rise 1x1 -|- minizerkah & tendency

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

rise 1x1 -|- minizerkah & tendency

Postby minizerkah » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:04 am

- Image -
- thrushstar x wraith -
- all started at a bloodthirsty clan who knows how it will all go -
- dnp if not minizerkah or tendency -
minizerkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rise 1x1 -|- minizerkah & tendency

Postby CertainNorth » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:35 pm

||The dark blue tom limped through the hillside, keeping under the shade of the trees and constantly looking back over his shoulder. He didn't know what the place was called. And he didn't care. He wasn't there anymore and he was never going back.

Wraith scrambled awkwardly up a few boulders protruding from the ground, keeping his left foreleg tucked in close. It was almost healed at least,

Escaping hadn't been to plan. He'd probably gone too far, but self defense was always his personal choice. He enjoyed living. Wraith hoped someone else had been able to take advantage of the chaos he caused at least. Stars knew there were too many others captured or abandoned and forced into becoming one of their brutal monsters. He was just glad he hadn't been young enough not to know another way of life.

The rocks gave him a good view of the path he had traveled. It had been a long time since he escaped, but he had been pursued most of them. Exactly how many days passed, he didn't care to dwell on. Those memories were already going to haunt him in his sleep. Best not to let them haunt his waking hours. Wraith kept a silent vigil for a while, licking the gashes on his shoulder. He wasn't exactly in great shape if any of their brutes found him, but after he had crossed the river a long time back, he hadn't seen, heard, or scented any sign of them. By now, he should have crossed another clans territory so perhaps that had saved him. River borders were always a nightmare to keep well marked with all the rushing water.

His stomach growled and dark clouds threatened rain. At least he had been well fed, being the leader's "champion." Pet was more like it. Go here, sit there, look threatening, fight that cat or die to them...

Wraith closed his eyes and forced himself to be calm. He thought of when he was a kit, playing with Wisp and chasing butterflies. He make not have had a clan, but he'd had a family. Once. Just not anymore. And it was probably better that way.

He climbed off the rock, inspecting the far side for somewhere protected enough to take a long, much needed rest without getting wet. There was a small concave area halfway up, with a larger over hang than rock below, but it was still plenty of room for a cat or too to curl up. Not very warm, but he was used to making due. Wraith settled down to nurse his wounds and sleep.||

so speaks the phantom
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minizerkah » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:13 am

the air felt heavy to thrush, every paw step felt like too much work. the recent events of his best friend maxie's death still fresh on his mind. how would he complete the journey to the land he was going to call his own by himself? he supported maxie and maxie supported him during the start of their journey, who was going to support him now?

he felt like there was no point in continuing the journey anymore but he knew maxie would be disappointed with him if he stopped the journey and lived near that field where he died.

thrush sat by a nearby oak tree staring up at the sky, in need of answers. maxie had once told him that their ancestors lived in the sky and showed up in the night as stars glimmering over their heads, obviously thrush being his best friend believed him and held that near to his heart. he hoped that maxie was telling his sister deer, who was murdered in the mountains, all about their friendship and their journey.

he couldn't stop thinking about everything that has happened in the past. if it wasn't for his parents none of this would have happened. of course then he wouldn't have met maxie and connected with him so well and finally had someone apart from his sister that understood him.

during thrush evaluating his life, dark rain clouds had started to gather in the sky. even though thrush had no energy to move he really didn't want to get his long gray and white fur drenched. with a quiet hiss from thrush, he stood up and padded off to a small den he created earlier near a nearby hill. he didn't bother checking for scents as he made his way towards the den.

he lay in the cold moss bedding inside the small den, he had gathered the moss for his bedding in the morning. he already knew he wasn't going to get much sleep despite how much he wanted to sleep through the rain as the memories of his best friend were still lingering.
minizerkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:14 pm

||The storm started slowly, just sheets of rain in a mind numbing torrent pounding on the rock above him. It was regular enough that it didn't interrupt his sleep. The thunder breaking over the hill however, that was harder to ignore.

Wraith startled awake, tense, searching for the thing that he had been fighting in his fitful dreams, before he realized his mistake. Not real. Wake up. He listened in silence to the rain and the thunder in his cold den. The wind had picked up. As much as he didn't want to be out in the rain, he didn't know how long he had been there, and now was a good time to pick up on the scents of his surroundings.

The dark blue tabby stretched and released a short satisfying yawn and braced himself for the rain, He kept his ears flat, head hung low as he climbed back up on the rock. Every time he was in the rain, it reminded him of his childhood and the moment that changed his life. It was a moment he hated himself for, but it had been years now. It shouldn't matter any longer.

He scoped out the hills around him, and couldn't make out anything that was concerning. It was a bit difficult to see and hear of course, but even through the smell of wet grass and leaves, he could tell there was another cat around. The details were hard to identify beyond a tom, but he didn't want to chance this stranger finding him first. Especially since it smelled vaguely familiar. And that was probably a bad sign.

Wraith leaped silently off the boulder and wove between bushes and trees toward the scent, thunder following him the whole way. He spotted a mostly concealed den of a small animal. He wasn't sure how long it had been there, but it was clear someone was inside. Lovely. He decided to simply wait they out. He sat down across from the den entrance, tucked slightly under low tree form some protection, and began grooming himself. If they didn't come out, thought, he didn't have any problem going in to say hello. The lithe dark tom was very secure in fighting prowess one on one, but he hoped it wouldn't come to that. He needed to know who this guy was though, just to be sure he wasn't intentionally following him.||

so speaks the phantom
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minizerkah » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:48 pm

as the storm started to kick in thrush's thoughts spiralled more and more out of control. was he going to be stuck with the memories of his best friend forever? he for sure didn't want to be stuck in this miserable state for the rest of his life.

he managed to get a very short sleep through the roaring of the thunder. he had a dream of the horses that had trampled maxie, they were larger than he remembered them and had red glowing eyes, they looked as if they were ready to kill him. he managed to wake himself up, accidentally kicking his back paw into the wall of the den leaving a small hole. he lay his head in his paws, worried that maybe they were going to come back and end up trampling him like they did with maxie.

thrush watched the rain hit the ground, rain was always a thing that calmed him so watching it there and then got rid of the thoughts of his dream. he lifted his head, catching an odd scent nearby. he wasn't sure on what it was since the scent of the wet grass and leaves were dominating other scents.

he lay his head back down, wondering whether to look for where this strange scent was coming from or stay in the comfort of his moss bedding. with a small yawn, thrush stood up, stretching out his paws before cautiously leaving his den. he already slightly regretted his decision as the rain started to hit his pelt. now realizing that he actually didn't want to look for this scent as he was still way too tired but also not wanting to go back to his nest as his wet fur would make his moss wet. with a short sigh from thrush, he sat by his den not fully paying attention to what was around him.
minizerkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:11 pm

||He had been trying to be stealthily, but was almost surprised to see a cat emerge from the den and sit contemplating the rain, oblivious. It was dark from all the thunderclouds, but surely the cat could smell him? It was a small grey and white cat, young. Wraith still couldn't place the familiarity.

Losing his paw from brushing over his ears, the dark blue tabby called out to the smaller cat. "Do I know you?" He decided to be blunt and felt confident in being able to take the tom out if needed. He'd practiced more than enough for a lifetime of fighting at that camp.

Disobeying his instincts, Wraith moved closer to the strange cat. He kept his claws in, but held is tail high and stiff. He was after a better look at the cat. To see what it was about him that his memory couldn't place.

He readied himself to pounce if the cat moved at him. Once, be might habe walked up casually to time, but now...well, he would never be a ave like that again. If this cat was from that camp or another like it, he would end him where he stood so no one else went through what he had. Wraith struggled to keep himself from hissing at him, but thankfully his manners still clung to him. Let the stranger respond before jumping him.||

so speaks the phantom
Last edited by CertainNorth on Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minizerkah » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:40 am

thrush stared at the cat who had appeared in front of him dead in the eye. the tom seemed familiar but he couldn't pinpoint where he knew him from. as he glared at the tom he realized something, he knew him from the mountains. his name he didn't seem to know and he wasn't fully sure whether the tom knew him.

despite thrush figuring out where he knew him from he decided to not tell him. "how am i meant to know?" he replied instead, his tone did seem slightly rude but in reality, he wasn't looking for another cat to hate him nor was he looking for a fight. to thrush's surprise, this tom seemed interesting to him. he wanted to know who he was and how he came to be near the hills.

he watched as the tom padded closer, thrush's muscles slightly tensed. despite how interested he was in this cat he wasn't sure whether he was friendly or not. he tried his best to not show any signs of wanting a fight because he really wasn't in the right state to fight there and then.

he moved back slightly, just thinking of possibly having to fight him brought back the memories of learning crazy battle moves in the mountains, so many of them could even kill a cat quickly and easily. just thinking of them sent shivers down his spine.
minizerkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:16 pm

||He circled the strange grey and white tom, paw steps light. Wraith didn't want to fight his guy, he'd had enough of that. More that enough. But he was prepared to if his suspicions were correct. His blunt response did nothing to ease the tightness in Wraith's shoulders blades.

His gut told him that wherever he knew this guy from, it was a bad memory. And he was inclined to agree after just running away from a very specific bad memory. He focused on the scent again. Underneath his guys smell, past the rejection and despair he was feeling about something, past the rain clinging to his pelt, there was something else. Something that wasn't part of his scent normally, but that might never was away.

Violence. Blood. Little kits made to fight each other, forced into servitude or killed, a all to become vicious monsters. Wraith might have been spared that, but He'd been there, forced to fight just like them. That smell meant this guy was one of them. But had he been broken into enjoying the violence or was he still...whoever he used to be? Wraith didnt know. But if it was the wrong answer, he knew what he would do. "Did you escape from those heathen cats too?" He decided to go with a leading question.

The look on the tom's face was easy to read I his sadness. A glint of slight recognition clued Wraith in that he was at least a little right. But he didn't know anything more about this cat that that. At least he sat meekly enough and gave Wraith plenty of space when he moved. Smart. He sank his claws into ground briefly out of habit, then pulled them back in. Whatever this cat had learned at that camp didn't matter to the blue tabby. He'd had plenty of experience living through fights and his plethora of scars were proof enough. "They sent warriors after me. I'm not sure if I trust you either way."||

so speaks the phantom
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me