Rise | Invite Only

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Vote away :)

Where should the roleplay begin?
5%
-The cats are all nearby the beach and are already settling into a superclan
5%
- The surviviors of the clans are slowly making their way to the beach and end up meeting one another
45%
- PM suggstions
No votes
Should there be another, smaller danger that the cats face, such as an enemy/natural danger?
No votes
-Yes
45%
-No
No votes

Total votes : 20

Rise | Invite Only

Postby Only_Sky » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:33 am

This is an invite only roleplay for owners of characters from Rise, a place to adopt, write, and build your own cat worlds.

This rp will be based around the cats of Rise, and their becoming of a single super-clan.

Once, there were hundreds of clans across the land, each unique in many ways. But, a new disease began to take over the cats of the land, spreading like wildfire and taking many cats in the process. The disease began as a simple sickness, like greencough, but soon became deadly, killing those who caught it within half a moon. It took only six moons for most of the clans to be wiped out, only a few cats remaining of a select few clans. Now that these cats are all alone, they find themselves in a new, unfamiliar land, where the sickness did not reach. These remaining cats must work together to rebuild their society, even if their beliefs and ways of life differ. They must Rise.
Last edited by Only_Sky on Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rise | Rules

Postby Only_Sky » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:44 am

Rules
Please follow all of the animal-based roleplay rules of CS, they can be found here
Also follow the Rise rules when necessary, they can be found here

Only members of the Rise community who own at least one cat may join this thread.
Do not use another user's cat(s) unless explicitly given permission to do so. Owner of said cat(s) must vouch for this agreement.
Cats of any rank may be used in this thread, including leaders, deputies, medicine cats, etc. This includes non-traditional roles.
Please keep any violence of otherwise harsh themes to PG, this is a family site after all.
Fade to black or time-skip when necessary, no vulgar scenes please.
Do not power-play, or try to take control of other's characters.
There is a limit of three cats per user at this point in time. (2/6/18)
You must write a minimum of three sentences per post, per character. Give others something to work with.
On that note, please also try to use proper grammar and punctuation.
Try to include everyone! We are a community and as such should all be friendly toward one another.
Finally, please post all forms and OOC talk in the discussion thread.

As a precaution for those who may not know, anything that occurs within this roleplay, be it an event, death, birth, or otherwise significant change in your cat's life, will not be canon within the real Rise universe. If you kill-off a character or create a new one within this roleplay, and wish to do the same to your 'real' Rise cats, then you must properly do so by either posting in the Rise archives the death of a character, or try out for a pre-made adopt or buy a custom.
An example would be if a cat called Applefur were to die in this roleplay, he would not be considered officially dead in Rise unless his owner decided to file him as deceased in the Rise archives.
Last edited by Only_Sky on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rise | Characters

Postby Only_Sky » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:01 am

The Characters

Key:
[Link to (Name here)] - [Gender, Pronouns] - [Previous rank] - [User]

WIP The Superclan: WIP
Ranks:

Leader(s) -
Deputy(s) -
Healers/med cats -

Huge WIP

Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rise | Territory

Postby Only_Sky » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:30 am

The New Terrritory

The clan cats now find themselves located nearby a long beach, as well as a cove. There is forest and open grasslands nearby that stretch off into the distance, although the superclan territory is based along the beach, and the small amount of forest nearby.
Map

Located beside the beach where the superclan now resides is a small forest, a sheltered area where the cats have developed a camp, as the forest is safe from outsiders due to the thick shrubbery and the close growing trees. (DEesc. of camp tba)
The cove is the primary source of aquatic prey, as it is a sheltered area and the water is clear enough to see the variety of fish, crustaceans, and other such prey available to those who are willing to get wet. The cove sits beside the forest, and faces toward the western sun. To the south, are the
rockpools that are often home to smaller prey such as tiny fish, shrimps, slugs, crustaceans, and many other species that cats may attempt to eat, further south from here is a place known as flat-rocks, a flat outcrop of rocks that are often battered by the waves of the sea, it is an extremely dangerous area that most cats should stay away from. However, at times when the moon is not visible in the sky, the waves do not batter the flat-rocks for a single day and night, and there is a cave that is uncovered, where strange glowing worms hang down from the ceiling, and faint whispers are supposedly heard..
To the north, are the cliffs, where a colony of seabirds are found during the new-leaf and green-leaf moons, it is an excellent place to hunt for eggs and birds, though it is also very dangerous, and only expert climbers are encouraged to venture there. Above the cliffs is a small pine-based area of the forest, and here is where a surprising amount of herbs grow, though there are often foxes found here, which pose as a threat to any cat.
All along the legth of the beach, east-ward, are many hills and grasslands, with the furthest reach of the territory reaching a huge rocky waterfall where the clan's primary water sources (streams and a river) are birth from.
Last edited by Only_Sky on Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rise | Territory Details

Postby Only_Sky » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:39 pm

Territory Details

Weather
The weather in this land is wildly differentiating. During green-leaf, it is extremely hot, and the grasslands are prone to fire, and prey is often hard to find on land during the daylight hours. During leaf-bare, it is very cold, and often snows, both land and water prey are hard to find. Ice is also common on the rocks of the beach. During both new-leaf and leaf-fall, the weather fluctuates between warm and cold, and can be hard for some to adjust to when the weather can change willy-nilly every day.

Prey, Predators, Dangers
Prey can be found most anywhere in these parts, even in the most unlikely of places, you simply have to look.
The Beach, Sea and Rockpools: Crabs, seabirds, fish, slugs, urchins, shellfish
The Grasslands: Hares, rabbits, quail, swifts, swallows, robins, mice, prairie dogs
The Forest: Mice, squirrels, birds
The Cliffs: Terns, gulls, mice

Predators aren't common, but they do pop up when you least expect them.
The Beach, Sea, Rockpools: Large fish, (harrier) hawks
The Grasslands: Foxes, dogs, snakes, hawks
The Forest: Snakes, foxes, dogs
The Cliffs: Snakes, hawks

There are many dangers, some that aren't living things.
The Beach, Sea, Rockpools: Falling off rocks, drowning, being buried (in sand)
The Grasslands: Quicksand, getting lost in rabbit holes
The Forest:
The Cliffs: Falling from the cliffs

Last bumped by Only_Sky on Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:39 pm.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me