ᵈᶤˢᶜᵒᵛᵉʳᶤᶰᵍ ʷʰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ;; 1ˣ1 ʷ/ ᵉᵍᵍᶤᵉ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

adrien cares but jasmine doesn't, not so much

Postby nocтιѕ; » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:26 am

A D R I E N
    Adrien stepped away from Jasmine and gave a nervous smile, before scratching back of his neck. He glanced at Marinette which her face was red. He frowned and turned his complete focus on her. "Marinette, are you alright? Your face is red, should I take you to the nurse?" He questioned. If she's not feeling so well, then perhaps its the best that they don't work on the project just yet. Glancing at Jasmine, he asked her if it is alright if she heads to the library without her. Jasmine gave a slight nod and told Marinette that she hopes she alright, before leaving the classroom. Adrien watched her go, before turning his green eyes onto her, observing her face in case it becomes redder.

J A S M I N E
    When Adrien asked Jasmine to leave, she did. She wasn't going to stick around in case Marinette is truly sick. Jasmine shook her head, knowing that if she gets sick, she won't be coming to school for a while. Walking down the stairs, her gaze flickered from one person to the next, until her eyes landed on Chloe, a rich girl. She instantly knew from the beginning of the class by her outfits, to the part where she demanded to be with Adrien and more. Shaking her head, Jasmine made it to the ground level, before walking to a bench. She sat down there and sighed before pulling a small snack out of her pocket, munching on it. She's going to need the energy, and she has an awful feeling that her new found energy is going to be wasted on a girl who demands everything simply because of shes the mayor's daughter. Jasmine finished ber small snack and was about to get up when she saw a shadow over looms her. She knew it. Chloe said something to her, which Jasmine told her to go away. Knowing Chloe, she doesn't listen, yet just pesters them more. So Jasmine had enough, although it been mere seconds, and pushed Chloe away, which caused Chloe to fall to the ground, ruining her outfit. Chloe glared at her. "I'm telling daddy." She replied. "Go ahead, Chloe, I dare you to do so." She replied. Chloe stared at her for a second, before getting up and walking away. Something tells Jasmine that this isn't over with Chloe. Sighing, Jasmine sat down on the bench. "First day, and I'm already getting into trouble with other kids." She murmured. She glanced down at her pocket, to see two golden eyes staring up at her. "Don't give me that look, Azazel." She stated, which her friend just closed their eyes and turned away. "Even you are mad at me." She murmured. Which she understood why. A child like her shouldn't be like this, especially if she's supposed to be a 'superhero' like Ladybug and Cat Noir. That is one why she moved here, to join them.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

akuma

Postby lupins » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:57 pm

(no fancy)

Marinette fiddled with her fingers, trying to think of a response that wouldn't embarrass her more then she already was. She bit her lip slightly, before looking at Adrien when her blush finally died down. "Yeah. I'm fine. No need to take me to the nurse." She murmured,a bit anxious she had just made a fool out of herself. "I'll meet you at the library." She told the male, and shuffled her feet to the door. She moved out of the room, keeping her head down as her cheeks were still pink. Her attention turned to her purse as her kwami came flying out of it. As she talked to her kwami, occasionally looking up to make sure no one was around, her attention turned to a voice, a familiar voice. Jasmine? She looked over the ledge, to see Jasmine sitting on a bench. She peered at the golden eyes in Jasmines pocket. What? Marinette asked herself, a bit confused. Shaking her head at even the thought of another hero, she turned her gaze back to the floor of the hall.

After dawdling to the library, she sat one of the tables. While she was waiting for Adrien and Jasmine, she heard a thwack come from outside. She quickly stood up and made her way to the window, "Gosh." She murmured, looking down at what seemed to be an akumatized person. The school was full of people. How was she supposed to transform without anyone seeing? After making up her mind, to run into an empty classroom or something, she made her way out of the library. Running into an empty classroom, she let her kwami out of her purse and murmured the three words. "Tikki, spots on!" Once fully transformed, she made her way out of the classroom, running towards the exit of the school where she saw the akumatized person. Making her way out of the school, she looked around, hoping that Chat Noir would show up soon.
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᵈᶤˢᶜᵒᵛᵉʳᶤᶰᵍ ʷʰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ;; 1ˣ1 ʷ/ ᵉᵍᵍᶤᵉ

Postby nocтιѕ; » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:08 pm

A D R I E N
    When Marinette ran off, Adrien frowned. This was a chance he could have taken to see if she was his ladybug, though not only that, to help her. Adrien looked around, before grabbing his bag and leaving the classroom. He walked down the stairs, only to be jumped by Chloe, who was busy whining about Jasmine. He heard how Jasmine pushed her away, and he frowned at that. Though, he understood why though, Chloe became obnoxious. Not the friend he made a long time ago. Adrien pushed her away gently. "Sorry, I have a project to do." He replied, before walking away. Not even ten feet away when the school's front door was shoved open. "Chloe!" Someone called. Adrien turned their focus to the person, to only see that they were akumatized. Adrien backed away before sprinting for a classroom. He ran past one when he heard "Tiki.. spots on!" Adrien stopped in his tracks, and appear over in time to see Marinette turn into Ladybug. Adrien let out an "awe" like gasp, only to remember the Akuma. He quickly went past the classroom to find another and slipped in. He opened his overshirt, only for Plagg to float out. "Awh! Why now?" The little kwami groned. "Plagg," Adrien warned. "So, now that you know whos ladybug is, are you going to propose?" Plagg retorted. "Hah,no.. Plagg! Claws out!"

J A S M I N E
    Jasmine saw Marinette go by, and was about to get up and join her when the school was bothered. She saw a man, who was dressed with weird colours, looking for Chloe, which they found instantly. The person took Chloe and Jasmine gave a confused look until she felt a nudge in her pocket. "Hmm?" She questioned. "Time to transform.." Her little friend replied. Jasmine gave a small 'oh' before nodding. She quickly made her way to a hidden spot, one around the corner. She glanced over to the students, who were busy trying to flee, and huffed. she took a deep breath before seeing her friend appear in front of her. giving him a grin, she opened her mouth to say the practised line."Azazel, Scales out!" She stated, which caused her to transform into a Chinese like outfit with dragons dancing on it. On her back, she had a katana, which has a dull blade. The weapon can only cut inanimate objects. she also had two horns to represent a dragon's horns and gloves that had red and yellow scales.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hello. the names noctis but please feel
free to call Eros. I am male, so please u
se he/him pronouns. I've been on this ac
count for quite.. a while now. So.. here
are some facts about me. I am at least
eighteen years old
, and currently atten
ding to college
. i am studying to becom
e a wildlife biologist, a terrestrial one a.
k.a someone who works with both land
and marine wildlife. i am also an artist,
and ofc enjoys drawing heckin alot. i am
currently working on an adoptable forum
for people to adopt my drawings (or so i
hope.. ) so feel free to check that out.
𝐍𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐦
as you can see, i really take a liking to
final fantasy xv, mainly on noctis. who
can blame me? his group of friends and
him are hella cool and can't be overlook
ed. so.. yeah, i apparently like ffxv.
⊱ ───────────────────────⊰
storage ; 1x1 rp forum ; adoption cente
r
; pm me ; trade w me ; my rp
⊱ ───────────────────────⊰
thanks for checking out my signature.
i've managed to make it from scratch
so feel free to lmk how i did on it.

███████████████████ ♕ ███
███████████████████ ♕ ███
i
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:40 pm

(will fancy up later.)

Before Marinette had left the classroom, she had turned her attention to the door, footsteps. Had someone seen her transform? Seeing a boy, golden hair and bright green eyes run past, Adrien! All she could've done was hope he didn't have enough time to realise it was her. She sighed rethinking it. She made her way back into the school, just to make sure this 'The Crusher' didn't make his way into the school. She'd deal with him soon enough.

Hearing words from a classroom, she looked to see Adrien. Transforming. That was.. unexpected. No time to ask questions, they had to deal with this person before it got out of hand. She peeked in when it seemed as it he'd stopped transforming. "Are you done yet? We have someone to deal with." She called, making her way back out of the school. Thinking over it, she wasn't sure if that had actually happened. She shook her head at the thought. She'd ask about it later.
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nocтιѕ; » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:26 pm

A D R I E N
    When he was finished transforming, Adrien turned around to a voice. He poked his head out of the classroom to see Marinette. "Ah, M-Ladybug ." He stated a small smile on his face. The cat-like figure made his way out and looked around. "Do you know what is going on?" He asked, his gaze assessing the area. He saw the students scrambling around, all but two. Jasmine is gone and so is Chloe. "Seems like Chloe is gone." He mumbled, not wanting to say anything about Jasmine in case Marinette gets a feeling about him being here. He doesn't know if she saw him transform. Before he could speak, another person appears. She is dressed in a Chinese outfit, with horns on her head and scale like gloves. "We better go, Chloe is on the move." The person said. "Now wait for a second, who are you?" He questioned.

J A S M I N E
    "Me?" She questioned. Chat Noir nodded, and Jasmine flicked her eyes to Ladybug before letting out a nervous chuckle. "I'm uh.." She started off but not sure what to say. Who is she? She doesn't remember her kwami ever saying who she is. "The names Tatsuo." She replied. She remembered the name right on top of her head, for it means Dragon. Like Ladybug and Chat Noir, her will represent what she is. "Dragon, eh?" Chat Noir replied. He must know the name origin to figure that out right off hand. Jasmine gave a slight nod."Now, we better hurry. I overheard they are going to the hotel." She stated.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Marinette shook her head a bit. She didn't really have an idea of what was happening, only knew what was happening around her. She couldn't stop thinking about earlier, seeing Adrien transform. She hadn't seen his face, only the golden hair. It was distracting her. She was almost one hundred percent sure it was the boy she had a crush on since he got to the school. Her gaze turned back to the cat as he mentioned something about Chloe being gone. "Huh? Oh. Right." She murmured. Her gaze flickered to the dragon like figure, looking her up and down. When she mentioned Chloe being on the move, Marinette nodded slowly. She was unsure if she could even trust this person. Before she could ask who this dragon was, Cat Noir took the words out of her mouth. "Tatsuo?" She repeated, she didn't like the look of this 'Tatsuo'. Not a bit. "The hotel?" She asked. She didn't want to trust this girl, but she seemed as the only source of information they had. "Alright.. I suppose we should get going."
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nocтιѕ; » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:58 am

A D R I E N + J A S M I N E
    cнaт noιr + тatѕυo
    Tatsuo agreed to what ladybug stated and led out of the school, not checking if the two were following. She quickly ascended a building and caught in time to see that Chat Noir made her way up. As Tatsuo led the way, Chat noir was asking a lot of questions, such as who was this new superhero, or why are they here. When the cat couldn't place his claws on said thoughts, he slowed down and stayed with Ladybug, hoping she may have an answer."Ladybug." He stated, trying to catch her focus for a moment. "Do you have any ideas on this one? I know you brought Rena rouge, so I am hoping you brought this, Tatsuo." He asked although he knows that is a very slim chance. "As well, any information of the Akuma?" He questioned. Clearly, the cat is lacking the information that he often had.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:26 am

Marinette

Ladybug followed this, Tatsuo, remaining quiet while Chat Noir asked her the questions. She was curios, too, but, Chat Noir was already asking most of the questions she wanted too. Looking up from the ground as Chat Noir said her name. "Yes, Chat Noir?" She answered, nodding her head as he mentioned the new villain. "I don't know who this, Tatsuo is. I didn't bring her here, if that's what you're asking." She said. "Yeah. The Akumas in his bracelet." Ladybug murmured, glancing at the new hero.

sorry it's shortt
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nocтιѕ; » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:46 am

A D R I E N + J A S M I N E
    cнaт noιr + тatѕυo
    Before Chat Noir could ask another question, Tatsuo stopped and looked at them. She turned and sighed. "Heres the hotel." She stated, clearlypointing at the large building behind them. "What should we do? I'm not sure where this.. akui.. no.. akue.. ah Akuma! I'm not sure where it is." Tatsuo stated, and Chat Noir looked at Ladybug, mainly to ask if they should trust her. They had this problem before, with Volpina. Chat Noir really doesn't want to fall for such another trick. For all they know, she could be one as well. "Can you give us a moment, Tatsuo?" Chat Noir asked, and Tatsuo nodded. Chat Noir turned to Ladybug and pulled her away from Tatsuo and turned his green gaze onto her. "Should we trust her?" He asked.

Tatsuo watched them talk, before turning to the building, watching the windows. She frowned as she thought of them not trust her one bit."Suppose I'm not doing a good job of selling myself, Azazel.." She murmured, as she did her best to try and listen to them, with little luck.

sorry, i have been busy with mother and getting her medical needs set up
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:00 pm

Marinette

Ladybug gave a nod, and looked up at the hotel. Raising an eyebrow as it seemed Tatsuo couldn't even remember the word Akuma, she shook her head slightly. She was really on edge about this new hero. Looking as Chat Noir pulled her away, she met his gaze. Taking a minute to think about his question, "I.. I don't know yet. Maybe we should give her a chance, if she does even something that seems iffy, we take action." The girl answered, looking over at Tatsuo. "She just appeared out of no where. It just.. seems odd."
    you're completely fine! i don't mind waiting for replies. please, take as much time as you need.
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me