bolt.

jesse stumbled as he rounded the edge of the table, jogging over to the boy and pressing his hands on the table. he admired the soft black hair and darker skin of his soulmate, wondering if he was also of asian decent. "h-hey," jesse said, heart racing. and not from that little sprint across the room. jesse wasn't.. that out of shape. his heart was pounding in hope, but he still didn't know what to do. judging by the boy's reaction when their eyes met... maybe jesse understood, he really thought he did. but why his soulmate..? he wanted a soulmate for so long, so desperate for someone who wouldn't leave..

"give me your number," he said, still riding on the spur of the moment. "i.. i want to be able to contact you..?" jesse felt his phone buzz, his alarm warning him that he needed to leave now if he wanted to get to class on time. another late and the teacher would probably kick him for today. "or.. or i'll give you mine..?"
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:44 am

Aidan couldn't seem to get his things together fast enough. He didn't even remember taking stuff out of his backpack. By the time he had his backpack on and was ready to scram, the brown haired boy was already across from him. It was to late to leave, and this guy's presence was already making him uncomfortable. He seemed way to eager to get over towards Aidan. The black haired boy gulped, there was no way this was going to end well

In all honesty if it hadn't been for the whole soulmate thing, Aidan wouldn't have had a problem with this guy. After all he was quite attractive, it was just that Aidan had promised himself no matter how much he liked his soulmate, he would not agree to be with them. But of course, he seemed to have gotten paired with someone who was quite eager to find their mate. Why did the world hate him so much!?

He didn't return the other boys greeting, maybe if he just pretended he wasn't there the guy would leave? No, that wouldn't work. Maybe he could pretend he hadn't seen in color but... He had never heard of one seeing color and the other not. Plus he was pretty sure that his reaction would have made it obvious that he was lying. He couldn't fake anything so he had to do something, but Aidan wasn't really sure how to break it to this guy that nothing was going to happen between them.

It was even worse when the brown haired boy just asked for his number. If Aidan hadn't been so worried about seeming like a total jerk he would have outright said no, but he couldn't bring himself to do that. Maybe he could get the guy's number and just toss it out. No, he would feel horrible for doing that... Aidan sighed, he was going to hate himself for doing this.

Aidan scrambled for a piece of paper from his backpack and quickly wrote down his number. He stood up, "I'm not interested in this whole soulmate thing... So don't expect much..." he quickly said before pushing in his chair. Aidan figured that if he hurried up and got out of their quickly maybe just maybe the guy would get the point.

the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:57 am

jesse heaved his bag up onto his shoulder as it started slipping. he had probably been too forward, the kid kind of looked conflicted.. his phone buzzed again like an insistent parent. he was about to give it up and bolt, but then he saw the boy pull out a piece of paper. he felt himself perk up like an excited puppy, taking the paper quickly. like the boy would take it away last second. was it a fake number? jesse didn't want to doubt or judge someone he had just met, but.. shaking his head, he smiled nervously.

"that is alright," he said, instead of 'kind of figured by your body language'. that would probably seem awkward. he thought back to his parents, when they had still been together, and how they had fought.. all the times he thought it was because neither had ever met their true soulmate. 'i hope i can change his mind. jesse put the paper into his back pocket with his phone, catching himself as he nearly bowed. (that would have been weird). jesse noticed the boy push his chair in, but if he was anything he was dense as a rock. "thanks for.." giving me a chance? he didn't even know if the number was real. before he could finish, he stopped himself.

"i'll text you..?" it was supposed to come out like a statement, but jesse knew he sounded uncertain. he took one last look over his supposed soulmate, taking in the deep, pretty color of his top and how it fit nicely with his skin color. the boy really did look uncomfortable. jesse turned towards the door, breaking into a sprint before he even got through the doors. he was going to be late, but.. maybe it would be worth it, this time.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:17 am

Judging by the brown haired guy's expression it wasn't alright with him, but Aidan tried to ignore it. He already felt like a bad person and it was just getting worse. He noticed the boys phone buzz but didn't think much of it sense he ignored it. His attention went back to the table as he noticed how quickly the guy grabbed the app of paper. Did he expect Aidan to take it back?

Aidan put his backpack on and was reading to leave when the other spoke once again. It seemed like he wasn't quite sure what he was thankful for, so Aidan wasn't quite sure what to say in return. He studied the others face, he seemed a bit troubled... Maybe confused. Aidan let out a sigh, "welcome... I guess..." he muttered quietly.

When the other male spoke it sounded more like a question. To be honest Aidan didn't really want to be texted, but he had given his number away so... It was his fault. ""okay..." he said. Aidan just hoped this guy wasn't going to text him non stop. He figured it would just be easier not to respond... But then the guy might think he gave him a fake number. Maybe he could just wait a while to respond. Aidan was really starting to reconsider his decision.

He watched as the other left, Aidan was planning on exiting the same way but it would be awkward, so he decided to stay and wait a bit. After all, he still had a while till his first class. Aidan sat back down. He ran his cold hands over his face with a heavy sigh, 'what did I just get myself into?..' he thought to himself.

the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:36 am

jesse's leg shook as he slumped in his seat, unfocused gaze trained on the professor. he was speaking, a loud, smooth hum that normally helped jesse wake up, but now it felt like a bee swinging from one end of his head to the other. he lifted his fingers to massage his temples, pencil slipping onto the table with a barely audible tap. he slid his phone out of his pocket, fingering the screen and powrr button under his table. a quick peek wouldn't hurt. the light of it flashed under the table and the professor shot him the look. jesse decided it could wait.

he didn't really remember anything in the last part of class, though it felt like it had dragged itself to the complete finish. jesse's head hurt. he noticed the colorful posters on the walls as he barreled out of the classroom, pictures that would normally be shade of black, white and gray. they looked prettier, more meaningful. his dark shirt was now a vibrant color, and jesse could only describe how it looked by hot. he checked the tag right there in the middle of the hallway, trying to ingrain the color into his mind. red. his ripped jeans, however, were still black. it looked nice enough together. did they blend well?

jesse found what he was looking for, a little nook between three hallways that homed what people called a purple couch. it looked worn and more of a graying deep, stable looking color where people tended to sit. the windw behind it was large and open. when jesse peered down through it, he saw the colors of the leaves and grass along with everyone's outfits as they walked down the sidewalk. how could a world be so beautiful but cruel?

the colors reminded him of the note shoved in his pocket. he took it out, delicately, and smoothed it until he could read the scribbled number. he punched in the code to his messenger, chewing on his lip in thought. 'hey, this is jesse." jesse backspaced that, relizing in a type of horror that they hadn't exchanged names. "hi, my name is jesse." and that had no context. finally, before he could stop himself, "hi, i'm jesse. we ran into each other at the library."
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me