~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

Postby chonko. » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:27 am

ßεαη ♦Female~Husky Corgi~Human Home♦

Bean patted down at the toilet paper, the soft feeling satisfying her. "Humans must love this." She stated, mainly to herself. Then, she went off exploring more of the room, finding herself near the toilet. She glanced up and down at it, curious of what it was mainly used for.

Ooc; Sorry I didn't respond soon enough!
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:22 am

Adryn || American Akita || Male

Domino sat down and watched the two. Adryn ran across the tub and tried to get inside of it and after a few attempts he made it. "What is this?" He asked aloud as he sniffed the inside of it and noticed all the bottles of different-colored liquids.
"That's the tub. The humans wash themselves there a lot and sometimes they put me in it." He didn't seem too enthused to inform them that he goes in the tub as well.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:49 pm

Bean jumped up, falling inside the tub with a thud. "Woah." She murmured, sniffing the bottles containing the oozy liquid ish substance. Hearing as Domino didn't seek so happy to be in here at all, she began to feel confused. "What's so bad about it?" She asked curiously, trying to crawl back out of the tub, but struggled too much and slumped back inside.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:40 am

"They bathe you.. It makes you feel so weird and after getting out you're so cold." He explained. Doesn't sound that bad... Adryn assumed and he looked up from the bathtub.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:13 pm

Bean's ears twitched, but then flopped down. The cold part of what he said sent a shiver down her spine. "Doesn't seem too bad." She murmured. "But, I would know, you have more experience." She admitted, trying to jump out of the tub. She looked at Adryn, her tongue drooping out of her mouth as she seemed to form a smile.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:37 am

He returned the smile, until he tilted his head. "Do you want me to help you out?" Adryn asked as she noticed how hard Bean was trying to escape the tub.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:10 am

Beam jumped a little, but nodded when he offered to help her out. "That would be great." She murmured, poking her head up to see where Domino still was. She sat down, staring up at the ceiling and the small patterns on the walls and such.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:45 am

He let out a sigh and placed himself on his stomach, waiting for Bean to use him like a stair case to escape. Adryn could probably get out himself because of his height, but there was a part who doubted himself because of how slippery the tub was.
"Once you two get out I'll bring you to the next room."
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:01 pm

With a small nod, Bean crawled on top of Adryn and hopped over the tubs edge. Though, she got her back legs stuck on the ledge, but she flipped over and landed on her side. She fixed her posture and trotted over to where the doorway was. She lifted her head slightly to see Adryn in the tub, shifting her gaze over to the outside of the room.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:40 am

With the help of his long muscular legs, he leaped out of the slippery tub and joined the two other dog as they resumed their tour. "Next up is another bedroom." Domino barked as he nosed the nearly-closed door opened. "Many strangers tend to sleep here, so maybe you guys get to stay here for the night."
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me