joji x eywa

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

joji x eywa

Postby joji » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:07 am

setting: hillside forest with a small clearing
lore: a disease similar to rabies is spreading
through the forest.
important cats
heavystar: leader
fallenheart: deputy
silvermist: medicine cat
echopaw: medicine cat apprentice
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
tawnypaw's mentor has retired to the elder's den, leaving aspenfall to take his place. much to his surprise, the apprentice is slowly falling for him.

do not post unless you are either me or eywa, thank you!
Last edited by joji on Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daenerys, » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:55 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xx⤷ ꜱᴛᴀᴛɪꜱᴛɪᴄꜱ ⤶
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sᴘᴇᴇᴅ:▰▰▰▰▱
ɪɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ:▰▰▰▰▰
sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ:▰▰▰▱▱
ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ:▰▰▰▰▱
ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ:▰▰▰▱▱
ꜰɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ:▰▰▰▰▰
sᴇɴsᴇs:▰▰▰▰▱
ᴇɴᴅᴜʀᴀɴᴄᴇ:▰▰▰▰▰
ꜰᴇᴀʀ:▰▰▱▱▱
ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ:▰▱▱▱▱

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██████████
██████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i.aspenfall ii. warrior iii. 22 moons. iv.crush ___ v.mate ___ vi.text vii. more text
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
traits +: strong-willed, serious
ambitious, kind at heart, brave,
honest, quick-learner, patient

traits -: intimidating, dominant,
stubborn, untrusting, cold,
introvert

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
daenerys,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:11 am

description: cream tabby she-cat with blue eyes
personality: claustrophobic, timid, curious, naive, observant, loyal
history: clanborn, her best friend is silverpaw, who she grew up with. aspenfall has taken role as her mentor after tawnypaw’s previous one, shadeclaw, retired to the elder’s den.
Last edited by joji on Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:40 am

‘all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather in the clearing...’ the familiar sound of the ceremony lingered in tawnypaw’s ears as she got up from sunbathing. she weaved through the group of cats that had gathered, and looked up when her name was called. tawnypaw knew her mentor was retiring, and she anticipated who would be appointed as his replacement. she came to her leader, the grass tickling her pads as she departed the crowd and started up the incline. shadeclaw, her mentor, radiated pride. tawnypaw stopped in front of heavystar and studied his large build. he continued the ceremony, and called her new mentor to his side.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daenerys, » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:54 am

▬▬▬[♛ ASPENFALL ♛]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
    [age;; 22 moons] x [rank;; warrior.] x [location;; camp.] x [mood;; calm.]
    As Aspenfall padded into camp from his recent morning patrol, he heard the familiar sound of his leader calling a clan meeting. His ears flicked as did his tail and he made his way to the front of the crowded cats slowly, his eyes narrowed. His leader had called a clan meeting to retire Shadeclaw. Aspenfall knew this. Sitting down, he wrapped his tail around his paws neatly and waited for the leader to announce the newest addition to the elders. Just as he reminded himself of that, he realized that Shadeclaw had an apprentice. Tawnypaw were they called? Aspenfall did not take much attention towards the apprentices as he hadn't recieved his own yet. All he was focused on was keeping his clan safe and fed. He scanned the gathering of cats and he saw the tabby molly sitting down. The tom didn't know if she was disappointed to see her mentor go but it was none of his business.

As usual, the leader went an called out the ceremony which allowed Shadeclaw to join the elder den, "Shadeclaw, is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go to join the elders?" Aspenfall heard the elderly tom respond a quick yes and then the clan leader continued, "Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given to us. I call upon StarClan to give you many moons of rest." The clan began to cheer Shadeclaw's name for the last time, "As you all may know, Shadeclaw had an apprentice - Tawnypaw." They turned their head towards the younger cat, "Your mentor will be Aspenfall. I hope Aspenfall will pass down all he knows on to you. Aspenfall, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have received excellent training from Wolfstrike, and you have shown yourself to be strong-willed and brave. You will be the mentor of Tawnypaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Tawnypaw." Suddenly, many cats began to erupt in another cheer which consisted of his and Tawnypaw's name. Smiling to himself he went to touch noses with Tawnypaw. Cats came to congratulate him and he thanked all of them proudly, licking his fluffy chest.
daenerys,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: joji x eywa

Postby joji » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:43 pm

tawnypaw’s smile was as wide as the day she was first made an apprentice. she pulled her nose away from the tom, and basked in the glory of her clanmates chanting their names. many cats crowded her suddenly, most of them congratulating her, or something along those lines. she thanked them quickly and departed, since the only thing on her mind was talking to her best friend, silverpaw. tawnypaw had known silverpaw since they were in the nursery, and they grew up together, although tawnypaw was a little younger. she managed to escape the chatter and found silverpaw with her mentor in the back of the crowd. silverpaw was grinning ear to ear, and rushed to meet tawnypaw. “i almost got lost trying to find you!” tawnypaw exaggerated. silverpaw glanced into the crowd and back to tawnypaw. ‘this is so exciting! i want to meet your new mentor! ive never really talked to aspenfall before...’ he said. “i haven’t either, don’t worry. i’m going to miss shadeclaw, even though he used to make me pick his nasty coat...” tawnypaw remarked, earning a glare from silverpaw’s mentor, kestrelflight. kestrelflight was incredibly experienced, and tawnypaw remembered how happy silverpaw was when heavystar made him her apprentice.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daenerys, » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:51 pm

x
    [age;; 22 moons] x [rank;; warrior.] x [location;; camp.] x [mood;; pleased.]
    Aspenfall started to search for his new apparentice after he had thanked everyone for the praise on getting his first apprentice. He knew the Shadeclaw hadn't let his own apprentice get out of practice so he was glad that he didn't have to teach the young molly from scratch, however it was much more fun that way, so Aspenfall decided that he'd give the apprentice a refresher on the basics when he had the chance to. He scanned the clearing slowly and saw Tawnypaw talking to another apprentice whilst Kestrelflight stood among them.

Slowly, the warrior made his way over to the group of cats and nodded a greeting to Kestrelflight, "Tawnypaw, Silverpaw, Kestrelflight." He dipped his head in greeting, his deep voice clear. He sat down and turned his head to his new apprentice, "You want to get started on training?" He suggested, " I was thinking on teaching you the basics since I don't know what your mentor has really taught you and it would be a good refresher so you don't forget things. Quite a valuable lesson, not many get the chance so they must remember everything from the beginning of their training." His tail flicked, his big claws digging into the soft grass beneath them.
daenerys,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:49 pm

tawnypaw turned to look at her new mentor as he said her name. she quickly licked her paw and straightened her whiskers as he asked her to train. “i’d love to!” she said enthuseastically. “we can totally discuss what i’ve been taught on the way to the hollow.” she meowed proudly and looked at silverpaw. “i’ll see you later, silverpaw.” tawnypaw said eagerly and stood up. she looked around the clearing and realized cats had dispersed. “i know how to hunt already,” she commented and waved her tail. i hope this isn’t too boring... she thought to herself. i wonder what kestrelflight has taught silverpaw. he probably knows some pretty cool moves. she pondered and planned to have him tell her later. tawnypaw recalled what shadeclaw had taught her so she could tell aspenfall. she remembered one hot evening when he was teaching her her how to stalk. it started raining and she almost immediately lost his scent. tawnypaw snapped back to reality and looked at her mentor excitedly. she couldn’t wait to start training.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daenerys, » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:32 am

x
    [age;; 22 moons] x [rank;; warrior.] x [location;; outside of camp, forest.] x [mood;; pleased.]
    Aspenfall nodded. If Tawnypaw was already taught hunting then he won't teach her that - he wasn't the best at hunting. but not the worst. - it would consume much more time than need be. Flicking his tail once, he made his way out of camp with Tawnypaw behind him, "Alright then. If you know about hunting then we'll work on fighting for today." He decided picking out an empty clearing which only consisted of grass, trees and moss.

Aspenfall sat down and waited to catch the young apprentice's attention, "I'm going to teach you a vital move, this will help you end a battle quickly and efficiently. However, it might expose you to some danger so you'll have to listen carefully." He warned blinking a few times, "The move I'm going to teach you is called the upright lock. It takes great strength and speed so you may need to practice. It's not usually an easy move to complete but if you're saying that Shadeclaw has already taught you a few tricks then I assume you'll find this easy."
daenerys,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:44 am

tawnypaw followed the large tom through the forest and to the clearing. opening her mouth slightly, she embraced the scent of the forest. aspenfall stopped, and with him, so did tawnypaw. she looked the tom in the eyes and focused intently on his words. she wasn’t going to mess this up. upright lock..? she pondered. im sure ive heard that somewhere before. and returned to aspenfall. he was right, she recognized the name from her training with shadeclaw. she tilted her head, signaling for her mentor to continue. “go on,” she said eagerly.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me