GONE 1x1 with Light Bringer

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

GONE 1x1 with Light Bringer

Postby Piera » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:02 pm

Suddenly it’s a world without adults and normal has crashed and burned. When life as you know it ends at 15, everything changes. There are no adults, no answers. What would you do?

Those left must do all they can to survive.

But everyone’s idea of survival is different. Some look after themselves, some look after others, and some will do anything for power . . . Even kill.

What is the mysterious wall that has encircled the town of Perdido Beach and trapped everyone within? Why have some kids developed strange powers?

It isn’t until the world collapses around you that you find out what kind of person you really are.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GONE 1x1 with Light Bringer

Postby Light Bringer » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:34 pm

Drake Merwin decided to go for a walk. He just couldn't take the heat from Caine and Diana any more and he didn't really want to hurt them because...well...then where would he be? Okay, maybe Diana was a different story, he hated her with a burning passion but Caine was the big boss. There would be no Drake without Caine, at least not yet but maybe things will change.

He wasn't really going anywhere specific, more like a wander down the streets of Perdidio beach. Maybe grab something to eat. He didn't really care. After all, he could do just about anything he wanted now that he has his whip arm. Everyone was either disgusted by him or scared of him. What could be better?

After a while, he got bored and started whistling the tune to 'it's a small world' while looking through what little remained in the store. Everything had either gone bad or had been taken or ruined.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:17 am

Duck Zhang gripped his chest and tried to calm himself, which was hard considering hes crouched behind a overturned desk and possibly one of the most cruel people in the FAYZ is standing just a few feet away from him.

Duck had been looking through old stores in hopes of finding something of worth to bargain with or, preferably, eat.
However, pretty much everything good was cleaned out ages ago when the dome thing appeared. There were parties for days, not that Duck was invited to them or anything. He wasnt really popular, more like a background character. He had holed up in his house waiting for his parents to come home. Hes given up hope for that right now.

Right now hes trying not to make a sound. Was it even Drake? He only caught a glimpse of a shadow before he ducked down. If it was Drake or Orc, he wasnt leaving the store in good shape. Maybe its not them? He thought.
What are they whistling? It doesnt sound like something threatening. Maybe its Sam or something.
Duck decided to be brave and peek out from behind the desk.

Oh no. It was Drake. Duck gasped then grabbed his mouth.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:07 am

Drake managed to grab a single can of tuna, he wasn't a big fan of fish and that small can of tuna wasn't going to fill anyone up but anything in a can should be hoarded like it's gold. He leaned against the nearest wall and opened the can, he decided that just this once he wouldn't try to save it, he didn't have a fork so he messily used his fingers to scoop the fish into his mouth. When he finished he threw the empty can across the room as far as he could, almost like it was a game.

Drake hadn't noticed Duck yet, he didn't realize that there was anyone at all in that store. Everyone was out partying and whatnot. Doesn't sound very smart to him but then again most people haven't really grasped the severity of the situation, Drake knew though. Well, he knew as much as Caine would tell him which he hoped was all of it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:26 am

Duck jumped slighty as the can landed nearby. He was lucky Drake hadnt heard him, he had seen what his twisted 'arm' could do to someone and didnt want to be on the recieving end of it. He weighed his options.
Make a run for it? Pro: Wont be stuck behind a desk. Con: Not a particularly fast runner.
Stay hidden? Pro: Just sit and wait. Con: Pretty much a sitting duck.

Neither had good chances at success.

Duck was also eyeing the can. It was pretty much empty but he might be able to lure a squirrel or somethimg with the smell. If he just reached out and nabbed it real quick, he doubted Drake would notice. But if he did....was he really risking his life for a empty can of fish...?

Yes he was.
Duck shot his hand out, grabbed the can and scooted back to his hiding spot.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:36 am

Drake heard the faint scuffing of fabric against the ground. His eyes followed the sound and he found that the empty can was gone. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" He asked, pushing himself off the wall and walking over to the desk. That was where whoever it was was, right? Unless it was Bug, they have to be hidden behind something, then again it could have been Brianna zooming in and out. He decided to look just in case.

When he reached the desk he peered over and a grin slowly spread on his face. "Oh hey, it's...uh...it's..." Drake started before realizing no matter how much he thought about it he didn't know the kids name and honestly he didn't care about him to put much thought into it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:46 am

Thats it. This is how I die. Duck repeated that in his head over and over as soon as he heard Drake start to come over.
I died for a empty can of fish. Not fighting valiantly or protecting someone. For a EMPTY can of FISH.

His heart leapt into his chest and his gut twisted when he looked up into the grinning face of that psychopath.
W-wait. He doesnt know my name? Is that a good thing?
"I-im D-d-d-duck Z-zhang." He stammered and held his hand out.
Why did I just do that?! Here shake my hand Mr. 1 Arm evil guy.

All these thoughts raced through Ducks head while he sat there with his hand out looking stupid.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:53 am

"Wow, Duck. You're either brave or stupid. But you know what? I'll humor you." Drake said before grinning and wrapping his 'whip' hand around Duck's outstretched hand and shook it. "I'm just assuming that you know me, am I right? And if I'm right, that must mean you know what I am capable of."

This kid could be put to good use. Drake thought. Not so much a sidekick as an errand boy or secretary. Or maybe he's just better dead.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:01 am

"Y-yeah i know.." he quietly said.
He was relieved that he didnt get a lash to the head or whatever but only one thought screamed in Ducks mind.
ITS TOUCHING ME! THAT GROSS dang THING IS TOUCHING MY HAND!
His heart beat furiously while shaking Drakes hand, wondering what to do now.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:07 am

"Now, Duck. I'm feeling kind today so I'll give you two options. I can kill you right here right now or you can be my...I wouldn't say slave but that's pretty much what I mean. So Duck what will it be?" Drake asked, removing his whiparm from Duck's hand and wrapping it around his shoulder like one would do a one armed hug.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups