1x1// w/ Minuki!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1// w/ Minuki!

Postby skyprincess » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:21 am

she shook her head when she read the text and smiled a bit. "you can eat as many breadsticks as you want." she giggled and watched as a waiter brought over the salad and then left again. "if you reaaallly want to pay, we can split the bill." she said with a small grin.
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:33 am

"I'll stick with two." He murmured before taking another one and placing it next to the one on his plate. He slowly bit into one with a grin. "Sure, we can split it." He replied, looking at the salad. "Do you want one of the peppers?" He questioned with a chuckle before taking one of the peppers for himself with a smirk.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:38 am

”no I don’t like peppers.” she murmured and put them all on walker’s plate. she ate her salad slowly and soon walker’s food came over. her mouth watered a bit when she saw his food but continued eating her salad.
Last edited by skyprincess on Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:47 am

Walker shrugged, taking a bite of one of the peppers, causing him to immediately drink his water. Once his food came over, he glanced down at it, but looked over at Lexa as she continued to eat the salad. "Want some?" He asks her with a smile, pointing to his food. He twirled his fork in the pasta and took the spoon out from it so he could bunch it up more.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:15 pm

she bit her lip and nodded a bit. “uhh... yes please.” she murmured softly and finished her salad. she was still hungry and sighed. “actually you don’t have to share with me.” she whispered and ate another breadstick. she was still really cold.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:18 pm

Walker smiled and nodded. "Oh, don't worry, I won't eat all of mine." He said with a droopy expression. He chuckled, slightly pushing the pasta over towards the middle so she would be able to have some too if she wanted some. "I insist." He smiled, pointing his fork down towards the pasta and glancing at her with a smirk. He bit his lip, allowing his smirk to fade and made a straight face
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:21 pm

she simply shook her head and looked at her hands. “it’s fine...” she murmured before her stomach growled and she sighed. she ate another breadstick.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:24 pm

"Are you sure?" He asked, leaning back into the chair he was in. He had one of his eyes half open as he tilted his head slightly forward, sort of knowing that she was hungry. "I don't mind." Walker added, looking over as she took another breadstick. He shrugged, taking a bread stick as well and leaving the pasta to see if she would want some.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:28 pm

she heisted but ate a bite of his pasta.
    she grinned a bit but sat back. when the bill came, she paid for the whole thing and then looked at walker. “what should we do now?”
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:30 pm

Laker glanced down as the waiter came over. He was about to grab it and pay for the meal, but Lexa beat him to it. He narrowed his eyes playfully at her before laughing slightly. "Eh, I don't really know. Anything you have in mind?" He asked, "Maybe we could just hangout out?" He said with a smile.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me