The revolution begins (transformers 1x1 with Kia-bee)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The revolution begins (transformers 1x1 with Kia-bee)

Postby the machine » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:21 pm

it's been approximately a few months after the events in England where Cade Yeager, Vivian Wembely, and the autobots destroyed quintessa's staff and saved earth. but national attention about the autobots saving earth yet again has died down as negative attention towards rebellions against the TRF in Italy rages on. this time it's clear there are autobots involved. the tax to fund the TRF had been slowly increasing leading to the national attention the autobots are getting now and putting them in a bad light. although they are surprised that humans started supporting the transformers in Europe, it's not exactly the kind of attention they need right now. optimus and bumble bee along with some other autobots they have found alive have decided to go investigate the so called 'revolution' that goes by the name "Rosso Infinito", convince the autobots involved to get out of it, try to settle the attention surrounding them and bring them back. although it's highly likely it's not exactly that easy.

autobots:
Optimus Prime (the Machine)
Bumble bee (Kia_Bee)
Hot rod (the Machine)
Drift
Hound
Crosshiars(Kia_Bee)
Sqweaks
Mirage/Dino (the Machine)
Jolt Drive (the Machine)
Sideswipe (the Machine)
Tink (Kia_Bee)
Spitfire(Kia_Bee)

humans:
Cade Yeager (the Machine)
Tessa Yeager
Izabella (the Machine)
Jimmy
Vivian Wembly
Rosalie "Rosa" D'Angelo (Kia_Bee)
Cecilia Ricci (the Machine)
Last edited by the machine on Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The revolution begins (transformers 1x1 with Kia-bee)

Postby the machine » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:23 pm

forums:
OC:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"i don't take great deceivers as gods"
name: Jolt Drive
nicknames: Cugino (from Mirage), Gatto Viola (given by Rebellion)
faction: neutral (but is considered an autobot), the "Rosso Infinito" Rebellion
species: cybertronian
alt. mode (if applicable): 2017 Corvette Z06 C7

personality:
the entire outcome of the TRF has changed her. she use to be an open cybertronian. always laughing and full of energy. but she's had to adapt and mature since NEST disbanded, and the threat of Cemetary wind became the threat of the TRF. her original bubbly personality is still there, but it's hidden behind a thick wall of apathy and anger. she now has a thicker shell to break. she just wants the rebellions to be over and wants to be safe. she isn't someone who attacks first, but makes it very clear that if provoked, she will defend herself. she's a problem solver and is excellent at puzzles. however, her change in attitude has lead her to careless about herself which has put her in danger time and time again. she also has a hatred for newcommers, thinking they're traitors here to steal intel on the rebellion. she's stubborn and refuses to take orders from anyone until she's 100% sure she can trust them. her attitude change from the rebellion makes her come off as rude to those outside her circle and will be defensive if called "kid", being older than what is considered a kid by cybertronian standards. she will only respect you if you show her respect. she disobeys authority as she's forgotten most of the autobots, which often has her running off on her own.

backstory:

Jolt Drive arrived on earth before the chicago war, and worked at NEST as a potential autobot in training, seeing if she would fit in to the same faction her cousin was in. however, she was barely done when NEST disbanded and cemetery wind came in. she escaped with her cousin and sideswipe to Italy, hoping to find shelter there. the trio eventually found a way to sneak past cemetery wind and get to Italy. they established shelter in Catanzaro, Calabria, a region in the south of Italy. their luck ran out as the TRF started to come into play too. Jolt Drive joined as she wanted to fight for what's right. changing her appearance to get rid of her skirt and give her a hood instead, so as to dispose of the once immature version of her. she usually is involved in defense and gets the rebellion to safety. she doesn't have the necessary equipment to be at the front lines, but will investigate if something's up so she can report and protect teh rebellion from falling apart. her problem solving abilities has put her as one of the leaders, and has afectionaly earned the nickname "Gatto Viola" which translates to "Purple Cat", mainly because of the cat ears on her hood

inventory:
- flares for emergencies and defense
- defense pistol
- gas mask
- visor
- steel wire harness
- shield
- hood
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everyone is a flower in someway with it's own defense. you just gotta know if someone's a rose with a few thorns or a disgusting Rafflesia parasite that smells of corpses "
Name: Loco Motion
Nicknames: Loco, Dot, mairposa (given by the rebellion)
faction: Autobot, La Famila (former rebellion), Rosso Infinito (current rebellion)
species: Cybertronian
alt. mode: ascari kz1-r

personality: Loco Motions out of place emotions are the result of lag in time zones. she's tired and wants her sleep schedule back, however, she's committed to the rebellion. she's loyal to the rebellion and fights for what's right. she puts others before her and tries to help them with her problems. however because of her sleep issues and getting use to the time zones, she's likely to be worn out after a while and will collapse into sleep eventually so she isn't in the field much. when she does have the energy to, she's gentle and kind. although others have rumored she's somewhat got some sorta thing when she absorbs the energy of the anxiety of others when she helps them, which builds on her anxiety over the most minor of things. she usually stays behind to help Tink but needs her moods to be level. given the sleep problems, she's having a hard time. but when she eventually does get enough rest, she will continue to fight for the safety of others

backstory: loco motion was once a psychologist working to help bots at NEST with anxiety. However she served a good purpose as a solider. When NEST disbanded, she fled to the place she landed, Spain.when the TRF taxes came into play, Loco Motion was on the front lines of the La Familia Rebellion in Madrid, Spain. Loco fought with the rebellion and helped it win. She had decided to aid the rebellion in Italy. Because of her famous butterfly knife and gentleness, she was nicknamed Mariposa, Spanish for butterfly. She however has not adapted well to Italy, times mixing up and her recharge cycle beyond interrupted, she's grown a little grumpy, but tries her best to work at what she can, helping fix and upgrade weapons.

inventory:
- butterfly knife to cut rope if need be
- rope
- gas mask
- dust mask
- slingshot
- journal for notes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"i'd rather be in a crowded hell than a paradise where i'm alone"
Name: Cecilia Ricci
Nickname: Cecil, CC
faction: Rosso Infinito Rebellion, autobots
species: Human

personality:
Cecilia was once a normal girl. she dreamed of going to America to study. Growing up in Naples, she had and still does, a huge love of food. she wanted to be a mechanic and study cars. she had a supportive family, but almost gave up when her parents passed away when she was 19. she was preparing for her first collage exams when she got the news. her parents originally were there for a business trip. she was devastated and angry that the government blamed the deaths on the transformers. she's really agitated when no one listens to her. she quit her collage as a result of her emotions and had completely disappeared, but still retains her intelligence. she usually stays back to help those who have been injured. she's willing to fight for what she believes in and will never trade in a friend for the corruption of others. she's loyal but a little too loyal. she has trust problems outside the group unless told prior that the person can be trusted. she also can easily get caught up in an argument. she tends not to talk a lot about anything and will not let a problem go until she thinks it's solved. her knowledge in mechanics has lead her to know how to help fix the autobots in her team.

backstory:
Cecilia lost her mother to a car accident and her father to sickness as a result of the Chicago war. her father had damaged lungs from inhaling debris trying to help get others out in time and her mother was in a fatal accident when both cars were speeding to try and help others escape by carrying them as passengers. both never made it back to Italy. the government back home in Italy insisted that the Transformers were to blame for the death of Cecilia's family, but she knew better. she said that it wasn't directly the transformers faults but nobody listened. then came the taxes and the rebellions. she wanted a statement to be made about how it was the government trying to take more money from people and not spending it wisely, thus joined the largest one, Rosso Infinito. she fights as vengeance for her parents, knowing very well that they knew their deaths were not the cause of the autobots, and for those affected by the TRF taxes, which caused many to go into extreme debt. when Sideswipe, Jolt Drive and Mirage came into the rebellion, she accepted them, very well knowing they were not the ones responsible. she will not back down and will fight until justice is served.

inventory:
- flare for defense and emergencies
- pocket knife for defense
- dust mask
- hair ties
- first aid kit
- a locket containing the picture of her parents
- bandana

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cannon:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"on the ground, Per Favore, and stay there!"
name: Mirage/Dino
nicknames: Cugino (Given by Jolt Drive), Razzo Rosso (given by rebellion)
faction: Autobots, the "Rosso Infinito" Rebellion
species: Cybertornian
alt. mode : Alfa Romeo 4c (changed to avoid detection)

personality:
the rebellion changed Mirage. his intelligence and cunningness still remain, but he no longer has hope for humans in power. he isn't who he use to be. his thick shell consists of sarcasm and exhaustion. he's tired of luck being taken from him and wants keep those close safe. he's bilingual, knowing English and Italian. like hot Rod, he ha s a distinct European accent, an Italian one, which he is quite happy with. his cloaking ability makes him hard to catch. however, he's chosen to forget the other autobots, making him very disobedient to authority. he's also not fond of newcomers, and doesn't trust those outside his little circle. he's also not that social as he was anymore, and is super defensive. how the autobots knew him is still there and he still answers to Dino or Mirage. his wish is for the rebellion to end so he can live in peace, and not worry about the humans.

backstory:
Mirage fled nest as soon as it disbanded. he escaped with his cousin and sideswipe, his close friend, to Italy, hoping to find shelter there. the trio eventually found a way to sneak past cemetery wind and get to Italy. they established shelter in Catanzaro, Calabria, a region in the south of Italy. their luck ran out as the TRF started to come into play too. Mirage was the first Transformer to join the rebellion of humans after seeing the other problems TRF was creating. he wanted to make a change and was tired of waiting for luck to save him, his friend and his cousin. his cloaking ability has led him to gain the nickname and code name among the revolution "Razzo Rosso", which translates to "red rocket", as he is there one minuet, gone the next. he is always at the front lines ready to fight for what's right and since joining, is a valuable member of the rebellion.

inventory:
- flares for emergencies and defence
- wrist baldes
- dust mask
- standard blaster for defense.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"damn i'm good"
name: Sideswipe
nicknames: Calabron D'argento (given by rebellion)
faction: Autobots, the "Rosso Infinito" Rebellion
alt. mode: 2009 Corvette stingray concept

personality:
once a prankster, Sideswipe has learned to mature after joining the rebellion. however, he has learned from these pranks how to be clever. he's in grief, loosing the autobots and is pretty sure they're all gone. he doesn't trust those outside of his circle and has sworn to use his cleverness for something that is right this time. he hates being touched now and would rather be alone if he's in a bad mood. to those he trusts, he's still the same jokester, trying to brighten up the days of those who need it most, but that's only if he's sure no one outside of the rebellion is around. his need for speed allows him to help the rebellion retreat if need-be.

backstory:
as soon as NEST disbanded he escaped with Mirage, His close friend, and Mirage's cousin, Jolt Drive, to Italy, hoping to find shelter there. the trio eventually found a way to sneak past cemetery wind and get to Italy. they established shelter in Catanzaro, Calabria, a region in the south of Italy. their luck ran out as the TRF started to come into play too. Sideswipe joined with Mirage and Jolt Drive, being tired of betrayal from the human government which once protected him and his fellow autobots. he had had enough of being abandoned and betrayed so he joined. he was given the nick name "Calabron D'argento " which translates to Silver Hornet. he, like Mirage is at the front lines of the rebellion, and wants it all to be over

inventory:
- blades in arms
- standard blaster
- Dust mask
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"this is going to hurt, alot"
name: roadbuster
faction: Autobots, Rosso infinito rebellion, Army of resistance/Scottish rebellion (former rebellion)
species: Cybertronian
alt mode: 2011 chevy Impala NASCAR race car with modifications
Family: Croshairs (Cousin)

personality:
Roadbuster is a rough-n-tough mech. being a wrecker, he doesn't quite think before he acts. he's strong willed and determined but sometimes a little too loud. he's boisterious and a bit of a prankster. he will come off as rude at the time and doesn't really repeat things if you don't get it teh first time (which really is hard to do because of his accent). however, he respects boundries and notices mood change sin others, trying his best to make sure everything's okay. he's especially close friends with his cousin, and they almost act like brothers

inventory
- hip guns
- shoulder rocket launchers
- dust mask
- visor (he got poor vision genes, unlucky him)
- saw on arm
- pocket knife for defense
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will stop the time"
name: Hot Rod
faction: autobots
alt. mode : Lamborghini Centinario

personality:
brash and a little ignorant, Hot Rod's name does highlight his personality. he's like a fireball, all ready to go and burning with passion and excitement. he has this odd French accent that he hates and can't get rid of. he never really has the time time to remove it. he is, despite this, someone who enjoys a good laugh and will stick by the sides of his team mates. sometimes, he finds that he isn't too mature, often not taking things too seriously and his firey personality doesn't help much. however, he tries to be a valuable ally and good friend to his team

inventory:
- blaster that can stop time
- standard blaster
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"freedom is the right of all sentient beings"
name: Optimus Prime
species: Cybetronian
alt. Mode: 2014 western star truck

personality:
Optimus is often hailed as a hero. known for his ability to fight till the end for others. the war has taken a toll on him and he often finds himself exhausted, however, he's willing to put himself on the line for his team. usually he'd try to reason with others and convince them to join the autobots rather than fight with force. unless he has to, he never attacks first. his best interest is peace and freedom, and he will try whatever he can to achieve it.

inventory:
-engeron axe -
energon balster -
sword, sheild
-battle mask

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"you think i'm afraid of you?!"
name: Izabella
species: human

personality:
at first, Izabella may be naive, not knowing too much about the world and may not know all the dangers, but she's clever. she's been known to help cade fix the autobots when problems arise and to those she knows, she's someone you can trust. although, she can be stubborn and has this will to always want to help, which has lead to her getting in trouble multiple times.

inventory:
- bandanna
- wrenches
- spanners
- small wielding torch
- wielding goggles
- tool belt
- screw drivers
"you got family now, they're gonna take care of you"
name: Cade Yeager
nicknames: the dad
faction: Autobots
species: Human

personality:
Cade is very focused on his work and is task orientated. it's task after task after task. when he eventually does get free time he's often trying to spend time with the family. he often fixes up the bots and works away at inventions. he can get grouchy when things don't go his way, but he is always trying to do things to protect his family.

Inventory:
- first aid kit
- tool belt
- rag
- spanner
- screwdriver
- wallet and cash
Last edited by the machine on Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:13 pm, edited 9 times in total.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:06 am

I am Bumblebee

Name: Bumblebee
Fraction: Autobot
Race: Cybertronian
Alt mode: 2007 Chevy Camaro
Personality: Bee has changed over the course of being on Earth. He was once a little childish but has grown more mature to where he temporarily took control of the few remaining Autobots during Optimus' absence. He is brave in battle, defending both Autobot and human alike even if the latter is against him. Although he lost his voice years ago, he recently got it back just in time to stop a brainwashed Optimus.

Inventory: Battle mask, two blasters for defense

This isn't our fight! I'm done being an underdog, underdogs suck! I say they get what they deserve!

Name: Crosshairs
Alt Mode: 2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray
Personality: Crosshairs comes off as a self-loving jerk who'd rather be in charge of the Bots or a loner. He's snarky, full of bad attitude, but in the end he's there for his fellow Autobots.
Inventory: Machine gun, two pistols, stickybombs, parashoots, goggles, trench coat

Weren't you ever told not to play with fire?

Name: Spitfire
Fraction: Autobot Resistance
Alt Mode: 2018 Harley Davidson Softail Low Rider
Personality: Spitfire lives up to her name in more ways than one. Short tempered, fiery, and a little reckless are words that other bots use to describe her. She means well and won't stop defending the humans who still want her species gone.
Inventory: pyrokinetic abilities, blasters, grenades

I would never leave a wounded behind, no matter the race.

Name: Tink
Alt Mode: 2018 Harley Davidson Softail Low Rider
Personality: Unlike her twin, Tink always keeps a level head when dealing with the ongoing battle between humans and Autobots. Even though being through a war that destroyed her home along with a new home where she isn't welcomed, Tink surprisingly stayed kind and caring through it all. She prefers not to fight but won't hesitate if she's unable to avoid conflict.
Inventory: Medical Supplies, blaster for defense (barely used), phase shifting

It doesn't matter if you're a human or a Cybertronian. To me, you're familiare.

Name: Rosalie "Rosa" D'Angelo
Race: Human
Personality: Rosalie is a kind, yet strong headed girl of sixteen who isn't afraid to speak her mind. She may have had a tough past by the arrival of the Cybertronians and losing her parents in The Battle of Chicago, but she doesn't blame them for what happened. Now living with her Uncle Giuseppe, Rosalie fights alongside the Autobots who stay to keep Earth safe.

You can take the wolf out of the pack, but you can't take the pack out of the wolf.

Name: Fang
Nickname: Zanno Bianco by the Resistance
Alt Mode: white Italian Wolf
Personality: Fang is a young mech who has definitely changed from pup to wolf. He sees his fellow Autobots and allied humans as his pack who he would give up his life for to protect. He's aloof and distrusting of those outside of his pack, but will trust them if they prove themselves.
Inventory: Teeth, claws, advanced hearing and smell

You attack one of us, prepare to fight off three.

Names: Ares, Artemis, and Orion
Nickname: The Triplets/Trio
Faction: Autobot Resistance
Genders: Mech, Femme, Mech respectively
Alt Mode: Eurasian Lynx
Personalities: As the oldest, Ares considers himself the leader of the Trio. A bit egotistical and a smidge of a temper, he doesn't do quiet well with mech bots older than him giving him orders. Artemis, being the second oldest and the only femme, is the skills and brains of the Trio. Quick witted, kind, loyal and aloof towards strangers makes her an excellent warrior. Orion, the youngest of the Trio, isn't a pacifist; he just doesn't want to harm anyone or see someone get hurt. He sees the kindness in others and does have good ideas that lean towards possible leadership. Not wanting confrontation, he would rather talk to his enemies only resorting to violence in necessary.

I am Castiel, an Angel of Primus.
Name:Castiel
Nickname: Cas
Race: Cybertronian Pretender
Alt Mode: Human
Personality: Cas is a warrior in her own right. Although human sized, don't let that fool you as she'll go up against foes many times her size. While she is brave, fearless and calculated, she's also socially awkward as she's out of touch with humans and their culture. She doesn't comprehend why humans do or say what they do.
Inventory:
-Energon long sword
-Wings that are used in both defense and offense.
Last edited by Kia_Bee on Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:24 am

the team had been driving for a while. they had arrived in Catanzaro, Italy at least 5 hours ago. Izabella had tagged along with cade. Izabella watched the buildings pass by as they drove. from Optimus' passenger window and played a game about what words they knew and what they meant. most of it was food like "pizza" "pasta", and "gelato". this next Gelato shop propped Izabella to say. "hey, we should, after all this is finished, go for some Gelato. i hear people always say that Gelato is best when from a little hole in the wall in Italy" Cade nodded "maybe. remember, this is suppose to be in and out and that's it. no stalling, no distractions." optimus piped up in the conversation. "if you wish to stay longer, i am willing to grant that request." cade shook his head. "optimus, it's fine. if you want it to be just pick these guys up and take them back to the states, then that's fine with me. i can organize my own trip here anytime. i am sure i can wait"
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:23 am

"So what's the deal anyways?" Crosshairs asked through the comm link. "Just a couple of Autobots with a few screws loose?" He honestly didn't see the point in going. Sure, the place was nice with the buildings and whatnot, but why try knocking some sense into some punk Bots?
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:01 am

Hot Rod adjusted his mirrors as if to glace at crosshairs "you put it too lightly. i'm pretty sure these 'loose screws' have lose more than just screws. did you not see the report that started this? there was literally destruction all around them" he commented.

"Hot Rod is correct, i fear maybe these autobots may be more than out of line." Optimus commented in the link. "if they stay like this they could become dangerous"
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:08 am

"Ah, they've gone Dark Side, gotcha." Crosshairs said in slight understanding. Bumblebee pulled up beside him as if he was wanting to look him in the optic. "They're not Decepticons, just Bots who don't have a leader. They probably don't know that Optimus is still online." He said.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:56 am

Hot rod agreed. "oui. there is no way they'd be decepticons if they're working with humans" the group stopped at a part of town that almost looks like the aftermath chicago. it was fenced off and had a sign stating in Italian that the road was closed. "this is it" Izabella commented "but how are you going to get in? you can't exactly transform into robot mode, everyone will see you. and i don't think no one will noticed a run over fence." she commented

"we'll have to detour" optimus announced, turning around and driving along the road they just drove.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:49 am

A loud rev of an engine sounded before a red Harley Softail Low Rider with yellow and orange details appeared on the road ahead of them. It quickly transformed into a femme who looked to be around Bee's age. "Who goes there?! Identify yourselves!" She exclaimed, pointing her blasters at the group.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:14 pm

Hot Rod and Optimus stopped right when the femme transformed.
Izabella and Cade looked at the femme and froze.
"What do we do now" izabella asked.
Hot rod spoke in the comm link "I have an idea but you may not like it"
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me