a dream // one x one

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: a dream // one x one

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:35 am

river nodded slowly, gently kissing her shoulder. "alright, beautiful." he spoke quietly, resting his chin on the top of her head and turning the tv on, watching whatever show was currently playing.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:39 am

marcella smiled and fell asleep in his arms, waking up a few hours later and grabbing a bar of chocolate from the fridge, feeding the cats and refilling the water dish.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:43 am

river was also asleep, waking up when he heard the cats meowing for their food as marcella fed them. he chuckled sleepily, rubbing his eyes and checking his phone for the time.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:47 am

marcella checked her phone. around one in the morning. she felt nausea come over her again and she sighed, walking to the bathroom and shoving open the door. she was so over this already. when she was done, she grabbed her purse. “going to the gas station for mints.”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:52 am

river watched as marcella walked to the bathroom, sighing softly. as she emerged and spoke, he immediately shook his head and rose to his feet. "no, you're not. i am." he muttered protectively, already tugging his shoes on. gas stations were always creepy, especially this late when it was dark and quiet. "i'll be quick." he promised, kissing the top of her head before exiting the house and quickly driving off.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:55 am

marcella smiled. “damn, i love you.” she muttered, rubbing her small bump. she looked in the fridge, feeling energized. she then looked in the cupboard, pulling out some brownie mix.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:57 am

river went to the nearest gas station, just buying a few different mints so marcella could try out different ones. he thanked the cashier and exited the gas station, driving home before heading inside. "hey, beautiful, i'm home!" he called out.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:01 pm

marcella came out of the kitchen, covered in brownie mix. “hey, babe.” she greeted. “i made brownies!” she exclaimed with a grin on her face. “i had to do something with my energy. i’m craving chocolate.”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:06 pm

river chuckled at marcella's appearance, kissing her cheek. "i suppose being up at one am is going to be our normal, now." he spoke with amusement, placing the bags down and taking out all of the different mints. "i got a variety, so you can change it up." river laughed slightly.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:09 pm

marcella gave him a big hug. “i love you so much.” she said, snuggling her head into his chest. she pulled away only because the timer started beeping and she didn’t want her brownies to burn.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me