1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:56 am

Kal relaxed a bit as she rested her head against his hand. He watched, disappointed, as she got up and pulled away. He sighed, letting her leave.
Once he had gotten Bel out of the tub and dressed into clothes other than pajamas, he went to find June. He gently rested his hands on her hips and trailed kisses along her shoulder. He sensed that maybe she wanted him, and that gave him the strength to try to get her back.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:00 am

June was cleaning up the kitchen but as she felt his touch she paused and closed her eyes sadly. "This isn't a good idea, kal." She breathed but didn't pull away from him, leaning back slightly towards him as she searched for his affection.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:01 am

Kal smiled a bit, gently nuzzling her neck. "I think it is," he whispered, kissing along her neck, up to her ear.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:17 am

June turned around to face him and though she leaned into him reflexively her face remained sad. "We both know im not good for you Kal. I lost the baby and now that you finally have a chance at having a family and being happy i need to stay out of the way and not mess this up for you again. Im a waste of your time."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:19 am

"I love you," he whispered, holding her close. "That never changed. I'll always love you." He gently rested a hand against her cheek. "I want to love you, to give you the life you want, the happiness you deserve. Give me that chance. Please, flower."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:25 am

June fought tears, tired of crying. "Im sorry, kal, but right now i cant. I think ive proven myself to not deserve it after the mess ive gotten myself into and you deserve way better for not only yourself but now Bel as well." She forced herself to step back away from him and wrapped her arms tightly around herself. "I shouldnt have texted you. Im sorry kal."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:28 am

Kal watched her, his expression upset. "No, June... I'm sorry for pushing you. I...I've missed you so much..." His breath caught in his throat. "Don't blame yourself for this, okay? You deserved a whole lot better than him. Than me. Don't regret texting me. If you hadn't, you'd still be there with him, suffering."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:38 am

June looked at the floor sadly and shrugged. "He wasnt that bad. He was better to me than i probably deserved." She looked over hos shoulder to where bel was. "You need to find someone who would be a good mom to her. Im not that person."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:41 am

Kal growled painfully, pulling her close to him and kissing her, frustration burning inside of him. He needed her. He hated how she treated herself, how she believed that she deserved scum like that man. She deserved to be treated like a queen.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:47 am

June gripped his shirt tightly as she kissed him back, her movements forceful and desperate. She ran a hand up into his hair as she pressed against him, hating herself for what she was doing but unable to convince herself to pull away again.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me