1x1 with Apha ~ Avengers Academy

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[post: 8]

Postby Λlpha » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:06 pm

eli jones
    "scorch" | pyro-electrokinesis | male | eighteen | heterosexual | crush: - | tags: bailey
    xxeli was waiting patiently for bailey to shout ‘go’, or at least indicate she was ready to begin, when he was suddenly knocked flat onto his back, emitting a loud oof. ”oi, what happened to a fair warning?” he grumbled as the other internship trainee pinned him to the ground. eli allowed his body to fall limp, feigning giving up. once he felt bailey had let her guard down, he surged upwards, causing her to become unbalanced and making it easier for eli to push her off of him. he scrambled to his feet and got into his ready-stance once again, this time expecting bailey to attack without warning. it suddenly occurred to him that they were supposed to be using their powers. alright eli, think of that annoying teacher who gave you detention for making only one smart ass comment, he told himself, feeling himself fill with rage and frustration at the thought. that was the closest his parents had ever come to discovering his detention tendencies. eli looked at his hands for a brief moment, notcing with satisfaction that small bolts of lightning were now dancing along his finger tips. he focused his eyes back onto bailey as he awaited her next attack, the irises of his eyes flickering like flames as they usually did whenever he used his powers. just don’t lose control and you got this.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no.9

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:41 pm

Bailey Parker

Female ~ Straight ~ Avengers Academy ~ Tags: Elijah

Bailey struggled to keep back a snide comment of how easy it was to pin him down, but she guessed it was fair that she hadn't actually wanted him. "Oh, but your forgetting something Eli. All good supers know that you don't need a warning and should always be on their guards. Or maybe did you think that I'm just plain evil?" She said sarcastily. She felt Eli grow limp under her and guessed that she'd probably just winded him. That was when he could slip out from under her. I could I fall for that? she scolded her mind. She flipped out her legs so that she stood on her feet anymore and studied Eli. Hmm, he's probably got really advanced powers so I should probably be careful. she thought. Then an idea struck her. She suddenly noticed the electricity on Eli's fingertips and pretended to be scared even though she wasn't and began to back towards a wall. This was a time to use her stick-to-a-wall abilities. She suddenly launched at Eli and tackled him to the ground. She quickly got up again and taunted him. "Oh, I dare you to shoot at me" she said, placing both hands on the wall behind her at the ready.
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[post: 9]

Postby Λlpha » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:24 am

eli jones
    "scorch" | pyro-electrokinesis | male | eighteen | heterosexual | crush: - | tags: bailey
    xxthis time, eli was prepared for bailey's attack. she doesn't really like to play by the rules, does she? he thought to himself as he sidestepped her attempted tackle. he frowned, feeling a little bit of frustration swarm his thoughts as she taunted him and resumed her position on the wall. her powers weren't at all surprising considering peter parker, the infamous spiderman, was her father, so he guessed she would use the area to her advantage. concentrating intently, he shot a small ball of fire from his left hand, aiming for bailey's feet. he followed this up with two low-voltage bolts of lightning, one directed to where she currently was on the wall and another about ten centimeters above her head in a prediction that his prior attack would force her to move away from the ball of flame. with a bit of luck, his shot would land true and give bailey a mild electric shock - not enough to cause any injury but enough that she would most likely fall off the wall in surprise.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no.10

Postby poppyxoxo » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:00 pm

Bailey Parker

Bailey tried not to growl in frustration as Elijah sidestepped her tackle but she placed a foot in front of herself and didn't fall over. Bailey climbed up the wall with ease, using her wall stick abilities to climb her way up it. She launched for a roof beam and crouched on top of it, high above the ground. She had long since gotten over her fear of heights, due to her job. Bailey leapt back onto the wall and had her back to it, her hands sticking to the wall. She could tell Elijah knew her next move for when he shot a ball of lightning at her, he shot another one at her as soon as she tried to move. She was slightly distracted when a girl called out to her "Hey freak girl! Mind staying up there, away from the rest of us? Do you shoot your webs out of your-" she stopped her taunting and walked away. Bailey had no time to react as the ball of lightning hit her square in the chest and she started plummeting towards the ground. She attempted to stick out her leg to stop her and she landed on her ankle funny. She just rolled it but it wasn't broken. She felt angry tears prick at her eyes as she stood up.
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [post: 10]

Postby Λlpha » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:55 pm

eli jones
    xxeli's attention was diverted as he overheard another trainee insulting bailey. he immediately felt his powers surge in response, causing crackling bolts lightning to leap from his fingertips all the way up to his elbow, creating a glove of blue-white light. forgetting about the sparring session he was currently in the middle of, he stalked over to the girl, a faint scowl dimming his usually laid-back face. "hey, you" eli called after her as she began to walk off. she turned around, her smug expression falling from her face as she noticed him. her eyes widened as she took in the burning eyes and the lightning consuming his hands. "you mess with her, you mess with me, so you had better watch your tongue" he snapped, struggling to rein in his powers as they reacted to his anger. it was like trying to walk an impatient rottweiler. eli found himself having to plant his metaphorical feet in the ground just to keep the pyro-electrokinesis at its current state. preoccupied with not letting himself turn her to cinders, he didn't pay attention to the girl's response until she was already speed-walking back to the main group.

((finally got this up. I still don't have my laptop so posts will be quite slow))
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no.11

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:13 pm

Bailey Parker

Bailey let out a sound quiet like a gurgle of pain, when she stumbled and fell over, but a noise that might as well have been inaudible as she even didn't know what it was. Bailey rolled over onto her stomach to try and push herself up, wincing when her chest panged with pain and she fell down. She used all of her energy just to push herself up and when she did, she stood favouring her foot. "Eli, you don't have to stand up for me... it's fine, I'm fine" she said, limping over to him. "Come on, why don't we keep going and get this over and done with?" she asked, trying to divert his attention away from anything that might make him made. "See? I'm... fine" she said, stopping in the middle of her sentence to wince.

((It's totally fine))
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[post: 11]

Postby Λlpha » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:24 am

eli jones
    xxeli stared after the girl, feeling his temper calm a little. normally, he would never be so aggressive, but his powers had always messed with his emotions like that. he was still simmering in anger when bailey approached him, limping heavily and claiming she was fine. his gaze was still fixed on the girl - and now the group of four she had joined up with - when she reached him. eli tore his burning gaze from the group to look at his friend. the flames in his eyes guttered as he realised her injuries, most of which were caused by him with the exception of the emotional wound the other trainee might've inflicted. this is exactly why you shouldn't use your damn powers, eli, he scolded himself. every time he used them, even at such a low velocity, someone innocent ends up getting hurt. "no, you're not 'fine'. c'mon, let's find you a nurse or something" he said, his tone stern yet his eyes were filled with guilt as he nudged her in the direction of the door.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no.12

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:59 am

Bailey Parker

Bailey let out a ragged sigh and let Elijah walk her to the nurses office. "Eli, honestly, I'm fine. I don't need help, I'll be fine" she reassured him but guess that he wouldn't have a bar of it. "I promise you, those stupid girls words didn't hurt me, and neither did your powers, ok? It's all on my own accord. I should have been aware of my surroundings. It's all on me, I swear" she said, her voice and eyes slightly pleading to get him to understand. "Just... don't be mad with me, or anyone. Why are you worrying about me? I'm perfectly fine" she said, trying to smile a little wider for him.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[post: 12]

Postby Λlpha » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:01 pm

eli jones
    xxeli rolled his eyes. despite the fact that he didn't think bailey was as 'fine' as she claimed, her constant reassuring did make him feel a little better, especially in regards to her comment about his contribution to her current state. he remained silent during her brief pause, expecting more words to flow from her mouth once she caught onto another train of thought. his guess proved to be correct. his brow creased as he listened to what she was saying. of course he was going to be mad at that ass of a girl, but he wouldn't be mad at bailey, she had done nothing wrong. "I'm not mad at you. I'd never be mad at you. I'm worried about you because I care about you, bailey. you're my friend" eli told her firmly. he followed the directions the signs along the hallways pointed them in. the entire facility was like a maze.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no.13

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:14 pm

Bailey Parker

Bailey smiled gently at Eli, suddenly feeling more appreciative then she had been in the previous moments. "Th-thank you, for standing up for me. It really means a lot" she said, a faint blush racing across the skin above her cheekbones. "I'm glad I've got such a good friend or I'd be... let's just sya I'd be visiting the nurse everyday" she admitted and gently opened the door to the nurses office, holding it open for Eli. "Are you going to come in with me or no?" she asked, her paml pressed against the tainted class to keep it open, a wave of cool air hitting her, givng evidence to the working and in good conditioned aircon.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me