1x1 Yu-Gi-Oh with Arcane Milli (Private) 2

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 Yu-Gi-Oh with Arcane Milli (Private) 2

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:43 am

Greetings Everyone.
This is a 1x1 rp between Arcane Milli and myself (Erik/Cobra)
Please dont post on this thread unless you are one of us or a mod.
Feel free to stalk the rp as we go along.

Rules

1. please let me know if you lose interest
2. Don't ditch me
3. Don't be your own crush
4. Be nice and respectful
5. have fun

Character form.

Code: Select all
Description:
Name:
History:
Personality:
Crush:
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 Yu-Gi-Oh with Arcane Milli (Private) 2

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:46 am

Description: Long Black hair, her hair is so long that it falls in her face sometimes. She has blue eyes, She wears black baggy clothes. She never lets anyone see her arms.

Name: Raika ‘Rai’

History: On her her left arms are the three ancient gods, and on her right arms are the millennium items, if she ever comes in contact with any of the millennium items her marks will glow and react to the item, when evil has it causes her arms to hurt badly. She also has the power to summon one of the three ancient gods, but she doesn’t because in order to summon without a duel is she must serve the owner of the card for the rest of her life. this ancient curse has been passed down from females in her family for generations, her mother had the marks, and along with her. She didn’t have a good lifestyle once her mother died her father threw her out, she now lives in a crappy rundown shed they have in the back yard. She is learning how to skateboard in order to overcome her shyness

Personality: Shy, Sad, Scared, Timid, Puts others first

Crush: Yami Marik
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:53 am

Description: Around 5"2 , Kind of pale with a messy bunch of auburn color hair that's sometimes up in a ponytail when it gets in the way too much. Her eyes are dull and blue and sometimes a bit lifeless but when she is happy or excited they're actually pretty. She wears a tanktop with a skeleton ribs design on it under an unbuttoned short sleeve plaid flannel shirt and jeans with rips at the knees. She keeps a deck that's zombie/fiend/beast based.

Name: Cassi Ellen

History: Cassi was new around the place a year and a half ago, and since she was a lot more frail then she couldn't do much outside. But one day she decided to ignore her parents and went out without them and was lost for a full 2 days, where she met Yugi and his friends. They helped her home and she promised not to run off like that again. But with the guiding of her parents, she got to hang out with Yugi more and she took a liking to this Duel Monsters game.. She got the most attached to Baron the Fiend Sword and she holds it closely to herself.

Personality: Cassi is kind of quiet and sticks to Yugi a lot, somewhat clingy but not too bad. She's kind of sweet really, but gets just a bit competitive in duels. She's not the most confident of people but knowing Yugi and his friends for a while she's building up some self security..

Crush: Yugi/Yami

-----

Description: Image

Name: (Yami) Marik

History: Very long but known in the show/ comic series.

Personality: Dark Marik's personality is the manifestation of Marik Ishtar's hatred. Cruel, insane and malevolent, Dark Marik lacks any form of empathy towards others. He is extremely sadistic, delightful and treacherous, to the point that it even extends to his dueling strategy, implementing torture-themed cards that his shadow powers can manifest it into reality, in order to make his opponents suffer.
He displayed traits of masochism as well, as seen in the duel against Katsuya Jonouchi. In the duel, Marik's powers made it so every time a monsters is destroyed, the pain would transfer to their owner. When his Gil Garth was destroyed, he laughed and psychotically stated that he enjoyed the feeling.
Dark Marik places his self-preservation as a very high priority. He carries a strong hatred for Rishid, whose presence was soothing for the original Marik and repressed his dark personality. Once free, Dark Marik made several attempts to kill Rishid while he was unconscious, so he couldn't be sealed away again (even threatening his sister Ishizu if she did not reveal his location). When threatened with death following his final match with Dark Yugi, Dark Marik became desperate and pled for his life – displaying none of his usual confidence.
In the Virtual World arc, Dark Marik was also shown to be quite headstrong and reckless, by destroying the a computer that was the only means of stopping a missile launch that would kill him along with everyone else in the digital fortress.

Crush: [to come]
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:14 am

(I apologize for the short posts,
if I give short posts,
it means I have writer's block, again so sorry)

Rai stood one side of the blimp away from others, The only one she knew on this blimp, Is Mai, they been friends for a really long time. She watched her friend as Mai stood there, waiting for the guy she is supposed to duel, “Maybe he got scared.” She said with a small frown, “No one would blame him if he chickened out.” She said, looking up at Mai.

Joey Wheeler laughed at Rai's comment, He never really liked the guy anyways. He looked at his friends. Then he fell quiet as well.

Yami Yugi looked towards the stairs that lead them to the top, "Someone's coming." He mentioned to his friends. He is worried about Mai since she is his friend, He didn't trust Marik, and now that his more evil side arose there is no telling what is going to happen.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:45 am

(I get those issues, we're only human.)
Cassi stayed hidden with her friends, or what she considered hidden.. She would only ever separate from their presence when she was challenged, and most the time she was hardly confident in her dueling skills. But they always managed to bring out her hidden confidence. She was hardly warming up to Mai, as she seemed like a more outgoing woman and it kind of scared her, but she saw that she could trust her since she faired well with Yugi, Joey, Tea and Tristan.

Marik was approaching for a duel, hellbent on winning. His business with Odion just was not over (yes I took a moment to watch the first episode where he duels Mai) . He took his spot on the dueling station.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:59 am

Yami looked over at his friend Cassi, Noticing that she is somewhat hiding, "Are you okay?." He asked, tilting his head to the side, He watched her as he waited for an answer, as the duel went on, Mai was getting weaker and weaker, this wasn't good, Why did anyone let this happen, Kaiba wasn't going to let it stop and no way is Mai going to let it stop either, that would break her dueling pride. He glanced over at the girl on the other side, she didn't seem to like what is going on.

Rai watched as the duel went on, She watched as her friend got weaker and weaker, She went into the hallway of the stairs, going down, she couldn't watch her friend lose this duel in a horrible way. She stayed close, listening to them as it went on, she rested her hand on her deck, that is in a bag hanging off of her belt loop. "Mai please win." She whispered hoping no one would hear her sad tone.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:35 pm

Cassi stuck so close to Yami, watching Mai's memory fading.. it was like watching the rain wash away the colorful drawings on a sidewalk, so dreary.. "Yugi.. she's losing herself.." , by her tone, she didn't like seeing this. She often strayed from Mai but she didn't want anyone to suffer like this, "She must feel so alone.. its terrible.." , she hoped that she would win, but the outcomes were so bleak. She looked towards the direction of the man she was dueling, oh how she hated him.. He thinks he owns the world.. he's worse than Seto. He cant succeed forever, some day Karma will break his back. okay maybe she hoped he would suffer a little but that was only because he was causing her friends to suffer.

For each monster destroyed, Marik stole away a piece of the poor woman's memory. Her pathetic friends down there would all soon just be blank faces to her and nothing could stop him. This was it, he just took away her memory of Joey, "And soon you'll be all alone~" He didn't need to bother because he didn't have any memories of anyone worth keeping.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:12 pm

Yami looked between the two, "This is so sad, but its almost over." He told her, he continued to watch the duel, "The other girl is gone." He said, looking at Cassi, "Maybe you should leave, you don't want to watch this." He said, looking around, He let out a sigh, "We will save her, her sacrifice, will not be thrown away, we will get her back." He said with a nod.

Tea decided to leave for a while it was just to much for her to handle, she couldn't watch her friend lose to this guy, She left going down stairs.

Rai watched as one of the girls from the group left the group, she continued to lean against the wall, her hands covering her ears, trying to block out the sound, she wasn't the type to leave her friend, she wanted to be here for Mai, her hands went into very tight fists, she never got angry, she always feared getting mad, but she couldn't help it. She came out, heading to where Marik can hear her, "Your weak if you have to use this kind of dueling." She said glaring up at Marik, showing determintion
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:28 pm

Cassi looked downcast, pursing her lips. "We better" , she didn't want to lose sight of the Yugi she knew that was so determined to always keep his friends safe. It was this attitude that made her grow so close to him, she looked up to him.. "That coward.. using underhanded tactics to get what he wants.." she saw Rai about to confront him and stared on at her. The meek girl wondered what was going through Rai's mind.. what could she possibly do to stop this madman?

Marik only laughed, "I would suggest you stay out of the way" , he didn't feel threatened at all by Rai, as far as he was concerned he was simply invincible. "Maybe you'll be the next memory I steal away, if there's even the chance" , that threat was all but empty, he could care less who suffered so long as he got what he wanted. He didn't expect Yami to momentarily interfere
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:14 pm

Yami watched carefully, He did wonder what that Rai girl was thinking clearly not, he continued to watch, the duel is almost over, he doesn't need to be dueling to know that Mai is down to her last 100 life points.

Rai glared at him evening more, "You don't scare me, you're not as dangerous as you may think, your just a coward, who needs this kind of tactic to win." She said, looking away from him, "Stop being something your not, coward." She said before walking away from him, She decided to go back to her room, and wait out the duel, Kaiba being smart and always thinking ahead, made it possible to watch the duels from the room, she put that on her little screen and listened to it, as she sat down at the small table, she started to prepare for her duel, evening though it wasn't for some time, but she needed to keep her mind busy from the duel. She took off her jacket, revealing the carvings on both her arms, the markings she hates so much, and the markings that were on her mother and will be on her daughter if she has any. She wondered who will be this guy's next victim after Mai.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me