one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:21 am

(Same, Filthy Frank was a life saver :D )

Karma Akabane
She'd given him exactly what he wanted. A mix of agitation and passion~ "You're half right. But you know what's better than food? Blue haired traps", he responded a last time, of course he was giving her the crush-tease. She shouldn't get too mad with him, as he didn't mean any serious harm, just Karma being Karma. He tipped the glass bottle upwards, stealing the last drink of his ramune before throwing it away

Curii Marshall
Curii noticed that Ren's nose was pretty red. "You know you can stop any time you want, I don't think these guys are going to make you stay doing this" she was just a liiiiiittle bit concerned that he'd get sick.. "How did you two even get dragged into it?" the ginger looked at Akihiko questioningly
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:51 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio nearly choked on her toast and scowled. Oh no he didn't. She knew that once she mentioned him not teasing her about her tiny crush on Nagisa, he would begin teasing her at any moment. Looks like that moment was now. 'Hahahahahahahahahhaha, you're so funny.' Rio responded sarcastically. She brushed the bread crumbs off of her hands and clothes and headed to the bathroom to comb through the bird nest that was her hair.

R e n T a n a k a
    That was a relief to hear. If they made him stay until the whole town was finished, he might lose his mind. Not to mention that something as ridiculous as it snowing again would probably happen. He pointed at Akihiko who had shoved the whole cookie into his mouth. "He offered to join and since I was with him, they handed me a shovel too." Yep, he was placing all the blame on Akihiko because it was his fault they were stuck shovelling the sidewalks.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:01 am

Karma Akabane
Karma laughed a little, he could tell, even over text that had gotten under her skin a little. "Cute" he said before heading inside, the crisp chill was nice for a bit but it was getting to him just a little. Tomorrow it was back to school, and they'd be meeting the new teacher too. He decided to give Rio a break from his picking and moved on to something else.

Curii Marshall
Curii smiled a bit "well I'm glad you decided to do it, some people hear or elderly or disabled, unable to do it themselves" she was basically giving both Ren and Akihiko a pat on the back. "So you earned the cookies" the container was insulated so it kept the warmth and freshness for a good while. She'd noticed Akihiko stuffed his quickly, "did you really like it that much?" she blinked in some surprise.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:53 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio had finally gotten all the tangles out, and brushed her teeth as well. She didn't bother changing out of her pajamas since they were comfortable and she assume that she wouldn't be leaving the house unless someone from class wanted to meet up somewhere. She got a juice box from the refrigerator (and she had just brushed her teeth) and plopped down on the couch to find something to watch on the television again.

R e n T a n a k a
    He was surprised she was complimenting them. Akihiko was the only one who willingly volunteered to help, he just got caught along with him. He could've slipped away at any moment, but he had stayed and actually helped out some. He unwrapped the cookie and took a bite. It was warm, and really good. He had gotten a sugar cookie. Akihiko nodded. "Yeah, it was really good! Did you make them all by yourself?"
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:04 am

Karma Akabane
Karma liked lazy weekends. He could watch gore on the television, play his games which were normally strategy and fighting, sleep in and just chill. For the time he was just watching a documentary on some older wars, which had some detailed images of the wounds soldiers received.

Curii Marshall
"Yes I did, I kind of pride myself in my cooking" she was happy to receive the compliment, as she did work hard on the cookies. not only did she have to mix individual batches, even the portions out correctly and space them just right on the cookie sheet, but she'd neatly packaged them in groups of two, so naturally she was pretty proud of the outcome, seeing people pleased and some even overjoyed by them, she found herself glancing at Ren for a reaction, hoping he liked his cookies just as much as everyone else. While she didn't have anything else to do she hung around for a moment. "So.. Akihiko was it? How long have you known Ren?" she tilted her head sideways just a little, curious.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:30 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio couldn't help but wonder what Curii was up to, especially after last night. She stuck a mint in her mouth. There was a small coffee table that had a little thing of mints in the center. Crumbling the wrapper up, she set it on the table to throw away later (or really until her mother reminded her about it because she forgot). Rio dashed to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of popcorn, putting it in the microwave as she searched through the movies they owned for something to watch.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren stayed silent, just eating the cookie slowly. It really was good, and he wasn't going to eat it in one whole bite like Akihiko had. Ren, on the other hand, was horrible at cooking. If he made cookies and went around town giving them to people, he would end up poisoning the whole town. Ren swallowed the last of the cookie when Curii asked Akihiko a question. Akihiko thought for a moment. "I'd say we've known each other for... seven years?" They were around ten when they first met, though Ren couldn't remember if Akihiko had already turned eleven then. His birthday was pretty early in the year.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Karma Akabane
//watching things that normal children don't usually care about//

Curii Marshall
"oh wow.. That's a pretty long time" when she wasn't being shy, she seemed to socialize pretty decently. Maybe she just felt that calm right now, just a little relieved after her confession, seeing as how those emotions were almost painfully pent up. Even better, Ren didn't seem to be too freaked out about it! She did want to apologize, but maybe she would wait until his friend wasn't around. She didn't want to give Akihiko any reason to question and tease poor Ren, he goes through enough with Karma and Rio as it is..
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:23 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    - insert cliche kids movie like the land before time here -

R e n T a n a k a
    Akihiko nodded as he threw his free arm around Ren's shoulders. "Yep! We've been through a lot together. I don't think Ren would've survived school without me back then." He teased while Ren slowly removed himself from Akihiko's arm. "But now look at him! He's taller than me. He's grown so fast." He sounded like a proud father at that, even ruffling Ren's hair. Ren scowled at Akihiko, but even though Akihiko could be a little too much to handle at times, they had remained friends all these years.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:30 pm

Curii Marshall
Curii couldn't help but to smile, "Must be nice" she commented light heartedly. "He's been doing better lately, too. I think you should come visit him more often, he's pretty lucky to keep a friend for that long", Curii was never able to keep friends because either they moved away, she moved away, or they just stopped talking to her. "And lastly.. I don't want to speak for you, but you both look really cold. I can see him shivering" she was referring to Ren.. "So, just my personal thoughts, I honestly think you two should probably head inside and maybe drink something hot. I'm expected to help with dinner tonight so I gotta go. It was nice meeting to Akihiko"
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:47 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    -

R e n T a n a k a
    Akihiko glanced at Ren as she spoke. "Nice meeting you too, Curii!" Akihiko turned towards Ren. "I suppose we should take her advice and go inside," Akihiko said while beginning to walk away. They returned their shovels and started walking back home. They could get something warm to drink there, and Akihiko would have to leave soon so he wouldn't get home too late. They still had school tomorrow. As they walked, Akihiko smiled at Ren. "She's nice. I'm glad you've found some good people to hang around here." Ren looked down at the sidewalk as they walked, and nodded. "Yeah..."
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me