ᵈᶤˢᶜᵒᵛᵉʳᶤᶰᵍ ʷʰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ;; 1ˣ1 ʷ/ ᵉᵍᵍᶤᵉ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

ᵈᶤˢᶜᵒᵛᵉʳᶤᶰᵍ ʷʰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ;; 1ˣ1 ʷ/ ᵉᵍᵍᶤᵉ

Postby nocтιѕ; » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:48 pm

ello there, reader or mod. this roleplay is simply just
a mirculous ladybug roleplay between Eggie and I.
we hope you enjoy reading it, or if theres any
issues, please pm one of us.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ willow's pf // ▷▷
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ eggie's pf // ▷▷

┏▬▬▬▬▬┓
xxxxx
Ladybug & Cat
Noir will do
everything in our
power to keep

┖▬▬▬▬▬┚
Y O U
S A F E!
Last edited by nocтιѕ; on Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Postby nocтιѕ; » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:49 pm

xxxx just in case i need something lmao
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Postby lupins » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:55 pm

me too
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᵈᶤˢᶜᵒᵛᵉʳᶤᶰᵍ ʷʰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ;; 1ˣ1 ʷ/ ᵉᵍᵍᶤᵉ

Postby lupins » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:21 pm

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢

Marinette woke up, just another normal day. Well, in the life of someone like her, that is. She quickly got out of bed and looked at her alarm clock. Letting out an annoyed "Urgh." Once again, her alarm hadn't gone off and she was late. Somehow this always happened to her, and she'd probably get some talk from her teacher. She got dressed quickly and slung her bag over her shoulder. "Morning, Tikki." She said to her little Kwami that was in her purse. She slid down the ladder that went up to her room, running down the stairs and out of her house. She got to the school around 10 minutes later, quickly getting into class, out of breath. She told the teacher why she was late. She slumped in her seat, still a bit out of breath from running all the way to the school.
Last edited by lupins on Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adrien + jasmine

Postby nocтιѕ; » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:18 am

A D R I E N
    Between his alarm, Plagg complaining at him to turn it off and Natalie making sure he was up, Adrien rolled over and got off his bed. He mumbled under his breath, something that he didn't get a good rest. He supposes that won't be happening for a long time, now that he has his father pressing back on him and Adrien trying to be the all well-known superhero. Adrien rubbed his eyes, as he headed to his restroom with a spare change of clothing, to take a shower. Once done, He came out, rubbing his hair with a towel. He then placed the towel in his laundry basket, before turning to his desk, sitting on the chair next to it. His Kwami, Plagg, float on over and sat on the desk. "Morning, Plagg." He murmured, while Plagg was busy gobbling down his slice of Camembert. In his a little bit high pitched voice, Plagg replied the same line back, as Adrien went onto a site called 'The Ladyblog' as he listened to the latest review from Alya, Marinette's friend. While he listens, Adrien was busy packing away his school bag, nothing seems interesting. It was all over how the two superheroes just saved Paris yet again. Sighing, the blonde hair boy shut his computer before having Plagg hide in his shirt. He then walked out of his room, shutting it and headed downstairs to have his morning breakfast, alone as usual. Once he was done, Natalie hurried him into the car, before running him over what he needs to do today. He gave a quiet 'alright' to all of them, not like he cares. He does everything his father says, as long it means he can still go to school with his friends. Plus, a few weeks ago, Alya found out that Ladybug is in their school and even possibly their grade level. With that, he also has another reason to go. To find out who this Ladybug is, who his ladybug is. He gave a sighed as they pulled up to the school. He got out, only to be stopped once more. "Yes, I understand." He replied, knowing it is about the time he needs to be out here for the photoshoot. As he walked inside the school, he was jumped by Chloe. His first friend since he was a small child, but also the friend that had half the class hate at first on the first day of school. "Adrie-kins!" She squealed, holding onto his neck. He grabbed her sides and pulled away. "Hello, Chloe." He replied. "I heard you are going to the photoshoot today. Can I come along?"Chloe asked. Adrien scratched his head as if to think. Really, he would just say yes so their friendship stays somewhat good as well that she leaves him alone just a little bit. "Alright, sure." He replied, giving her his best smile, which she shouted a 'yay' and hugged him again, in return, Adrien pushed her away. He said goodbye to her and found Nino, which e made his way over excitedly. He gave a genuine smile and the two fist bump their greeting. The two spoke to each other, swapping last nights events, only to be cut off by the bell. Adrien sighed and smiled slightly, leading his friend up to the classroom. The two took their normal seat in front.

J A S M I N E
    Jasmine was up bright and early. She doesn't want to miss her first day at a new school. She recently transferred here all because her mother been pushing her to have a normal life. Jasmine sighed and felt a slight nudge in her backpack. She pulled the bag forward and looked in to see a little red Kwami with golden eyes looking up at her. With their four horns and long whiskers, this one could be mistaken for a weird looking cat. "Hello, Azazel." She murmured, which her little friend gave a small smile in return. She recently became her friend, and she was new to the whole superhero thing. She has heard of Ladybug and Cat Noir, but she never thought of being a superhero herself. She had her kwami tuck back into her bag, before placing the bag back on her back and rushing to school. Once there, people whispered a little as she walked by. Yesterday, she enrolled here and got to see the whole school by herself. She knows the layout well now. She made her way into the locker room and opened a locker in the back. She placed all her school items away, except for a few periods. Once done, she glanced around, before making sure she was alone. Indeed she was. She then had her little friend hide in her shirt's pocket. "Please stay hidden for me." She murmured. Her friend nodded and gave a tiny thumbs up before hiding once more. Sighing, Jasmine closed the locker door and placed her bag on her back, before hearing the bell ring. Class time. She walked up with everyone to a classroom. Entering, she greeted the teacher, who asked her to wait to be introduced to the class. When the class has begun, the teacher stood up, about to introduce her, when a blue hair girl came in. "Marinette. You are late again." She growled. The teacher shook her head and had Marinette sit down, before sighing and placing a smile on her lips again. "Everyone! Listen up. I would like to introduce you guys a new student. This is Jasmine, this is the whole class. Please treat her well.." She stated, before having Jasmine sit in an empty seat that happens to be near the front, across from Marinette. Jasmine did so, sitting down and taking out her supplies for the day. She felt a slight nudge, and she glanced down to see her Kwami looking towards Marinette with a slightly confused look. Jasmine shifted her shirt, as a warning to her Kwami to stop.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᵈᶤˢᶜᵒᵛᵉʳᶤᶰᵍ ʷʰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ;; 1ˣ1 ʷ/ ᵉᵍᵍᶤᵉ

Postby lupins » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:44 am

Marinette

Marinette looked at Ayla as she showed her, her newest post on the LadyBlog. Marinette smiled at her and played along, even if she was the star of it. By saying things like "Oh really?" And "No way!", it made it so Ayla didn't expect anything. As she lifted her gaze to the new student, Jasmine, she gave her a bit of a small smile. She didn't plan on trying to befriend the new girl, as Chloe would probably get too her first, as she always did. Watching as Jasmine took her seat, she noticed movement from the new girls pocket. Tilting her head slightly at the movement, she shook her head and turned her attention back to Ayla, who was still rambling on about how cool Ladybug was. All Marinette could do was smile at Ayla. It was like Ayla knew everything about the popular hero. After the Ladyblog a couple weeks ago, about her going to the high school, all Marinette could do was be extra cautious, not like she already wasn't, but now she just had to make sure no one found out her secret.
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adri-kins + jasmine teaaaaa

Postby nocтιѕ; » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:02 pm

A D R I E N
    Adrien gave the new girl a glance over his shoulder. When she caught his eye, he just gave a nervous way. He turned back around, and focus on the teacher who was going on about their new project. They are to take a well-known play, like Romeo and Juliet, and to act it out within a week. Adrien wrote down everything the teacher said, yet he didn't really pay attention. His gaze was focused on his pencil as it moved over his papers, but he let out a small groan. Finding out who ladybug is will be a pain. On the side of the pages, Adrien wrote down facts about transforming. 'I know that when we transform, our hair colour doesn't change, nor does our eye colour.' He thought. Halting his pencil, he though for a second. 'Dark as night.. Baby bluebell eyes.." He thought. Severalgirlsstuck out, and Marinette was on his list. He let out a small hum out of thought when he was suddenly called on by the teacher. The teacher asked him what she just said, and he repeated the exact four sentences without looking up. "Please do pay more attention." She replied although he said it correctly. Adrien gave a small nod in reply when he truly isn't focused. With a sigh, Adrien folded his paper in half to hide the writing and stuck it in his bag. He then turned his focus on the teacher as she read out the names of the group. "Adrien, Marinette and Jasmine." She called. After that, she proceeds to call the rest when Chloe nearly had a break down simply because Adrien wasn't in the group with her. 'Adri-kins and I are perfect for this assignment.' She stated, and the teacher cracked a grin but told her no. Once all of that was finished, the class ended, allowing them to have a break before their neck class begins. As the class was dismissed, Adrien packed up and grabbed Jasmine and Marinette's attention. "Mind if we work on it now?" He questioned them.

J A S M I N E
    During the whole period, her gaze kept moving over to Adrien. She feels like she knows him. Letting out a small sigh, she wrote down the notes for the project. As she did so, she also looked across to Marinette, curious as in why her Kwami was so interested in her. Between the notes, and glancing between the two people shes really curious about, Jasmine got tired quick. But she managed to fight off sleep when her Kwami kept nudging her awake. Suppose she was too excited last night that she never rested completely. When she was paired with Adrien and Marinette, her gaze flicks to them to see Adrien a bit happy and Marinette.. well, she cannot figure it out. With a slight shrug, she wrote down her group members, as she heard Chloe throw a major fit. Shaking her head slightly, Jasmine can already tell that this class, no, this group of people will be very strange yet cool. When the class was dismissed, Jasmine packed up and stood up when Adrien caught her attention. She gave him a nod in reply, looking at Marinette for her reply.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

t e a

Postby lupins » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Marinette

Marinette pretty much focused on her work, not really though. Her gaze lifted when the teacher mentioned plays, she had her hopes up for Adrien but knew Chloe would probably get him. She turned her attention back to her paper, once again. Every now and then she'd look up at either Jasmine or Adrien, but then, the teacher mentioned that she'd be with Jasmine and Adrien. She let out a small squeaked and shook her head. That was unexpected. She turned to Ayla and started rambling on about how she wouldn't be able to do this, or she'd make a fool out of her self. She always did that, and this was probably no exception. Marinette sighed a bit when Chloe asked to be paired with Adren, like she always would. But this time she didn't get her way.. that almost never happened. After calming down a bit she smiled at Chloe's mini tantrum. She always loved it when Chloe didn't get her way. Marinette stood up as class ended, packing her things up. When Adrien got her and Jasmines attention, she stiffened a bit. She wasn't sure how she'd go with this. "I-uh, uh. Yeah. We can work on it now." She managed to say, thankfully only stuttering a little bit. Ayla smiled and gave Marinette a small wave, mouthing to her, "Good luck." Marinette watched Ayla leave, turning her attention back to Jasmine and Adrien once she did.
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the fashion king's son + queen of nothing

Postby nocтιѕ; » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:18 pm

(ahh too lazy to code fancy, espically after working on twomajorcoding postsssssssssssssssssss)

Adrien + Jasmine

Adrien simply replied with a great and grabbed his bag off of his desk. "I'll lead to the library." He stated. He noticed that Marinette and Alya waved to each other, and gave a small smile to it. He watched the two until his sleeve was tugged on. His focus was turned to Jasmine. She gave him a curious look and got awfully close, trying to remember why he was so familiar to her. Jasmine reached out to his hair and pushed it around a bit before stepping back. Adrien on the other hand, let her do it simply because he was in shock. "Ah! That's how you are familiar to me!" Jasmine exclaimed. Adrien blinked in surprise. "Uh, what?" He replied. "Adrien Agreste?" She asked. He gave a nod, and she cracked a smile. "I remember seeing you in magazines in my hometown." She explained, and Adrien gave her a chuckle."Really?" He asked. "Indeed, girls would often crowd the stores to get their hands on a magazine." She replied. Now, she was oddly attempted to ask him for an autograph. She gave him a 'hold on' gesture before digging out a somewhat old fashion magazine outwith a sharpie. The magazine contained several dog-eared pages, with writing on it. "Mind signing?" She asked as she held it to him. He gave a 'sure' before signing. He then noticed all the scribbles next to the models and the clothing. "So, you like clothing too?" He asked, Jasmine nodding. "Sweet. Marinette is too. She got some mad skills." He stated as he placed a hand on Marinette's shoulder to catch her attention.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

marienetteeeeee

Postby lupins » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:40 pm

(yoyoyoyo it's fine)

Marinette

Marinette sighed slightly as Jasmine spoke about Adrien. She shuffled her feet back a bit, not wanting to interfere with the twos 'moment'. She kept her gaze to her fingers, as she was fiddling with them while the two talked. Jasmine really seemed to know about the young model, well, that really wasn't a surprise, considering every girl did. She bit her lip slightly as Jasmine asked for an autograph, Marinette already being semi jealous. Her cheeks grew a light shade of pink, as Adrien talked about her fashion skills. She smiled and looked up at the pair. "Yeah, I'm a bit of a clothing nerd.." She grinned slightly, putting her head back down when Adrien put his hand on her shoulder. Her cheeks were getting a deeper shade of pink at the moment, eventually turning red.

(oops, super short)
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me