1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:58 am

Magnus ran through the firest away ftom the durection Mikah was, cursing under his breath as he struggled to jit allow the bite on his leg to slow him down. Behind him he could hear the wolves drawing closer. There were too many to fight alone but he knew he couldnt run forever. As he rounded a corner he accidentally ran head first into a low branch knocking him flat on his back. His head spun from dizziness but he forced himself to stagger to his feet, looking at tbe wolves tbat now surrounded him. He gritted his teeth and as the first one charged his was able to swing his ax and cut into its side, flinging it at a tree causing it to yelp loudly in pain. As his back was turned a second one took the opportunity to charge. It leapt up onto his back and sunk its teeth into his shoulder causing him to release a roar of pain.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:05 am

Mikah charged at the wolves. He jabbed his spear at the one biting his friend, but got jumped by another. He yelled as he slammed to the ground, underneath the wolf's paws. He managed to get a knife in between the two of them and sunk it into the wolf's chest. He heaved the wolf off of him, and looked for his spear. A wolf sunk its teeth into his leg, and another stalked him from behind. Mikah cried out in pain, and struggled to fight back but there were to many powerful wolves for only two men to fight.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:10 am

Magnus knocked the wolf off of Mikah before looking around for a solution. Quickly he pulled off his shreaded shirt from the wolves and in an instant caught it on fire with his flint and steel. Almost instantly the wolces backed up allowing tge two of them to catch their breath as the wolves growled angrily. "What do we do?" He focused on tge wolves taking a quick count. Only five left. He glanced at Mikah and frowned as he realized they were both badly damaged.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:14 am

"I-I don't know." He was breathing heavily, already covered in blood. Both the wolves' and his own. He had wounds everywhere. "I need to--I need to get the deer--" He sucked in a deep breath, feeling his lungs burning. His ribs sent a stabbing pain through him, signalling that at least one was broken. "Can't climb trees, can't run, no help--" He struggled in another breath. "Can we keep the wolves away with torches?"
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:30 am

"We dont have torches, just my shirt which is about to burn out," he said, already feeling the heat on his hand. Magnus, without thinking threw the burning shirt onto one of the wolves, catching it and the one next to it on fire. Both wolves began to bark madly and rin off as the remaining three snarled and charged at the pair.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:34 am

Mikah held his spear out in front of him and swung the tip at the nearest wolf. The wolf snarled at him, ripping his shirt with its claws, scoring his stomach. He stumbled away, and kicked a wolf who came close. He jabbed his spear at another, but as he cut its side it only got angrier.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:56 am

Magnus held up his ax to block the wolf that lept at him but its claws still managed to cut into his chest and arm. He quickly killed tge wolf once he pinned it to tge ground before turning and help finish off the last one.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:26 am

Mikah leaned against a tree, exhausted, once they had killed the rest of the wolves. He was panting, each breath sending a jolt if pain through his body. He pushed off of the tree and gathered his weapons. "The deer..," he rasped. He stumbled over to where he had left it. He needed to bring it back. He had to.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:14 am

Magnus groaned before stumbling after him, holding a gash in his side that was bleeding badly. He released a releaved sigh as he saw the deer still knocked out and tied up. He limped over and carefully inspected it, running a careful hand over its large antlers that seemed to sparkle in the light. "You did good Mikah."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:17 am

Mikah managed to smile. "Let's get this deer back to the village." He tied the deer's legs to a branch so it was hanging from it. He lifted the front end of the branch, gesturing for Magnus to lift the end. They made the painful journey back to the village.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me