Two Little Wizards - White Eagle and ~Soulscar~ 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Ehhh can't be bothered to do the number thing lol

Postby lavender.town » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:17 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan was making his potion, concentrating fiercely when he heard Professor Earl praise Isaias for his work. "Good job." He leaned over to the spaniard and whispered when the teacher had walked away. Soon, class was over and Dillan went to his next lesson,mother the next, and the one after that and so on and so forth. Soon, Dillan was relieved to hear the lunch bell go and rushed out down the corridor. He had quickly waved goodbye to Amelia and then turned a corner right the stand face to face with Isaias, so close their noses almost touched. He stepped back and said "Hey, you ready to eat? I promised to be with Josh when he takes his 'final meal' he likes to call it, because he pretty much thinks he'll die in detention. Plus I have charms homework I wanna get out the way with. Shall we?" He said, doing a ironic curtsy and talking in a posh voice. The two walked down the corridors into the great hall and Dillan said beside Josh, facing Isaias on the opposite side of the table. Josh had his head on the table, and he could hear the muffled groans of the Slytherin. Dillan patted his back, the grabbed some food and started eating.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

xx"Time is slowly tracing his face,
but strangely he feels at home in this place"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

|| He/She/They || Bisexual || Capricorn || British ||
lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 030

Postby White Eagle » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:28 am

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Raul, Charlie, Marie, Tyler, and Josh

Upon hearing the boy compliment his work it was saved into his memory bank along with the other compliments throughout the year. This boy knew what he was stuck in his brain. Isaías remained in the friend zone which he was fine with since as long as he has Dillan in his life. As he walked to the Great Hall he soon stopped abruptly when he almost ran into someone. Soon he realized it was Dillan and their faces were merely a few inches apart. His eyes could see all of the blue and green colored specks in his eyes. The nice light blush on the boy's cheeks and nose from the frosty air. He could see any signs of acne or hair on his face. It was as if he was seeing someone he has never met before. As Dillan stepped back the teen adjust his outfit while small blush appear. "Sí." Isaías followed and sat across from Dillan as Josh at his 'last meal'. Soon his friends started to appear but Marie sat down to the boy's right, "Hey. So, I was thinking why do not me and you go to the Holiday dinner with Profess-" She was interrupted by Charlie, "He is going with Dillan." The blonde girl looked at the boy, "Wait, you are gay?" Charlie started to laugh, "No you dunce. They are just going together as friends." "Well why do you not take him and I take Isaiah? Win-win." The Spaniard responded with,"No....I ask for Dillan and now it is bad for me to..uh change my person. I am going with him." Charlie shot her a smirk, "Ba-bye," she waved as the girl stood up and walked away. Tyler just looked at Raul, "Why is she like this," Charlie just replied bluntly, "She was always like that. You are now smelling the roses," she said with eye roll.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:22 pm

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan was feeling slightly annoyed and wanted to shout at Maria, saying she couldn't pick who he went with, but was glad when she left unsuccessful in trying to go with Isaias, and couldn't help but not grin evilly. "Yeah, I've seen too many girls like her. How some people don't realise what they are instantly is a mystery to me." He added on the Charlie's comment. Dillan thought for a second and then said "By the way, when is the party for Professor Mutare? And how does Marie know about it? I thought it was only for people who where picked and praised by the professor. Is Marie one of those people, or is she just here from the gossip?" He wondered out loud. Dillan shoved a mouthful of food down his throat and quickly scribbled down words into his charms book for his homework. Soon he finished his homework and food, and started to wipe his mouth with a napkin. Then when he finished he got up, looked to Isaias and said "Well, are we off to defence against the dark arts, or do you wanna catch up with me later, because I'm ready to go either way." He said, messing with his own hair quickly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 031

Postby White Eagle » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:47 am

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan

The Spaniard smiled after hearing Dillan's comment, "The party is this Friday, so tomorrow night. Marie is not stupid. She is very good in the classroom. It is not good to uh believe someone is something..when you do not know if true." As he watched the blonde boy eat his food he could not help but smile and clap, "Congratulations you are finally eating food. Yay! Nutrients and health." He continued to eat before Dillan suggested that they go to their next class, "Okay. Sure." The two walked to Defense Against the Dark Arts which they learned about the fiendfyre spell. The lesson was pretty interesting given that they would get to see it be used in the dual room. After class Isaías turned to Dillan, "What do you want to do now?"
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:36 pm

♚Dillan Crypt♚

"Hey, I only eat this cause it keeps me alive. Now come on, let's go!" He said at Isaias' remark on him finally eating. They went down the hall and into the defence against the dark arts. Dillan was alright at it but he was so much better at Transfiguration when it came to spells. Then when class was over he left with Isaias. "Well, we could go and talk in the library with friends and read. Besides, I gotta take out a book on herbology anyway for some homework. But really we can do whatever you want because I can get the book any time really." He said to the spaniard.

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 032

Postby White Eagle » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:00 am

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Raul and Marie

The Spaniard smiled, "I think we are not....allowed to speak in the library. Right?" Soon he heard he can decide what they can do, "We should go to the Three Broom Sticks. Today is their special drink. The drink, I believe, can have peppermint. We should go together." Isaías mentioned the comment but soon realized it sounded like they were going on a date, "I am sorry. I did not mean to say the sentence like that." Soon Raul placed his arm around the blushing Spaniard, "Isaiah where are you off to?" With a small frown, "We are going to the Three Brookstick." The Gryffindor perked up, "Come on. Let's go. I want to try the limited time offer beverage." Marie was soon walking by, "Mind if I join." Raul rolled his eyes as the Ravenclaw allowed her to come along. Isaías put his hat and scarf on as they stepped out into the snow.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:24 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

"Cool, we can go there. Besides I like minty things." He said, slightly confused at what Isaias had meant by not meaning to phrase it like that, but he just ignored it. He waved "Hey Raul" when the older boy arrived and was ready to leave with the others when Marie arrived. Dillan desperately wanted Isaias to refuse for her to come, but rolled his eyes along with Raul when the Ravenclaw agreed. Suppressing a sigh, he grumbled the words "Fine." And started to walk down the corridors with the others, moving quickly and impatiently. Dillan had been told he walked fast, but that was just his long legs and was deliberate, but when he was annoyed and wanted to get away from someone it was on purpose. If Isaias wants to bring her, okay, but he shouldn't expect me to be nice to her. Why can't he see what she is really like? Well, I know some people don't always immediately see what others are like, and I get it, I'm judgy I'll admit, but I don't trust her. he opened his bag and loosely wrapped his scarf around his neck and didn't even bother going to his dorm to get a coat. Dillan wouldn't be bothered by the cold, he never was. He just stepped out into the snow, letting the snowflakes fall into his hair with his hands shoved into his trouser pockets.

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 033

Postby White Eagle » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:18 pm

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Raul and Marie

The Spaniard's kindness was something people were beginning to leach off of. Isaías was a good-hearted person who was very accepting of others, which is what made people like him rather than use flaws as a way to separate himself from others. He began to talk to Marie, "I hope you are not mad about me not going with you to the dinner. Dillan was my uh decision so I need to follow it." The blonde girl nodded and understood and began to talk about her day. Raul smiled at how Dillan was acting towards Marie because he never expected a Hufflepuff to be so....annoyed. The girl would try to hold the teen's hand but every time they brush together he moved it for some reason. Theis made Raul snicker which caused Marie to turn to him which he gave her a raspberry. Raul looked at Dillan and whispered to him, "Do not worry. Isaiah is being nice he would not try and leave you. You're his best friend. If he left you alone I would be shocked because he talks about you often....Wait I think I was not supposed to say that. Do not mention it to him because he will get all embarrassed. So, what are you going to wear to the dinner?" The group soon arrived at the Three Broomsticks and sat at a table together in which Isaías ordered for the table. After a while the group chated. Marie would try to hold his hand but he would move it yet again. "I will receive the drinks." Marie soon followed after him. Raul leaned over, "Finally! Okay there is a reason why I came with you guys. I was tasked by Charlie to tell you something important. We have been talking to your friends and we just want to know what do you think of Isaiah? Do you like him? By that I mean like him like him. Do not worry if you do that's great."
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:40 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan couldn't help but snicker silently at how Raul acted toward Marie, it was pretty funny. He was happy to walk beside Raul while Isaias and Marie mooched on together behind. "Oh, well it's fine. He seems nice, and I am not surprised he sees me as a best friend, he does seem like the kind of guy who is so friendly he can get easily attached. Anyway, I'll probably just wear whatever I think is fancy enough that I find in my suitcase." he answered and so they chatted while they walked to the Three Broomsticks. He happily trudged through the snow with somebody to talk to, and took a seat sitting across from Isaias and Marie, sitting beside Raul. Watching the two leave, he was surprised to have Raul grab him for questioning. "Well, Isaias is very nice, and sure, he is handsome, and sure I'm gay- Uh, don't tell anyone that last part.... Anyway, what I am saying is Isaias is a great guy, but I haven't really thought about him as a.. um, boyfriend? I guess I have been too busy trying to wrap my head around this whole wizard world stuff I haven't been paying attention to romance. It hasn't been easy for me here, it is actually terrifying for me, and I don't even know if I can it take much longer, I'm just... Whatever. And hey, don't tell anyone about my 'insecurities', or any of this conversation really, okay? Because if you do, I'll find you and knock out each one of your teeth, I've done it to a kid before and I'll do it again, got it? So, long story short, I guess Isaias wouldn't be a bad guy to go out with, but I just haven't thought about it so I guess I am not interested in him." he finished, taking a heavy breath and smoothing back his hair which almost at once popped back up and went wild again, but at least he had brushed some of the snow out.

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 034

Postby White Eagle » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:06 pm

Isaías Alfonso

Raul started to laugh, "I now see it....I now see why Isaiah likes you. I mean like you like you. He has had many people try to date him yet he never was interested in anyone until you came along. But any way you have nothing to worry about." Raul held his hand up, "I promise not to reveal your sexual orientation. Geez, I am not a monster...What was I going to say?" He looked up at the ceiling before he looked at the boy, "Oh yeah. So, about your insecurities just know Isaiah like you for you. Nothing about you should change. the reason why I telling you all this because I know you are his friend and will not tell people. I am just looking out for him. I never have seen him this happy when he is with you. I am not saying you have to feel the same way about him but I just ask that you to protect him.." The teen smiled at the boy before the Spaniard returned with Marie, "Here." Isaías handed everyone their drinks before sipping. He smiled as he enjoyed as he turned to listen to Marie's story but he would glace at Dillan every once and a while.

(Raul is one of those friends who is tasked with the difficult stuff like knowing if their friend's crush yet he forgets his friend's privacy. Should we skip to the party after they sleep?)
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me