1x1 with EchoOfShatteredIce!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with EchoOfShatteredIce!

Postby Pyca » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:26 am

The moment you turn 18, everything changes. Your body will add some sort of marking, or perhaps even a tattoo on your body. Once your soul mate turns 18, they too will receive the same marking or tattoo. The same placement on their body. Its your destiny to find them.
However, sometimes you'll end up with someone you least expect, or even someone the opposite of you. Its your task to work that out with them. Otherwise, you'll be an outcast in the real world...

Characters:

Curtis||17||March 14th
Lexa||17||???

Minor Characters:

Kiki||18||Curtis' best friend
Ted||???||Curtis' grandfather
Gloria||???||Curti's grandmother
Ximena||???||Lexas friend
Grier||???||Lexas friend
Kolh||???||Lexas friend
Last edited by Pyca on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and
share a computer/IP address!

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

January 19th is my birthday : )
I collect pets with that date!

Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with EchoOfShatteredIce!

Postby Pyca » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:27 am

Full Name: Curtis Luciano
Pronouns: he/him/his
Sexuality: Pan
Nationality: italian
Appearance: Curtis has olive skin, seeing that he's Italian. He has bright brown eyes with long eyelashes. He isn't too tall; 5'7". He has curly black hair, that doesn't go past his ears. He likes to wear a lot of pastel yellow clothing since its his favorite color. He wears a lot of sweaters, too.

Personality: Curtis is a happy go lucky kinda guy. He knows how to make almost anyone laugh. He plays on the school tennis team, and takes his sport very seriously. He also loves working on his high schools yearbook team. He's excited to graduate high school this year.

-Optional-
Dislikes: math, rodents, bugs
Family: mom (in the military), dad (in the military), Gloria (grandmother), Ted (grandfather)
Friends: Kiki and Guss
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:02 pm

Full Name: Alexandria Woods (Lexa)
Nickname: Lex
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Nationality: Caucasian
Appearance: Tan skin, green eyes, long wavy brown hair, 5'8", wears plaid tops a lot and jeans. She can have an intense stare sometimes. She has a slim but muscular figure. Pic: https://www.google.ca/search?q=alycia+d ... xFLjx1Y7LM:

Personality: Lexa has a rough life. Her parents are constantly fighting and Lexa seems to always get in trouble with the police. She's a tough girl and doesn't take nonsense from anyone. She can seem intimidating at first and doesn't trust easily. It can be hard to get to know her since she's built up a wall. Once you do get to know her, however, she can be caring and sweet. She can get fiercely protective over the ones she loves. She is intelligent and loves to feel helpful. She tends to hang out with a bad crowd, however, and has a criminal record.

Dislikes: English, strangers (or just other people XD), being called Alexandria (prefers Lexa).
Family: Dad (lawyer), mom (bookstore owner)
Friends: Ximena(f), Grier(f), and Kolh(m)
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:25 pm

Wanna start??//
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:28 pm

Can you? I'm not very good at starting. :P
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:36 pm

Curtis Luciano
17||Straight||March 14th

The date was March 14th. Curtis sat at his table with his friends. Any moment now, the clock would strike 12:03 and his marking would appear. The crowd of teenagers around him were anxiously watching. This wasn't weird, however. Most of the time a kid got their marking at school there was a crowd surrounding them. He had a short leaved, plain yellow T-shirt on, so more skin could show. The clock struck the time, and a small glow appeared around the top of his right arm, and quickly faded. In just a few moments, there was a small, weeping willow tree. Unfinished of course. The teens ood'ed and ahh'ed. Then the cheering started, and soon enough everyone went back to their own little worlds. Curtis looked up to se Lexa across the cafeteria. She was one of 4 who didn't come up to congratulate him.
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Lexa Woods
18|Bisexual|February 2nd

Lexa sat alone at her table, rolling her eyes at the celebration. She had gotten her mark already. It was a small weeping willow. There was no celebration. She had been alone when she had gotten it. She hadn't been with her friends.
Lexa was doodling in her sketchbook, ignoring the cheering going on around her. None of her friends went to her school. Actually, they barely even attending school anyways and preferred to hang out at their meeting place by the docks. Unlike them, Lexa actually enjoyed learning things like science, math, and gym. She was on the track team and had good marks in her favourite classes, but poor marks in the other ones. She hated being around the other students, though, and disliked the teachers of the classes she didn't enjoy.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:53 pm

Curtis Luciano
17||Straight||March 14th

Curtis stood up, and slowly walked to her. As he did, he put his jacket back off. "So, Lexa." he said in a not so friendly but not super hostile voice. "Is track and field accepting new members? I'm kinda interested to try the different meter races. I think they look enjoyable." he stared her in the eyes, waiting for an answer. His marking was so New he totally didn't notice Lexas.
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:01 pm

Lexa Woods
18|Bisexual|February 2nd

Lexa glanced at him while she closed her sketchbook. What did he want? She breathed out, irritated.
She always wore something long-sleeved that covered her mark.
"Practice is after school on Tuesdays. Tryouts aren't until next Tuesday," she said curtly. She took her ear buds from her bag and plugged it into her phone. She put them in her ears and started a playlist, showing him that she didn't want to talk.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:20 pm

Curtis Luciano
17||Straight||March 14th

He nodded. "Thanks." he walked away to his table and sat down.

A few days had passed, and it was now the next Tuesday. Curtis showed up in a basic Adidas running outfit. With yellow decals, of course. He walked up to the coach; obviously sweet talking. Something He was good at. He looked around for anyone he knew, which wasnt a lot. He saw Lexa and rolled his eyes. "Ugh, she's so full of herself." he thought to himself. The coach told all the runners to line up. Curtis followed orders and readied himself. He looked kinda dumb; like he didn't know what he was doing. Once coach view the whistle, he was off. Even though he had looked dumb at the start, he was a decent runner. He finished second against the other 4 people. At this point, his marking was very visible. It had completely finished and looked beautiful against his olive skin.
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

Pyca

My pets