CaV - Roleplay Thread

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

CaV - Roleplay Thread

Postby clarke, » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:27 pm

CREATE A VILLAGE ROLEPLAY

This is an exclusive roleplay for the Create a Village!
The idea of the "Create a ______" belongs to Katrione.
The original idea of "Create a Village" belongs to amethyst14.
I merely made the roleplay thread to put our villages into action!

Villages currently active in the thread:
The Smoke, Owner; bel. | village here, owner here | village here, owner here |

Create a Village main thread
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CaV - Roleplay Thread

Postby Simonpet » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:57 pm

Weyrwoman Seanni | female | 30 turns | senior gold Rosanth | tags: open
Seanni whooped with joy as Rosanth dived and felt her stomach and heart soar as the gold swooped up again at the last second. You shouldn't be doing such dangerous maneuvers yet, love, Seanni mind-spoke to her dragon. Weyrlingmaster Zant said that if you weren't careful, you could get hurt. She wanted to avoid the word "die" in case it panicked Rosanth. While the gold was mature for her young age, much like Seanni (Like rider, like dragon, she thought with amusement), there were still a few things that the weyrwoman would rather not do.

Peering out over the side of her dragon, Seanni found that they had passed Mournstead, a cothold that had sworn to become a hold or something greater, and were now heading towards the coast again. But now, they were passing small islands in the river, which had widened considerably.

I want to drink, said Rosanth as she swooped down. Quick as could be, they had alighted on the shore of the river and the dragon bent down to drink. Seanni herself slid off, thanking the make of the leather harness. While her weyr was small, her parents had influence and they had procured many items such as her harness and riding outfit. They had promised to keep funding her until it was no longer feasible or she was completely self-sufficient. Seanni hoped to become the latter as soon as she could.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me