└ 1x1 ─ Pyra Ilver & peppersdots ┘

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

└ 1x1 ─ Pyra Ilver & peppersdots ┘

Postby peppersdots » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:02 am

┌────────┐

things are different.

no one quite knew
what it was at first.
at it seemed like any
other new epidemic.

then it changed.

people died.
then they came back.

now it's a matter of
surviving in the new
reality of the world.

and survival is not
easy alone.

please do not post
unless you are either
Pyra Ilver or myself

└────────┘
peppersdots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

└ nothing is ever as it seems ┘

Postby peppersdots » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:03 am

┌───────┐

ophelia winters
'kitty'
22 years
5ft 7in
+ loving; selfless;
warm; patient;
- detatched; rash;
blunt; intense;

└───────┘

✿ ophelia was born to a literature professor and a pipe fitter, the second daughter of the pair. early on she showed aptitude in music, taking piano and flute lessons until the end of high school. she enrolled in teachers college and had just complete her schooling when the world fell apart.ophelia is a motherly figure, often rerferred to as the 'mom friend' by her friends before. she is warm and loving, showing concern for those that she cares about. in this new world, she is willing to put herself on the line to keep her family safe, and already has, though it didn't quite work out. in this new reality, she has grown detached from much of what is happening, instead preferring to ignore details and continue headlong towards finding a safe place. having been with her family at the beginning and having lost them has removed any tact about situations that ophelia may have had before. her speech is blunt and intense, especially when she feels someone is not taking things seriously.
Last edited by peppersdots on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
peppersdots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

└ everything changes and nothing does ┘

Postby peppersdots » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:04 am

┌───────┐

joeseph dane
'joey'
19 years
6ft
+ honest; sincere;
friendly; resiliant;
- scared; impulsive;
wary; restless;

└───────┘

♞ joeseph son of an investment banker and a stay-at=home mother, was the youngest of their brood of five. joeseph was often pushed around by his older siblings, but that never dampened his desire to spend time with people. he had started his studies as a nurse when the world fell apart. a true, people person, joeseph is friendly and sincere to all he meets, even after the end of the world when many might not all have good intentions. he is honest to a fault, still believing in the good in others and himself. this drives him on when things look hopeless, even when his own mind betrays his usual optimism. still, this new world has made him wary and restless, not willing to settle in one place for fear that the same fate might befall his first camp, which was wiped out at night. his restlessness leads him to making poorly thought out, impulsive decisions, especially if there is a risk to those that he cares about.
Last edited by peppersdots on Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
peppersdots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

└ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ ┘

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:15 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➸ Name ~ Viviane Rose Taylor
➸ N.name ~ V
➸ Age ~ 19
➸ Gender ~ cisfemale
➸ Sexuality ~ heterosexual
➸ Species ~ human
➸ Height ~ 5'8
➸ Build ~ slender
➸ Eye colour ~ grey
➸ Hair colour ~ dark brown

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Before the disaster, V was a budding gymnast and was taking a gap year to further her professional career, after which she planned to do a medical degree. All of which went out of the window pretty fast. She had to learn to survive, and her ability to climb and her fitness helped hugely. V usually keeps up high when she can, it is there she feels safer.

Viviane is independent and determined, she had to be to survive. V perseveres even when all the odds are stacked against her. V is caring and will look after those weaker than herself. She is very loyal and compassionate towards her friends. She does tend to be sarcastic, as well as untrusting of new people until they prove themselves. Since she has lived alone since the disaster it's hard for her to form connections with groups, preferring to keep to herself.
Last edited by Pyra Ilver on Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

└ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ┘

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:15 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➸ Name ~ Theodore Kieran Parker
➸ N.name ~ Theo
➸ Age ~ 22
➸ Gender ~ cismale
➸ Sexuality ~ heterosexual
➸ Species ~ human
➸ Height ~ 6'2
➸ Build ~ muscular
➸ Eye colour ~ brown
➸ Hair colour ~ brown

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Theo was an engineering student before everything. He had wanted an adventure, and was planning to travel the world. Instead, he ended up even more stuck than before.

Theo is a generous man who believes to survive people need to co-operate and help each other to survive. He values the opinions of others and has faith in humanity as a whole. He is idealistic and is willing to endure through the bad for the pot of the gold at the end of the rainbow. Generally, he is reliable and always follows up on his word. However, he does have a temper, and if someone is being difficult he will fly off of the handle. He is unforgiving and holds grudges for even the smallest slights.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

└ 1 ─ ophelia winters & joeseph dane ┘

Postby peppersdots » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:04 am

ophelia 'kitty' winters
22 years ⋗ exhausted ⋗ searching ⋗ tagged; -

quiet. it was quiet. before ophelia had hated quiet. now, she didn't trust it. as her eyes roved over the picked over shelves of canned goods, trying to spot something useful, she kept her ears open to any sound that might indicate that she wasn't alone. still, it was worth the risk.

she knelt down in front of the shelf, finding a few cans of soup that weren't smashed open, and unzipped her backpack, shoving them inside. this is what my life has amounted to, she thought as she absent-mindedly zipped the bag back up and slung it back over her shoulders. swiping a few cans of soup from a burned out supermarket just so i can stay alive a few more days. she looked up and down the aisle once more, letting out a heavy sigh and debating whether or not she should keep looking inside, keep looking for supplies.

she decided to keep going, going through the aisles one by one. she kept her hands on her machete, though it hung loosely at her side. there were no immediate threats, and she wasn't on the offensive. her brows creased together at the sight of a frame lying face down on the ground. she bent down and picked it up. immediately, the glass and frame slid off the cardboard backing, smashing on the floor with a loud clatter. ophelia winced at the sound, taking a moment to look at the part still in her hand after diving behind a set of shelves.

it was an employee of the month award. she cursed under her breath and threw it out where the rest of the picture had fallen, hoping that if something was coming, it would be drawn over there. then she would at least know where it was.

joeseph 'joey' dane
19 years ⋗ alert ⋗ reading ⋗ tagged; -

the world had ended. the world had ended and joeseph dane was using the time he now had to catch up on his reading. it was mostly just to pass time until the corpse outside the door of the office he had holed himself up in moved on, but he was still enjoying it. he missed reading. he missed school. he missed his friends. every now and again he looked up at the door, taking a bite of the stale protein he was working through, and let out a little sigh.

that thing is persistent, he thought, fixing his mouth in a grimace as he pushed himself off of the floor, his back groaning in protest. he hated sleeping on the floor. it just reminded him of too many family vacations with a too small hotel room where he lost the bid for a bed or a cot since he was the youngest.

he started to pack his things back into his backpack, his fingers brushing over the cover of his book. he didn't really want to leave. more accurately, he didn't really want to have to kill that thing that was keeping him in here. as much as he hated them and what they did to his camp, he knew what they could do. and he didn't want to die like that. not like his friends had. not like his brother had.

he shook off the thought and readied himself for the assault, his rifle slung over his shoulder. he was still not a great shot, but that was why he had the knife too. then, the banging stopped. the corpse moved off. weird, joeseph thought, his face screwing up in confusion for a moment before he opened the door. it was gone. before he could wonder where it had gone, he moved forwards, out into the supermarket again, reasoning that this was his window and he should take it.
peppersdots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

└ v1 t1 ┘

Postby Pyra Ilver » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:34 am

тнeodore 'тнeo' parĸer - 22 - tagged: x

Theo was alone, no one left after the attack that left all of his group dead but for him. He couldn't say he was mourning them, he had lost too many people to mourn. But the lack of camaraderie, having no one to watch his back, was really starting to grind on his nerves. He missed no one, but he missed parts of them. Quiet Dario, with his excellent shot, bubbly Marie with her sense for navigation, daring Henry who never left a man behind. In the end though, he had lasted, and they had not.

Theo was wandering alone, trying his best to slip into the shadows. It wasn't easy. At six two he was instantly recognisable, a big red flag in an otherwise empty city. He had very little to his name, a rusty shotgun and some food. Soon he would need to restock or he would die too. And he needed another group, he didn't think someone like him could last alone.

Theo ducked into a supermarket, or what had been a supermarket. For the most part it was empty, shelves bare and dusty, but it was his best hope at the moment. Besides, in here he was less likely to be seen. Being heard was an issue though, he was tall and strong, good in a fight, less so when one wanted to be invisible.

Vɪᴠɪᴀɴᴇ 'V' Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ ~ 19 ~ tagged: x

V was perched on a windowsill, letting the wind play with her hair. From up here she could see every movement below her, every scurrying survivor and lumbering corpses and feral animal. Most importantly no one could see her. She travelled light, with only six knives and enough food to last her the next few days. Risky, but for her being on the ground would make her an instant target. The ability to get away from all of that was far more important than being able to feed herself for a year, though it did sound appealing.

Still even she needed to descend sometimes. V swung herself down onto the remnants of a water pipe and slid down it until her feet hit the floor. The area was eerily quiet. She had not risked going down until she was sure there was no one waiting for her, alive or dead. Precaution had kept her alive this long.

Viviane made her way onto the more open street, taking care to step over the jagged bits of metal. The smallest cut from one of those could result in a raging infection and then to death. Her feet didn't betray her, never did, she was immensely grateful for all those hours of training in the gym now. Without them she would just be another faceless body.

Eventually, she found the broken sign of a supermarket chain, the one she used to buy from before all of this. Like most places it would be nearly empty, but there was nearly always something. She didn't need much anyway, just enough to survive the next week, then the one after that when she next stopped. V had heard rumours that life in the country was better, but to get to the country took days of trekking in open fields, where anything could kill you. It was safer here where at least she knew there was always somewhere to escape too. V slipped inside, ignoring the broken padlock on the floor. This must have been the staff entrance. She headed for the door into what should be the main shop.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

└ 2 ─ ophelia winters & joeseph dane ┘

Postby peppersdots » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:26 am

ophelia 'kitty' winters
22 years ⋗ exhausted ⋗ searching ⋗ tagged; theodore parker

she took deep breaths, willing herself to be calm, to return to her state that had killed dozens of corpses. once she was more confident, ophelia poked her head around the corner again, hoping to see nothing. instead she saw a body. a big body. but it didn't move like one of the dead. when he turned she could see the proof of it. he was alive.

rather than reveal herself right away, ophelia chose to stay hidden. she wanted to know about this man before she just stepped out into the open. mostly is he going to try and kill me on sight, she reasoned to herself. after a few minutes of keeping at least one shelf between her and him, she felt she had her answer. besides, being with anyone was going to be better than being alone.

"hello?" she called out softly as she stepped out into view. her voice cracked and warbled in nervousness and disuse. so she tried again. "hello!"

joeseph 'joey' dane
19 years ⋗ alert ⋗ reading ⋗ tagged; -

it was mostly quiet in the main part of the store, so joeseph went about his usual business. he moved through the shelves, snatching a few items that would help. between a pack of jerky, a bottle of ibuprofen, and two bottles of water, he felt satisfied with his haul.

that's when he heard voices. or rather, one voice, calling out a hello in the middle of the store. his brows knit together, confusion and worry in his mind writing itself on his face. who would be that dumb? he wondered, crouching down now, trying to stay out of sight behind a shelf. unless they saw me. then i'm that dumb.

slowly, he crept out around the shelf, moving towards where he had heard the voice. the logical part of his brain told him to get out, that this was just another dangerous situation to get caught and possibly killed in. still, he kept moving forwards. he was curious. and he didn't want to be on his own anymore. it was exhausting constantly watching, constantly being on guard. if they were friendly, then maybe he didn't have to be.
peppersdots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

└ v2 t2 ┘

Postby Pyra Ilver » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:45 am

тнeodore 'тнeo' parĸer - 22 - tagged: ophelia

Theo was reaching up for a can of beans when he heard it. A sound barely audible. Every nerve in his body stared firing. Theo wasn't afraid of a fight, he wasn't afraid of moving corpses, in his experience the living were far worse. What he was scared of was seeing someone he might have known reappear alive but dead, and then him have to kill them again.

There it came again. Stronger.

Theo turned, hand working its way down to the holster on his belt. Then stopped. She was alive, breathing, and it seemed alone too. He pulled his hand back, what could a tiny slip of a girl like that do to him? She looked about his age, maybe younger, maybe older. It was hard to tell. With everything it seemed people hardly appeared as they were. "Hi," he said briefly in response

Vɪᴠɪᴀɴᴇ 'V' Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ ~ 19 ~ tagged: x

The door had led her out into the main building, disappointingly bare as it was. Though, at least it wasn't empty. Always a silver lining, even in the midst of one of the biggest dark clouds she had ever had the misfortune to witness. She drew in closer, lifting a pack of cereal bars. They should do her for a little while, but she needed more.

V headed deeper into the shop, stopping suddenly as she heard a voice. Two. There were other people here. She tucked her bars into her bag before tracking her way closer. Somehow leaving didn't seem right. People tended to gravitate towards food nowadays, and maybe it would be a group sympathetic to a lone teenage girl.

She drew as close as she dared, hunched behind a shelf. All she could see were shadows. More than ever she wanted her eagle eyed view of the world, but a shelf would most likely collapse, alerting whoever it was to where she was and injuring her at the same time. If she got hurt she died, simple as. She peeked once more between the gaps.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

└ 3 ─ ophelia winters & joeseph dane ┘

Postby peppersdots » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:31 am

ophelia 'kitty' winters
22 years ⋗ exhausted ⋗ talking ⋗ tagged; theodore parker

"what, uh," she began, trying to get a thought out. she took a deep breath, trying to collect her thoughts. "what are you doing here?"

she let out a breath, shaking her head. "that's the dumbest question i've ever asked," she said with a little laugh, bringing her hands up to rub her forehead a little bit. she took a step back, looked around, then took a step forwards again. she stuck her hands out, gesturing at him. "are you part of a group?" she asked, finally finding her words. "do you have a camp?"

she desperately hoped he would say yes. that he had a group and a camp and a place to go. it was hard being out here, harder than she could handle much longer. her plans to hole up in the supermarket were looking less and less appealing if there was a camp and a group out there somewhere for her to join.

joeseph 'joey' dane
19 years ⋗ alert ⋗ watching ⋗ tagged; theodore parker, ophelia winters

peering around the shelf for a moment, joeseph caught sight of the two that were talking. a blonde girl and a tall man. they seemed harmless enough, though it seemed the blonde couldn't really get a sentence out. bet she hasn't been with others for a while, he thought, watching the way she moved. she was nervous.

to tell the truth, so was he. but as he watched them interact, he realized how much he had missed having people around. she asked about a group, a camp, and joeseph shook his head a little. a camp meant staying still. staying still meant risking an attack. people always wanted to take what you had, they measured you by what they could take from you. still. people were people.

"hey," he said, finally standing up from behind the shelf. he waved a little, trying to establish that he wasn't a threat.
Last edited by peppersdots on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
peppersdots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me