1x1 With Nezuko

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With CorgiTheFluff

Postby WolfPups99 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:50 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

"Thanks, Fern." Vita turned and trotted around the fence smelling everything. It was obvious that it was Fern's place. In a normal situation, it'd bother her but she wanted to go on this walk to think about her pack and whats going to happen. What if she's right? What if I never get to see them again? I'll be so broken if I can't see Vero and Alex. Shaking her head Vita turned to Fern, who was talking to her. Something being for Vita that's the size of her? "Huh? Well yeah if its your size its probably mine." Heading over to Fern, who had pounced on a red bone, to look at the 'giant' bone. "Fern, its the same size as a deer bone. It isn't that big. And what is that next to it? It looks like a what your chewing on but blue?" She cocked her head gazing over at Fern.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:23 am

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

"A chew toy? What is it like a toy you chew on? Wait, nevermind, stupid question because it probably is." Vita shook her head trying to get rid of any leftover thoughts of Vero and Alex. As Fern pushed the toy towards her, Vita spoke with a gentle voice, "Thanks, Fern. For bringing me out here. It feels, nice? I can't describe it but being outside again is helping so thanks for that." Pawing the 'chew toy', Vita being done next to the bone before nudging it. When she found that it was hard she began chewing on it, gnawing away to her heart's content. When she was done she placed the bone next to her paws and began teething the chew toy. "You said it didn't look big enough for me right? I mean it doesn't seem like its too small for me to chew on."
Last edited by WolfPups99 on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:03 am

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita watched Fern's shiver as it went down her spine, making her wonder, Why is she shivering? I didn't do anything wrong right? Her thoughts were cut short by a bell, one of which she was unsure how she managed to place a sound on. Fern immediately stood, almost toppling over, " Ah, the best time of the day! Dinner! Oh, follow me, the backyard isn’t the only big thing here." Standing, Vita grabbed her bone before proceeding to follow Fern back inside toward what she could smell was food. "Oh what do they have to eat here? I hope there's a lot because I'm famished. Do you know if they have deer or rabbit for me to hunt? Ohhh I really could go for some elk right now." Vita's rambling continued whilst she watched and waited for her meal.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:37 am

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita watched as Fern was scolded by the Chef. Her thoughts were overtaken by what Alex and Vero were doing. Were they searching for her? Drowning in worry? She could only imagine how her mother would react after what happened with her father. My thoughts are certainly wrapped around them a lot today. Its no wonder Fern feels sorry for me. Her sympathetic expression and being kind to me. She probably thinks I'm insane. She wouldn't be too far of because of I'm insanely in love. I miss them but I have a feeling I won't be seeing them any time soon. Maybe I should try to distract myself so I don't think about them anymore? It might not work though. But it has to! Doesn't it? Would I have to forget about Alex and Vero to move on with life? Or can I focus on a way to escape and get back to them? It seems Fern knows her way around pretty well so maybe I can befriend her and get out of here? That might work. I'll have to start planning soon though. Noticing Fern speaking Vita followed her, not paying attention to what she was saying. Sort of in her own world as she thought about Alex and Vero. Vero oh how Fern reminded her of him. My little pup. How was he doing? Was Alex being strong and taking good care of him? What if he wasn't!? No, Alex has to take good care of him! Shaking her head she realized Fern had taken her over to a large four-legged platform. it looked like it was made of wood but what was it? Turning to Fern she asked what the strange contraption was.

Sorry most of its her thoughts. I was trying to foreshadow events that could happen.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:37 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Watching the chef stick his hand out, Vita pushed her ears back, baring her teeth. Not having any good experiences with humans Vita was wary of what he was doing. He has access to knives and such right? He could easily hurt me. Then I won't even be able to execute my plan. I need to be careful around him but for now, I'll let him help me up. He helped Fern up right? I'm sure he'll do the same thing for me. Shaking her head for what seemed like the fifth time that day she sat down before she allowed the man to pick her up, all be it struggling because of her weight. She was placed in the strange contraption next to Fern that she had learned was a 'chair', before turning towards the 'table' to see other 'chairs' scattered around. What the heck? Who else could be here other than Fern and the 'humans' we've met today? Getting lost in her thoughts about who was coming to this dinner, she didn't notice a very important figure walk in.
Last edited by WolfPups99 on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:13 am

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Losing her train of thought she looked around the room, finally noticing that important figure. Who is that? What are they doing here? Why do they look so elegant? With her thoughts finding something else to go over, Vita once again wasn't paying attention to anything. Does Fern know who it is? Maybe I can ask her? I did just arrive today. I'm not expected to know everything about this place yet, right? I hope not. That'd be a terrible thing to do! Shaking her head for the millionth time today, Vita turned to Fern who was in a higher up chair. Guessing that it was because Fern was so much shorter, Vita proceeded to ask questions. "Hey, Fern. Who is that lady? Why's she here? Why does so look so high up?" Bombarding poor Fern with questions as her curiosity took over, Vita didn't notice the food being placed in front of her.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:18 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

"Uh, Fern, did you forget that I lived in the woods my whole life? I've never seen or heard of there ever being a 'Queen'. Anyway, are you hurt? You fell from pretty high up and we wouldn't want your royal highness to get hurt, would we?" Vita's voice questioned, jokingly. It was times like these that she forgot about everything that had happened and could have fun with her life, just forget all her problems. Soon she was thinking about her plan again, Hmm, the plan. I could easily start it now but that wouldn't give me enough time to get to know Fern's weaknesses or befriend her. Grr, this is gonna be harder then I thought. Well, I'm gonna focus on the main course here, the food. It looks like they thought it through since they've put a pig in front of me. Digging into her meal, Vita glanced at Fern, unsure of how she'd react to any of her responses. She pushed it aside as a stupid thing to worry about and focused on her meal, which wasn't all that bad. It definitely didn't beat elk though. Elk could never be beaten. Ever.

OOC: Sorry my post is late, I was out all day and just got the chance to write something. Hope its sufficient <3
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:18 am

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Finishing up her meal, Vita lets her thoughts consume her. She's injured. I have to help her, right? Motherly instincts stink. Especially when she looks like Vero. Snapping back to reality she here's Fern telling her to come over to the 'Queen'. "Well, she doesn't look too bad for a human." Without any sort of warning, she sees the Queen reached out to her in the corner of her eye. Wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT! Is she trying to touch me? Uh, how do you respond to alphas when they touch you? Okay, Belly down, ears back. So Vita jumped from the table, pressing her stomach to the floor with her ears pressed tightly to the back of her head. Glancing at Fern she wants to ask if she's doing the right thing, but doesn't since it might violate the 'Alpha Code'.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:31 am

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Looking at Fern, Vita continued to let the Queen pet her. She could tell Fern was jealous, but of what? She was being touched by an alpha and that isn't something any wolf or dog would want. As soon as the Queen stopped petting Vita, she hopped up and walked away back to the door her and Fern had entered on. I want to go home. I really do. But I don't think I can leave Fern here alone. What if something else happens to her? I have to get out of here with her. It's either that or- Vita stopped her thoughts from continuing as she thought about her only other option if Fern didn't want to leave. No, staying won't be an option. I will leave this place and get back to Alex and Vero. I have to. I can't just leave them on their own with my mother. Letting out a small whimper Vita put her head on her paws next to the door. She didn't feel up to staying around Fern's Alpha but she also didn't want to leave Fern. She sighed, waiting for Fern to come over to here so they could go somewhere else. Anywhere else.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:45 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita watched as the door opened, before following Fern to the 'medical room' which she found to be like a packs healer. Watching the healer walk around the room grabbing different things before wrapping something around Fern's paw and telling her to try to stay off of it. When Fern was placed down, Vita suddenly got the urge to ask her what the thing on her paw was. "Hey, Fern? Sorry to ask more questions but whats that," Pausing her sentence to think of what to call it Vita continued,"thing the nurse put on your paw?"

OOC: I know your gonna think it's stupid but it bothers me when I write something so short. I love writing bigger paragraphs like I usually do since it gives me a sense of accomplishment but I need your help to progress this section and I kinda don't have anything else to add. Oh and nice update Corgs <3
Last edited by WolfPups99 on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me