1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:26 am

"Me healing your foot will be a little bit more painful then walking with it for a few weeks but it's just a sudden come and go pain and doesnt last long." She replied softly.

"Father hybirds are rare, very rare, she most likely has vampire children after all there hasn't been hybrids in thousand of years nearly." Jonathan replied.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:15 am

Hope looked at her and sighed. "Just wrap it..." She whispered and then began to watch her. "Can you check on my baby too? I landed hard on the ground."

Greg nodded and sighed. "I will try to be more accepting with your wife or what ever she is to you." He said and then bit his lip. "I'm really sorry."
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:38 am

"Alright but are you sure? Remember I can fix it within a minute then it will be painless from there where as now you will have to walk a few weeks with the pain." Glory warned her then nods and used her power a bit to check on the baby before she chuckled saying: "Sweetheart, they are both fine." Knowing that they most likely didnt know it was twins.

"Its alright father, and thank you." Jonathan replied then hugged his father close before he said: "Thank you for understanding."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:47 am

Hope frowned and then sighed. "Okay, heal then yourself." She then frowned suddenly. "Both?" She asked her and then began to smile a bit.

Greg smiled and hugged Jonathan. "Anything for my boy." He whispered and then began to happily hug him.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:36 am

"Alright it will be fast." Glory replied and soon chuckled softly saying: "Sweetheart, you have twins." She smiles at her happily.

"Thank you." Jonathan said glad to hear those words from his father.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:00 am

Hope looked at her and then nodded slowly before happy tears filled her eyes. "Okay...." She whispered and then began to wipe her eyes. "I cant wait to tell Jonathan."

Greg nodded and smiled. "Let's go check on her and see how she is doing." He whidpered.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:03 am

"I am sure Jonathan would be delighted." Glory said then suddenly healed up her ankle as fast as she could. Soon she said: "A twin will he a very special adventure."

"Alright." Jonathan said and smiles then let's go of his father and walked back towards where his mother and hope was.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:13 am

Hope suddenly started to cry out in pain as her leg was healed. She then looked at Jonathan as he came in. "So your mom checked on the babies." She whispered softly.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:16 am

Jonathan looks at her worried and went over and kissed her forhead. He placed his arms around her and said: "I am glad our child is fine." Clearly he didnt get her hint just yet.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:54 am

Hope frowned and then looked at him. "Did you not hear me." She whispered and then sighed. "The babies." She whispered and then blinked back her tears.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me