( ✧ // 1x1 with long live the king )

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( ✧ // 1x1 with long live the king )

Postby serendipity- » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:02 am

This is a royalty topic 1x1 between myself and long live the king. Obviously, don't post if that's not you. But feel free to read along if you so wish.
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

princess emilie margret rampston

Postby LilHoneyBee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:41 am

x
x

xxxxxxxImage

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxem / twenty / female / 5'5 / 135pds

xxxxxxxxxxxxemilie is quite a rebel, being the youngest of her four siblings, she
xxxxxxxxxxxxis a bit spoiled by her father. she usually gets her way with her father, and
xxxxxxxxxxxxwhen she doesn't, she is good at guilt tripping him. she is quite a tom boy,
xxxxxxxxxxxxloving archery and horseback riding however gets a lot of disapproval from
xxxxxxxxxxxxher mother since she doesn't see it to be very "ladylike." she is a very out
xxxxxxxxxxxxgoing on girl and loves to talk, no matter who you are. she wishes that she
xxxxxxxxxxxxcould just be a normal girl that didn't have to abide by every single rule her
xxxxxxxxxxxxfamily places on her. em and her mom don't often get along as their views
xxxxxxxxxxxxon life are very different. emilie wants to chose her own life and how it's
xxxxxxxxxxxxgoing to play out, but her mother believes that she could be quite the asset
xxxxxxxxxxxxto making the kingdom great again and has planned to have her marry a
xxxxxxxxxxxxman she has never even met before.
LilHoneyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✧ Lauraline )

Postby serendipity- » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:58 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
name;;Lauraline Rose Baker
nickname;;As long as it's not mean she
doesn't care. Laura, Rose, etc. A pet name's fine too.

gender;;Female
sexuality;;Bisexual
age;;Twenty
zodiac;;Virgo
rank;;Peasant
occupation;;Unemployed Currently
pets;;Yes, golden retriever named pepper, a baby deer
that lives at her family's house

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Our Lauraline is a pretty nice girl.
Her family may have been poor,
bu they weren't the type with bad
manners. They taught her manners
and raised her to be a very polite
girl. She's always had a soft spot for
animals and children. Though she is
kind and polite to people she'd prefer
to do an activity alone or with a close
friend. She's shy-ish and warms up slow,
but it depends on what you show her
her and how you treat her. She is very
stubborn, and despite her manners
she often tends to try to refuse help.
You can usually see her wearing a
lavender knit shawl her grandmother
made. It's the best thing she owns.
She loves her all of her family,
especially her grandmother.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧1

Postby serendipity- » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:40 pm

LAURALINE

This was probably the worst day Lauraline has had, ever. She was sitting in a cold stone cell. She shivered, pulling her shawl tighter across her shoulders, and pulled her knees to her chest. There was a cot, but who knew what kind of people had been on that.

How did this awful day come to be? Her mother and grandmother had left, to go see her sick great aunt. A woman Lauraline had never met. But she was supposed to be fine until they returned. She was staying at her boyfriend's place now. But when she wouldn't satisfy his desires he began beating her up at times. She left, and therefore had no food until her family returned. Therefore she stole a loaf of bread and chunk of cheese. Stealing is new to her, so that's why she got. caught right away by the guards that patrolled the market.

She was thinking about all of this, wondering if she could have done something different. And then she was wondering what would happen to her. Lauraline jumped and then tensed when she heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
Last edited by serendipity- on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[1]

Postby LilHoneyBee » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:19 am

x
x

Emilie Margret Rampston

i. emilie ii. female iii. twenty iv. 5'5 v. 135pds vi. feeling; irritated

tags; lauraline

"she has stick fingers, m'lady. swiping food from the markets." the guards explained as they walked beside the princess. it was time for emilie to learn how the justice system worked so that when her time came to be queen, she knew what she would be facing. fixing the shawl on her shoulders, emilie sighed, "did she explain her motives?" the princess asked, the guards laughing. "not to be ignorant, m'lady, her motives do not matter. she stole and that's all that's to it." emilie gave a gruff look to the guard to her left, shaking her head. "i asked if she explained her motive, not your opinion on the matter." she said, sharply, the guard frowning. he apologized but emilie could tell it wasn't meaningful. "i will go alone. you two will intimidate her and i need to get as much information as i can. you may wait outside and i will call for you if your assistance is needed." she explained, the guards nodding their heads in understanding. emilie continued to walk, closing the door behind her, her black heels clicking on the stone floor. as she rounded the corner, a red headed woman came into her view. emilie stood, looking her up and down. "i want to formally apologize for my guards actions and words if they have harmed you physically or mentally. they're not very compassionate." she explained, crossing her arms in front of her awaiting the woman's response.

x
x
LilHoneyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧2

Postby serendipity- » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:39 pm

LAURALINE

The footsteps made Lauraline increasingly nervous. Her heart began racing. She was assuming it would be the guards, who were pretty rough. But as a figure came into view, she was not expecting it to be a girl somewhat around her own age. After a few moments, she recognized the girl to be the princess. She was relieved immediately, but her mind took a turn for the worse. If a royal themselves bothered to come down to this cold miserable place it must be a pretty awful fate ahead of her.

Instead of pitifully sitting on the floor, she scrambled up on to her feet, and stood against the corner. "Y-your highness," She greeted with a breathy voice. Her thin hands were visibly shaking as she grabbed the sides of her dress and curtsied. It was polite of her to apologize for the guards actions, she was a bit surprised. "It's no problem at all... I've known rougher," She answered..
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[2]

Postby LilHoneyBee » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:16 am

x
x

Emilie Margret Rampston

i. emilie ii. female iii. twenty iv. 5'5 v. 135pds vi. feeling; irritated

tags; lauraline

emilie sighed, pushing her curled locks from her face. this girl was quite respectful. saying em was surprised to see her curtsy was an understatement. she had always heard of the disrespect that came from most of the captives. her mother was actually spat on by one captive that was later put to hang. "i am happy to see you are still respectful of your royals. that is quite rare nowadays, especially with people in your . . . predicament." she said, clearing her throat. at the girl's response to the guards actions, she quickly shook her head. "that is no excuse for their actions. you swiped some food, not put someone to their end in cold blood." emilie stood in silence before speaking once more, deciding now was the best time to get things rolling. "speaking of the incident," she paused, readjusting her dress as it lay on the dirty stone floor, "i'd like to hear your motives." emilie was sure of the girl's motives. the kingdom had been falling as of late. food was becoming more and more difficult to come by for it's people and stealing was becoming an epidemic. emilie hoped to see into the life of a commoner, in hopes that she could somehow help them.

x
x
LilHoneyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧3

Postby serendipity- » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:19 am

LAURALINE

"Umm, really? Thank you then, your highness,"Lauraline said, a large amount of gratefulness in her voice. Hesitantly, she moved up out of the shadows and close to the bars. So she could see the princess better, and the princess could see her. Her bright red hair may have looked pretty dry and brittle, but it was strikingly lovely. The rest of her though, wasn't in the same shape. She looked thin, her skin was pale and there wasn't much meat underneath. There were also dark circles under her eyes. She had many bruises. It looked as if she had been pretty for a peasant at one time, a time when she was healthier. But the princess herself looked very beautiful, Lauraline thought.

"I've never stolen before, ma'am" Lauraline addressed her very respectfully, even though they appeared to be the same age. "My parents are out of town, and I feel they'll be gone for awhile. My mother has a decent job, she is a nurse, and always could afford something small for each dinner. But while they are gone, I've been living with my new boyfriend. But... I left him. For reasons. And now I don't have a way to get food. Though I promise your majesty, I won't do it again! I won't! I'll just eat..." She had gotten a bit frantic there at the end. But she trailed off, wondering about the end of that sentence. Dandelion leaves were edible, and if she was lucky maybe she could find berries.
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[3]

Postby LilHoneyBee » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:26 pm

x
x

Emilie Margret Rampston

i. emilie ii. female iii. twenty iv. 5'5 v. 135pds vi. feeling; sympathetic

tags; lauraline

emilie listened to this girl closely, keeping note of everything she said. her heart began to ache for this stranger. while emilie didn't know this kind of struggle, she knew that if it drove good people to steal, it must be bad. she sighed, knowing she'd need to come to a conclusion about what to do with this girl and also how to help her kingdom. her father had been quite . . distant as of late after her mother had fallen ill and was setting emilie up to take her place. she felt like everything was on her shoulders. the princess thought for a short moment, a thought coming to her mind. "you say that you have no one to care for you? or to care for?" she questioned, tilting her head slightly quite like a dog. it was a habit she was trying to break. however, emilie's hand maiden had just been recalled back to her home lands for a family emergency, so em was using her mother's hand maiden until a new one was found. perhaps this woman could be her hand maiden to make up for her mistakes and after a proper one is found, she will be relieved of her duties. yes.. she would have to see how this woman would react to the question before giving the proposition.

x
x
LilHoneyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧4

Postby serendipity- » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:46 am

LAURALINE

Lauraline shook her head."No... I don't," she told the princess. Lauraline didn't know what the princess was thinking about offering, but she often thought she didn't need help. But stubborn as she was, she was wrong. She was in a very vulnerable place right now. But then again Lauraline didn't know if she even was offering help, it could be some punishment. "I'm fine though, I'm fine. I'm grown up, I can take care of myself." She matter of factly told the princess. But it sort of sounded shaky, not totally matter of fact like her intention.
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me