~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

Postby chonko. » Sat May 05, 2018 1:25 pm

Half of the cages were empty, the other half were full of dogs. Two get adopted who were dearest of friends. Separated. Will they be able to reunite?

Only us shall post :3
Last edited by chonko. on Sun May 06, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And Scruffy The Cheetah

Postby carmen. » Sat May 05, 2018 1:49 pm

A D R Y N

name;; adryn
gender;; male
orientations;; heterosexual
breed;; american akita
bio;; adryn practically grew up in the shelter. him, his several siblings, and mother used to live on the side of the street and thankfully humans found them not too long after his birth. he got his name after the worker who saved him as his siblings were named after other employees who helped transport his family into the shelter.
he is a big ball of positivity and joy. despite his harmful past he enjoys life to the fullest and gives everyone a chance. sometimes he can be too trusting, but he doesn't have anything too secretive about himself since he's practically an open book.

;; gahh sorry for the short bio,, still cant really make up what his personality is like yet ooF
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat May 05, 2018 1:55 pm

"ι мαy вe ѕмαll.. "

Bean
    ╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Breed • Small husky Corgi
    Gender • Female
    Personality • Shy, but loves friends. Doesnt want to be adopted without her friends
    History • Bean was always a stray with her mother. She had two siblings, who died after birth.
    Her and her mother were taking to the shelter. Her mom was adopted, yet Bean wasnt yet. She still wishes that her siblings, two brothers, were still alive and that she would be adopted with them too.
    Family•Snow(White husky)[Mom] Others deceased (other family members were corgis)
    ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
    "вυт ι sυяε αм мιgнтү"

Hope it is good >-< ahhhh
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Sat May 05, 2018 2:20 pm

Adryn || American Akita || Male

The sun peaked out from the trees and buildings, pouring light and warmth through every window. Adryn was still fast asleep, his two brothers and sisters clumped altogether like a pig pile. The star decided to bug him as it casted a beam of sunshine on his face. He could easily have switched his position, but of course was too tired to do that. He was already comfortable in his current position! Adryn drew an annoyed sigh and gave in, splitting his dark eyes opened. Of course to no one's surprised he was instantly blind but adjusted to it after several swift blinks. He twisted his head to his siblings. Not a speck of light laid on them and their snores were quite audible. Another agitated breath escaped his mouth as he brought himself onto his four furry legs and glanced around at all the cages around him. Someone else had to be awake.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat May 05, 2018 2:32 pm

ßεαη ♦Female~Husky Corgi~Shelter♦

Bean yawned, her sharp white teeth glistening and stretched out her mini paws, her curled tail wiggling. She wondered why she had woken up this late, usually she wakes up many times at night. She poked her little nose out of the hole of her cage. Bean pulled her nose out and let out a large yawn. She barked softly, not wanting to wake up the sleeping bodies in other cages. The little furry baby waited for a response from out in the other enclosed prisons.
Last edited by chonko. on Sat May 05, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Sat May 05, 2018 2:40 pm

His ears perked up when he heard a singular bark from somewhere in the room. His eyes jumped all over the place as he tried to find where the noise came from. His eyes spotted a husky-looking dog with stubby legs. It was Bean! His best friend ever since he was brought to this place.
His tail began to sway at a quick pace and he replied with another soft bark. Adryn turned his head back to his brothers and sisters just to check if he hadn't waken any of them up.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat May 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Bean felt excitement fill within her. She glanced around to pin point where the bark was located from. Adryn! She poked her nose through the bars of the cage and let out another small bark. She looked around again at the little sleeping creatures. Adryn seemed to be the only, besides her, awake. She ignored all the other breathing lumps of fur and turned her attention back to her friend. She wished that she could crawl out of this prison and play all she wanted and stay with Adryn. The humans persisted that they stay in these dreadful rooms, only sometimes to be let out with each other.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Sat May 05, 2018 2:54 pm

A whimper ruptured in his throat as he pressed one of his paws against the thin iron cages. If only they could play now... It couldn't be too late until everyone else starts to wake up. He tried to squeeze himself out, but his snout was the only thing that could manage to escape. Adryn gave up and pulled his nose away from the cage wall. His eyes were glued on Bean as they almost seemingly thought of a way to get out telepathically.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat May 05, 2018 3:03 pm

Bean tried to use her little stubby paws to grab a hold of the lock on her cage. She soon got her paw stuck in one of the bars and began to whimper. She tugged on the bars to get her left paw free, and eventually did. She sadly snagged her claw on the devilish metal rod. She growled and wiggled her paw, only to eventually give up and sit down in agony. If only she could just fit through these bars and jump around happily with Adryn. Sitting and waiting for the selfish humans to allow all the dogs to play outside. She whimpered to try and get a human to come out here and let her out.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Sun May 06, 2018 12:54 am

Adryn let out a sigh and laid down, resting his head on his forelegs. Why do these humans have to wait at such a specific time to let the doors opened? Yes, surely this is better than roaming near a highway but at least you could go anywhere whenever he liked. He hesitantly shut his eyes, hoping to take a quick cat nap to let time fly by.
"Adryn?" He spun his head around to see a sleepy akita climb down the pile of slumbering dogs. It was Stacy, one of his sisters. She struggled keeping her eyes opened and her steps were slow and shaky.
"Stacy? Why are you awake already? You're usually one of the last to wake up."
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me