1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:32 pm

My character::
Name: Catherine Barvent

Personality: Catherine comes off as quite timid but hardworking. She listens well, but doesn't speak much unless she knows the person very well. Once you've gained her trust, her personality really flourishes, she's talkative, down to earth, and fun.
History: Although born in the town and working close with the royal family, her own family is quite poor. She started working for the family as a servant at 15, her father dies when she 16 during a barn fire that occurred at their own small farm.
Relationships: None as of now, she focuses on her work more than her mom wishes she did
Crush: None as of now
Other: Has a thin-banded, white fabric bracelet around her ankle that is often hidden underneath socks or her dress that she had gotten from her father.

/////////

Name: Elizabeth Turner
History: Elizabeth was born into the kingdom as a princess, and has a tendency to rebel against her parents’ wishes due to hating the confinement of being royalty. Personality: Can have sassy and sarcastic comebacks, is quite confident, but is actually kind and caring if she likes you, and to her people of course.
Family: Mother/Queen: Rosalind Turner & Father/King: Maximus Turner
Relationship: Open rn
Other: Her hair is all brown, ignore the lighter ends she has in the picture lol
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:14 pm

Name: Xander Winter
Personality: Generally a listener but can get talkative if he is interested. Likes to train, practices with a bow and two daggers, likes the thought of been hidden in shadows A flaw for him is that he can be too trusting. Kind unless you get on his bad side.

History: When he was young he had witnessed the death of his mother from an assassin. A tragic event that caused him to be sad for many years, though had also peaked his interest of being some sort of assassin himself, though difficult because he is a prince of the kingdom.
Other: He has two daggers made from his mother's swords, having a somewhat pretty design on the blades to show that it was his mothers.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:37 pm

The kingdom is bright and active, Karendra is the kingdoms name. Just a normal day for this popular kingdom, market place has thousands go through it everyday, always busy. The kingdom itself, looking rich itself, high detail and well built structures, the kingdom doing well in trades. Karendra is best know for its wood and its bow craft, as well for its furniture always high quality.

The king is sitting in his throne, a small table in front of it so he can write thoughts down as he deals with issues, orders important towards the kingdom and the people that ask for his attention. The castle is highly details inside and has plenty of lights around, sometimes a pain to replace for the maids and other workers. He trusts the people around him but he has plenty of guards around fear from the past.

Xander is practicing at the back of the castle, shooting arrows at some targets. He isn't being super accurate and that frustrates him and he throws his bow down and walks around, he has been practicing this for weeks.

Catherine is lucky, the king liking her and allows her to pick from a range of jobs that she may want to do everyday. From gardening, to cleaning, replacing things or helping the prince with what he needs. (Cooking and any other job that a castle full of people would need xD) She is allowed breaks, though not for to long unless told by the king and prince, to just relax or to learn. A king allowing her to do things like that must have plans...right?
(Long post, not one of my normal posts ^^' also sorry if it is confusing, just giving out some general info and if you would like to add anything to the kingdom or anything like a name change to it feel free! After all this is our kingdom!)
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:59 pm

(Okay, I actually like LOVE the name!)(This is basically the only coding I do lol)(Sorry if he’s not outside, I couldn’t quite tell if he was outside in the back or not :D)
𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
|18 Years|Servant|Location: Castle Garden|Tags: Xander(Mentions)|
Catherine had spent most of her morning that day in the garden and picking the garden clear of the weeds that grew around the flowers. She threw the weeds that she had plucked into her basket which were to be disposed of after she had finished that section of garden. For any other person, the garden would seem like a consuming task, it was huge and basically wrapped around the castle. But, for her, it was calming. She hummed softly to herself and listened to the birds sing around her as she plucked the weeds. She glanced up, her eyes wide for a moment out of surprise, as the clatter of Xander's bow hitting the ground startles her from her thoughts. She watches him for a moment and then looks back to the weeds, not wanting her gaze to linger too long on the prince.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:08 pm

(Yay! I am glad you like the name! and hey You do more coding that me so I think your doing well I probably should do what you do honestly xD)

Xander paces a bit then decides to take a break instead of just dwelling on it, he picks up his bow and arrows, general clean up of the area and puts his weapons away in his own little armory nearby. He then stretches and looks around at the beautiful day, notices Catherine working at the garden. "Still enjoy the gardens I see." He talks while walking up towards her. He looks at her work and nods slightly. "Have been doing a good job I would say, keep at it. Your a good gardener." Xander is wearing darkish fancy clothing (Black and gold colors of his clothing), generally likes to wear dark so he can be more hidden, mostly.. in the middle of the day surrounded by bright flowers and grass he sticks out very easily.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:18 pm

(I actually never even used to do it, when I started CS back up I saw others doing it and was like *shrug* okay :lol:)
𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
|18 Years|Servant|Location: Castle Garden|Tags: Xander|
Catherine picked her head up again as she heard footfalls coming close from behind her. She tucked a stray hair behind her hair that had strayed from her long braid. She threw a side glance over to see who it was before turning her head to look up at him. She smiled a little, her cheeks turning a little pink from the attention. “Thank you sir, I take pride in keeping the gardens clean,” she responded in a quieter voice, even though she had known the family a long time, she was always nervous around them and couldn’t help it.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:31 pm

Xander smiles at what she had said. "That is good Catherine." He had remembered her name, one of his goals of being a little more polite and personal. "Please you don't have to call me sir, Xander is fine." He keeps his distance to make her feel comfortable. "I'll leave you be towards your garden, it was a nice little chat." He smiles again as he walks off quietly towards the castle, going to eat his lunch
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:37 pm

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
Catherine smiles again as he spoke and gave him a nod in response. “Yes, it was nice talking with you, Xander.” she replied, watching him walk a away before her gaze fell to the floor again. She let out a slight shaky breath, really wanting to get over her shyness towards those around her. She shook her head a little before she went back to pulling the rest of the weeds from the dirt and humming a gentle tune to herself as she went.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:46 pm

Xander eats his meal in a large dinning room alone, feeling lonely and he does miss having some company but he continues to eat after having his meal and he gets up and walks to a balcony and he sits on a chair and looks out at the view. He then picks up a flute on a table next to him and he starts to play the flute. Playing a tune his mother used to play to him all the time.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:50 pm

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒
Catherine got to her feet and brushed the dirt from the skirt of her dress. She gathered her basket of weeds and settled it into the crook of her arm as she made her way to the compost area where they dumped weeds and food left overs for making fertilizer. She dumped the weeds and started to make her way inside the palace for some cleaning. She nodded her head in greeting to a couple of the other servants as she passed by them without saying a word.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me