one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:51 am

Karma Akabane
This teacher seemed pretty level headed, sane, and even pretty kind. Not really what he'd call prey, because she seemed just fine. Average teacher who came in to teach students about mental illnesses and deadly bacteria! All normal. Ms. Kiuni was now taking questions, as she was new.

Curii Marshall
Curii asked a question just regarding the bacteria. "What methods will be use to study the bacteria? Is it going to be from text books or articles online?" it was a legitimate question, probably shared among the class by a couple other students. She was hoping it wasn't from a text book because that would just make it really boring. Even reading some articles would be more engaging.

Mizore Kiuni
"Good question. No, we wont be studying through a textbook, and very seldom will be use online articles. We will use two methods to study bacteria. One method is informational videos, all put onto a virologist website for educational uses. The second method will be hands on" that arose some questioning on the safety, which she calmly explained, "Don't worry, I'm not bringing in bio-weapons. The bacteria strains I will be bringing in will be weakened to the point where no harm can be so easily done. And so long as everybody follows safety procedures, which will be simple, nobody has anything to worry about. Anymore questions?"
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:12 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Videos and hands-on activities? Rio liked her already. None of their teachers were like regular teachers. They didn't sit in class and read textbooks, or have piles of homework to fill out. The only teacher who was even close to a regular teacher was Miss. Irina, and she was a trained assassin. While A-class read about Italy, they took a trip to a chocolate factory in Italy. While they played basketball in P.E. they were giving each other ridiculous codenames and trying to shoot Karasuma. She wanted to rub it in their faces, but she knew better than that. They were already suspicious of the E-class.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren glanced at Curii when she raised her hand to ask a question. He sincerely hoped they wouldn't be stuck reading out of textbooks, it was too boring, even for him. He let out an inaudible sigh of relief at her answer. So she'd be fun like their other teachers. As long as she didn't give them loads of homework, he should be fine.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:43 am

Karma Akabane
Karma was somewhat interested. It could work against their teacher, tricking his mind and convincing and deceiving easier. Why not? She seemed like an acceptable teacher for his likings. (mild writers block for Karma boi)

Curii Marshall
"Thank you" She went silent afterwards, letting the new teacher answer a few more questions before starting a first time lesson. It was more of a miniature assignment, everyone was to write down one mental illness they know about and write at least one detail about it. Simple and easy and afterwards everybody would turn in their essay
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:40 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    An assignment already? Simple enough. She got her pencil out and began to scribble down on an empty sheet of paper. Once she was finished, she leaned over to her bag and pulled out her printed essay. She had written about eating disorders and listed some of the different types of eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia, as well as explained the difference between the two. She was no expert on this type of stuff, but it was a start.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren didn't write much at all. He barely knew anything about mental illnesses. He could name a few like anxiety and depression. He wrote down anxiety as his mental illness. The little, more in-depth facts were what would get him mixed up. It was only one detail, he could do this. He wrote a simple statement about what anxiety was and how it made a person feel uneasy. What he wrote was simple, but true.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:10 pm

Karma Akabane
Karma's chosen illness was paranoid schizophrenia. it was a fun illness to explain but he only put down a simple definition for it. Once everybody was done the papers were all given back to Mizore. It was just a first 'assignment' , so she could get a good kickstart with the class, and let them get sort of a feel how some assignments might be.

Curii Marshall
Curii took a second to think before she chose the mental illness "Dementia" , writing of its occurrences in many elderly people. She realized her fact was a bit longer than needed, she was just.. interested. She stopped herself before she could find herself writing 3 paragraphs worth of it and handed it up. She was a bit curious about some of the others and what they chose, maybe the new teacher would read them out.. She bet to herself that Ren wrote about anxiety, he seemed to have it after all.

Mizore Kiuni
Once Mizore received all the papers, she took a moment to read them all over before smiling with satisfaction. She listed them all off as if to be reading them just barely out loud, "Very good! I think Korosensei should give you all a good grade for these. I wont be here for the rest of today, the schedules need fixed properly but I will be here tomorrow. Thank you for participating, I look forward to teaching all of you" she waved as she walked out.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:35 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    As their new teacher, Mizore, collected their papers, Korosensei also went around collecting the essays. Her own essay that had been sitting on top of her desk was snatched up by the mutant octopus. Rio watched Mizore walk out. There was something about her... Rio just couldn't place her figure on what it was. She hoped Mizore wouldn't mind if the class called her that. Rio had gotten used to being so informal with all the teachers, that it was becoming a habit.

R e n T a n a k a
    He felt relieved that he didn't totally flunk such an easy assignment. A definition counted as a "detail" so he didn't know why he had been so unsure of it when writing it down. He forgot to pull out his essay, and quickly grabbed it, making sure his name was on the paper before turning it into Korosensei. After Mizore left, Korosensei began teaching. Their teacher/target also gave them a heads up that they would be doing something fun later.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:01 am

Karma Akabane
Karma was a bit curious what it was.. He wrote his notes at his own pace, half of them being mental notes. His eyes searched around the whole classroom, just to find a way to keep engaged.. this lesson started off as boring to him, well a lot of them did but he had to keep up. He may be a slacker but he wasn't dumb, and he'd like to graduate, so he kept on top. What amused him the most with it was stunning the A-class stuck ups, showing them that they don't run the show~

Curii Marshall
Curii peaked at Ren secretly one more time, cheeks a slight tint of pink, before she decided for once to concentrate better than ever. This lesson could be important in any upcoming tests! She was taking a lot of notes, taking up at least 2 pages in her notebook. She was overdoing it though and her wrist was sore by the end of it.. She groaned, rubbing it tenderly after setting her pencil aside. "Maybe I was overdoing it.."
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:05 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio scribbled down notes, and when she wasn't writing something down, she was drumming her fingers against her desk. This was boring, and she wanted to get to that "fun" activity that Korosensei had said that they would be doing. She wondered what it was. Another trip to a different country? Jumping across rooftops? As they wrapped up the lesson, Korosensei gave them a quick warning that there would be a quiz Friday before telling them to go outside.

R e n T a n a k a
    When they went outside, Karasuma stood there with his arms crossed, waiting for them. As soon as everyone was there, Karasuma began to explain what they would be doing. They were going to go out into the forest, armed with paintball guns. Karasuma would select two to five students to be the "traitors" and they would secretly get rid of the other students one by one while pretending to be innocent. If you got shot, then you had to go back to the building and wait with Korosensei and Miss. Irina. Anyone could shoot at someone, but Karasuma advised that they should only shoot at that person if they thought that he or she was a traitor. Even though it was winter, they would have to be prepared to work in any type of weather condition. If the traitors killed everyone before getting caught, then they won. If all traitors were caught, then the innocents won. A simple game.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:49 pm

Karma Akabane
Karma smirked, now this perked his interest. Any time they did anything like this, it gave some of the others an adrenaline rush. It was like those rooms with glow in the dark spray paint and black lights, laser tag, but better. Everybody here was pretty well skilled and capable of doing this. There were even two snipers!

Curii Marshall
Curii was a bit nervous about this one. She didn't know much, but considering she studied insects to pass time, she did know a thing or two about good camouflage.. Maybe it wouldn't be bad! She could test herself out here and see what she was good at.. maybe even impress Ren. She secretly facepalmed herself, 'Does everything have to be about Ren to you?!?' she scolded herself internally. They all had to wear specialized uniforms provided by the government for this.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:04 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    It took a while for everyone to change into their camo uniforms, but once they did, Karasuma made everyone cover their eyes. He would choose the traitors by tapping them on the shoulder. Everyone spread out at least an arm's length or more away from each other. To make sure some people wouldn't cheat and peek through their hands, Karasuma made them cover their eyes and press their face into the ground. Terasaka was one of the ones Karasuma selected to faceplant (minus the falling part) into the ground. Snickering a little, Rio covered her eyes and waited for Karasuma to announce that the traitors had been chosen.

R e n T a n a k a
    He couldn't say he wasn't curious to see how this turned out. He actually enjoyed the fun training activities they did. They did a lot more back before he had come to the school, but he heard stories from other students about it. He even heard about the one where they all had silly nicknames. What kind of nickname would he get? Loner dude? Seems about right. Karasuma said they would hand out the paintball guns after the traitors were chosen. Taking a deep breath, Ren covered his eyes.

// it was totally an original idea made by yours truly :>
    also - who should be the traitors?? //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me